PDA

View Full Version : Warka Brokerage - In Business ?

ChinaGirl
08-21-2013, 01:50 PM
Anybody here have direct contact with "Warka Brokerage" recently - actually that may not help ? On the ISX Brokerage link .. it's listed as "Warkaa Company" see the ISX Broker List http://www.isx-iq.net/isxportal/portal/brokerDetails.html?brokerId=14 ...... in this 2 year old article - Warka Brokerage / "Warka Company" had all of it's assets seized (which I assume would mean ours as well) - "The latest news on Warka Bank has exactly this ‘subcarpet’ quality. The ISC has ordered "Warka’s brokerage subsidiary" to stop its operations in the market effective July 26 following the seizure of the bank’s equity in this company by the Ministry of Trade. (See the pdf file at the bottom of this link (http://www.isx-iq.net/isxportal/portal/storyDetails.html?type=2&storyId=537) for the Arabic version of the announcement.)" http://www.iraq-businessnews.com/tag/warka-bank/ - Before you start splitting hairs and telling me 'but the co. name in the article is Warka Company for Mediation in Trading Securities LLC" I realize this - they may have shortened it to "Warka Company" to avoid us linking the two (apparently we're easily fooled) . I have attempted to contact the ISX for an update on this - could be they just neglected to update their brokerage list and Warka is non-existent at the ISX ??. Can anyone see a recent purchase or sale made by "Warka" on the ISX website with a date... ? I want to start confirming either way that Warka Brokerage is up and running and "MY" ISX number is legit - I guess this is step one - confirm Warka Brokerage/Company can even legally buy/sell on the ISX (or not).

Screaming Eagle
08-21-2013, 02:11 PM
Anybody here have direct contact with "Warka Brokerage" recently - actually that may not help ? On the ISX Brokerage link .. it's listed as "Warkaa Company" see the ISX Broker List http://www.isx-iq.net/isxportal/portal/brokerDetails.html?brokerId=14 ...... in this 2 year old article - Warka Brokerage / "Warka Company" had all of it's assets seized (which I assume would mean ours as well) - "The latest news on Warka Bank has exactly this ‘subcarpet’ quality. The ISC has ordered "Warka’s brokerage subsidiary" to stop its operations in the market effective July 26 following the seizure of the bank’s equity in this company by the Ministry of Trade. (See the pdf file at the bottom of this link (http://www.isx-iq.net/isxportal/portal/storyDetails.html?type=2&storyId=537) for the Arabic version of the announcement.)" http://www.iraq-businessnews.com/tag/warka-bank/ - Before you start splitting hairs and telling me 'but the co. name in the article is Warka Company for Mediation in Trading Securities LLC" I realize this - they may have shortened it to "Warka Company" to avoid us linking the two (apparently we're easily fooled) . I have attempted to contact the ISX for an update on this - could be they just neglected to update their brokerage list and Warka is non-existent at the ISX ??. Can anyone see a recent purchase or sale made by "Warka" on the ISX website with a date... ? I want to start confirming either way that Warka Brokerage is up and running and "MY" ISX number is legit - I guess this is step one - confirm Warka Brokerage/Company can even legally buy/sell on the ISX (or not).

You should promptly notify the ISC that the ISX is committing blatant fraud by listing Warkaa Company as a broker. Step one should have been that you have contacted the ISC and they have confirmed your accusations that Warkaa and the ISX are illegally complicit.

ChinaGirl
08-21-2013, 02:33 PM
You should promptly notify the ISC that the ISX is committing blatant fraud by listing Warkaa Company as a broker. Step one should have been that you have contacted the ISC and they have confirmed your accusations that Warkaa and the ISX are illegally complicit.I see you can type .. but can you read? From me "I have attempted to contact the ISX for an update on this" and ..."Can anyone see a recent purchase or sale made by "Warka" on the ISX website with a date... ? I want to start confirming either way that Warka Brokerage is up and running and "MY" ISX number is legit - I guess this is step one - confirm Warka Brokerage/Company can even legally buy/sell on the ISX (or not)." - I'm working on it. Look, you may have fooled the masses here but you don't fool me - I know your fingers are hovering over the 'wire out" button ...ready to swoop down on it as soon it's reactivated (highly unlikely it ever will be) - I saw your response to "ISX Junkie" a while back trying to get broker info to save your frozen Warka Assets - what was it you said "I don't need the money but it would be nice to have/access to it" or something to that effect - do you think we're all idiots? You're just as concerned about your money as anyone else - putting on a false front solves nothing (oh.. but you're not whining) - is that what we call it here ? I'm asking questions and looking for legitimacy in all things "Warka"- Heading up the Screaming Eagle Warka Fantasy Brigade, pretending all is well, is serving no good here whatsoever. You're either part of the problem or part of the solution - So I say to you - Lead, Follow, or Get out of the way.... Please.

