PDA

View Full Version : Felicidades free warka

thebest
08-28-2013, 01:44 PM
Dear Warka Clients,

Please find attached the Central Bank of Iraq board of directors decision to lift and cancel the custodian committee on Warka Bank for Investment and Finance.

This decision comes in accordance with the decision issued by the court appeal in favor of Warka Bank for Investment and Finance.

Best regards

Warka Bank for Investment and Finance

http://www.warka-bank.com/?0d64a1934dcafd4bf6a2bafeb2

http://www.warka-bank.com/newsFls/news1377692376.pdf

thebest
08-28-2013, 01:54 PM
Now to see the response of the CBI, in the media.

4aprofit
08-28-2013, 02:22 PM
Every issue that I have seen over the years...Warka always returns o.k....how odd?...But so much slander against them I assume is expected due to where they are at?...If it were Bear Stearns, Leahman Brothers, Worldcom or Enron...amongst a few others who have tanked...you usually hear all of the good stuff...like we actually did...until they tanked...along with much or all of their investors loot...

It's really wild when some have to actually take the opposite advice to get into a good investment?...or is it..or yet?...I guess we will see?...lol....

thebest
08-28-2013, 02:52 PM
Every issue that I have seen over the years...Warka always returns o.k....how odd?...But so much slander against them I assume is expected due to where they are at?...If it were Bear Stearns, Leahman Brothers, Worldcom or Enron...amongst a few others who have tanked...you usually hear all of the good stuff...like we actually did...until they tanked...along with much or all of their investors loot...

It's really wild when some have to actually take the opposite advice to get into a good investment?...or is it..or yet?...I guess we will see?...lol....

BWAI is my greatest stock, like many in this forum, this will give you more peace of mind. Now to see when WARKA returned to the ISX. But those who still believe that WARKA is worthless, talk with Scott Gonzales to buy the shares of BWAI.

thebest
08-28-2013, 02:55 PM
Who can translate this great news. CBI

dinar_dude
08-28-2013, 02:59 PM
The CBI response will likely be an appeal.

thebest
08-28-2013, 03:40 PM
This is a CBI letter no WARKA letter. The CBI will appeals the CBI, I dont think so. We need to translate.
http://www.investorsiraq.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=38&d=1377699409&thumb=1 (http://www.investorsiraq.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=38&d=1377703777)

Look at the logo of theCBI

WARKA WROTE THIS

Dear Warka Clients,

Please find attached the Central Bank of Iraq board of directors decision to lift and cancel the custodian committee on Warka Bank for Investment and Finance.

This decision comes in accordance with the decision issued by the court appeal in favor of Warka Bank for Investment and Finance.

Best regards

Will-it-happen?
08-28-2013, 07:17 PM
so we are back in business !!!!! warkas bosses say they are worth 1.8 a share , wonder of they will get relisted at that

bet theres a massive run on the bank too !!!!

manwithnoname
08-28-2013, 08:13 PM
Hmmm.. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong but didn't The Al-Bunnia family ask for a deal with the CBI that said they would capitalise Warka to the amount requested and more by August. Might be clutching at straws here but any chance they have done what they said they would do?
MWNN

BatmaninIraq
08-28-2013, 08:25 PM
BWAI is my greatest stock, like many in this forum, this will give you more peace of mind. Now to see when WARKA returned to the ISX. But those who still believe that WARKA is worthless, talk with Scott Gonzales to buy the shares of BWAI.

I bought more than 10 million of BWAI, Still hoping here that Warka would be back & I would accept what whatever happens (ALL IN)

explorerhot
08-28-2013, 08:34 PM
Why a run on the bank? They have already been through the fire and tested. Sure the service sucked for the last couple of years, but they were not in total control of their business. I'm not in Iraq and I don't know if any other bank or broker is anymore or less corrupt. At least Warka has been proven in court, there was no major wrong doing if any.

thebest
08-29-2013, 01:02 AM
I bought more than 10 million of BWAI, Still hoping here that Warka would be back & I would accept what whatever happens (ALL IN)

I have about 15. When WARKA return to the ISX, I will relax.

tipawin
08-29-2013, 07:34 AM
That should silence the non believers

English Bob
08-29-2013, 09:26 AM
Dear Warka Clients,

Best regards

http://www.warka-bank.com/?0d64a1934dcafd4bf6a2bafeb2

http://www.warka-bank.com/newsFls/news1377692376.pdf

thebest

You have made my day....................great news I guess we will all have to wait and see if we can get money back and I hope for all those with shares (I don't) that they get re listed sooooooooon

EB

English Bob
08-29-2013, 09:33 AM

tipawin

speechless.....................LOL

May even leave the money there earning interest and if they ever get from 1-1 with the $ and increase to 3-1$ could be a result for something I had written off!

Icing on the cake would be a debit card!!

