Do Al-Warka Bank connected to RV?

On my previous post CBI needs WARKA = RV

millionairetobe71
09-18-2013, 03:45 AM
....NO.....

BatmaninIraq
09-18-2013, 08:34 AM
....NO.....

IMO after checking or investigating to their investors for MONEY LAUNDERING, then NOW they have checked already that nobody involved, BIG RV was on its way
then CBI release Al Warka from guardianship then this Bank would help in the process of what we have waiting for years... JUST IMAGINE...

shinerguy
09-18-2013, 02:59 PM
I really liked the way John Lennon sang it, suspect it will always be that. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Imagine_%28song%29

millionairetobe71
09-27-2013, 03:50 AM
IMO after checking or investigating to their investors for MONEY LAUNDERING, then NOW they have checked already that nobody involved, BIG RV was on its way
then CBI release Al Warka from guardianship then this Bank would help in the process of what we have waiting for years... JUST IMAGINE...

Well my friend, I can't imagine anything related to the RV at this moment. If you do your diligent due, and research the archives, I have said for a very very very long time, even before you became a member, that it will take a long time before we see a movement in whichever way the currency will lean, that be, lop or reval or whatever idea the iraqis may have.

In my opinion, and in my experience after been in so many CG briefings (those who have been in Victory Base, would knows what the JOC is...) and updates, and it led me to believe in the following; I do believe that once we see the Hydrocarbon laws passed, the Kurdistan Oil with Baghdad issue and the Kirkuk Oil standoff resolved, then and only then, we may begin to see something materializing.

The problem here is the same problem that we have been reading since 2004. Members wants a quick "reval", then members believe everything that someone invents or creates from either the imagination or from comments that Jonny Aroundthecorner wrote in another forum (thus leading to the creation of those Gurus-Instantly-Made-From-The-Box), then by reposting that crap at this site, and the naive person believes that is their lucky day and that reval is coming, and when that glorious event doesn't happen, then the member dissappointed attitude would be that everything is nothing but crap when the possibitly is neither certain nor uncertain. Is actually a "wait to see".
Everything in Iraq is possible, but that Warka is connected to the RV is like saying that Chase Mahattan is directly linked to the greenback gaining global value.

So my question to you is, how did you came up with this conclusion about CBI releasing Warka from guardianship and its relation to an RV?....can you provide with a logical and concise explanation?.....(nothing personal though).....

So yes, I can only imagine.

MTB71

BatmaninIraq
10-22-2013, 11:24 PM
Heads up!~

The Dinar dealer "Dinar Trade" has just today stopped their "dinar reserve" program.

No new reserves will be accepted and all existing reserves cannot be extended or rolled over.

That means all reserves will expire in 30 days or November 22nd.

So is the RV is November 23rd. or later he is in the clear and has nothing to cover.

Maybe something is afoot.

ChinaGirl
10-23-2013, 12:59 PM
Heads up!~

The Dinar dealer "Dinar Trade" has just today stopped their "dinar reserve" program.

No new reserves will be accepted and all existing reserves cannot be extended or rolled over.

That means all reserves will expire in 30 days or November 22nd.

So is the RV is November 23rd. or later he is in the clear and has nothing to cover.

Maybe something is afoot.

"Dinar Trade" - still around ?.... I know of many that would like to place "afoot" where the Sun don't shine.

millionairetobe71
10-29-2013, 04:23 AM
Batman.... I was hoping that you had a more logical answer to my questions....but certainly you choose to dodge it and move on, evading the challenging questions from a member of this forum.....

Don't you have any answers??

let me ask again....just in case you forgot to read the questions:

So my question to you is, how did you came up with this conclusion about CBI releasing Warka from guardianship and its relation to an RV?....can you provide with a logical and concise explanation?.....(nothing personal though).....

And please....don't tell me about "your sources"....no one on this forum has sources in Iraq... I do challenge anyone on this forum who can provide with a verifiable source (again....no one!)... and note, I am very open about it.

MTB71

TerryTate
10-30-2013, 11:20 AM
Batman.... I was hoping that you had a more logical answer to my questions....but certainly you choose to dodge it and move on, evading the challenging questions from a member of this forum.....

