PDA

View Full Version : Q2 bank profits

Kickabuck
07-24-2013, 12:27 AM
Q2 bank profits are out there, but that's not what this post is about. I fully expect the mods to ban me from the forum after this post. Oh well, if you have the believe the RV hype to be here, I don't belong. 4aprofit just posted a return of $3.3 per dinar as it was in the past against the U.S. Dollar! I've been banned from the speculation area because I understand a RV can never take place fundamentally...thank you mods, your support is greatly underappreciated. You're a fool if you think 1 million dinar will become a million dollars and make you rich, and you know it. bye.

ISX Junkie using Aljazera
07-24-2013, 01:22 AM
Q2 bank profits are out there, but that's not what this post is about. I fully expect the mods to ban me from the forum after this post. Oh well, if you have the believe the RV hype to be here, I don't belong. 4aprofit just posted a return of $3.3 per dinar as it was in the past against the U.S. Dollar! I've been banned from the speculation area because I understand a RV can never take place fundamentally...thank you mods, your support is greatly underappreciated. You're a fool if you think 1 million dinar will become a million dollars and make you rich, and you know it. bye.

I agree with you. I don't care if I get banned. :cool:

seadesk
07-24-2013, 05:54 AM

My friend Kickabuck:

Listen up.

Okay, so, I've had a'couple drinks...good then. It's late where I live.

Anyway, so, the forum's cyclic, you know that. Am I right? We alternate and we tolerate.

Come on dude - breathe through this. I really look forward to your comments and participation and I always have - just like I do Iraqisteve and BettingOnIraq. You're certainly one of my favorites.

Times are stressed here on IIF. I know that. Heck, even 24mm and RB arent seeming to be in sync at the moment. Remember how those two were TIGHT - am I right - and hopefully they still are, but, well, everyone needs a "stretch" now and then just like you and me.

Remember Decormer (probably spelled wrong). Am I right? You remember. Okieoilyman and about two dozen others were/are full of it. Just walk on by Kickabuck!

Don't careless yourself off the IIF.

I look forward to us all meeting one day with toast's and absolutely fantastic conversations - so just don't disappear stupidly or you will be harder to find!

My best to you.

FORUM MODERATORS: I, seadesk, most humbly ask that you give Kickabuck a pass, this time around, and not be compelled to act on his challenge. He's temporarily dazed by the full bright moon.

24mm exposed grid
07-24-2013, 07:58 AM
My friend Kickabuck:

Listen up.

Okay, so, I've had a'couple drinks...good then. It's late where I live.

Anyway, so, the forum's cyclic, you know that. Am I right? We alternate and we tolerate.

Come on dude - breathe through this. I really look forward to your comments and participation and I always have - just like I do Iraqisteve and BettingOnIraq. You're certainly one of my favorites.

Times are stressed here on IIF. I know that. Heck, even 24mm and RB arent seeming to be in sync at the moment. Remember how those two were TIGHT - am I right - and hopefully they still are.....

Myself and RB are absolutely cool.... Right RB ?

Never take all of his posts at face value. He is far more clued up in general than his screen persona would have you believe

24mm exposed grid
07-24-2013, 08:26 AM
No ban for me yet (as far as I know) and I've mixed it on 4aprofit hunungous pile of spew at least as much as you.

Maybe there is an agenda here at mod level to perpetuate this scam in the eyes of the uninitiated.

4a on the face of it needs to get a job, get a life and stop obsessing over the dinar. His entire life must revolve around it. He posts practically 24 hours a day and god only knows how much of his day is spent looking for and reading these articles in the first place. I am however coming to the conclusion that our latest would be guru is probably autistic, so maybe we shouldn't be too harsh, but if the guy posts like a fool, best to call him a fool.

By the way you are in good company with your speculation section ban. The baghdaddy and screaming eagle are by your side there pal. Who knows probably me next.

RoyalBeluga
07-24-2013, 09:47 AM
Myself and RB are absolutely cool.... Right RB ?