Screaming Eagle
08-21-2013, 03:16 PM
I see you can type .. but can you read? From me "I have attempted to contact the ISX for an update on this" and ..."Can anyone see a recent purchase or sale made by "Warka" on the ISX website with a date... ? I want to start confirming either way that Warka Brokerage is up and running and "MY" ISX number is legit - I guess this is step one - confirm Warka Brokerage/Company can even legally buy/sell on the ISX (or not)." - I'm working on it. Look, you may have fooled the masses here but you don't fool me - I know your fingers are hovering over the 'wire out" button ...ready to swoop down on it as soon it's reactivated (highly unlikely it ever will be) - I saw your response to "ISX Junkie" a while back trying to get broker info to save your frozen Warka Assets - what was it you said "I don't need the money but it would be nice to have/access to it" or something to that effect - do you think we're all idiots? You're just as concerned about your money as anyone else - putting on a false front solves nothing (oh.. but you're not whining) - is that what we call it here ? I'm asking questions and looking for legitimacy in all things "Warka"- Heading up the Screaming Eagle Warka Fantasy Brigade, pretending all is well, is serving no good here whatsoever. You're either part of the problem or part of the solution - So I say to you - Lead, Follow, or Get out of the way.... Please.

Interesting, no one has answered your inquiries. I doubt that surprises anyone. Lead on Guru, Got you penciled in Column D. (Wantabe Guru chases his own tail, or should it be tale).

ChinaGirl
08-21-2013, 05:42 PM
Interesting, no one has answered your inquiries. I doubt that surprises anyone. Lead on Guru, Got you penciled in Column D. (Wantabe Guru chases his own tail, or should it be tale).

You're still here ? One town, many Sheriffs. I suspect no one had previously asked the question, is why we have had no response - Sadly we choose (& chose) to take the Madoffs and the Wall Street types at face value - no one asked questions - thus the predicament many have found themselves in today. Well, I'm not taking Warka at face value - call me all the names you want - and why would I want to inherit your title ? No thanks. - I'm here to seek the truth - whether it's from another member, the ISX directly, or any other source - I will get to the bottom of it. In "my opinion" ALL available Cash has been seized by the CBI, or stolen by Bunnia and the gang, as well, all of Warka's "Proxy Holdings" have either been sold off by Bunnia prior to guardianship (and the cash gone) or they have been seized by the CBI during guardianship - again, this is my opinion but the article I posted, (from 2 years ago) states all assets seized - the Proxy was a Warka Asset AND WE WON'T BE SEEING ANY OF IT AGAIN - So what's left ? - the shares "in our good name" IF they truly exist ? Which I am eventually going to find out. With all due respect, why would you protest such an inquiry from me ? You either 1/Know the answer (and it's not pretty) - lets face it, you are the go to guy on all things ISX here.. would you not have dug a little deeper and verified your ISX trading number by now - you would do it at home, would you not - so why not here ? - or 2/ You don't know the answer and are afraid to find out, can't blame you really, I would imagine it's so peaceful in that Teflon bubble of yours. All the Best.

Screaming Eagle
08-21-2013, 07:40 PM
You're still here ? One town, many Sheriffs. I suspect no one had previously asked the question, is why we have had no response - Sadly we choose (& chose) to take the Madoffs and the Wall Street types at face value - no one asked questions - thus the predicament many have found themselves in today. Well, I'm not taking Warka at face value - call me all the names you want - and why would I want to inherit your title ? No thanks. - I'm here to seek the truth - whether it's from another member, the ISX directly, or any other source - I will get to the bottom of it. In "my opinion" ALL available Cash has been seized by the CBI, or stolen by Bunnia and the gang, as well, all of Warka's "Proxy Holdings" have either been sold off by Bunnia prior to guardianship (and the cash gone) or they have been seized by the CBI during guardianship - again, this is my opinion but the article I posted, (from 2 years ago) states all assets seized - the Proxy was a Warka Asset AND WE WON'T BE SEEING ANY OF IT AGAIN - So what's left ? - the shares "in our good name" IF they truly exist ? Which I am eventually going to find out. With all due respect, why would you protest such an inquiry from me ? You either 1/Know the answer (and it's not pretty) - lets face it, you are the go to guy on all things ISX here.. would you not have dug a little deeper and verified your ISX trading number by now - you would do it at home, would you not - so why not here ? - or 2/ You don't know the answer and are afraid to find out, can't blame you really, I would imagine it's so peaceful in that Teflon bubble of yours. All the Best.
Actually you're nuts if you think I am the ISX go to guy. I haven't traded any ISX stocks in 8 years, but I do own 12. However I do know what a brokerage is and how it is setup and used. From your statements you apparently do not. You have no knowledge of Warkaa's customers. They are a broker capable of brokering for many different types of customers. You seem to think that all their brokerages is from Warka Bank. Actually they may or may not require a bank account in order to open a Warkaa account and their customers may be from many walks of life and the money transfers from several banks. You just don't know and no one is going to tell you their personal business. You have had many responses however you choose to ignore any that don't fit your agenda. For instance:

Warka Bank Claims Court Victory

Posted on 14 March 2013. Tags: Central B, Central Bank of Iraq, Ministry of Finance, Warka, Warka Bank

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

By John Lee.

