PDA

View Full Version : Warka Issued ISX Numbers (Fact or Fallacy)

ChinaGirl
08-19-2013, 07:56 PM
Anyone know how I can check my ISX number for validity? I assumed it was real but I'm questioning all things Warka now- I sold out of proxy some time ago and then re-bought back in using my own "good name" and my Warka issued ISX number...any advice much appreciated.

bultn
08-20-2013, 04:07 AM
Don't bother. As you have posted yourself numerous times: Warka is no more. Just move on...

ChinaGirl
08-20-2013, 11:56 AM
Don't bother. As you have posted yourself numerous times: Warka is no more. Just move on... This is exactly why I'm pursuing this notion... to "move on" without Warka and deal directly with the ISX and/or a new broker - not very prudent to show up with a bogus ISX trading number.

Screaming Eagle
08-21-2013, 01:57 AM
Anyone know how I can check my ISX number for validity? I assumed it was real but I'm questioning all things Warka now- I sold out of proxy some time ago and then re-bought back in using my own "good name" and my Warka issued ISX number...any advice much appreciated.
Well first Warka does not issue a ISX number nor can you deal direct with the ISX unless you are a certified licensed broker sanctioned by the ISX. There are three entities.
1 Warka Bank, where customers do business as loans, deposits, exchange and other normal bank procedures, however at this time Warka is under the tutelage of the CBI and Cash withdrawals are not allowed.

2 Warka brokerage is a ISX broker separate from Warka. If you have given them permission they can transfer money to and from your Warka bank account to your Warka brokerage account for the purpose of buying and selling stock. Warka brokerage issues a trading account number where your trades are recorded and the moneys collected or dispersed. They would not make this number public and neither would any other broker in the world as they would be sued for malfeasance.

3 Once Warka brokerage receives your request and has money to buy or stock to sell in your brokerage account They then buy for your account using a account issued to them by the ISX

If you have a Warka brokerage account number only you and Warka brokerage should know that number, same as with your Warka bank account. Rest assure that you will never be privileged to Warka brokerage's ISX trading account number.

Fact, you do not have a ISX number issued by Warka that will let you trade directly with the ISX or any other broker can use.
Not in the past!
Not in the present!
Not in the future!

Last, if you doubt that Warka brokerage exists or is a broker in good standing you might want to check the brokerage houses listed on the ISX site and their standing. I think you will find them in good standing.

tipawin
08-21-2013, 06:56 AM
Well done Screaming Eagle

Your explanation is to the point

China Girl and Isx junkie should post elsewhere I am sivk of the both of them

Warka will resolve their problems

ChinaGirl
08-21-2013, 12:10 PM
Well first Warka does not issue a ISX number nor can you deal direct with the ISX unless you are a certified licensed broker sanctioned by the ISX. There are three entities.
1 Warka Bank, where customers do business as loans, deposits, exchange and other normal bank procedures, however at this time Warka is under the tutelage of the CBI and Cash withdrawals are not allowed.

2 Warka brokerage is a ISX broker separate from Warka. If you have given them permission they can transfer money to and from your Warka bank account to your Warka brokerage account for the purpose of buying and selling stock. Warka brokerage issues a trading account number where your trades are recorded and the moneys collected or dispersed. They would not make this number public and neither would any other broker in the world as they would be sued for malfeasance.

3 Once Warka brokerage receives your request and has money to buy or stock to sell in your brokerage account They then buy for your account using a account issued to them by the ISX

If you have a Warka brokerage account number only you and Warka brokerage should know that number, same as with your Warka bank account. Rest assure that you will never be privileged to Warka brokerage's ISX trading account number.

Fact, you do not have a ISX number issued by Warka that will let you trade directly with the ISX or any other broker can use.
Not in the past!
Not in the present!
Not in the future!

Last, if you doubt that Warka brokerage exists or is a broker in good standing you might want to check the brokerage houses listed on the ISX site and their standing. I think you will find them in good standing.

