PDA

View Full Version : Warka Online

tmorr37
11-29-2013, 04:42 AM
You can now log in to your accounts even if you have not for a few years as long as you know your login
It will ask you to change password along with choose an image of a letter and a phrase

ChinaGirl
11-29-2013, 01:31 PM
You can now log in to your accounts even if you have not for a few years as long as you know your login
It will ask you to change password along with choose an image of a letter and a phrase

I know not intentionally funny ... but it is .... "You can now log in to your accounts even if you have not for a few years" HAHAHAHAHAHA .... LOL

tmorr37
11-29-2013, 02:29 PM
If you have not renew your online banking you can now just log on
Only Accounts that have expired asked for Password change.
I have one account that I thought I closed in 2009 and I still logged on and found a handful of dinar still there.

tmorr37
11-29-2013, 05:19 PM
really? no comments?

ChinaGirl
11-29-2013, 09:50 PM
really? no comments?

I've been able to log on for some time now without issue.. but my profile can't be updated .. just shows my IQD balance which is not much.. all my money went to stocks ... so this no big deal to me ... let me know when they add the ISX ticker back on to my account or you can wire money out... then I'll do a cartwheel .. thanks for the update though.

tmorr37
11-30-2013, 04:27 AM
I've been able to log on for some time now without issue.. but my profile can't be updated .. just shows my IQD balance which is not much.. all my money went to stocks ... so this no big deal to me ... let me know when they add the ISX ticker back on to my account or you can wire money out... then I'll do a cartwheel .. thanks for the update though.

It's the E-Remittance Button that give the ability to wire out(which does nothing now). I have used it in the past.
You just setup an external beneficiary.
Last time I wired out was late 2010

calstar
12-02-2013, 10:15 PM
Thanks tmorr37

HumbleGenius
12-08-2013, 03:17 PM
Thanks Warka and Mr. I for taking care of my administrative (not financial) request. IFF'rs there is still a pulse w Warka at least. The front end may be under water but the ship has not sunk yet. Still hoping for a life raft to come along.

chakkarchee
12-09-2013, 06:44 AM
Thanks Warka and Mr. I for taking care of my administrative (not financial) request. IFF'rs there is still a pulse w Warka at least. The front end may be under water but the ship has not sunk yet. Still hoping for a life raft to come along.

What did he do for you ?:)

I dont not see life boat on this Titanic from the lower level and water is gushing in. PS no one wants to answer SOS yet.

shinerguy
01-23-2014, 02:18 PM
My password expires on the 28th so I'm sending the "document" now trying to get ahead of the 28th event. Does everyone's expire on the same day? That would be a mess handling all that at one time

Dinarpartyof6
01-23-2014, 07:38 PM
Mine expires in May as does my C deposit renews.

tmorr37
01-24-2014, 05:39 AM
My password expires on the 28th so I'm sending the "document" now trying to get ahead of the 28th event. Does everyone's expire on the same day? That would be a mess handling all that at one time

Read the first post
All you need to do is update your new password when asked.

bultn
01-24-2014, 07:31 AM
You don't have to wait until they ask. Just log in and change your password. Then the new password will be valid for three months.

tmorr37
01-24-2014, 03:33 PM
You don't have to wait until they ask. Just log in and change your password. Then the new password will be valid for three months.

There was also some added logon security feature you add.

Even accounts that had expired for several years were accessed without any authorizing letter.