Don't you have any answers??

let me ask again....just in case you forgot to read the questions:

And please....don't tell me about "your sources"....no one on this forum has sources in Iraq... I do challenge anyone on this forum who can provide with a verifiable source (again....no one!)... and note, I am very open about it.

MTB71

Still kickin this can (Dinar) down the road eh MTB71?

How many other old timers are still here I wonder?

redguard
10-31-2013, 12:08 AM
...Ping...

67 Warrior
10-31-2013, 05:19 PM
Hi Terry..Long time. no visit. Just stopped by to see how things were going on the site, looks like the same as years past. I sold most of my stinky notes, kept a mil or so as a just in case. I see nothing coming that would make us any more money that what I sold mine for a few years back. But there is always hope. I do hope that you guys and gals have a very special Holiday season. I have recovered from the loss of my wife of 33 years and have moved along as best I could. If any of you find that elusive RV, please hurry it home. God Bless America and her warriors in harms way. 67

jcav
11-02-2013, 02:51 AM

I am still here. Everyone miss me.

English Bob
11-05-2013, 03:28 PM
...Ping...

Now that redguard made me smile!

EB

StopGriping
11-06-2013, 02:28 AM
Ping......

English Bob
11-06-2013, 11:12 AM
Ping......

And that!

EB

BatmaninIraq
11-06-2013, 12:01 PM
BAGHDAD - Iraq Press - November 6 / November:

Stop the Iraqi Central Bank to deal with the company "Western Younine" It is a global company through which they can transfer money to all over the world, and is working to provide commercial services safe and fast way to convert cash and owns about 270 thousand agent worldwide in more than 200 countries and the headquarters of several, and the size of the company's revenues nearly $ 3 billion annually.
In the meantime economist said Falah al-Rubaie, said that "to stop dealing with a global company sober operate in most countries of the world, conduct improper, and hurt both sides Economic and Social Council of the country," noting that "Western Union offers great services for Iraqis to transfer money to and from Iraq, and used by most residents outside the country. "
The economist said that "this measure damage to a large category of Iraqi families who shift money to their relatives, in addition to its negative impact on trade and investment."
He continued by saying, "Such decisions may affect the reputation of the country, and limit the development of the investment sector, noting that Iraq is suffering a lot in this aspect."
It was a statement of the bank, said earlier that the Director of Iraqi Mistira Bank Abdul Basit Turki summoned representatives of the "Western Younine" in Iraq, and discussed with them the future of the company comes this new resolution to stop dealing with the company den statement of reasons. Ended. H

millionairetobe71
11-15-2013, 04:51 AM
Wazzupppp Terry!!!

Good to see another ol'timer around....it seems that many of the Ol'Guard either gave up or just remain as a sleeper cell members.....

You know, is fun to see sometimes how the same ol crap keeps being recycled....I have never seen anything with longer shelf and recycling life than the " I have a contact in Iraq"...or .... "my contact just informed me".....

I come from time to time to see what is going on.....is funny because back then there were some gurus....but damn!....it seems like the illness or disease of Gurumania has extended beyond reach!!!

How about you bro'......Still holding your dinars?...... I still have mine.....haven't sold not even a fill......so..who knows....it may make a great souvenir for my kids...!

Stick and shop around for the latest!

MTB71

millionairetobe71
11-15-2013, 04:53 AM
AWESOME~~~!!

how are you jcav!!!!

mtb71

Pooh Bear
11-27-2013, 04:02 PM
Sleeper cell ol' timer here. Had a great rumor frenzy last week. My dad called me to ask if I would "check on the Dinar". It was a great third person event. He told me (in excellent run-on sentence fashion) that my mom had told him that one of the teachers she used to work with told her that she had heard about the Iraqi Dinar increasing...

I thought it would be worth checking, since I hadn't dropped by IIF in so long...needless to say, I had to crush his hopes, and put my stash back into the sock drawer, but it had been a while since I'd heard a nice third hand rumor. Makes me miss the good old days of frenzied rumors, gurus, secret contacts and connections, and rampant b.s.