EB

Screaming Eagle
08-29-2013, 12:39 PM
Refreshing, thanks for the good news!!!!!!

thebest
08-29-2013, 03:30 PM

I dont think so, they have another agenda, what happens is that the news took them by surprise, do not know what to say. Will return and try to discredit it, for some reason want to transfer everything from WARKA to Aljazera. Not mention Karmal or Rabee. They will return, maybe with another nickname.

thebest
08-29-2013, 03:41 PM
thebest

You have made my day....................great news I guess we will all have to wait and see if we can get money back and I hope for all those with shares (I don't) that they get re listed sooooooooon

EB
I'm trying to buy Dar es salam, two weeks. I Send many orders.
WARKA answered me.

Dear Sir,

With regards to your buy order please note that it was submitted but not executed as no offers were made to sell the requested quantity at market price.

We will resubmit your order at the coming trading session.

Bob Patience is what I recommend.
The hope is that WARKA back to the ISX soon.

thebest
08-29-2013, 04:01 PM
News from Iraq
According to Central Bank of Iraq (CBI)s announcement, CBIs board has decided to lift custody over Warka Bank on August 25, 2013 after the Financial Services Court has made a final decision about the custody case on May 26, 2013. Warka Bank announced in its website that "This decision comes in accordance with the decision issued by the court appeal in favor of Warka Bank for Investment and Finance".

http://www.rs.iq/uploads/research_reports/2013_08_20130829_RS_Daily.pdf

stevie
08-29-2013, 04:37 PM

To say the least SE!! I'm like a kid at Christmas.

haggisbasher
08-29-2013, 05:00 PM
Great news, Warka bring on that 250% paid up share offer again,i'm in.

40plus
08-29-2013, 05:56 PM
tipawin

speechless.....................LOL

EB

That's a first!!!!! This may have been worth the experience! Now, where's China Girl?

chakkarchee
08-29-2013, 06:03 PM
LAND AHOY:cool:

lglwzrd
08-29-2013, 06:28 PM
i may rethink my position about liquidating my warka shares if they ever trade again. im just not sure. i would be interested to see if they give out the 1/3 free shares that was promised b4 they went into silent running.

thebest
08-29-2013, 07:53 PM
To say the least SE!! I'm like a kid at Christmas.
I also. The wait was to long.

thebest
08-29-2013, 07:54 PM
That's a first!!!!! This may have been worth the experience! Now, where's China Girl?
Please not bad dreams.

thebest
08-29-2013, 08:18 PM
i may rethink my position about liquidating my warka shares if they ever trade again. im just not sure. i would be interested to see if they give out the 1/3 free shares that was promised b4 they went into silent running.

I paid part of the the paid up shares and get the free shares.
Iam really HAPPY. But rememberg and dont forget Iraq is a risky investment. Look Syria.
So I repeat. Who thinks WARKA is worthles take the Scott Gonsalez offer.
I will be in this ride for the long way. If you dont want to take a risk of dont have patience.
Me suggest get out. If you feel you will lose go, make it smaller loss.

As I said before if you like cats, what do you do in a club of dogs? speaking ill of dogs.
To me that is sick.
Unless they are looking for something more.

thebest
08-29-2013, 08:25 PM
Great news, Warka bring on that 250% paid up share offer again,i'm in.

That sounds very beautiful. Let WARKA go to the ISX first.
Sounds beautiful, I do not want to think to high.
But will be great. Was 150% paid up shares and 50% freeshares? 200% or Im wrong

thebest
08-29-2013, 08:30 PM

Now imagine when WARKA return to the ISX.

dinar_dude
08-29-2013, 09:09 PM
This would be great timing for mergers in Iraq. Warka emerging from CBI custodianship while JP Morgan and Citi move in. Could be the beginning of better things...

lonelyintexas
08-29-2013, 09:57 PM
This is great news, looking forward to seeing some movement on this in very near future.
LIT

HumbleGenius
08-29-2013, 10:41 PM
This is great news, looking forward to seeing some movement on this in very near future.
LIT
This sounds encouraging but where is there any evidence presented that Warka is now viable? Listen, Warka making it is in my best interest but why are people thinking this is good or bad news? It may just be that the CBI is going to allow Warka to officially sink and put an end to this. Once that occurs, the CBI covers the deposits (not shares) of account holders and they are placed w another bank.

thebest
08-30-2013, 12:59 AM
This sounds encouraging but where is there any evidence presented that Warka is now viable? Listen, Warka making it is in my best interest but why are people thinking this is good or bad news? It may just be that the CBI is going to allow Warka to officially sink and put an end to this. Once that occurs, the CBI covers the deposits (not shares) of account holders and they are placed w another bank.

If that's your theory (May). What is your solution?

HumbleGenius
08-30-2013, 01:00 AM
Show me a missing in action financial statement from the last 3 years and maybe this is worth thinking it is good news. Other than that this really means nothing good or bad. Same wait and see w no reason to get excited or feel any better about Warka's health. Just sayin IMHGO.

HumbleGenius
08-30-2013, 01:11 AM
Read my last sentence and there is one option. I assume using the word solution is not meant to mean saving stockholders value. The CBI cares about deposits not investors.

thebest
08-30-2013, 01:15 AM
Show me a missing in action financial statement from the last 3 years and maybe this is worth thinking it is good news. Other than that this really means nothing good or bad. Same wait and see w no reason to get excited or feel any better about Warka's health. Just sayin IMHGO.