Warka Bank has issued the following statement with regard to its legal case against the Central Bank of Iraq:

“With regards to the legal court case Warka Bank for Investment and Finance has filed against the Central Bank of Iraq Warka Bank for Investment and Finance is delighted to inform its cliental, shareholders and management that the Iraqi Supreme High Court has awarded its decision in full favor of Warka Bank for Investment and Finance confirming its judicial decision that the liquidity crisis and events leading to Warka’s declining financial position is entirely due to the fault, malice, mismanagement and misdirection of both the Ministry of Finance and Central Bank of Iraq their ill actions taken against the bank placing the full blame and cause on both the Central Bank of Iraq and Ministry of Finance their lack to take the proper action measurements and steps to resolve the crisis properly in supporting the rehabilitation of the largest financial enterprise in the country.

“Where we are delighted to add that the court decision confirms that Warka Bank for Investment and Finance has implemented, practiced and maintained all legal banking guidelines, protocols and regulations set by the bylaws of the Central Bank of Iraq confirming its true innocence.

“We have posted a copy of the court’s decision to bring comfort joy and happiness to all those whom have supported our bank, board of directors and management.”

A copy of the court document can be downloaded here.

(Source: Warka)

Now I guess you are going to say that Warka made up the courts decision and posted it on their website.

Each time you come here under a new alias you eventually lose creditability, slink off and hide for awhile, then change your name and and start with the same old BS. I doubt this time will be any different

Like I said Column D. (Wantabe Guru chases his own tail, or should it be tale)

ChinaGirl
08-21-2013, 07:57 PM
Actually you're nuts if you think I am the ISX go to guy. I haven't traded any ISX stocks in 8 years, but I do own 12. However I do know what a brokerage is and how it is setup and used. From your statements you apparently do not. You have no knowledge of Warkaa's customers. They are a broker capable of brokering for many different types of customers. You seem to think that all their brokerages is from Warka Bank. Actually they may or may not require a bank account in order to open a Warkaa account and their customers may be from many walks of life and the money transfers from several banks. You just don't know and no one is going to tell you their personal business. You have had many responses however you choose to ignore any that don't fit your agenda. For instance:

Warka Bank Claims Court Victory

Posted on 14 March 2013. Tags: Central B, Central Bank of Iraq, Ministry of Finance, Warka, Warka Bank

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

By John Lee.

Warka Bank has issued the following statement with regard to its legal case against the Central Bank of Iraq:

“With regards to the legal court case Warka Bank for Investment and Finance has filed against the Central Bank of Iraq Warka Bank for Investment and Finance is delighted to inform its cliental, shareholders and management that the Iraqi Supreme High Court has awarded its decision in full favor of Warka Bank for Investment and Finance confirming its judicial decision that the liquidity crisis and events leading to Warka’s declining financial position is entirely due to the fault, malice, mismanagement and misdirection of both the Ministry of Finance and Central Bank of Iraq their ill actions taken against the bank placing the full blame and cause on both the Central Bank of Iraq and Ministry of Finance their lack to take the proper action measurements and steps to resolve the crisis properly in supporting the rehabilitation of the largest financial enterprise in the country.

“Where we are delighted to add that the court decision confirms that Warka Bank for Investment and Finance has implemented, practiced and maintained all legal banking guidelines, protocols and regulations set by the bylaws of the Central Bank of Iraq confirming its true innocence.

“We have posted a copy of the court’s decision to bring comfort joy and happiness to all those whom have supported our bank, board of directors and management.”

A copy of the court document can be downloaded here.

(Source: Warka)

Now I guess you are going to say that Warka made up the courts decision and posted it on their website.

Each time you come here under a new alias you eventually lose creditability, slink off and hide for awhile, then change your name and and start with the same old BS. I doubt this time will be any different

Like I said Column D. (Wantabe Guru chases his own tail, or should it be tale) Look, we all know your method(s) here - beat people into submission - have them rant and rave so they get kicked out - discredit them by calling them "Guru" or some other inappropriate name ... then when that doesn't work you scream out that Warka is being bashed upon (poor Warka) - it's a constant cycle with you and it's become quite obvious and tiring .. which mode are we in now? - oh yes ...attempting to discredit a poster from a non-existent past experience - are we all seeing Mr. Eagles operation here yet? He is doing you no favors here - in fact he's leading you down the "hanging" garden path - with an emphasis on "hanging" I will find the truth about Warka's Brokerage - whether he's uncomfortable with it or not. Quite frankly, I would be more concerned as to why Mr. Eagle is protesting my inquiry so viciously - does he know something we don't ? Is he concerned what I will find out? Very suspicious behavior indeed.

Screaming Eagle
08-21-2013, 08:37 PM
Look, we all know your method(s) here - beat people into submission - have them rant and rave so they get kicked out - discredit them by calling them "Guru" or some other inappropriate name ... then when that doesn't work you scream out that Warka is being bashed upon (poor Warka) - it's a constant cycle with you and it's become quite obvious and tiring .. which mode are we in now? - oh yes ...attempting to discredit a poster from a non-existent past experience - are we all seeing Mr. Eagles operation here yet? He is doing you no favors here - in fact he's leading you down the "hanging" garden path - with an emphasis on "hanging" I will find the truth about Warka's Brokerage - whether he's uncomfortable with it or not. Quite frankly, I would be more concerned as to why Mr. Eagle is protesting my inquiry so viciously - does he know something we don't ? Is he concerned what I will find out? Very suspicious behavior indeed.Once again you try to confuse the facts. I never called you a Guru as that would give you too much credit.

