PDA

View Full Version : warka stocks tracker

Will-it-happen?
07-31-2013, 04:23 PM
I noticed on my warka online banking that the stocks tracker has disappeared

anyone else ?

haggisbasher
07-31-2013, 07:50 PM
Mine also, maybe they are preparing to up-load ower shares.who knows,Warka are keeping their business very quite.

seadesk
08-02-2013, 05:12 PM
Mine also, vanished.

24mm exposed grid
08-02-2013, 05:22 PM
Yep - No ISX trading tab !

tmorr37
08-02-2013, 05:53 PM
There is no Warka

lglwzrd
08-02-2013, 06:44 PM
no warka!!!!! lol!!!

cowpoke
08-04-2013, 12:05 AM
No Warka and soon NO Iraq.
Not only is Iraq sliding into the Shi**er but so has this Country. We go from a Nation of peoples that go in for the LONG HAUL, defeats German Nazism and Japanese Imperialism, continues the Fight to push back Korean totalitarianism and give our Blood sweat and Treasure to these countries so as to see them rise to become decent societies among the nations of our world. It Took TIME.

Now we manage wars with political correctness and jump ship and run for party line political expediency.
This "NEW" enlightened way of thinking has caused Iraq to start sliding back into the Shi**er and Afghanistan will soon follow (as if it ever left it) .
All while we blow a chance to set the standard for a better world.
What a grand wasted opportunity all thanks to progressive leftist American voters.

Will-it-happen?
08-06-2013, 11:26 AM
message from warka website

Dear Online Users,

Please note that there are technical difficulties with the equity function which the provider is working on resolving finalizing this matter to the best interest of our fine clients.

We appreciate your good patience and cooperation.

Best regards,

E-banking Team

BettingOn Iraq
08-06-2013, 04:04 PM
I mourn for all the young lives gone for nothing.

BettingOn Iraq
08-06-2013, 04:08 PM
On Sunday, I received excel sheet of stocks Warka finally purchased for me! Down to 2.4 million dinars left. Let's see how long it takes to purchase shares to use this up. Then I'm out of there!!

seadesk
08-07-2013, 05:18 PM
message from warka website

Dear Online Users,

Please note that there are technical difficulties with the equity function which the provider is working on resolving finalizing this matter to the best interest of our fine clients.

We appreciate your good patience and cooperation.

Best regards,

E-banking Team

Will-it-happen:

I recently recieved the same message from Warka.

I emailed Mr. I concerning the missing stock trader function and also inquired about the status of CBI/Warka relations; only generic "ISX" responded to my email this time, which worried me.

I hadn't written to Mohammad for a while (sometime last year) but previously he had personally responded to each of my emails quickly. I hope he is still at Warka because I have always felt he is a good man and perfect to represent Warka concerning international accounts.

With regard to my CBI/Warka status question the following additional explanation was offered:

...Although the appeal court has awarded the decision in favor of Warka Bank
for Investment and Finance the court proceedings between Warka Bank and CBI
are yet to be finalized where currently the bank is still under CBI
custodianship and a firm notice will be updated on our site as soon as the
legal procedures come to a final end well updating our esteemed clients
informing them of the new business plan to be set and executed by our bank
under the management of the original board of directors...

Lets hope all of Warka's bugaboos are sorted out soon and that the bank returns to full function.

Like others on the IIF I certainly want Warka to succeed, prosper, and regain our trust with stable and reliable services. :)

seadesk

shinerguy
08-07-2013, 06:30 PM
My last reply from Mr. I was Jan 31 2013 when he informed me that my account was re-activated. They maybe just busier than a one-armed paper hanger. Be a doctor ..... have patients.

manwithnoname
08-07-2013, 10:12 PM
Will-it-happen:

I recently recieved the same message from Warka.

I emailed Mr. I concerning the missing stock trader function and also inquired about the status of CBI/Warka relations; only generic "ISX" responded to my email this time, which worried me.

I hadn't written to Mohammad for a while (sometime last year) but previously he had personally responded to each of my emails quickly. I hope he is still at Warka because I have always felt he is a good man and perfect to represent Warka concerning international accounts.

With regard to my CBI/Warka status question the following additional explanation was offered:

...Although the appeal court has awarded the decision in favor of Warka Bank
for Investment and Finance the court proceedings between Warka Bank and CBI
are yet to be finalized where currently the bank is still under CBI
custodianship and a firm notice will be updated on our site as soon as the
legal procedures come to a final end well updating our esteemed clients
informing them of the new business plan to be set and executed by our bank
under the management of the original board of directors...

Lets hope all of Warka's bugaboos are sorted out soon and that the bank returns to full function.

Like others on the IIF I certainly want Warka to succeed, prosper, and regain our trust with stable and reliable services. :)

seadesk

Thank you SD. Far better response than I received.. i.e. Zilch, Nada and sweet F.A.!!
MWNN

seadesk
08-07-2013, 11:11 PM
MWNN:

You're welcome and you made me chuckle.

What can I say...one just never knows how things really work, or why, when people are involved. I think just randomly.

Always, my friend, my best to you.