Never take all of his posts at face value. He is far more clued up in general than his screen persona would have you believe

We're cool 24mm :cool:

RoyalBeluga
07-24-2013, 09:49 AM
Don't take ANY of my posts at face value, you will only end up short changed! My posts are usually a result of gluten intollerance mixed with 6 years of waiting for 'something'. I don't remember having such bad digestion 6 years ago!

I remember Crow saying we'd end up wishing we never heard of the Iraqi Dinar, after 6 years I'm starting to agree!

Screaming Eagle
07-24-2013, 12:53 PM
Don't worry about it. The forum has survived many loons in the past as Shotgun Suzie, Frank, Oakie etc. and it will survive the latest profit. This is just one more wantabe Guru who has been posting here for years and who thinks his opinions are creditable which is why they always make sure they add the IMO. They think the IMO is some type of protection that allows them to lie, cheat and con any minions they can recruit. I did notice that as soon as Kick offered any resistance to the IMO's, minions that have been gone for years magically showed up to defend the new Guru. The good thing concerning the IMO's is the more they are expressed the more ridiculous and ignorant they become. However for the moment the Guru is excitedly preparing himself while the minions in anticipation and delusions of delight are squealing, Hurry up!!! Hurry up our beloved Guru, we can't wait any longer we have dropped our drawers and await you having your way with us.

tmorr37
07-24-2013, 12:58 PM
One thing is for sure the dinar does not need 3 zeros for there is no hyperinflation.
I'll take a 10 to 20% increase for introduction and becomes exchangable. Warka gives me access to my money and I'm gone.

With the recent prison break (http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/07/23/us-iraq-violence-alqaeda-idUSBRE96M0C720130723) , power and coordination that was required, Al qaeda is growing (http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Military/2013/0722/Al-Qaeda-growing-but-less-focused-on-US-study-finds). I don't see anything good coming.

seadesk
07-24-2013, 10:27 PM
Don't worry about it. The forum has survived many loons in the past as Shotgun Suzie, Frank, Oakie etc. and it will survive the latest profit. This is just one more wantabe Guru who has been posting here for years and who thinks his opinions are creditable which is why they always make sure they add the IMO. They think the IMO is some type of protection that allows them to lie, cheat and con any minions they can recruit. I did notice that as soon as Kick offered any resistance to the IMO's, minions that have been gone for years magically showed up to defend the new Guru. The good thing concerning the IMO's is the more they are expressed the more ridiculous and ignorant they become. However for the moment the Guru is excitedly preparing himself while the minions in anticipation and delusions of delight are squealing, Hurry up!!! Hurry up our beloved Guru, we can't wait any longer we have dropped our drawers and await you having your way with us.

Geez, SE, that was a good one!

Completely out of character, or so I thought, but quite good and quite funny just the same.

Honestly, I thought you were a bit more stuffy than that. Good on you.

..."we can't wait any longer we have dropped our drawers and await you having your way with us"... SE, I want some of that gin you sipped.

A little levity never hurt anyone. My best to you.

ISX Junkie using Aljazera
07-24-2013, 11:35 PM
Well while we are on the subject here are some Q2 results:

• Mosul Bank (BMFI) 2Q13 (unaudited) financial results:
B/S - 2Q13: Assets: IQD514bn, +0.1% q/q (+9% ytd), Monetary Credit: IQD190bn, -9% q/q (-6%ytd), Deposits: IQD244bn, -7% q/q (+1% ytd), BV: IQD246bn, +4% q/q (+10% ytd).
P&L - 2Q13: Estimated NBI: IQD14.6bn, +19% q/q (+106% y/y), Operating Profit: IQD13.0bn, +18%q/q (+114% y/y), Profit Before Tax: IQD12.8bn, +23% q/q (+127% y/y).