Hope everyone is doing well, and have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

-Pooh Bear

SamsonGold
11-28-2013, 06:32 AM
Looks like we should have sold half of the dinars and bought bitcoin...

Dinar_OS
11-28-2013, 02:37 PM
Looks like we should have sold half of the dinars and bought bitcoin...

Your so right.

If we only knew. A modest investment of about $28.00 bucks a month for 6 to 12 months would be worth how many millions today? Iraqi Dinar looks "Stuck on Stupid"

altcoins, as they are known, and just happen to be researching that yesterday. Some of my findings posted here. Looks like I would need help setting up a wallet. I'm "Stuck on Stupid"

http://dealbook.nytimes.com/2013/11/24/in-bitcoins-orbit-rival-virtual-currencies-vie-for-acceptance/?_r=2

In Bitcoin’s Orbit: Rival Virtual Currencies Vie for Acceptance

http://www.bitcoinbnk.com/

Shows buy sell, and value of each coin.
Plus: Other Coins on the left side of page.

https://www.cryptsy.com/
60 different coins can now be traded.

More stories here:
http://www.bing.com/news/search?q=best+wallet+for+Virtual+Currencies&qpvt=best+wallet+for+Virtual+Currencies&FORM=EWRE

Bitcoin ATM:
http://www.bing.com/search?q=bitcoin+atm+locations&qs=AS&sk=AS1&pq=bitcoin+at&sc=8-10&sp=2&FORM=QBLH&cvid=fb46c4707c274921b9ce2af37e2a5d2b&ghc=1

http://www.bing.com/search?q=Buying+Bitcoins+Anonymously&FORM=QSRE5

Over my head but reading is free.

jcav
06-19-2014, 02:43 AM
AWESOME~~~!!

how are you jcav!!!!

mtb71

Good. How are you? I am still waiting but I don't think we will be waiting much longer. jcav

millionairetobe71
06-21-2014, 09:37 PM
Good. How are you? I am still waiting but I don't think we will be waiting much longer. jcav

Man, doing all right....

Hey, what makes you think we are getting closer?........... With everything that is going on, I think that we further apart a little bit.....if we don't take care of the mess overthere....things can get ugly for our investment.....

TreasureHunter
08-05-2014, 03:21 AM

I'm still here!!!:cool:.............Although the way things are looking............I can't help but ask myself why sometimes!:(

I have to admit....when I said I was in it for the long haul, almost 10 years ago...although I new it could take a few years......
I didn't really think it was going to take this long!​

I thought the long haul would have been over by now and done dumped its load of Green!

But!!!

I'm starting to think that the only way a "load of green" is going to get dumped around here.....is if I eat my Dinars!

Oh Well!....I'm in it until the end I guess! Things will either get straightened out over there eventually and we'll stand to make a lot on our investment OR! They'll blow everything up and there'll just be a big hole where Iraq used to be!
Time will tell!

What's 50,000,000 shares of Warka worth these days? :confused: .....do I here 50 dinars?... Anyone?
...I didn't think so.:(

English Bob
08-12-2014, 09:10 AM
I'm still here!!!:cool:.............Although the way things are looking............I can't help but ask myself why sometimes!:(

I have to admit....when I said I was in it for the long haul, almost 10 years ago...although I new it could take a few years......
I didn't really think it was going to take this long!​

I thought the long haul would have been over by now and done dumped its load of Green!

But!!!

I'm starting to think that the only way a "load of green" is going to get dumped around here.....is if I eat my Dinars!

Oh Well!....I'm in it until the end I guess! Things will either get straightened out over there eventually and we'll stand to make a lot on our investment OR! They'll blow everything up and there'll just be a big hole where Iraq used to be!
Time will tell!

What's 50,000,000 shares of Warka worth these days? :confused: .....do I here 50 dinars?... Anyone?
...I didn't think so.:(

You would have done better treasure hunting with a metal detector!

EB

ChinaGirl
08-12-2014, 08:38 PM
"What's 50,000,000 shares of Warka worth these days?"

Same as mine.....

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ5bvogJgUWrhbue4g_sAzPZGY_ZJwR1 w8kdWjeISLjvTCMzkwkAw