Thank you Mr. S. Eagle ... Your comment "I think you will find them in good standing" - I hope you are correct and will check shortly - have you checked recently ? Also, thank you for your synopsis on how a brokerage works (I am aware, but many here may not be) and I understand the Warka Brokerage operates independently form Warka Bank - or does it ? The "Warka" Bank knowingly takes "our" money and passes it on to the "Warka" Brokerage on "our" behalf ... so there is an obvious link and I'm quite sure the "principals" in charge are common (Bunnia). Also, my concern was not that the ISX number(s) - issued directly via the ISX were false - but that the number(s) Warka was quoting to clients were possibly bogus and never officially came from the ISX - They (Warka) have purchased and sold shares on my behalf using "my good name" and a number they have told me is "MY" ISX Trading Number - I merely want to confirm that this number is factual and I have every right to do so. To put it it in layman's terms - I am considering the shares were never purchased at all - and that Warka's online feature (their internal software) shows false purchases and sales on my behalf- I mean how would I know - I can't access my funds after a sale - it all sits idle in an account that is frozen. It is quite possible that this entire online system is just a front to move money around internally - money that shows up on screen - but is long gone with Bunnia and company. Considering how Warka has put it's clients through hell over the last few years, I find it very discerning that people are in an uproar here about this (that I'm questioning it) - we all should be at this point. I guess some people are uncomfortable with reality and dashing their last hope at a big win in the desert seems to be ruffling some camel feathers. Well, so be it - someone needs to hold Warka accountable - if it's fraudulently representing itself to us I want to know - if it all checks out then great - we carry on.

ChinaGirl
08-21-2013, 12:32 PM
Well done Screaming Eagle

Your explanation is to the point

China Girl and Isx junkie should post elsewhere I am sivk of the both of them

Warka will resolve their problems Where's my flyswatter ? I'll pencil you in for column C/ ... C/ Bunnia will return with all of the missing money and /or the CBI will cover any deposit shortfalls, plus, Warka's stocks will resume trading shortly and all foreign investors will leave their deposits in Warka because ......(drumroll please) the reinstated Debit Card and Master Card I have will give me access to my funds anyway (much needed when I get in line at the ABC Party Store in Waikiki).

Screaming Eagle
08-21-2013, 01:54 PM
Thank you Mr. S. Eagle ... Your comment "I think you will find them in good standing" - I hope you are correct and will check shortly - have you checked recently ? Also, thank you for your synopsis on how a brokerage works (I am aware, but many here may not be) and I understand the Warka Brokerage operates independently form Warka Bank - or does it ? The "Warka" Bank knowingly takes "our" money and passes it on to the "Warka" Brokerage on "our" behalf ... so there is an obvious link and I'm quite sure the "principals" in charge are common (Bunnia). Also, my concern was not that the ISX number(s) - issued directly via the ISX were false - but that the number(s) Warka was quoting to clients were possibly bogus and never officially came from the ISX - They (Warka) have purchased and sold shares on my behalf using "my good name" and a number they have told me is "MY" ISX Trading Number - I merely want to confirm that this number is factual and I have every right to do so. To put it it in layman's terms - I am considering the shares were never purchased at all - and that Warka's online feature (their internal software) shows false purchases and sales on my behalf- I mean how would I know - I can't access my funds after a sale - it all sits idle in an account that is frozen. It is quite possible that this entire online system is just a front to move money around internally - money that shows up on screen - but is long gone with Bunnia and company. Considering how Warka has put it's clients through hell over the last few years, I find it very discerning that people are in an uproar here about this (that I'm questioning it) - we all should be at this point. I guess some people are uncomfortable with reality and dashing their last hope at a big win in the desert seems to be ruffling some camel feathers. Well, so be it - someone needs to hold Warka accountable - if it's fraudulently representing itself to us I want to know - if it all checks out then great - we carry on.

Both Warka and the CBI have posted the only known information concerning the CBI's tutelage of Warka. The CBI has also stated its desire that Warka survive, otherwise they would have declared Warka insolvent and its assets and liabilities assumed by other CBI member banks long ago. As to holding Warka accountable someone is, the CBI!! IF you have factual information that Warka is committing the frauds of your accusations why have you not reported them to the CBI or law enforcement as they are constantly looking for illegal activity by banks.

If you have any new facts concerning Warka's status and the CBI's commitment to their tutelage please post them for everyone's benefit. However if all you can provide is opinion, supposition, rumors, accusations, your hurt feelings along with any other woulda shoulda coulda imaginings I would doubt that you will find more than few interested.

Warka may survive or it may fail but inflammatory rhetoric posts on this site will have nothing to do with it.