• North Bank (BNOR): B/S - 2Q13: Assets: IQD1,837bn, -21% q/q (+14% ytd), MonetaryCredit: IQD529bn, +13% q/q (+19% ytd), Cash: IQD1,060bn, -33% q/q (+17% ytd), Deposits:IQD1,446bn, -25% q/q (+33% ytd), BV: IQD302bn, +4% q/q (+9% ytd).
P&L - 2Q13: Estimated NBI: IQD15.0bn, -26% q/q (-51% y/y), Operating Profit: IQD10.7bn, -35% q/q (-60% y/y), Profit Before Tax: IQD10.2bn, -35% q/q (-62% y/y).
P&L - 1H13: Estimated NBI: IQ35.2bn, -37% y/y, Operating Profit: IQD27.2bn, -44% y/y,Profit Before Tax: IQD25.9bn, -46% y/y.

United Bank (BUND) 2013 second quarter (unaudited) financial results:
B/S - 2Q13: Assets: IQD862bn, +3% q/q (+22% ytd), Monetary Credit: IQD512bn, +24% q/q(+32% ytd), Cash: IQD236bn, -26% q/q (+9% ytd), Deposits: IQD438bn, +14% q/q (+77% ytd),BV: IQD284bn, +4% q/q (-8% ytd).
P&L - 2Q13: Estimated NBI: IQD16.5bn, -12% q/q (-45% y/y), Operating Profit: IQD13.4bn, -12% q/q (-49% y/y), Profit Before Tax: IQD11.4bn, -14% q/q (-56% y/y).

Bank of Baghdad (BBOB): B/S - 2Q13: Assets: IQD1,641bn, +3% q/q (+26% ytd), Monetary Credit:
IQD187bn, +12% q/q (+27% ytd), Investments: IQD240bn, -16% q/q (+1% ytd), Cash: IQD1,097bn, +6%q/q (+35% ytd), Deposits: IQD1,356bn, +2% q/q (+30% ytd), BV: IQD236bn, +6% q/q (+14% ytd).
P&L - 2Q13: Estimated NBI: IQD19.3bn, +9% q/q (+41% y/y), Operating Profit: IQD13.1bn, +4% q/q (+83%y/y), Profit Before Tax: IQD13.3bn, +19% q/q (+111% y/y).

Credit Bank (BROI): B/S - 2Q13: Assets: IQD593bn, -1% q/q (+6% ytd), Monetary Credit: IQD2bn, -56%q/q (-70% ytd), Investments: IQD371bn, +36% q/q (+3% ytd), Cash: IQD208bn, -33% q/q (+14% ytd),Deposits: IQD375bn, -3% q/q (+6% ytd), BV: IQD181bn, 0.5% q/q (+3% ytd).
P&L - 2Q13: Estimated NBI: IQD5.9bn, +35% q/q (+9% y/y), Operating Profit: IQD3.8bn, +50% q/q (+10%y/y), Profit Before Tax: IQD3.2bn, +72% q/q (+21% y/y).

Ashur Bank (BASH): B/S - 2Q13: Assets: IQD328bn, +8% q/q (+23% ytd), Monetary Credit: IQD78bn,+3% q/q (+55% ytd), Deposits: IQD117bn, +18% q/q (+63% ytd), BV: IQD183bn, +3% q/q (+8% ytd).
P&L - 2Q13: Estimated NBI: IQD6.8bn, +18% q/q (+17% y/y), Operating Profit: IQD5.7bn, +27% q/q (+19%y/y), Profit Before Tax: IQD5.6bn, +31% q/q (+37% y/y).

Commercial Bank (BCOI): B/S - 2Q13: Assets: IQD362bn, +9% q/q (+23% ytd), Monetary Credit:IQD3bn, +8% q/q (+23% ytd), Investments: IQD221bn, +30% q/q (+72% ytd), Cash: IQD113bn, -16% q/q (-18% ytd), Deposits: IQD121bn, -16% q/q (+8% ytd), BV: IQD193bn, +32% q/q (+35% ytd). P&L-2Q13: N.A.

• Baghdad Soft Drinks (IBSD): 2Q13 Profit Before Tax: IQD6.4bn, +23% y/y. 1H13 ProfitBefore Tax: IQD10.5bn, +52% y/y.

