PDA

View Full Version : Good News ? Warka / Facebook

ChinaGirl
12-05-2013, 12:54 PM
Not from me.. just found on Facebook (Iraq's Warka Bank Victims) copied and pasted... All the best.

Here are some news, hang your hat on it any way you want.
My brother was in in a taxi in Jordan, Amman when the subject of Warka bank came up. The taxi driver who claimed a service relationship with the Bunia (major owners of Warka) said that he gathered that the issue is close to being solved. Solved here means that Iraq Central Bank will provide/pay the money needed to restart the bank as a result of the suite Warka made in Iraqi courts. Last week, someone I know went to check for me on the branch of Warka in Sylaimani/Kurdistan, Iraq. There was a list of names attached to the door referred to as new employees for the soon to open branch.
I don't know what to make of it so I though I pass it along to all of you. Good luck to us and may good get those who intentionally put us in the hell.

manwithnoname
12-05-2013, 06:52 PM
Not from me.. just found on Facebook (Iraq's Warka Bank Victims) copied and pasted... All the best.

My brother was in in a taxi in Jordan, Amman when the subject of Warka bank came up. The taxi driver who claimed a service relationship with the Bunia (major owners of Warka) said that he gathered that the issue is close to being solved. Solved here means that Iraq Central Bank will provide/pay the money needed to restart the bank as a result of the suite Warka made in Iraqi courts. Last week, someone I know went to check for me on the branch of Warka in Sylaimani/Kurdistan, Iraq. There was a list of names attached to the door referred to as new employees for the soon to open branch.
I don't know what to make of it so I though I pass it along to all of you. Good luck to us and may good get those who intentionally put us in the hell.

Thanks for posting CG.

Obviously nobody knows if this is genuine or not but any info regarding Warka is welcome regardless of where it comes from.
I won't hang my hat on it either but according to the last info from Warka itself, we must be due a court case or update regarding the position of the said bank.
Lets hope its in favour of all account holders.

Regards,

MWNN

English Bob
12-09-2013, 10:10 AM
Thanks for posting CG.

Obviously nobody knows if this is genuine or not but any info regarding Warka is welcome regardless of where it comes from.
I won't hang my hat on it either but according to the last info from Warka itself, we must be due a court case or update regarding the position of the said bank.
Lets hope its in favour of all account holders.

Regards,

MWNN

With you all the way MWNN

Would be grate if Standard bank allows Accounts for private individuals when they are fully up and running.

Would transfer funds to them in a heart beat.............if it were possible.

EB

manwithnoname
12-09-2013, 05:57 PM
With you all the way MWNN

Would be grate if Standard bank allows Accounts for private individuals when they are fully up and running.

Would transfer funds to them in a heart beat.............if it were possible.

EB

EB.. You may well get your chance as it seems that Warka has indeed won their case against the CBI as per post by theBest today.
Good luck to one and all :-)
MWNN

seadesk
12-09-2013, 06:08 PM
EB.. You may well get your chance as it seems that Warka has indeed won their case against the CBI as per post by theBest today.
Good luck to one and all :-)
MWNN

Yes, good luck to us all and happy holidays!

opportunist
12-10-2013, 02:39 AM
This is the first time any intel has panned out to be true. Finally a credible source.

anele
12-10-2013, 03:45 AM
Dear Warka Clients and Shareholders,

Further to our website post dated October 9th 2013 with regards to the court proceedings between Warka Bank for Investment and Finance and the Central Bank of Iraq Warka Bank Board of Directors are delighted to inform our fine clients and esteemed shareholders that the High Tribunal Court – Rasafa Appeal Court on November 28th 2013 has yet again awarded its verdict Reference No. 1752/M/2013 in full favour of Warka Bank for Investment and Finance instructing and enforcing the Central Bank of Iraq to fully rehabilitate Warka Bank for Investment and Finance holding the Central Bank of Iraq fully liable and responsible for all the damages occurred on the bank to complete the rehabilation task efficiently to the best interest of the bank, clients, shareholders and management.

The rehabilitation verdict has retained full legal stature where Warka Bank for Investment and Finance is currently waiting for the Central Bank of Iraq to act in accordance with the verdict and court order where we will keep all the good parties well updated attached is a copy of the winning verdict.