ChinaGirl
08-21-2013, 02:01 PM
Both Warka and the CBI have posted the only known information concerning the CBI's tutelage of Warka. The CBI has also stated its desire that Warka survive, otherwise they would have declared Warka insolvent and its assets and liabilities assumed by other CBI member banks long ago. As to holding Warka accountable someone is, the CBI!! IF you have factual information that Warka is committing the frauds of your accusations why have you not reported them to the CBI or law enforcement as they are constantly looking for illegal activity by banks.

If you have any new facts concerning Warka's status and the CBI's commitment to their tutelage please post them for everyone's benefit. However if all you can provide is opinion, supposition, rumors, accusations, your hurt feelings along with any other woulda shoulda coulda imaginings I would doubt that you will find more than few interested.

Warka may survive or it may fail but inflammatory rhetoric posts on this site will have nothing to do with it. All (or most) of my comments were positioned as questions - too bad you're uncomfortable with the content - I have every right to question Warka and will continue to do so ... Column C/ is filling up fast, got you penciled in:

C/ Bunnia will return with all of the missing money and /or the CBI will cover any deposit shortfalls, plus, Warka's stocks will resume trading shortly and all foreign investors will leave their deposits in Warka because ......(drumroll please) the reinstated Debit Card and Master Card I have will give me access to my funds anyway (much needed when I get in line at the ABC Party Store in Waikiki).

Screaming Eagle
08-21-2013, 03:08 PM
All (or most) of my comments were positioned as questions - too bad you're uncomfortable with the content - I have every right to question Warka and will continue to do so ... Column C/ is filling up fast, got you penciled in:

C/ Bunnia will return with all of the missing money and /or the CBI will cover any deposit shortfalls, plus, Warka's stocks will resume trading shortly and all foreign investors will leave their deposits in Warka because ......(drumroll please) the reinstated Debit Card and Master Card I have will give me access to my funds anyway (much needed when I get in line at the ABC Party Store in Waikiki).
Amazing that you insinuate that Bunnia stole Warka's money and will have to return it. You have knowledge of this and have not reported it then you would be as guilty him by hiding a crime. Again you have to assert your rights which no one questioned, only a observation that few are interested.

Ever watch a dog that chases its tail. They chase and chase all the time envisioning the great things that are going happen when they catch it. Every now and then they catch it but quickly lets it go as biting one's own posterior is not only painful but not very tasty. I have noticed that if you disagree with anyone you have formatted 3 pc columns as where you would pencil them in.

However you have ignored column D, (Wantabe Guru chases his own tail, or should it be tale). Don't worry though, I've got you penciled in column D and I would bet a lot of others do also.

Mo Dinar
08-22-2013, 01:34 AM
Did the troops pull out completely from Iraq? Wasn't there a Warka Bank branch on a main base there? Is this branch still open? Anybody?

ChinaGirl
08-22-2013, 01:54 AM
Amazing that you insinuate that Bunnia stole Warka's money and will have to return it. You have knowledge of this and have not reported it then you would be as guilty him by hiding a crime. Again you have to assert your rights which no one questioned, only a observation that few are interested.

Ever watch a dog that chases its tail. They chase and chase all the time envisioning the great things that are going happen when they catch it. Every now and then they catch it but quickly lets it go as biting one's own posterior is not only painful but not very tasty. I have noticed that if you disagree with anyone you have formatted 3 pc columns as where you would pencil them in.

However you have ignored column D, (Wantabe Guru chases his own tail, or should it be tale). Don't worry though, I've got you penciled in column D and I would bet a lot of others do also.

"You have knowledge of this and have not reported it then you would be as guilty him by hiding a crime" I have never laughed harder in my life - thank you for that - Bunnia's a crook - everyone knows that - the fact that you continue to cover for him and Warka here suggests to me that you are very likely to have ties to him - and that's no joke. As per my other thread you hijacked:I don't have the time or the patience for this worthless duel - it's obvious you don't like Warka being challenged at any level - not sure why ? Maybe you have more to lose than anyone else here and you're frightened of the perceived outcome - that I can understand and wish you well. From here on in I'm just waiting on confirmation that my ISX trading Number (issued via Warka) is legitimate and the shares purchased "in my good name" truly exist or it's just Warka spinning our missing money around internally. To clarify - I have no concerns with the ISX itself - it's all things Warka I'm questioning - I have emails in to a few groups now - hopefully they can shed some light over the coming days/weeks - I'm expecting the best and prepared for anything but, nothing more to say for now. Peace And Cake.

