PDA

View Full Version : Warka Question

English Bob
09-07-2013, 11:46 AM
Anyone requested to get money out since their release?

EB

tmorr37
09-07-2013, 06:53 PM
No but still not available on web site

tipawin
09-08-2013, 12:38 AM
why would anybody want to take their money out of Warka ???

I thought the reason why we are all in this investment is to make a lot of dough via the ISX and wait for the big "RV" and then take out

I for one will be reinvesting in Iraq for years to come the gains will better than you would ever dream of

dinar_dude
09-08-2013, 05:42 PM
I will be invested in the ISX until I either become wealthy, or am eating cans of beans on the railroad tracks.
Maybe I might see some of my fellow "investors" there as well ;)

seadesk
09-09-2013, 12:43 AM
I will be invested in the ISX until I either become wealthy, or am eating cans of beans on the railroad tracks.
Maybe I might see some of my fellow "investors" there as well ;)

dinar_dude:

If it comes to that I'll try to bring some pork.

English Bob
09-09-2013, 10:50 AM
why would anybody want to take their money out of Warka ???

I thought the reason why we are all in this investment is to make a lot of dough via the ISX and wait for the big "RV" and then take out

I for one will be reinvesting in Iraq for years to come the gains will better than you would ever dream of

To pay some TAX,bills, pay off debt or just live and survive and just maybe have found a better return on investment there are many reasons that someone may need to get some money back.

I am more interested in knowing that when you need or want some money out .............it can be got out.............what's the point in all those gains.....................if you cannot access them??

EB

calstar
09-09-2013, 05:28 PM
dinar_dude:

If it comes to that I'll try to bring some pork.

Try Spam and polk salad.

haggisbasher
09-09-2013, 06:11 PM
What incentives are Warka going to offer me and other investors and cash account holders not to close accounts????

Fishindinar
09-09-2013, 07:59 PM
Free falafel and dates.

tipawin
09-10-2013, 12:28 AM
Yes bob i can see your view

but

when we went into this it was for the "big rv "

that has not happenned yet and until it does i am in for as long as it takes

my stock portfolio is up 68% so i am crossing my fingers

my grandkids and great grand kids will appreciate what i have done (i hope)

cheers to all

Will-it-happen?
09-14-2013, 10:29 AM
Yes bob i can see your view but when we went into this it was for the "big rv " that has not happenned yet and until it does i am in for as long as it takes my stock portfolio is up 68% so i am crossing my fingers my grandkids and great grand kids will appreciate what i have done (i hope) cheers to all up 68% !!!! lucky you, I'm down 40% and still falling

haggisbasher
09-14-2013, 01:44 PM
I Opened my account with Warka bank on Jan.2006 with appox $50,000 usd loaded a Iqd account and through CDs,interest , and the buying selling of bank shares over several years,and now a portfolio with 150%profit to date, From this initial deposit my portfolio stands............................................ .............................

1/ CD 100,000,000 IQD......
2/ ISX Bank shares value..Approx..70,000,000IQD to 80,000,000IQD.....
3/ Portfolio Annual Profits...of 15/20 IQD million...per financial year......

This is a healthy 16% YOY...increase To-date....
The next couple of financial trading years should be very interesting and very profitable...
My confidence is very high for the ISX to advance with healthy Interest rates returns..
Share splits with paid-up Share Offers...Cash paid premiums..Iraqi Tax reliefs...

This little Bull emerging market is about to become a daddy Bull in world market ...IMHO..

English Bob
09-14-2013, 01:56 PM
No offence to anyone, but until we/you can get your hands on the use of said funds other than ISX/cash/CD's etc.......................we are all on a loss!

What's worse if you are paying taxes on these profits in your home country it is compounding that loss.

They day we know monies can be returned is the time to add up the profits.

All the best to all those who have funds stuck in the sand pit.

JMHO

EB

haggisbasher
09-15-2013, 10:48 AM
I would really like to add 10 million shares in (BDSI) Salaam And 3 million shares in BBOB ,Add my good name to these shares and add to portfolio.....

I think the 200,000 maximum shares purchase with Warka@ISX.still stands....
Am going to send my first letter of instruction to WarkaISX see how quick the service when giving a letter of Authority to execute.

I think AlWarka Bank is very near to be trading again and with capital cash flow assistance from the CBI to Banks like Basrah Bank, Warka and Daraah Salaam Bank and others.