In this respect Warka Bank Board of Directors would also like to add that the High Tribunal Court – Rasafa Appeal Court on November 28th 2013 issued its final verdict Reference No. 1690/M/2013 rejecting and declining the request of Central Bank of Iraq dated February 4th2013 to reconsider and reopen the bankruptcy case the request of the Central Bank of Iraq to proceed in this matter throwing the case out of court closing this case preventing the Central Bank of Iraq from taking such course of action ordering the Central Bank of Iraq to lift and dismiss the appointment of the second Central Bank Custodian Committee that has been assigned for this specific task which until now the Central Bank of Iraq has not obeyed the courts verdict and decision.

In Summary Warka Bank for Investment and Finance on November 28th 2013 has won two verdicts both of which have retained full legal stature:
1- The full rehabilitation of Warka Bank for Investment and Finance holding the Central Bank of Iraq fully liable and responsible ordering the Central Bank of Iraq to efficiently implement and execute the rehabilitation task.

2- Declining dismissing refusing and canceling the request of Central Bank of Iraq for the court to reconsider the bankruptcy case closing this matter ordering the Central Bank of Iraq to lift and cancel the Custodianship appointed by the Central Bank of Iraq for this task.

Kindly note that both verdicts have been attached for your fine consideration where Warka Bank for Investment and Finance is currently waiting for the CBI to execute the verdicts and follow the court decisions accordingly.

Respectfully,
Board of Directors
Warka Bank for Investment and Finance

http://warka-bank.com/?0d64a1934dcafd4bf6a2bafeb7

ChinaGirl
12-10-2013, 11:17 PM
The last time Maliki & Co. didn't get their way the following ensued .... lets hope Warka doesn't suffer the same fate .... Go Warka (PS - keep your branches staffed 24hrs./day for a while)

http://i.huffpost.com/gen/174369/thumbs/s-IRAQ-CENTRAL-BANK-ATTACK-large.jpg Smoke rises over central Baghdad, Iraq, Sunday, June 13, 2010, following a series of explosions. Iraqi security officials say a series of downtown marketplace bombs near the Central Bank of Iraq has killed several people and injured many others. A Baghdad police officer and a Ministry of Interior official said Sunday's explosions from at least three roadside bombs may have targeted bank employees as they were leaving work. (AP Photo/Hadi Mizban)

BAGHDAD — Insurgents wearing military uniforms stormed Iraq's central bank Sunday during an apparent robbery attempt, battling security forces in a three-hour standoff after bombs exploded nearby in a coordinated daylight attack that left as many as 26 people dead.
The assault on Iraq's top financial institution stoked fears that insurgents are taking advantage of political deadlock after inconclusive March 7 national elections to try to derail security gains as the U.S. prepares to withdraw its forces by the end of next year.
The 325-member parliament was due to convene Monday, but analysts have said agreement on a new government could still be months away

40plus
12-11-2013, 01:34 AM
Hey, CBI:

Yippy-kai-yai-yo Mofo

chakkarchee
12-11-2013, 08:39 AM

I wonder what else this Taxi driver knew ??:o

ChinaGirl
12-11-2013, 12:59 PM
I wonder what else this Taxi driver knew ??:o

Maybe it was "Cash Cab" ... the Middle Eastern version ?

http://www.discovery.ca/showpage.aspx?sid=12767

HumbleGenius
12-11-2013, 04:51 PM
Maybe it was "Cash Cab" ... the Middle Eastern version ?

http://www.discovery.ca/showpage.aspx?sid=12767

That is pretty darn funny. Dont give up your day job yet but that was good.

RV ing
12-12-2013, 03:42 AM
That might explain why we haven't received an return emails... They need to get it together over there!!

chakkarchee
12-12-2013, 08:35 AM
That might explain why we haven't received an return emails... They need to get it together over there!!

I would'nt begin the party till I know how Warka plans to work or deal with our accounts and portfolio.

ChinaGirl
12-12-2013, 03:03 PM
I would'nt begin the party till I know how Warka plans to work or deal with our accounts and portfolio.

I suspect we may be paid back with "cheap dates".

http://www.iraq-businessnews.com/2013/11/19/17k-tons-of-iraqi-dates-exported/

Now, is that Date Palms ... or "Palm" Dates .... either way, a "handy" way of doing business.