Screaming Eagle
08-22-2013, 02:27 AM
"You have knowledge of this and have not reported it then you would be as guilty him by hiding a crime" I have never laughed harder in my life - thank you for that - Bunnia's a crook - everyone knows that - the fact that you continue to cover for him and Warka here suggests to me that you are very likely to have ties to him - and that's no joke. As per my other thread you hijacked:I don't have the time or the patience for this worthless duel - it's obvious you don't like Warka being challenged at any level - not sure why ? Maybe you have more to lose than anyone else here and you're frightened of the perceived outcome - that I can understand and wish you well. From here on in I'm just waiting on confirmation that my ISX trading Number (issued via Warka) is legitimate and the shares purchased "in my good name" truly exist or it's just Warka spinning our missing money around internally. To clarify - I have no concerns with the ISX itself - it's all things Warka I'm questioning - I have emails in to a few groups now - hopefully they can shed some light over the coming days/weeks - I'm expecting the best and prepared for anything but, nothing more to say for now. Peace And Cake.Well you have your opinion but the Iraq Court heard the facts and Bunnia has not been accused or convicted of anything. You have proof he is a crook are or you just lying because that's your opinion. Why have you not presented your proof to this forum or any authority. You think you are smarter than the court that heard the case and was looking for malfeasance?

Warka Bank Claims Court Victory

Posted on 14 March 2013. Tags: Central B, Central Bank of Iraq, Ministry of Finance, Warka, Warka Bank

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

By John Lee.

Warka Bank has issued the following statement with regard to its legal case against the Central Bank of Iraq:

“With regards to the legal court case Warka Bank for Investment and Finance has filed against the Central Bank of Iraq Warka Bank for Investment and Finance is delighted to inform its cliental, shareholders and management that the Iraqi Supreme High Court has awarded its decision in full favor of Warka Bank for Investment and Finance confirming its judicial decision that the liquidity crisis and events leading to Warka’s declining financial position is entirely due to the fault, malice, mismanagement and misdirection of both the Ministry of Finance and Central Bank of Iraq their ill actions taken against the bank placing the full blame and cause on both the Central Bank of Iraq and Ministry of Finance their lack to take the proper action measurements and steps to resolve the crisis properly in supporting the rehabilitation of the largest financial enterprise in the country.

“Where we are delighted to add that the court decision confirms that Warka Bank for Investment and Finance has implemented, practiced and maintained all legal banking guidelines, protocols and regulations set by the bylaws of the Central Bank of Iraq confirming its true innocence.

“We have posted a copy of the court’s decision to bring comfort joy and happiness to all those whom have supported our bank, board of directors and management.”

You are full of questions, you just don't have any facts or answers. Put you down for column D for sure.

dinar_dude
01-29-2014, 01:52 PM
http://www.thenational.ae/business/industry-insights/finance/iraq-to-welcome-two-foreign-banks

Looks like Warka may not be able to solve its problems despite the favorable court rulings.

So, if Warka bank becomes insolvent, what do you all think will happen to Warka's brokerage, that holds some of our shares in proxy? Will it be liquidated as well?

Also, once share holdings are transferred into our "good names", what exactly does that mean? who do we contact about these shares if Warka ceases to exist?

ChinaGirl
01-29-2014, 05:30 PM
http://www.thenational.ae/business/industry-insights/finance/iraq-to-welcome-two-foreign-banks

Looks like Warka may not be able to solve its problems despite the favorable court rulings.

So, if Warka bank becomes insolvent, what do you all think will happen to Warka's brokerage, that holds some of our shares in proxy? Will it be liquidated as well?

Also, once share holdings are transferred into our "good names", what exactly does that mean? who do we contact about these shares if Warka ceases to exist?

All excellent questions ... I "assume" if Warka Brokerage folds, any shares would revert to the ISX for holding and then distribution to a Broker of your choosing (if they are in your name) - Proxy Shares are in Warka's name and I "assume" become listed as an asset of Warka (if bankrupt) and sold off to pay creditors.

The longer this goes on the more likely Warka will end up dust in the wind. Maybe that's the ploy here - delay Warka's retribution long enough so that no amount of money can save it...

