PDA

View Full Version : CBI delete the tutelage of WARKA in the news.

thebest
12-17-2013, 11:34 PM
CBI delete the tutelage of WARKA in the news.

Interesting CBI removed news before October 11, 2013.
Disappeared everything relevant to the tutelage of WARKA.
Would it be a mistake? Will it be coincidence? or will this be part of the deal?

To approved banks exercise all banking (tutelage) 09-15-2013
http://www.cbi.iq/documents/Universal%2015-9-2013.pdf (http://www.cbi.iq/documents/Universal%2015-9-2013.pdf)

To approved banks exercise all banking (tutelage) 09-19-2013
http://www.cbi.iq/documents/Announcemen-w.18-9-2013.pdf (http://www.cbi.iq/documents/Announcemen-w.18-9-2013.pdf)

To banks authorized to exercise all banking (tutelage) 10-01-2013

Decision of the Central Bank of Iraq Odg guardianship of Warka Bank 04-03-2012A

News and announcements
http://www.cbi.iq/index.php?pid=NewsAnnoucements&lang=ar (http://www.cbi.iq/index.php?pid=NewsAnnoucements&lang=ar)

Will-it-happen?
12-19-2013, 06:51 PM
so we get our money now ? yes ?

ChinaGirl
12-20-2013, 12:52 AM
so we get our money now ? yes ?

Excellent Question.... which leads to many, many others .. such as, who has our money - was it seized by the CBI during the "tutelage" ? or, did Warka and Co. do a grab and run (and hide) when the CBI started to sniff around? I think this is the beginning of much finger pointing and "we don't have it - they have it" banter.

Once the dust settles we may collectively have to hire an Attorney to get to the bottom of this ... Legal Wizard, would you accept the challenge based on Contingency ? Say ... 5% of all monies recovered ?

Interesting times ahead.

andrej770
12-20-2013, 05:39 AM
I can still log into my Warka Bank (online) and see my USD account and IQD account with interest from when wired it there many years ago. So what do you mean about Warka saying we don't have it? I even setup an additional external beneficiary just last week. I'm confused. Help me out.

Thanks

Andrej770

thebest
12-20-2013, 09:15 AM
Excellent Question.... which leads to many, many others .. such as, who has our money - was it seized by the CBI during the "tutelage" ? or, did Warka and Co. do a grab and run (and hide) when the CBI started to sniff around? I think this is the beginning of much finger pointing and "we don't have it - they have it" banter.

Once the dust settles we may collectively have to hire an Attorney to get to the bottom of this ... Legal Wizard, would you accept the challenge based on Contingency ? Say ... 5% of all monies recovered ?

Interesting times ahead.

Were you in the clouds hoping someone would write something to ask your Excellent question?
What a great team. Good coordination. Team work.

Maybe the answer for your question is in the decision of the court, could translate it?
China Girll you have WARKA shares (BWAI)?

ChinaGirl
12-20-2013, 12:21 PM
Were you in the clouds hoping someone would write something to ask your Excellent question?
What a great team. Good coordination. Team work.

Maybe the answer for your question is in the decision of the court, could translate it?
China Girll you have WARKA shares (BWAI)?

Yes, I have Warka Shares - the amount of which I saved from an Excel Spread Sheet emailed to me by Warka many desert moons ago. My Current portfolio (approx. 3-6 months ago) did not include my Warka Shares - they simply disappeared. If they (Warka) become listed again on the ISX I will attempt to win them back.

ChinaGirl
12-20-2013, 12:41 PM
Yes, most of us here can access our account data online. What many are asking here is, "does the money really exist or is it just numbers on a screen" ?. The reasoning for this is A/ Nobody can access their Warka funds for withdrawal or wire out (tutelage?) - and B/ Those that have attempted to purchase additional shares through Warka's ISX department (with funds in their personal accounts) are continually being ignored - prompting the notion that the funds in their account do not really exist - In turn, the purchase requests are consistently sitting in limbo or, are being filed into a giant sandbox somewhere. Initially, share purchase orders (even after the announced tutelage) were being processed within an acceptable time frame - then, they (the orders) began to take longer and longer to process, to the point where they were not being processed at all - logically, many here surmised that there was no money left at Warka to even fulfill the share requests being submitted.

Of course, we all hope it's the CBI tutelage and deposit / asset seizure(s) that are to blame - and Warka proper has nothing to do with this strange behavior.

Hope this helps.

I can still log into my Warka Bank (online) and see my USD account and IQD account with interest from when wired it there many years ago. So what do you mean about Warka saying we don't have it? I even setup an additional external beneficiary just last week. I'm confused. Help me out.