Dar Es Salam Bank (BDSI): Assets: IQD770bn, +9% q/q(+11% ytd), Dep.:IQD598bn,+11%
q/q (+12% ytd), Mon. Credits: IQD11bn, -11% q/q(+3% ytd), NBI: IQD12.2bn,+58% q/q (-22%y/y), Op. Profit:IQD7.2bn,+21% q/q (-40% y/y), Profit Bef.Tax: IQD5.6bn, -6% q/q (-54% y/y).

Sumer Commercial Bank (BSUC): Assets: IQD230bn, +17% q/q (+11% ytd), Deposits:
IQD124bn, +47% q/q (+18% ytd), Monetary Credits: IQD88bn, +7% q/q (+18% ytd), ProfitBefore Tax: IQD2.1bn, +44% q/q (+161% y/y).

Elaf Islamic Bank (BELF): Assets: IQD276bn, -19% q/q (-28% ytd), Deposits: IQD98bn, -14%q/q (-21% ytd), Monetary Credits: IQD44bn, -17% q/q (-7% ytd), Profit Before Tax:IQD3.2bn, +137% q/q (-34% y/y).

Dijla and Furat Bank (BDFD): Assets: IQD324bn, -17% q/q (-13% ytd), Deposits: IQD91bn, -62% q/q (-60% ytd), Monetary Credits: IQD77bn, -1% q/q (-63% ytd), Profit Before Tax:IQD4.0bn, +77% q/q (Vs. IQD0.03bn Loss in 2Q12).

Gulf Commercial Bank (BGUC) second quarter (unaudited) financial results:
B/S - 2Q13: Assets: IQD524bn, -2% q/q (+23% ytd), Mon. Credit: IQD257bn, +30% q/q (+20% ytd),Cash:IQD175bn,-13% q/q(+9% ytd), Dep:IQD310bn,-5% q/q(+19% ytd), BV:IQD190bn,+4% q/q(+27% ytd).P&L - 2Q13: Estimated NBI: IQD14.1bn, -19% q/q (+56% y/y), Operating Profit: IQD11.4bn, -23% q/q
(+70% y/y), Profit Before Tax: IQD13.4bn, -14% q/q (+76% y/y).

Screaming Eagle
07-25-2013, 01:15 AM
Geez, SE, that was a good one!

Completely out of character, or so I thought, but quite good and quite funny just the same.

Honestly, I thought you were a bit more stuffy than that. Good on you.

..."we can't wait any longer we have dropped our drawers and await you having your way with us"... SE, I want some of that gin you sipped.

A little levity never hurt anyone. My best to you.Thanks seadesk and the same to you. Sorry about the gin, I don't drink or do any drugs but I am high most of the time. I really enjoy living!!!!!

And thanks to Junkie also for the update.

English Bob
07-25-2013, 10:47 AM

KB

Thanks for starting a great thread!!

Good comments from all so far.

Good to see SE.................and his GIN LOL

Fundamentals are not on many peoples radar these days or indeed many days!

This one's for you SE

IMO EB

Kickabuck
08-02-2013, 11:11 PM
The Pro RV mods decided to ban me from Iraqi Dinar Forums (http://www.investorsiraq.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?4-Iraqi-Dinar-Forums) without even a PM or anything, I've elected to refrain from posting on this site going forward. Good luck ISX'ers!!! You are the only possible winners in this game, and it's a tough one!!! CD holders stand to gain good too...forgot that part.

Screaming Eagle
08-02-2013, 11:54 PM
The Pro RV mods decided to ban me from Iraqi Dinar Forums (http://www.investorsiraq.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?4-Iraqi-Dinar-Forums) without even a PM or anything, I've elected to refrain from posting on this site going forward. Good luck ISX'ers!!! You are the only possible winners in this game, and it's a tough one!!! CD holders stand to gain good too...forgot that part.Sorry to see you go Kick as you are a good ISX stock source and a factual and truthful poster.. However I know How you feel and wish you the best. I hope CD holders stand to gain but for the present Iraq seem to be falling apart.