Remember, I put you in column D. (Wannabe Guru).

Nobody tries to discredit you. You handle that very all by yourself.

ChinaGirl
08-21-2013, 09:44 PM
Once again you try to confuse the facts. I never called you a Guru as that would give you too much credit.

Remember, I put you in column D. (Wannabe Guru).

Nobody tries to discredit you. You handle that very all by yourself.
Fair enough.. I don't have the time or the patience for this worthless duel - it's obvious you don't like Warka being challenged at any level - not sure why ? Maybe you have more to lose than anyone else here and you're frightened of the perceived outcome - that I can understand and wish you well. From here on in I'm just waiting on confirmation that my ISX trading Number (issued via Warka) is legitimate and the shares purchased "in my good name" truly exist or it's just Warka spinning our missing money around internally. To clarify - I have no concerns with the ISX itself - it's all things Warka I'm questioning - I have emails in to a few groups now - hopefully they can shed some light over the coming days/weeks - I'm expecting the best and prepared for anything but, nothing more to say for now. Peace And Cake.

dinar_dude
08-21-2013, 10:15 PM
Can you people just get married already?!

English Bob
08-22-2013, 09:18 AM
Can you people just get married already?!

LOL

And married couples never argue LOL

4aprofit
08-22-2013, 12:15 PM
IMO....I believe that Warka will return o.k....(as they always have in the past, as I've heard nothing but bad about Warka since day one, just like the Dinar, and then Warka is "always" o.k...lol)...and I believe that the Iraqi Dinar will return to a new higher value that is o.k....and I even believe that Talabani will return to Iraq o.k...if he's not already there?...(They say he's dead, then that he's alive).......and what about Shabibi?...(Did he take a sabatical or is he really a criminal..oh, and they say he's Harvard educated by the U.S., that's another story..lol)....And what about all the other things that we have been lied to about Iraq?...Or the things that we are not even shown, only to find out later, are huge happenings going on in Iraq?...The merry-go-round goes round and round...the smoke and mirrors keep working IMO...and sure there is corruption, as there has been in U.S. Banks...and everywhere else...And I'm sure CitiBank that just opened in Iraq, with what, a trillion in loans right out the gate, well, I wonder it they were worried about what has happened to Warka, as you know that they would most certainly have to know, that's the business that they are in, so I assume that they and others, that are some of the biggest in the world, just moved on into Iraq on a whim or gander like gambling?...And others are following!....And on another note...I guess we, as American's, or whoever from wherever...that have had dealings with Warka...would'nt it stand to reason that any rules, regulations and laws that protect investors, would'nt the same apply to Citi and the others...as if not...are they all wasting their time?..I dont think so, but we will see?....

Warka could go bust, or may have already...but IMO...I dont believe it...as I've seen nothing but negativity towards anything that would or could pay off to investors as per what is coming out of Iraq since day one....but for the most part, no one has lost yet!...(As nothing has finalized as per the end result yet, or as a proven).....Then we see some of the world's largest contracts and projects in Iraq...and then U.S. Media hides it, and shows only the bombings...while in the U.S...if a project one tenth the size of what some of those in Iraq are...it is televsied until your sick of hearing about it...so many have started taking the reverse stance on what to believe here with Iraq due to much of this...so if some of us were wrong, so be it...but at least we were betting on the winning horse..as hardly nothing is happening in the U.S. anyway!

On another note: I wonder how many warned us about Bear Stearns, Leahman Brothers, Worldcom and Enron..amongst others that failed...while even some media entities and prominent pillars of the economic and investment communties propped these guys up....until they flopped..then the attack was on...while the opposite is happening in Iraq IMO!....And does anyone believe that the mainstream media will come out, ever, telling folks that the ISX, Warka or the Dinar are good investments and that they need to get into these as investments?...Not a chance IMO, but all the non-yielding crap is plentiful..and they yell from the rooftops..."get-in, get-in".."like the circus carnival guy"....lol....

Bottom Line: IMO...We are either on another carnival ride with Warka and have been taken...or we can ride it out where we are already, and possibly go down just as easy with some of the more influential clowns....that abound!...lol...but, "It aint over till it's over"....

mike032588
08-22-2013, 02:27 PM
IMO....I believe that Warka will return o.k....(as they always have in the past, as I've heard nothing but bad about Warka since day one, just like the Dinar, and then Warka is "always" o.k...lol)...and I believe that the Iraqi Dinar will return to a new higher value that is o.k....and I even believe that Talabani will return to Iraq o.k...if he's not already there?...(They say he's dead, then that he's alive).......and what about Shabibi?...(Did he take a sabatical or is he really a criminal..oh, and they say he's Harvard educated by the U.S., that's another story..lol)....And what about all the other things that we have been lied to about Iraq?...Or the things that we are not even shown, only to find out later, are huge happenings going on in Iraq?...The merry-go-round goes round and round...the smoke and mirrors keep working IMO...and sure there is corruption, as there has been in U.S. Banks...and everywhere else...And I'm sure CitiBank that just opened in Iraq, with what, a trillion in loans right out the gate, well, I wonder it they were worried about what has happened to Warka, as you know that they would most certainly have to know, that's the business that they are in, so I assume that they and others, that are some of the biggest in the world, just moved on into Iraq on a whim or gander like gambling?...And others are following!....And on another note...I guess we, as American's, or whoever from wherever...that have had dealings with Warka...would'nt it stand to reason that any rules, regulations and laws that protect investors, would'nt the same apply to Citi and the others...as if not...are they all wasting their time?..I dont think so, but we will see?....