I've read that in the ME some negotiations are passed down to the next generation to complete ... we may be witnessing that now with Warka & Co. / CBI.

chakkarchee
01-29-2014, 08:36 PM
Million dollar question is how to move my portfolio and my balance out of Warka to some other reliable brokerage in Iraq

Fishindinar
01-30-2014, 01:08 AM
Looks like a Warka is dust party now.LOL

triumphantcorp
01-31-2014, 12:42 PM

ChinaGirl,

Here is a copy of the letter that I received from Warka Bank when my ISX number was issued. Please note that Mr.I stated that my documents were approved by the ISX. To me, that would indicate that the ISX issues the number allowing me to purchase stocks "in my good name". This is not intended to provoke an argument.. just to help with clarity.
--- On Fri, 4/3/09, Mohammad K. Issa <ifrd@warka-bank-iq.com> wrote:

Subject: Re: ISX Documentation and Dividends
To: XXX
Cc: "'ISX'" <isx@warka-bank-iq.com>, "'Rowaida'" <c.services@warka-bank-iq.com>
Date: Friday, April 3, 2009, 9:27 AM
Dear Mr. XXX,

Your ISX documents have been approved by the ISX and you can begin purchasing stock in your good name. We will begin the transfer of stocks noting that the transfer process is based on companies and not individual investors choosing and transferring one company and moving onto the next.

Please note that we are issuing the dividends for north bank and all eligible investors will receive their results in due course.

Best regards,

M K. I Deputy Managing DirectorSenior ExecutiveInternational Affairs

ChinaGirl
01-31-2014, 07:47 PM
ChinaGirl,

Here is a copy of the letter that I received from Warka Bank when my ISX number was issued. Please note that Mr.I stated that my documents were approved by the ISX. To me, that would indicate that the ISX issues the number allowing me to purchase stocks "in my good name". This is not intended to provoke an argument.. just to help with clarity.
--- On Fri, 4/3/09, Mohammad K. Issa <ifrd@warka-bank-iq.com> wrote:

Subject: Re: ISX Documentation and Dividends
To: XXX
Cc: "'ISX'" <isx@warka-bank-iq.com>, "'Rowaida'" <c.services@warka-bank-iq.com>
Date: Friday, April 3, 2009, 9:27 AM
Dear Mr. XXX,

Your ISX documents have been approved by the ISX and you can begin purchasing stock in your good name. We will begin the transfer of stocks noting that the transfer process is based on companies and not individual investors choosing and transferring one company and moving onto the next.

Please note that we are issuing the dividends for north bank and all eligible investors will receive their results in due course.

Best regards,

M K. I Deputy Managing DirectorSenior ExecutiveInternational Affairs

Yes, thank you. This is an old thread brought back to life - sometime ago I received a certified letter from Warka, as well as a response from the ISX proper clearing this all up - took me many emails and even a phone call but it all checked out - I did post it all in another thread ...thanks again.

dinar_dude
02-01-2014, 01:25 PM
ChinaGirl, when you say certified letter, do you mean a hardcopy letter in the mail?

I have never received any real mail in the form of letters or stock certificates from Warka.

ChinaGirl
02-01-2014, 02:11 PM
ChinaGirl, when you say certified letter, do you mean a hardcopy letter in the mail?

I have never received any real mail in the form of letters or stock certificates from Warka.

it was a third party (scanned and emailed) certified document (on behalf of Warka) stating what shares I own - I guess it could be fake but I'm convinced it's not - a lot of detail, signatures - dates are all correct - ISX references etc. - third party "audit" co. was legit as well...time will tell.

dinar_dude
02-01-2014, 03:07 PM
Thanks, can I IM you with more detailed q's?

ChinaGirl
02-01-2014, 03:36 PM

Sure - I'll do my best to help - but like everyone else here, personal info is private - no offense.

ChinaGirl
02-01-2014, 03:38 PM

Actually, what ever I share with you I can post here ... what do you need ?

ChinaGirl
02-01-2014, 04:00 PM

Yes .. this (below) is the email (with attach. which I cannot post - too much personal info) sent to me (from isx@warka-bank-iq.com) with the "IDC Information" stamp on it - the signatures are in Arabic and the form itself seems to be generated from the ISX proper (Not Warka / but sent from Warka) :

There is one name "Botto" - I assume a name ... could be anything ... then the letter m. - the rest is all personal info - name, account number, inventory date, member number etc. etc.