Thanks

Andrej770

HumbleGenius
12-20-2013, 04:08 PM
Perfectly stated.

Yes, most of us here can access our account data online. What many are asking here is, "does the money really exist or is it just numbers on a screen" ?. The reasoning for this is A/ Nobody can access their Warka funds for withdrawal or wire out (tutelage?) - and B/ Those that have attempted to purchase additional shares through Warka's ISX department (with funds in their personal accounts) are continually being ignored - prompting the notion that the funds in their account do not really exist - In turn, the purchase requests are consistently sitting in limbo or, are being filed into a giant sandbox somewhere. Initially, share purchase orders (even after the announced tutelage) were being processed within an acceptable time frame - then, they (the orders) began to take longer and longer to process, to the point where they were not being processed at all - logically, many here surmised that there was no money left at Warka to even fulfill the share requests being submitted.

Of course, we all hope it's the CBI tutelage and deposit / asset seizure(s) that are to blame - and Warka proper has nothing to do with this strange behavior.

Hope this helps.

ChinaGirl
12-20-2013, 05:43 PM
Perfectly stated.

Thanks HG ... fingers and camel toes crossed.

HumbleGenius
12-20-2013, 11:59 PM
Thanks HG ... fingers and camel toes crossed.

Now that is funny.

thebest
12-21-2013, 01:14 AM
Yes, I have Warka Shares - the amount of which I saved from an Excel Spread Sheet emailed to me by Warka many desert moons ago. My Current portfolio (approx. 3-6 months ago) did not include my Warka Shares - they simply disappeared. If they (Warka) become listed again on the ISX I will attempt to win them back.

I believe WARKA will came strong but thats my appreciation.
Do you believe WARKA (BWAI) stocks will be ok?

ChinaGirl
12-21-2013, 01:46 AM
I truly believe Warka will return to the ISX - although, will it be as a new entity and our current shares then become worthless, or, can we exchange old shares for new? The ideal scenario would be for Warka to pick up where they left off and business as usual, for both account holders and share holders. All The Best... thebest

I believe WARKA will came strong but thats my appreciation.
Do you believe WARKA (BWAI) stocks will be ok?

thebest
12-21-2013, 03:08 AM
I truly believe Warka will return to the ISX - although, will it be as a new entity and our current shares then become worthless, or, can we exchange old shares for new? The ideal scenario would be for Warka to pick up where they left off and business as usual, for both account holders and share holders. All The Best... thebest

If you think WARKA shares could be worthless why you donít accept the offer of Scott Gonzales, would recover something.
Better something than nothing?

Selling Warka shares (http://www.investorsiraq.com/forums/showthread.php?2534-Selling-Warka-shares)
http://www.investorsiraq.com/forums/showthread.php?2534-Selling-Warka-shares&p=3740#post3740 (http://www.investorsiraq.com/forums/showthread.php?2534-Selling-Warka-shares&p=3740#post3740)

Anyone interested in selling their Warka shares at a discount? Investment in the ISX is a balance of risk and reward. As far as Warka is concerned, some people feel like their shares are worth nothing. Others believe their shares still have potential value. I am interested in purchasing shares from those who think their shares are worth nothing. I happen to believe this is not the case. In fact, I would not sell my shares for anything less than 1 dinar per share (basically what I paid for them). We all make our own decisions, though, based on our own perceived risk vs reward.

Anyway, I would be willing to negotiate a price for shares if anyone wants to sell them. I have to limit this offer to only those individuals who have Warka shares documented in my shares tracker. Part of my risk is handing over hard currency for shares that cannot be documented or confirmed. The tracker provides this service. It is also not possible to add new shares in the tracker to try and fool me because I know when the shares were placed in the tracker.

If Warka goes under, I will lose not only my current investment in Warka, but also the purchase of these new shares. On the other hand, if warka comes out of CBI receivership, these shares could become very valuable. A similar event occurred in the early American colonies when people sold colonial paper debt thinking the paper was worth nothing. Hamilton's bank bought the debt at face value, making many people angry (cheated) and others rich. The same holds here. Today, no one knows what will happen and either side may benefit. Again, it comes down to individual analysis of risk vs reward. I hope everyone holds their Warka shares (I am). But again, others may disagree with me and want to sell their shares. I don't know what legal agreement will accompany the transfer of interest in the shares. Maybe it will be an option that does not expire. If someone has an interest, I will have an attorney write up the specific transfer agreement.

ChinaGirl
12-21-2013, 12:44 PM
If you think WARKA shares could be worthless why you don’t accept the offer of Scott Gonzales, would recover something.
Better something than nothing?

