PDA

View Full Version : Most Recent Warka Email Contact Addresses 2013/2014

ChinaGirl
12-10-2013, 01:38 PM
I see some of you having issues contacting Warka (What's new?) - I decided to start a new thread .. please feel free add to it if you have anything that does not match existing contacts below, or, you have additional methods/addresses/phone numbers:
NOTE: One address (e-bank) is .ms ..... the other is not - not sure why ?

From: (Internal) Laith Alamir <e-bank.ms@warka-bank-iq.com> Ashraf Amr" e-bank@warka-bank-iq.com
To: Mohammad Kamal <ifrd@warka-bank-iq.com>
Subject: FW: "Signed" Request Attached / Acct. XXXXXX

Dear XXXXXXXX,

The e-banking department confirm that your online annual subscription has been renewed you can now access your account using the same login details.

Please note that the online link is: https://onlinebanking.warka-bank-iq.com/IBS/index.jsp

Should you have further questions or inquiries regarding your online account please contact the e-banking team e-bank@warka-bank-iq.com we will provide our full cooperation and support.

Dear XXXXXXXX,
Please find attached a statement shows the stocks you hold under your good name.

Best regards,

ISX Department
Warka Bank for Investment and Finance

isx@warka-bank-iq.com

Virenque
12-10-2013, 01:43 PM
I would be pretty much interested how to be able to make them answer my emails.

ChinaGirl
12-10-2013, 01:52 PM
I would be pretty much interested how to be able to make them answer my emails.

Just an observation ... I have seen some here write nasty letters in order to get a quick response ... just the opposite will occur and you will be put on an ignore list ... no matter how angry I became, I was always very cordial ... it seems to work - if this is not your problem then I don't know why they are not responding - maybe get a yahoo account - always had one, always worked (check your spam - sometimes I find their ISX emails in there) - they do have a phone number (see website) and some have called to an English speaking rep. - just remember the time differences - "good luck" ... the drama continues ... so maybe it's "break a leg" ?

USParatrooper78
01-02-2014, 08:30 PM
Is there a particular email service i.e. hotmail,AOL, etc. thats being used here where you actually get an email through to Warka?

HumbleGenius
01-03-2014, 03:49 AM
Is there a particular email service i.e. hotmail,AOL, etc. thats being used here where you actually get an email through to Warka?

@comcast.net is blocked for some reason. Create a @hotmail.com address. This does not mean they will answer but it will go through at least for them to ignore.