Sep XX, 2013

Dear XXXXXXXXX,
Please find attached a statement shows the stocks you hold under your good name.

Best regards,

ISX Department
Warka Bank for Investment and Finance
This e-mail is confidential and the information contained in it is privileged. It should not be read, copied or used by anyone other than the intended recipient. If you have received it in error, please contact the sender immediately by return email, and delete the e-mail and do not disclose its contents to any person.

ChinaGirl
02-01-2014, 04:09 PM

You know the more I look at this certificate - the more I am questioning it - it looks like someone else's info was taken out and mine added ... my info looks like it was typed from an old fashioned typewriter - whereas the other info on the letter came off a printer (laser or otherwise) - I used to work in a print shop so I can tell the difference easily - I took the doc. at face value and I never really zoomed into the doc. until now - I was looking for names to give you etc. - now I'm back to 50/50 if this whole thing is legit or not - oh well, still have cash in hand - ironically it may be the one thing I make money on (at least break even) - at least I know it's for real.

dinar_dude
02-01-2014, 09:48 PM
Thanks for your help. Yes, my shares are stuck in limbo - between Warka saying more than half of them have been transferred to my good name without sending me ISX account numbers or anything to address an account at the IDC. makes me wonder who is holding them exactly. It sounds like you're in better shape than I am. Certificate in hand when the music stops?

dinar_dude
02-01-2014, 09:52 PM
If Warka does ultimately kick the bucket, it may take some of us traveling to Iraq to stand on someone's desk to get the true status, instatement, (or reimbursement) of our shares.

ChinaGirl
02-01-2014, 10:20 PM
Thanks for your help. Yes, my shares are stuck in limbo - between Warka saying more than half of them have been transferred to my good name without sending me ISX account numbers or anything to address an account at the IDC. makes me wonder who is holding them exactly. It sounds like you're in better shape than I am. Certificate in hand when the music stops?

Wish I could assist further ... just keep plugging away ... I was always nice in my requests (seemed to work eventually / Fine Warka staff Blah blah blah) ...my certificate could very well be a cut and paste job - I did make several requests from the ISX to confirm my trading number etc... they never got back except to tell me that Warka "Brokerage" is active with them - any info from the ISX was from Warka - which, after today, has me wondering which way is up again - that certificate just does not look right.

Also... my personal info (other than my correct name) is all missing now from any online docs. (including this IDC doc. I have) - no current address etc. - I'm getting tired of it all really - just glad I listened to one or two here years ago that said keep 60% cash on hand / 30% ISX / 10% on deposit - that worked out for me - my smelly money here at home seems to be the winning horse - at least I can see it, touch it & cash it in for something.

ChinaGirl
02-01-2014, 10:26 PM
If Warka does ultimately kick the bucket, it may take some of us traveling to Iraq to stand on someone's desk to get the true status, instatement, (or reimbursement) of our shares.

LOL - if there's a desk left to stand on.... CBI is running these guys into the ground ... and now I see 5 more banks could be losing their license shortly ... I'm only involved in 2 more heavily BUOI and BBAY (Warka was the 3rd) ... at least I think I am - my goofy looking certificate says so LOL

dinar_dude
02-02-2014, 02:46 PM
You bring up a good point. I understand the CBIs initiative in requiring the capital increase of private banks, but I've also wondered if it could also be a way to pressure those banks to merge with foreign ones, in order to bring more investment capital into the country. If Iraq is standing up two more state-run banks, I think it's very telling that the future of private ones may be short unless if they seek stronger partnerships. It'd be nice to see Citi or JPMorgan Chase merge with a couple. Warka should have taken that deal with Standard Chartered when it had the chance.

mike032588
02-02-2014, 06:00 PM
Wish I could assist further ... just keep plugging away ... I was always nice in my requests (seemed to work eventually / Fine Warka staff Blah blah blah) ...my certificate could very well be a cut and paste job - I did make several requests from the ISX to confirm my trading number etc... they never got back except to tell me that Warka "Brokerage" is active with them - any info from the ISX was from Warka - which, after today, has me wondering which way is up again - that certificate just does not look right.