Warka could go bust, or may have already...but IMO...I dont believe it...as I've seen nothing but negativity towards anything that would or could pay off to investors as per what is coming out of Iraq since day one....but for the most part, no one has lost yet!...(As nothing has finalized as per the end result yet, or as a proven).....Then we see some of the world's largest contracts and projects in Iraq...and then U.S. Media hides it, and shows only the bombings...while in the U.S...if a project one tenth the size of what some of those in Iraq are...it is televsied until your sick of hearing about it...so many have started taking the reverse stance on what to believe here with Iraq due to much of this...so if some of us were wrong, so be it...but at least we were betting on the winning horse..as hardly nothing is happening in the U.S. anyway!

On another note: I wonder how many warned us about Bear Stearns, Leahman Brothers, Worldcom and Enron..amongst others that failed...while even some media entities and prominent pillars of the economic and investment communties propped these guys up....until they flopped..then the attack was on...while the opposite is happening in Iraq IMO!....And does anyone believe that the mainstream media will come out, ever, telling folks that the ISX, Warka or the Dinar are good investments and that they need to get into these as investments?...Not a chance IMO, but all the non-yielding crap is plentiful..and they yell from the rooftops..."get-in, get-in".."like the circus carnival guy"....lol....

Bottom Line: IMO...We are either on another carnival ride with Warka and have been taken...or we can ride it out where we are already, and possibly go down just as easy with some of the more influential clowns....that abound!...lol...but, "It aint over till it's over"....

I love you 4profit... NOT TO MENTION THEY BEAT THE DAMN SUPREME COURT & CBI IN A HUGE CASE FOR THE HISTORY OF THE PRIVATE BANKING SECTOR.... LET THEM APPEAL... JUST WATCH WHAT HAPPENS...

4aprofit
08-23-2013, 05:49 PM
Mike, from what I remember from the past and all the news articles...Warka is owned by one of the wealthiest famlies in the Middle East?...and also from what I remember...were'nt they the bank that handled the processing of payments and for the troops for the U.S.?....not to mention many other things that were done by Warka...as I believe that they were the first to setup Mobile Operations in Iraq, and ATM's and other more modernized systems over there as well?....And this was well before some of the others were even thinking about it...so they must have been doing a pretty hefty business above and beyond some of the others, or at least for a while?...Then they were the go-to-bank for getting into the ISX when it was by proxy here in the U.S......And that was via going through the U.S. State Dept., the Iraqi Consulate and the U.S. Secretary of State...and all three of these agencies being in Washington, D.C.....It just seems strange that these agencies would approve and allow investments of this type, possibly knowing that there would be no oversight or securities in place whatsoever as per U.S. investors?...(I would like to know what other countries allow this type of scenario as per investing)....This reminds me of the New Iraqi Dinar Currency that many hold...all most hear is scam, scam, scam!.....but, the U.S. Govt, the U.S. Treasury, the Federal Reserve, the Iraqi Govt. & the CBI/Central Bank of Iraq...all know full well that many of us hold Iraqi Dinars!...Is all of this the same smoke and mirrors being perpetrated upon us as per this Warka scenario as with the currency, and/or any other venture with Iraq?...while the biggest of the biggest continually move into Iraq?......While everything is seemingly failing and falling apart?....and while the big boys are seemingly not worried?..How strange?...

tipawin
08-24-2013, 05:32 AM
if you have shares in your good name you should have the stock certificates

warka sent my stock certificates to me years ago

by the way I have a 5 digit account # on all my purchases with Warka Brokerage Company

ChinaGirl
08-24-2013, 11:42 AM
if you have shares in your good name you should have the stock certificates

warka sent my stock certificates to me years ago

by the way I have a 5 digit account # on all my purchases with Warka Brokerage Company
Thank you for that - sometimes the simplest information is of the best value - below is a letter from Mr. I to me (from 2011) - my ISX number contains more than 5 digits - 8 in total - maybe you received yours long before I did and the digits/numbers have grown (My Warka "bank" account has 6 digits) - I too have asked to see the actual share certificates on several occasions but nothing as of yet - I don't expect anyone to share personal account info here - but if we can confirm all things common that would be helpful - anyone else sitting with an ISX eight digit account number ?.Cc: "'Mohammad K. Issa'" <ifrd@warka-bank-iq.com>
Received: Sunday, March 6, 2011, 3:50 AM

Dear XXXXXXX,

Please note that your ISX Documents have been registered and your ISX trading investment number is: 9XXXXXXX (8 digits)
To buy stock we need a signed buy order indicating the company and number shares that you are interested in purchasing authorizing our bank to deduct the purchase amount and fees and by visiting the official ISX website www.isx-iq.net (http://www.isx-iq.net/) bulletin and reports electronic bulletin you can view a list of the companies that are currently trading and updated market prices to base your stock order noting that the minimum buy order is 200000 shares per company per session and that the commission fee is 1% per buy order. The same fee is applied when selling shares.