Selling Warka shares (http://www.investorsiraq.com/forums/showthread.php?2534-Selling-Warka-shares)
http://www.investorsiraq.com/forums/showthread.php?2534-Selling-Warka-shares&p=3740#post3740 (http://www.investorsiraq.com/forums/showthread.php?2534-Selling-Warka-shares&p=3740#post3740)

Anyone interested in selling their Warka shares at a discount? Investment in the ISX is a balance of risk and reward. As far as Warka is concerned, some people feel like their shares are worth nothing. Others believe their shares still have potential value. I am interested in purchasing shares from those who think their shares are worth nothing. I happen to believe this is not the case. In fact, I would not sell my shares for anything less than 1 dinar per share (basically what I paid for them). We all make our own decisions, though, based on our own perceived risk vs reward.

Anyway, I would be willing to negotiate a price for shares if anyone wants to sell them. I have to limit this offer to only those individuals who have Warka shares documented in my shares tracker. Part of my risk is handing over hard currency for shares that cannot be documented or confirmed. The tracker provides this service. It is also not possible to add new shares in the tracker to try and fool me because I know when the shares were placed in the tracker.

If Warka goes under, I will lose not only my current investment in Warka, but also the purchase of these new shares. On the other hand, if warka comes out of CBI receivership, these shares could become very valuable. A similar event occurred in the early American colonies when people sold colonial paper debt thinking the paper was worth nothing. Hamilton's bank bought the debt at face value, making many people angry (cheated) and others rich. The same holds here. Today, no one knows what will happen and either side may benefit. Again, it comes down to individual analysis of risk vs reward. I hope everyone holds their Warka shares (I am). But again, others may disagree with me and want to sell their shares. I don't know what legal agreement will accompany the transfer of interest in the shares. Maybe it will be an option that does not expire. If someone has an interest, I will have an attorney write up the specific transfer agreement.

Interesting... thanks ... my post was entirely hypothetical - but hoping on this portion.... "The ideal scenario would be for Warka to pick up where they left off and business as usual, for both account holders and share holders"

Chow for now.

chakkarchee
12-21-2013, 12:45 PM

When a company is playing old share new share game the whole idea is to screw the old share holder , user their money and come out clean. that is same as chapter 11 of bankruptcy in US. But in US they do not let a bank fail to keep the integrity of financial system, fed simply takes over by manipulating further and still the old share holder and or debt holder is the biggest loser.

Though Warka share are only 10% of my portfolio and I can absorb the loss, Still I think rest of my portfolio with warka is in Jeapordy as the fate is in Warka's hands and how responsible Warka want to or end up to be with their cleints, only time will tell.

thebest
12-21-2013, 03:30 PM
Interesting... thanks ... my post was entirely hypothetical - but hoping on this portion.... "The ideal scenario would be for Warka to pick up where they left off and business as usual, for both account holders and share holders"

Chow for now.

This is not hypothetical'm talking about you. You said you had BWAI shares. What would you do with them.

Then you will not accept the offer of Scoot Gonzales? Sticking with yours WORTHLESS WARKA (BWAI) shares?

China Girl, Whortless (BWAI), I stay with (BWAI), worthless (BWAI), I stay with (BWAI)

I'm trying to understand you.

ChinaGirl
12-22-2013, 01:16 AM
You clearly A/ Are referring to another post (not mine) B/ Need an Interpreter to help you read my posts or C/ Have Fallen off your Camel and hit your head on a Warka ATM.

My comment(s) was/were posed as a question:

"I truly believe Warka will return to the ISX - although, will it be as a new entity and our current shares then become worthless, or, can we exchange old shares for new?" <----------Question Mark !

Then you will not accept the offer of Scoot Gonzales?

"Scoot" Gonzales ? not familiar with "Scoot" ....Does he have a brother "Speedy" Gonzales ? I grew up with him .. we spent many Sunday afternoons together. On with the show this is it !!

This is not hypothetical'm talking about you. You said you had BWAI shares. What would you do with them.

Then you will not accept the offer of Scoot Gonzales? Sticking with yours WORTHLESS WARKA (BWAI) shares?

China Girl, Whortless (BWAI), I stay with (BWAI), worthless (BWAI), I stay with (BWAI)

thebest
12-22-2013, 01:40 AM
You clearly A/ Are referring to another post (not mine) B/ Need an Interpreter to help you read my posts or C/ Have Fallen off your Camel and hit your head on a Warka ATM.

My comment(s) was/were posed as a question:

"I truly believe Warka will return to the ISX - although, will it be as a new entity and our current shares then become worthless, or, can we exchange old shares for new?" <----------Question Mark !

Then you will not accept the offer of Scoot Gonzales?