Also... my personal info (other than my correct name) is all missing now from any online docs. (including this IDC doc. I have) - no current address etc. - I'm getting tired of it all really - just glad I listened to one or two here years ago that said keep 60% cash on hand / 30% ISX / 10% on deposit - that worked out for me - my smelly money here at home seems to be the winning horse - at least I can see it, touch it & cash it in for something.

I respect your pessimism i even enjoy reading your point of view... truth is no of us know whats going to happen... My opinion... go with the stream of change... do resist... because in the end... good will come of all of this...or you shall live in your own darkness and pessimism ,...warka has a lot of foreign money at stake...i believe they will win this..... democracy has to work here... this is the first major private bank to get a supreme court and high council of appeals approval of seeking retribution... for not only shareholders... but depositors as well... if not... then we must learn from it... and try to fight it as best we can as a collective group ...but those who have patience and don't give into this forums tendencies of sucking people in and hope and peace vs sucking them in on fear and greed... either way.... it is a GREAT SOURCE of information.... just make sure you dont believe everyone's posts.... especially people who have not been here since before 2007.. this china girl ... i believe they have hope... but they are so sick and tired of waiting for what now appears to be a broken dream... do what i did.. use this forum as a means to motivate you to be a better person... knowing that at any moment you do have the opportunity to become rich... will it happen i dont know... but i sure as fuck like having a lottery ticket every morning.... makes me feel so much better when i face rejection in my life... my final 2 cents is wake up on the POSITVE side of life because all my 2 cents ..if you listen... will add up to dollars...***I mean DINARS....

PS i dont post anymore because i love reading...bte not this... and those of u who know me and like me... as i LOVE YOU ALL... especially the throw backs... ISXtime..Seaview...everyone.... i dont wana name em all... i can start with SGS... crow... i miss you....hahahaha

ChinaGirl
02-03-2014, 12:17 PM
I respect your pessimism i even enjoy reading your point of view... truth is no of us know whats going to happen... My opinion... go with the stream of change... do resist... because in the end... good will come of all of this...or you shall live in your own darkness and pessimism ,...warka has a lot of foreign money at stake...i believe they will win this..... democracy has to work here... this is the first major private bank to get a supreme court and high council of appeals approval of seeking retribution... for not only shareholders... but depositors as well... if not... then we must learn from it... and try to fight it as best we can as a collective group ...but those who have patience and don't give into this forums tendencies of sucking people in and hope and peace vs sucking them in on fear and greed... either way.... it is a GREAT SOURCE of information.... just make sure you dont believe everyone's posts.... especially people who have not been here since before 2007.. this china girl ... i believe they have hope... but they are so sick and tired of waiting for what now appears to be a broken dream... do what i did.. use this forum as a means to motivate you to be a better person... knowing that at any moment you do have the opportunity to become rich... will it happen i dont know... but i sure as fuck like having a lottery ticket every morning.... makes me feel so much better when i face rejection in my life... my final 2 cents is wake up on the POSITVE side of life because all my 2 cents ..if you listen... will add up to dollars...***I mean DINARS....

PS i dont post anymore because i love reading...bte not this... and those of u who know me and like me... as i LOVE YOU ALL... especially the throw backs... ISXtime..Seaview...everyone.... i dont wana name em all... i can start with SGS... crow... i miss you....hahahaha

Thank you for returning to post on my behalf. I believe, with all due respect, that you have misconstrued my realism for pessimism. My days are filled with supreme light and my nights are never dark. I post facts and logical / possible outcomes here based on personal experience - nothing more nothing less. Some fear reality and run from it - labeling it pessimism, darkness, cynicism, despair. No... it's "life", so deal with it and enjoy it while you still can. This thread began as a challenge which (together) we managed to resolve (for the most part) via realism and adult conversation. Life is finite, while knowledge is infinite.

mike032588
02-03-2014, 04:01 PM
i believe life is infinite and eternal but that personal belief... anyone who has read your posts in the past few months would understand what im talking about... I respect them... but they sure do sprinkle your point of view... which is hard to figure out sometimes.. its almost as if you want them to fail... but than you dont... so i appreciate your post but i think your going to be proven wrong about warka..

BatmaninIraq
02-04-2014, 02:44 AM
All (or most) of my comments were positioned as questions - too bad you're uncomfortable with the content - I have every right to question Warka and will continue to do so ... Column C/ is filling up fast, got you penciled in:

You might be paid to destruct all of the investors from WARKA... Im I right???... Im just guessing here:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: