PDA

View Full Version : Come end of Nov, Im out

opticalc
10-29-2013, 11:38 PM
My IQD CD at Warka matures then, and I'm just going to transfer it all to BTC-E, a Bulgarian bitcoin exchange. I bought all my dinar in 2009, had I chosen bitcoin then instead of IQD Id be sitting on 250millionUSD right now.

Good luck all. I see the Iraqi's are tearing themselves apart again.

seadesk
10-30-2013, 05:00 AM
My IQD CD at Warka matures then, and I'm just going to transfer it all to BTC-E, a Bulgarian bitcoin exchange. I bought all my dinar in 2009, had I chosen bitcoin then instead of IQD Id be sitting on 250millionUSD right now.

Good luck all. I see the Iraqi's are tearing themselves apart again.

Opticalc:

That may be a good idea. How do you foresee your ability to transfer cash out of Warka to bitcoin, or anywhere for that matter?

My best to you.

opticalc
10-30-2013, 02:20 PM
Opticalc:

That may be a good idea. How do you foresee your ability to transfer cash out of Warka to bitcoin, or anywhere for that matter?

My best to you.

I would expect Warka to be able to do an international wire transfer to one of the bitcoin exchanges. Most likely, though, first I'd have to do an exchange within Warka to convert all my IQD into either USD or Euros, then wire that into the bitcoin exchange.

HumbleGenius
10-30-2013, 02:54 PM
I would expect Warka to be able to do an international wire transfer to one of the bitcoin exchanges. Most likely, though, first I'd have to do an exchange within Warka to convert all my IQD into either USD or Euros, then wire that into the bitcoin exchange.
What year do you plan on doing this? Like a buger stuck to your finger you are stuck with Warka for a long time IMHGO.

opticalc
10-30-2013, 03:07 PM
What year do you plan on doing this? Like a buger stuck to your finger you are stuck with Warka for a long time IMHGO.
what do you mean? Does Warka not do wire transfer out? Just in?

chakkarchee
10-30-2013, 04:48 PM
Warka dosen't let anyone take money out unless they have made some good profit there.

40plus
10-30-2013, 10:39 PM
Warka dosen't let anyone take money out unless they have made some good profit there.

I don't think it has anything to do with making a 'good profit'. I have had funds wired out & just missed my last one by a few days of the CBI conservatorship.

I like to feel that Warka will pull through & we will get our funds, but no wires out until Warka has been "restored" by the CBI.

English Bob
11-01-2013, 10:55 AM
what do you mean? Does Warka not do wire transfer out? Just in?

Warka has turned into the "Hotel California" You can check out but you can never leave!

EB

baz
11-01-2013, 12:39 PM
More like an old Russian hooker....They will let you in but wont let you out.

English Bob
11-05-2013, 03:20 PM
More like an old Russian hooker....They will let you in but wont let you out.

Hi Baz

No nothing about professional hookers home or abroad ..............just the plenty of sly ones!

Anyways your statement reminded me of an old school joke "what do you call a Russian pro"

"Knickersoffalot"

EB