ChinaGirl
08-24-2013, 12:26 PM
I followed along quite closely here and saw the rumblings of a troubled Warka - some here were questioning the Proxy and noted that it was a Warka asset and if Warka went south so did the Proxy - suggestions were made here to sell and get shares put in your own name - like the 60/30/10 advice, I took it and ran with it - I dumped everything I had in Proxy - loaded up my account and re-bought in my good name. When things started getting a little crazier for Warka I grabbed a screen shot of my holdings (June 16 2013) - just in case the tracker dropped off the site - which low and behold it did. Am I one step ahead of Warka or just spinning my tires ? .. time will tell. If I can get my hands on my actual share certificates or confirmation from a third party that my ISX trading number is factual I will be satisfied Warka still has a fighting chance and all of my concerns were unwarranted - still waiting - I've put in second and third requests to several parties - we will see. People ... don't take anyone or anything at face value here (including long time posters) question everything and demand answers - it's "your" money and "you" deserve to know. All the best.

4aprofit
08-24-2013, 02:45 PM
Everything is a risk, especially in investments.....Just look at the U.S. Markets.....and many other developed nations problems..that is why some took the risk in these frontier and emerging markets....for better or worse...as what they were already in was getting worse already...

When I and others saw some lose their entire life savings, or vast proportions of their wealth, in the supposedly safe, bullet-proof, rock-solid and proven investments....is when some took the chance in some of these other areas...regardless?....

And as per risk, I've said all along, that when I drive 5 miles sometimes down some of these busy highways...where I see a lot of wrecks always...that I'm at the mercy of what 1000 other drivers within just 30 minutes, may or may not do, as per whether I get to where I'm going or not....or alive!...So as a contrast to that, what do investments have that can give us guaranteed predetermined outcomes, especially in today's markets and these times we live in?...Is it all just a crap shoot or do we "follow the money"?.....lol....

IMO..I'll "follow the money" until it all flops as per the end result, just like with the Dinar...as the entire world is moving into Iraq, so I fugure if they can't make it with all that they have going on, who can?...Then if everything goes down the tubes everywhere, like what has already been happening...would it even matter if I was with Warka or Bubba in Podunk?...Ask those that lost millions in the good stuff as per where the best safe havens are at now?....lol...

On another note: If everything was so good in the markets...most would have never looked for other investments and ventures outside their own neighborhoods...and then others did their homework and realized that some of the wealthiest people on the planet have made the most money in some of the riskiest ventures and markets...and was'nt it George Soros or Warren Buffet that said: "The time to invest in when there's blood in the streets"...or something to that effect...so as we wait and watch...we will see?....

ChinaGirl
08-24-2013, 05:51 PM
Yes - we are all aware that this was a risky venture (I find it difficult to even use the word "investment" at this point) - Mr. Madoff was perhaps a "risky investment" during his start up - in fact, if you've seen the documentary "Chasing Madoff" - you will see some (investors?) even got paid out handsomely - lucky, or in on the scheme? I initially viewed Warka as an Investment (many years ago) but now wonder if it has been switched to a "scheme" - most people start out with good intentions but dollar signs start flying around - greed settles in, and the lies and deception breed like houseflies. This is all conjecture on my part - but I'm seeing the same formula here with Warka - beginning of course, with the best of intentions for all, but then leading to a path of financial ruin and destruction for many. Again, people did not ask questions and took what was being said from management and his (Madoff) followers as gospel. Are any of you doing the same here? Some of the old time posters here may not be who you think they are - do you not wonder why when asking valid and pertinent questions about your money in Warka, some come on and portray you as a whiner or filled with paranoia - what is their agenda ? Personally, I would never attempt to stop someone from a valid inquiry in to Warka or otherwise - the more answers you get on our behalf the more comfortable we will feel that this will play out in our favor. So, ask yourself when the next poster asking tough questions arrives here - and the usual 1, 2 or 3 individuals pop up here and try to run them out of town - what is their real agenda and who might they be working for?

tipawin
08-24-2013, 10:52 PM
june 16 2013 was the day i too received my complete list of stock holdins from warka

