PDA

View Full Version : Choose Iraq award Bank 2014

Hue Mi
11-06-2013, 02:49 AM
Choose Iraq award Bank 2014 (http://www.alsabaah.iq/ArticleShow.aspx?ID=57846)

06/11/13, 12: 00 am
Baghdad morning

Iraq was chosen for the award for the Islamic Development Bank for 2014 in banking and Islamic finance allocated by Islamic Bank Group based in Saudi Arabia.

This came in a letter sent by the Chairman of the group, Dr. Ahmed Mohamed Ali, Governor of the Central Bank, Dr. Abdul Basit Turki, the award annually in accordance with the terms of the good performance of Islamic banking. in turn nominate the CBI and the Bank Dr. Mohammed saddiq Brian for the award for his efforts and presenting authors in this regard among the most important investment banks (the basics ) And (risk management banking strategy and its impact on the financial performance of commercial banks).

ChinaGirl
11-06-2013, 01:48 PM
Yes ... just ask the judges from "Dancing With The Czars" - I know ... a US/UK term but I still think strings are being pulled from abroad - although, some of those strings are looking tattered. What was the criteria that permitted the CBI to present this award? - embezzlement/missing Billions (check) - Central Bank attacked - documents and building burned (check)Central Bank Governor Scandal - then run him out of town (check) Counterfeit currency on the rise (check) Stagnant IQD exchange rate (check) 73,000 False Announcements of Revaluation/Lop/New Denominations of IQD (check) Run Iraq's largest private bank into the ground (without apparent merit) by seizing all of it's assets - including depositors funds (check) After the highest court in Iraq deems the seizure "wrong" - delay the retribution to the bank and depositors for a year or more (check) - Did I miss anything ??? OK then - allowing the CBI to present an award of this caliber makes perfect sense (such an upstanding group running the CBI) - WTH.

HumbleGenius
11-06-2013, 05:15 PM
Yes ... just ask the judges from "Dancing With The Czars" - I know ... a US/UK term but I still think strings are being pulled from abroad - although, some of those strings are looking tattered. What was the criteria that permitted the CBI to present this award? - embezzlement/missing Billions (check) - Central Bank attacked - documents and building burned (check)Central Bank Governor Scandal - then run him out of town (check) Counterfeit currency on the rise (check) Stagnant IQD exchange rate (check) 73,000 False Announcements of Revaluation/Lop/New Denominations of IQD (check) Run Iraq's largest private bank into the ground (without apparent merit) by seizing all of it's assets - including depositors funds (check) After the highest court in Iraq deems the seizure "wrong" - delay the retribution to the bank and depositors for a year or more (check) - Did I miss anything ??? OK then - allowing the CBI to present an award of this caliber makes perfect sense (such an upstanding group running the CBI) - WTH.

I am just glad Mahommed Ali gave up boxing and found a desk job.

ChinaGirl
11-06-2013, 08:42 PM
I am just glad Mahommed Ali gave up boxing and found a desk job.

HAHA .. yes.. and that's "Dr. Ali" please ... float like a dinar peg ... sting like a lop ...

HumbleGenius
11-07-2013, 03:38 AM
HAHA .. yes.. and that's "Dr. Ali" please ... float like a dinar peg ... sting like a lop ...

I pitty the fool.

(I love all my Bro heroes.)

English Bob
11-07-2013, 12:22 PM

That ChinaGirl

Was a great post....................I think your best!

EB

ChinaGirl
11-07-2013, 08:28 PM
Thank you Mr. Bob.

That ChinaGirl

Was a great post....................I think your best!

EB

seadesk
11-08-2013, 12:08 AM

You know, ChinaGirl, it is what it appears until proven otherwise. I sure wish you were wrong. Really I do.

I still believe that Mohammad Issa is a good man. I imagine that the pressure he must be under is incredible. I have little doubt that he feels broken and I wish I could reach out and say "thank you" for his part at Warka where he has worked, to the extent he could, on our behalf.

Peace.