PDA

View Full Version : Recent Emai/Letter to Me From The ISX (Warka Standing)

ChinaGirl
10-24-2013, 02:45 AM
As you all may know ... I went on a bit of a rant here (and internally - ISX etc.) because I could not get any solid answers regarding Warka / my shares etc. -well... suddenly the clouds parted (not sure how or why?) and certified paperwork and (very recent) ISX emails dropped into my lap - go figure ?... anyway - hope this helps.

Dear XXXXXX

We would like to inform you that the Warka Brokerage Company is still in good standing with the ISX and continues to operate within the ISX.

Best Regards,

Public Relation
Iraq Stock Exchange
Mobile : +964 7711211522
E-Mail : info-isx@isx-iq.net

ChinaGirl
10-24-2013, 01:42 PM
Just FYI - pending issues (with me anyway) are:
- Warka ISX Ticker Down
- A few shares in Proxy I just can't seem to get them to convert to my name (Large majority was switched and recently certified confirmed)
- Name, Account, ISX Trading # correct but personal info missing

I'm sure some of you have others to add but I'm not trying to buy or sell right now - full holding pattern for me until funds can be transferred, or ... Warka's back up and trading ??

Peace And Cake

Will-it-happen?
10-25-2013, 08:57 PM
As you all may know ... I went on a bit of a rant here (and internally - ISX etc.) because I could not get any solid answers regarding Warka / my shares etc. -well... suddenly the clouds parted (not sure how or why?) and certified paperwork and (very recent) ISX emails dropped into my lap - go figure ?... anyway - hope this helps.

Dear XXXXXX

We would like to inform you that the Warka Brokerage Company is still in good standing with the ISX and continues to operate within the ISX.

Best Regards,

Public Relation
Iraq Stock Exchange
Mobile : +964 7711211522
E-Mail : info-isx@isx-iq.net

good standing ???

how come warka take 40 days to do a trade ?

how come I never got my Pepsi dividend ?

how come warka can only buy 200,000 shares a time ?

good standing my 4r53 !!!!!

ISX Junkie using Aljazera
10-25-2013, 09:06 PM
Good standing? ISX department said they would provide me with my stock portfolio shortly. It has been 1 month. They are ignoring my emails each week. After I transfer my little remaining shares out I will never do business with this POS bank ever again.

24mm exposed grid
10-26-2013, 08:57 AM
Thanks for posting this info.

I suppose the phrase 'good standing' can be interpreted in different ways. The ISX are obviously confirming that any trades conducted via Warka have been settled in full and as far as they are concerned Warka ISX can continue to function.

The problem is simply that Warka ISX dept, without the backing and liquidity provided by Warka Bank itself, is probably functioning entirely on its own internal capital which was small to start with and reading between the lines, fast diminishing to a point now where they can no longer function.

I do hope that whoever bails out this mess has deep pockets, because they are going to need it.

chakkarchee
10-26-2013, 01:50 PM
I further doubt that even trades conducted via Warka are settled in full by ISX since I do have cash iqd showing in my account but Warka is not able to fill my orders, which give me concern that my account may be showing liquidity but Warka does not have cash left to even fulfill my order with their customers own money. In my belief only thing left by warka at this time to send occasional mail to their customers to prolong the death of a bank.

USParatrooper78
10-26-2013, 02:15 PM
I have been trying to get in touch with Warka now for weeks about my account. I went to their website and emailed three separate departments with my requests so hopefully SOMEONE will answer there. I am at the point with Warka where I would move to another bank if I could make the transition and not pour more money down the rabbit hole.

24mm exposed grid
10-26-2013, 02:31 PM
I further doubt that even trades conducted via Warka are settled in full by ISX since I do have cash iqd showing in my account but Warka is not able to fill my orders, which give me concern that my account may be showing liquidity but Warka does not have cash left to even fulfill my order with their customers own money. In my belief only thing left by warka at this time to send occasional mail to their customers to prolong the death of a bank.

This is the whole problem. Everyone has cash 'showing' in their accounts, but can you use it ? Of course not !

Warka ISX have been covering orders from their own internal capital for a long time now, as the banks 'assets' (our deposits) are not actually there, they do not exist, they are mere figures on a screen. Now that Warka ISX buy orders have practically stopped, it is clear to me that even the ISX dept now have run our of what little cash they did have.

mike032588
10-26-2013, 03:13 PM
This is the whole problem. Everyone has cash 'showing' in their accounts, but can you use it ? Of course not !