4aprofit
08-25-2013, 01:48 AM
Yes - we are all aware that this was a risky venture (I find it difficult to even use the word "investment" at this point) - Mr. Madoff was perhaps a "risky investment" during his start up - in fact, if you've seen the documentary "Chasing Madoff" - you will see some (investors?) even got paid out handsomely - lucky, or in on the scheme? I initially viewed Warka as an Investment (many years ago) but now wonder if it has been switched to a "scheme" - most people start out with good intentions but dollar signs start flying around - greed settles in, and the lies and deception breed like houseflies. This is all conjecture on my part - but I'm seeing the same formula here with Warka - beginning of course, with the best of intentions for all, but then leading to a path of financial ruin and destruction for many. Again, people did not ask questions and took what was being said from management and his (Madoff) followers as gospel. Are any of you doing the same here? Some of the old time posters here may not be who you think they are - do you not wonder why when asking valid and pertinent questions about your money in Warka, some come on and portray you as a whiner or filled with paranoia - what is their agenda ? Personally, I would never attempt to stop someone from a valid inquiry in to Warka or otherwise - the more answers you get on our behalf the more comfortable we will feel that this will play out in our favor. So, ask yourself when the next poster asking tough questions arrives here - and the usual 1, 2 or 3 individuals pop up here and try to run them out of town - what is their real agenda and who might they be working for?

No problems with anyone's questions here as per my view of the Warka Scenario...I just have'nt lost anything...or yet...(or from it being a Proven Fact that Warka is a total loss yet)....the problem is that I or no one else knows what's going to happen "Anywhere in the World" right now as per investments...but all I'm insinuating is that until this ride is over...as per the Warka Accounts, the ISX or holding Dinars...IMO..I feel better with the threat of losing in a booming country...than feeling threatened from losing in countries where nothing is happening..and whereby many have already lost their shirts in many of the countries that are deemed safe....and some of those countries are doing the opposite of Iraq economically!

IMO..None of this stuff in Iraq is for everyone..and anything can happen...but for the long termers that have had no losses....or for some of those that have had gains..what's to fret...at least until the final bell is rung as per the finality of it all?...I cant worry about what has'nt happened...when I dont even know exactly what will happen...Should anyone have ever put anyhtuing in Warka?...Will they get it out...ever?.....Will they lose all?...Will Warka make a comeback as always before?...Will those that took the chance and rode it out be winners?.....Could what Warka is dong be another smokescreen like pretty much everything else that Iraq does when it comes to monetary issues?....(If I knew all the answers to all of this I would have never gotten in it in the first place....as I can get that expert advice and information form the one's who have already stolen many folks fortunes, as they are still around, and people still do take their expert advice!...lol)....

Screaming Eagle
08-25-2013, 03:27 AM
Yes - we are all aware that this was a risky venture (I find it difficult to even use the word "investment" at this point) - Mr. Madoff was perhaps a "risky investment" during his start up - in fact, if you've seen the documentary "Chasing Madoff" - you will see some (investors?) even got paid out handsomely - lucky, or in on the scheme? I initially viewed Warka as an Investment (many years ago) but now wonder if it has been switched to a "scheme" - most people start out with good intentions but dollar signs start flying around - greed settles in, and the lies and deception breed like houseflies. This is all conjecture on my part - but I'm seeing the same formula here with Warka - beginning of course, with the best of intentions for all, but then leading to a path of financial ruin and destruction for many. Again, people did not ask questions and took what was being said from management and his (Madoff) followers as gospel. Are any of you doing the same here? Some of the old time posters here may not be who you think they are - do you not wonder why when asking valid and pertinent questions about your money in Warka, some come on and portray you as a whiner or filled with paranoia - what is their agenda ? Personally, I would never attempt to stop someone from a valid inquiry in to Warka or otherwise - the more answers you get on our behalf the more comfortable we will feel that this will play out in our favor. So, ask yourself when the next poster asking tough questions arrives here - and the usual 1, 2 or 3 individuals pop up here and try to run them out of town - what is their real agenda and who might they be working for?You didn't ask any tough questions, all you did was lie and insinuate accusations. Just like this last post where if anyone dares refutes your lies and libelous accusations. Like the above post quote, and the usual 1, 2 or 3 individuals pop up here and try to run them out of town - what is their real agenda and who might they be working for?, No one can run anybody out of town if they are posting facts. When you don't have any answers or knowledge your true agenda shows. Your only weapon left is to attack anyone that points out the flaws in your arguments and accuse them of a devious agenda and working for unscrupulous reasons. You're paranoid alright.

How about you answer a few questions that would make us feel more comfortable.

1 Why does CBI have Warka listed as their largest private bank.

2 Why did the ISX initially list Warka stock

3 Al Bunnia owns 56% of Warka. How much money does he stand to lose if Warka is insolvent.

4 Why did the CBI not just declare Warka insolvent rather than assume tutelage.

5 Why has AL Bunnia spent a small fortune to fight the CBI's decision.

6 Were you forced to deposit your money in Warka and were not aware that investing in a unstable war torn country was risky?

7 Why do you think Warka was paying better than 10% interest.

8 Do you think a lot of people are still sending Warka foreign money.

9 If not what is the point of Warka still posting online accounts and answering customers. How did they win their lawsuit.

10 Since their reputation is damaged and surly no one is sending them money and its all a smokescreen and a hoax, Why would they continue to maintain a expensive Website, answer customers, maintain 86 branches and incur more expense.

11 And Why do you keep coming back to this site every so often under a new alias just to bash Warka and anyone that answers your questions. There is a reason outlaws, bandits and thugs get a new alias every so often. They like to pretend they are something they are not.