Don't forget that Iraqi Elections take place next year and all these politicians being voted out and loosing pensions, big pay checks and the luxury perks that go with the job will be up for grabs..and they want to keep them..

HumbleGenius
09-15-2013, 05:34 PM
I would really like to add 10 million shares in (BDSI) Salaam And 3 million shares in BBOB ,Add my good name to these shares and add to portfolio.....

I think the 200,000 maximum shares purchase with Warka@ISX.still stands....
Am going to send my first letter of instruction to WarkaISX see how quick the service when giving a letter of Authority to execute.

I think AlWarka Bank is very near to be trading again and with capital cash flow assistance from the CBI to Banks like Basrah Bank, Warka and Daraah Salaam Bank and others.

Don't forget that Iraqi Elections take place next year and all these politicians being voted out and loosing pensions, big pay checks and the luxury perks that go with the job will be up for grabs..and they want to keep them..

HB, Now that is funny. Good luck with that. I especially chuckled at 'like basrah bank'.

English Bob
10-29-2013, 04:51 PM
Bump!

Anyone requested money transfer back yet??

EB

RV ing
12-03-2013, 01:11 AM
We have been emailing since August trying to make a withdrawal and haven't received a single response. We submitted all the proper paperwork and didn't even recieve an acknowledgement that it was received. We have emailed every department to no avail. I fear that my investment may have been in vain. If anyone has even received a response I would love to hear about it. I'd be hopeful if I heard of even one success story of someone getting their money out of the bank and into their own hands.

40plus
12-03-2013, 02:10 AM
We have been emailing since August trying to make a withdrawal and haven't received a single response. We submitted all the proper paperwork and didn't even recieve an acknowledgement that it was received. We have emailed every department to no avail. I fear that my investment may have been in vain. If anyone has even received a response I would love to hear about it. I'd be hopeful if I heard of even one success story of someone getting their money out of the bank and into their own hands.

I have withdrawn prior to the CBI conservatorship & almost made another withdrawal but missed it by a few days after the takeover. I have received correspondence from Mr. I on two occasions; first was after my nearly completed withdrawal and most recently about 3 months ago when I asked again about the transfer status.

The response was that transfers will be allowed as soon as the CBI issues formal release from conservatorship.

I continue to have faith.

tmorr37
12-03-2013, 02:57 AM
We are going to have to wait.

RV ing
12-03-2013, 03:25 AM
Thank you to everyone with valuable input. I hope that anyone with knowledge on this subject posts their experience withdrawing here. Does anyone know how long it will be conserved?

mcdan
12-03-2013, 04:33 AM
IMO after it RV The Gov. of CBI said, in early 2014

tmorr37
12-03-2013, 04:38 AM
Thank you to everyone with valuable input. I hope that anyone with knowledge on this subject posts their experience withdrawing here. Does anyone know how long it will be conserved?

Nobody is getting money out at this time. The bank is still in litigation and no money will move but hold on, all is not lost yet

Kind Note:http://www.warka-bank.com/?0d64a1934dcafd4bf6a2bafeb4

There are still four cases against the Central Bank of Iraq for reputable and financial damages raised by the below:
1. Depositors
2. Shareholders
3. Staff
4. Managing Director demanding the full rehabilitation of the bank by the Central bank in accordance with the reasons indicated in all the court cases noting that as the four cases share legal similarities and are interconnected the court has decided to unite all of them into one case reference No. 1/ Services/ 2013 which is yet to finalized and hearings are still taking place.
Thank you for your time and cooperation .

Sincerely.
Board of Directors
Warka Bank for Investment and Finance

I manage several accounts and I would take all my money if I could, not waiting for any foolish RV at this point.

ChinaGirl
12-03-2013, 01:22 PM
[QUOTE=tmorr37;15791]Nobody is getting money out at this time. The bank is still in litigation and no money will move but hold on, all is not lost yet

I manage several accounts and I would take all my money if I could, not waiting for any foolish RV at this point.[/QUOTE

Yes... don't be foolish... the CBI will bail out Warka and it's missing funds/assets at any moment now. You need to be "Proactive" not "Reactive" - get your money out of Warka's name and into yours ... not easy I know, but start buying stock in your good name ...Broken Record? Perhaps ... but you'll be thankful later when Warka goes bankrupt.

chakkarchee
12-03-2013, 01:39 PM
I tried to buy stocks couple of times this year via warka to no avail, seems like dead air mostly on the e-mails. Even if the warka /CBI problem is resolved I do not believe Warka is keeping our portfolio account straight and therefor there is no way they will ever be able to tally our account and thus we will be screwed one way or the other.
PS I have recieved e-mail from Mr I recently, so he is still around.