"Scoot" Gonzales ? not familiar with "Scoot" ....Does he have a brother "Speedy" Gonzales ? I grew up with him .. we spent many Sunday afternoons together. On with the show this is it !!

This is no you post.

http://www.investorsiraq.com/forums/images/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by ChinaGirl http://www.investorsiraq.com/forums/images/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://www.investorsiraq.com/forums/showthread.php?p=16535#post16535)

Again

ChinaGirl
12-22-2013, 12:50 PM
I will tightly hold on to to my de-listed, non-existent Warka Shares - is this the answer you seek ? If not, let us just agree to not understand each other. Have a wonderful holiday (whatever you choose to celebrate) and Go Warka.

PS - I would imagine your friend "Scoot" would have to honor a promissory note from Warka Stock owners - since the stock can't be transferred via the ISX - that's a double risk for him - 1/ Gambling on the original stock being revived 2/ After "Scooty G." paid the Warka Shareholder, would the promissory note even be honored by the Warka Shareholder after it (the stock) was revived?

These two issues alone could cost the "Scootman" much grief and money - much more than he has already realized - although he's taking it well.

This is no you post.

http://www.investorsiraq.com/forums/images/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by ChinaGirl http://www.investorsiraq.com/forums/images/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://www.investorsiraq.com/forums/showthread.php?p=16535#post16535)

Again

thebest
12-22-2013, 04:16 PM
I will tightly hold on to to my de-listed, non-existent Warka Shares - is this the answer you seek ? If not, let us just agree to not understand each other. Have a wonderful holiday (whatever you choose to celebrate) and Go Warka.

PS - I would imagine your friend "Scoot" would have to honor a promissory note from Warka Stock owners - since the stock can't be transferred via the ISX - that's a double risk for him - 1/ Gambling on the original stock being revived 2/ After "Scooty G." paid the Warka Shareholder, would the promissory note even be honored by the Warka Shareholder after it (the stock) was revived?

These two issues alone could cost the "Scootman" much grief and money - much more than he has already realized - although he's taking it well.

Good to hear those words from a person who speaks so badly of WARKA, but keeps WARKA (BWAI) shares.
Like I said. She donít like cats, but can't leave a cat club. In psychology I do not know what it's called that disease.
WARKA hate, but I'll WARKA.

PS - Ask Scoot how he would, not say he can't. I have no interest in selling, you're the one who complains that they are worthless, all over the forum. Here is the post. Review. Donít be scared. Ask him
Why are you scared, you not have shares of WARKA, correct, all is a lie and fear he make you an offer you can't reject.
Then you would have to explain to the forum how well you did, but as you donít have WARKA (BWAI) shares you canít take the offer.

Like I said ask him you donít since the stock can't be transferred via the ISX

ChinaGirl
12-22-2013, 05:27 PM
Good to hear those words from a person who speaks so badly of WARKA, but keeps WARKA (BWAI) shares.
Like I said. She don’t like cats, but can't leave a cat club. In psychology I do not know what it's called that disease.
WARKA hate, but I'll WARKA.

PS - Ask Scoot how he would, not say he can't. I have no interest in selling, you're the one who complains that they are worthless, all over the forum. Here is the post. Review. Don’t be scared. Ask him
Why are you scared, you not have shares of WARKA, correct, all is a lie and fear he make you an offer you can't reject.
Then you would have to explain to the forum how well you did, but as you don’t have WARKA (BWAI) shares you can’t take the offer.

Like I said ask him you don’t since the stock can't be transferred via the ISX

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat ?? You have misconstrued all of my posts - you really need to hook up with an English interpreter (language and grammar) before commenting so strongly here - one that can teach you the difference between questions, statements, commentary & of course, sarcasm ... Night Night thebest, I've had enough of this non-sensical silliness.

thebest
12-22-2013, 07:50 PM
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat ?? You have misconstrued all of my posts - you really need to hook up with an English interpreter (language and grammar) before commenting so strongly here - one that can teach you the difference between questions, statements, commentary & of course, sarcasm ... Night Night thebest, I've had enough of this non-sensical silliness.

Bye sweetie.
Please don't come back. 57

Fishindinar
12-22-2013, 09:33 PM
It's getting fun again............................................. .......................sorry I couldn't resist.

ChinaGirl
12-23-2013, 02:14 AM
Oh I'll be here - just avoiding any drunk monkeys.

Bye sweetie.
Please don't come back. 57

thebest
12-23-2013, 09:25 AM
Oh I'll be here - just avoiding any drunk monkeys.

You can not be without me, right sweetie.
I'll keep watching the vultures.
Again please don't come back. Stay away of my post.
Bye my sweetie .
Thanks.