12 Who are the three suspects you fear so much?

thebest
08-25-2013, 02:29 PM
I ask this question to ISX Junkie using Aljazera and ChinaGirl is not a complicated question
When you opened your account with WARKA?
I opened mine on 04-20-2009.

calstar
08-25-2013, 02:55 PM
Well on a lighter note. I received an updated stock polifolio and all stock certificates from Warka today. Warka is still working!!!!;)

Screaming Eagle
08-25-2013, 03:54 PM
Well on a lighter note. I received an updated stock polifolio and all stock certificates from Warka today. Warka is still working!!!!;)That's great!! Thanks for the information.

4aprofit
08-25-2013, 06:25 PM
Like I said...anything can happen..and it may be good to look at both sides of the coin here with this Warka issue..(that's natural)...but since I have'nt lost anything..or yet!....Why complain?....Either your in it or your out of it....for the long haul anyway...and if not in, what's the gripe?...and if your in, and there has not been a manifestation either way..or yet..or as per a crash...what's the gripe?

Your either gonna win or your gonna lose...but what are you gonna do ANYWHERE that you invest?...LOL.....

On another note, some of the highest risk investments have had some of the highest gains...(of course this goes both ways)....but, some of the seemingly lower risk investments have been the worst!...So how do you judge something like this..at least before the ride is over?...

RoyalBeluga
08-25-2013, 08:43 PM
I think it's the lack of control over the investment. People like to feel in control of their money and when they feel locked out and unable to take their money back it's much easier to crash n burn than to sit back n relax about it. Paranoia kicks in and before you know it people are coming up with all kinds of stories how they've lost their money or that it's been stolen without any possibility of recourse, that Warka is dead in the water, etc in a desperate attempt to justify their apparent loss!

This venture in it's many different forms requires a non gambler to gamble! Some aren't comfortable with that.

4aprofit
08-25-2013, 10:10 PM
We will see?

RoyalBeluga
08-25-2013, 11:36 PM
We will see?

Yes .... soon!

Screaming Eagle
08-25-2013, 11:48 PM
I think it's the lack of control over the investment. People like to feel in control of their money and when they feel locked out and unable to take their money back it's much easier to crash n burn than to sit back n relax about it. Paranoia kicks in and before you know it people are coming up with all kinds of stories how they've lost their money or that it's been stolen without any possibility of recourse, that Warka is dead in the water, etc in a desperate attempt to justify their apparent loss!

This venture in it's many different forms requires a non gambler to gamble! Some aren't comfortable with that.Good observation, everyone does not have the temperament for investing.

thebest
08-26-2013, 01:15 AM
Good observation, everyone does not have the temperament for investing.

I do not think ISX Junkie using Aljazera and ChinaGirl are investors, their way of expressing not give me confidence.
They have another agenda.

40plus
08-26-2013, 01:39 AM
I do not think ISX Junkie using Aljazera and ChinaGirl are investors, their way of expressing not give me confidence.
They have another agenda.

Sounds like 'Tokyo Rose"...information for 'our own safety'.

dinar_dude
08-26-2013, 01:42 AM
Hey Calstar, thanks for sharing. When you say stock certificates, what do you mean? Emailed certificates? I've had plenty of updated portfolios sent to me, but I've never received certificates.

Well on a lighter note. I received an updated stock polifolio and all stock certificates from Warka today. Warka is still working!!!!;)

thebest
08-26-2013, 02:03 AM
Sounds like 'Tokyo Rose"...information for 'our own safety'.

Following the Japanese surrender in September 1945, American troops began searching for Japanese military leaders and others who may have committed war crimes. The press—sometimes following, sometimes beating the military to the scene—did the same.Two of these reporters, Henry Brundidge and Clark Lee, sought “Tokyo Rose,” the notorious siren who tried to demoralize American soldiers and sailors during the war by highlighting their hardships and sacrifices.

http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/history/famous-cases/tokyo-rose

HumbleGenius
08-26-2013, 11:37 AM
Following the Japanese surrender in September 1945, American troops began searching for Japanese military leaders and others who may have committed war crimes. The press—sometimes following, sometimes beating the military to the scene—did the same.Two of these reporters, Henry Brundidge and Clark Lee, sought “Tokyo Rose,” the notorious siren who tried to demoralize American soldiers and sailors during the war by highlighting their hardships and sacrifices.

http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/history/famous-cases/tokyo-rose

Was she Sunni or Shiite?

shinerguy
08-26-2013, 03:06 PM
I ask this question to ISX Junkie using Aljazera and ChinaGirl is not a complicated question
When you opened your account with WARKA?
I opened mine on 04-20-2009.

I opened mine on 4-28-2004

tipawin
08-27-2013, 03:00 AM
Hi Dinar_dude

I have received copies of the actual stamped signed stock certificates for all in my own good name stocks

this happened during 2010

I still have some in proxy

about 50/50

dinar_dude
08-27-2013, 11:11 AM
Wow, I need to get on Warka about that!

Hi Dinar_dude

I have received copies of the actual stamped signed stock certificates for all in my own good name stocks

this happened during 2010

I still have some in proxy

about 50/50