ChinaGirl
12-03-2013, 01:42 PM
We're still dealing with the Wild West here (O.K. ... Corral of the East) - The CBI is found guilty of running a local private bank into the ground and ordered (by the highest court) to provide full restitution - the reaction ? Nah...can't be bothered ... the solution ? Apparently there isn't one ... they all just sit and stare ... Parliament will have to seize CBI assets in order to feed Warka's needs ... could you imagine the fallout of such a notion - more fires at the CBI ? So... are you going to wait around for these numbskulls to make peace, or get the hell out of the way of the crossfire? Do your best. Just try.

ChinaGirl
12-03-2013, 01:53 PM
I tried to buy stocks couple of times this year via warka to no avail, seems like dead air mostly on the e-mails. Even if the warka /CBI problem is resolved I do not believe Warka is keeping our portfolio account straight and therefor there is no way they will ever be able to tally our account and thus we will be screwed one way or the other.
PS I have recieved e-mail from Mr I recently, so he is still around.

I am surprised ... I have had good responses recently (last 2 months or so) ... even the ISX (proper) got back to me. Earlier, I posted the email addresses that were responding to my requests ... just keep trying. I don't want to see any of you lose your deposits for lack of trying.

tmorr37
12-03-2013, 02:12 PM
I don't care about Iraq and their stocks. I'd be glad to get my money and go. Two people I know have gone to their graves waiting for this and nothing.

The only way the Dinar will rise it the coming fall of the US Dollar.

ChinaGirl
12-03-2013, 02:17 PM
I don't care about Iraq and their stocks. I'd be glad to get my money and go. Two people I know have gone to their graves waiting for this and nothing.

The only way the Dinar will rise it the coming fall of the US Dollar.

It's not about the stocks ... I too could give a flying rats arse about the ISX (although a nice bonus if ever...) - it's about getting your money into your own name ... and out of Warka.

HumbleGenius
12-03-2013, 02:22 PM

Not long. Only until they officially go bankrupt.

ChinaGirl
12-03-2013, 02:43 PM
Not long. Only until they officially go bankrupt.

http://www.investorsiraq.com/forums/showthread.php?4910-Gunfight-At-O-K-Desert-Iraq-December-18-2013-3PM-(Approx-)&p=15822#post15822

Virenque
12-10-2013, 02:01 PM
Are you guys getting any responses on your emails to Warka? I don't get anything for half a year already from either ISX@... or IFRD@... emails of warka. I would need some advice. Does anyone has a direct phone number of Mr. K Issa for example? Does he even still work for Warka? I don't have any idea how to reach them.

RV ing
12-17-2013, 02:54 AM
Are you guys getting any responses on your emails to Warka? I don't get anything for half a year already from either ISX@... or IFRD@... emails of warka. I would need some advice. Does anyone has a direct phone number of Mr. K Issa for example? Does he even still work for Warka? I don't have any idea how to reach them.

We have been emailing since late August with no response at all from any department. It's not very professional but from what I can gather they are still trying to figure out who gets paid, and most of us here aren't squeaking loud enough! I'm sure if you were to walk in and complain in person you would get a much different response than say an email..

Virenque
03-26-2014, 11:10 AM
We have been emailing since late August with no response at all from any department. It's not very professional but from what I can gather they are still trying to figure out who gets paid, and most of us here aren't squeaking loud enough! I'm sure if you were to walk in and complain in person you would get a much different response than say an email..So I'm still wondering if anyone has a phone number I can call on?

ChinaGirl
03-26-2014, 03:09 PM
so i'm still wondering if anyone has a phone number i can call on?

1-800-Eat-Sand ............... kidding... if you go onto the "Bank" list on the CBI site - I believe a number or 2 comes up - also on the ISX site under "Brokers" a number comes up with a name - good ruck.

Fishindinar
03-26-2014, 10:15 PM
1-800-eat-sand didn't return my call.

China girl you did make me laugh.

seadesk
03-27-2014, 12:08 AM
1-800-eat-sand didn't return my call.

China girl you did make me laugh.

That made me laugh too.

Seriously though, Fishindinar, at least now you know that you probably dialed the right number after all!

I'm bad.