Warka ISX have been covering orders from their own internal capital for a long time now, as the banks 'assets' (our deposits) are not actually there, they do not exist, they are mere figures on a screen. Now that Warka ISX buy orders have practically stopped, it is clear to me that even the ISX dept now have run our of what little cash they did have.

its sad what it has come to with warka no doubt... but i have faith... blind faith clearly... im fully invested in proxy holding out... i dont see how they... idk steel my money... possible.. yes... so is the RV... but probable IMO no... i think much more is at works... Warka will survive... and ill just keep holding

HumbleGenius
10-26-2013, 03:24 PM
Thanks for posting this info.

I suppose the phrase 'good standing' can be interpreted in different ways. The ISX are obviously confirming that any trades conducted via Warka have been settled in full and as far as they are concerned Warka ISX can continue to function.

The problem is simply that Warka ISX dept, without the backing and liquidity provided by Warka Bank itself, is probably functioning entirely on its own internal capital which was small to start with and reading between the lines, fast diminishing to a point now where they can no longer function.

I do hope that whoever bails out this mess has deep pockets, because they are going to need it.

Exactly, no more discussion needed. But I'll allow it.

HumbleGenius
10-26-2013, 03:38 PM
At this point I wish I was still in proxy. I would accept the loss, write it off, and move on. Sad part I was dumb enough to register in my good name so now a bunch of half civilized sand monkies have have some pii on me that had I not had my head up my rear I never would have sent.

its sad what it has come to with warka no doubt... but i have faith... blind faith clearly... im fully invested in proxy holding out... i dont see how they... idk steel my money... possible.. yes... so is the RV... but probable IMO no... i think much more is at works... Warka will survive... and ill just keep holding

ChinaGirl
10-26-2013, 07:18 PM
QUOTE=HumbleGenius;13802]At this point I wish I was still in proxy. I would accept the loss, write it off, and move on. Sad part I was dumb enough to register in my good name so now a bunch of half civilized sand monkies have have some pii on me that had I not had my head up my rear I never would have sent.[/QUOTE]

We have received your Order - it will be executed within 40 business days - beginning from tomorrow.
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-2lGJpWTBfOU/TVQ0qLtnHkI/AAAAAAAAAFA/Bp1Ovl0F6dQ/s1600/Final3.jpg (http://www.google.ca/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&frm=1&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&docid=Hattcn-uPTwzSM&tbnid=UXasvgfZyhoxCM:&ved=0CAUQjRw&url=http%3A%2F%2Ftastypaintings.blogspot.com%2F201 1%2F02%2Fre-edited-drunk-monkey.html&ei=0AZsUrLNHsafkAf-kYGIAg&bvm=bv.55123115,d.b2I&psig=AFQjCNHoyRqTlLYBwA5w5XT1XRIWjWDpQw&ust=1382897715333442)

ChinaGirl
10-26-2013, 07:25 PM
good standing ???

how come warka take 40 days to do a trade ?

how come I never got my Pepsi dividend ?

how come warka can only buy 200,000 shares a time ?

good standing my 4r53 !!!!!

Sadly you are right .... "good standing" does not make for "good business" - How many "licensed" mechanics "in good standing" have I left my car with only to find out later it's a just another drunk grease monkey in disguise ?? The answer - way too many. So.. while the "good standing" report has some value the "good business" report has no worth whatsoever - As many of us here can attest to.

HumbleGenius
10-26-2013, 08:13 PM
LMAO, thats funny.

QUOTE=HumbleGenius;13802]At this point I wish I was still in proxy. I would accept the loss, write it off, and move on. Sad part I was dumb enough to register in my good name so now a bunch of half civilized sand monkies have have some pii on me that had I not had my head up my rear I never would have sent.

We have received your Order - it will be executed within 40 business days - beginning from tomorrow.
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-2lGJpWTBfOU/TVQ0qLtnHkI/AAAAAAAAAFA/Bp1Ovl0F6dQ/s1600/Final3.jpg (http://www.google.ca/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&frm=1&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&docid=Hattcn-uPTwzSM&tbnid=UXasvgfZyhoxCM:&ved=0CAUQjRw&url=http%3A%2F%2Ftastypaintings.blogspot.com%2F201 1%2F02%2Fre-edited-drunk-monkey.html&ei=0AZsUrLNHsafkAf-kYGIAg&bvm=bv.55123115,d.b2I&psig=AFQjCNHoyRqTlLYBwA5w5XT1XRIWjWDpQw&ust=1382897715333442)[/QUOTE]