Until WARKA have all the financial statements WARKA will not return to ISX.
With all this problem with the CBI, WARKA will be ready.
Only wait. How long, I dont .

You have BWAI stocks?

thebest
08-30-2013, 02:00 AM
Read my last sentence and there is one option. I assume using the word solution is not meant to mean saving stockholders value. The CBI cares about deposits not investors.
Who said someone will lose his stocks value?

You have BWAI stocks?

chakkarchee
08-30-2013, 05:32 AM
And waiting will continue , may be another 4 years or more. News is pretty solid, Warka in its good days was making things happen so it will most likely happen again. Question is are we as old investors will have any releif?

English Bob
08-30-2013, 09:59 AM
that's a first!!!!! This may have been worth the experience! Now, where's china girl?

rotflmao.............

Eb

English Bob
08-30-2013, 10:06 AM

If CBI was going to allow it to sink it would have done while in control....................that's what happens they have to take control..................to allow it to sink slowly and protect deposits.

That is my take for what it is worth....................that is why it is good news that they have been let free.......................like a new borne may have wobbly feet for a while but at least it now has a chance.......................while under CBI there was always a chance of it all going down the plug hole.

EB

English Bob
08-30-2013, 10:11 AM

So CBI in releasing thinks depositors are ok................it will now be up to Warka for its investors, may take time but for those with shares, what choice do you have??

EB

thebest
08-30-2013, 11:55 AM
I ask this question before to ISX Junkie using Aljazera and ChinaGirl is not a complicated question
When you opened your account with WARKA?
I opened mine on 04-20-2009.

thebest
08-30-2013, 11:56 AM
ISX Junkie using Aljazera, ChinaGirland and HumbleGenius hold shares BWAI? The question is not complicated.
Forgive might not know that BWAI is WARKA stocks.

HumbleGenius
08-30-2013, 12:18 PM
If CBI was going to allow it to sink it would have done while in control....................that's what happens they have to take control..................to allow it to sink slowly and protect deposits.

That is my take for what it is worth....................that is why it is good news that they have been let free.......................like a new borne may have wobbly feet for a while but at least it now has a chance.......................while under CBI there was always a chance of it all going down the plug hole.

EB

Makes sense. I would love to see a financial statement.

thebest
08-30-2013, 12:37 PM

As soon WARKA return to the ISX, WARKA will give the financial statements.

You have bank account with WARKA and have BWAI stocks?

English Bob
08-30-2013, 12:58 PM

Agreed it would be nice as you and those holding shares are in the DARK but if you think about it the CBI know the financials and have seen the light and set them free.....................so the financials must be ok

EB

HumbleGenius
08-30-2013, 01:23 PM
As soon WARKA return to the ISX, WARKA will give the financial statements.

You have bank account with WARKA and have BWAI stocks?

In the game since 2008.
Warka is my largest holding.
You will note I was one of the earliest posters raising questions about Warka's financial health back in 09 and 10 if not before that. They were showing signs this was coming.
Warka will not be back on ISX until the financial statement(s) are provided.(ISX requirement to trade)

HumbleGenius
08-30-2013, 01:44 PM
Agreed it would be nice as you and those holding shares are in the DARK but if you think about it the CBI know the financials and have seen the light and set them free.....................so the financials must be ok

EB
This makes me wonder if they are in agreement w a third party to bring in some cash flow to buy the paid up share balance (cant imagine it would be at 1 dinar or above though) left over from last offer.
I believe most people would agree Warka had (has) financial viability issues due to their high interest accounts and bad loans. Plus the run on the bank by the Gov a few years ago. Something must have or is going to happen to make Warka viable again. 3rd party? Selling off branches? I do not see how it would be possible for them to come back business as usual as when they left.

IMHGO I think if warka comes back on the ISX it will be valued sub 1 dinar. But at least it would have a value.

(Also, we all need to keep Basrah Bank in mind. Zip zap zing. Gone, kaput. No isx or cbi excitement or takeover. Could that happen here. Probably not, but still possible)

lglwzrd
08-30-2013, 04:32 PM
I paid part of the the paid up shares and get the free shares.
Iam really HAPPY. But rememberg and dont forget Iraq is a risky investment. Look Syria.
So I repeat. Who thinks WARKA is worthles take the Scott Gonsalez offer.
I will be in this ride for the long way. If you dont want to take a risk of dont have patience.
Me suggest get out. If you feel you will lose go, make it smaller loss.

As I said before if you like cats, what do you do in a club of dogs? speaking ill of dogs.
To me that is sick.
Unless they are looking for something more.

those of you who purchased with the offering received the 1/3 free shares. those of us who didnt purchase those shares still havent received the free 1/3. as i said, it will be interesting if they come back to trade and they keep their word to the rest of us re the free 1/3 shares. they would owe me millions......

Mo Dinar
08-30-2013, 08:46 PM
I'd love to see a financial statement from Karmel and/or Al-Jazeera too! Can someone please post a recent, say in the past quarter example from one of the aforementioned companies???? Since they are soooooooo great and fast responding to customer requests, we should see em here quick....anybody, anybody!?!?!?!?!