View Full Version : More Bitcoin:

Dinar_OS
12-31-2013, 02:57 PM
http://pricedingold.com/

Article:
http://pricedingold.com/bitcoin/

Priced in Gold:

Down there in the Comments:

Are there any precious metal dealers that accept bitcoin ?

Hi Purple, I know of at least one, http://coinabul.com.

Thanks! Great to know that there is an option to be able to get gold via bit coin. However, I noticed their premiums are at least double from standard premiums regarding gold. It's still not a big deal as this gives you the option to acquire gold via bit coin! Thanks again for the link. Bookmarked!

Dinar_OS
01-04-2014, 04:50 PM
http://money.cnn.com/2013/12/20/technology/innovation/overstock-bitcoin/index.html?iid=SF_T_River

Online retailer Overstock to accept Bitcoin
December 20, 2013
Overstock.com will become the first major U.S. retailer to accept Bitcoin, the company's chief executive Patrick Byrne told CNNMoney Friday.

Will-it-happen?
01-07-2014, 08:02 PM
http://money.cnn.com/2013/12/20/technology/innovation/overstock-bitcoin/index.html?iid=SF_T_River

Online retailer Overstock to accept Bitcoin
December 20, 2013
Overstock.com will become the first major U.S. retailer to accept Bitcoin, the company's chief executive Patrick Byrne told CNNMoney Friday.

http://www.thebitcoinmaster.com/infinitecoin/index.php

Dinar_OS
01-10-2014, 07:23 PM
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-25680016

Bitcoin vault offering insurance is 'world's first'
A Bitcoin storage service that insures deposits of the digital currency against loss and theft has launched in London.
Elliptic Vault uses "deep cold storage", where private encrypted keys to bitcoins are stored on offline servers and in a secure location.

Will-it-happen?
01-16-2014, 08:25 PM
Would anyone like to trade BITCOIN for IQD ?

I have bitcoin , looking for IQD in my warka-account

40plus
01-16-2014, 10:22 PM
Would anyone like to trade BITCOIN for IQD ?

I have bitcoin , looking for IQD in my warka-account

Why not just sell the bitcoin & wire funds to warka?

Dinar_OS
01-17-2014, 02:49 PM
http://www.coindesk.com/us-government-announces-sell-25m-worth-silk-road-bitcoins/

US Government Announces it Will Sell $25m Worth of Silk Road Bitcoins

Will-it-happen?
01-17-2014, 04:53 PM
because I would like to save on transfer fess (is free for me to send bitcoin)

also if you have IQD in warka , you know you cant get em , so sell em to me !!!

24mm exposed grid
01-17-2014, 06:02 PM
because I would like to save on transfer fess (is free for me to send bitcoin)

also if you have IQD in warka , you know you cant get em , so sell em to me !!!

So you have a commodity that could easily double in value over the next month or so, but you want to get rid of it to buy some money in an Iraqi bank account that you cannot withdraw, so that you can save the cost of some bank fees ?

Are you mental ?

How much of a discount on market price of IQD are you looking at in order to deal ?

ChinaGirl
01-17-2014, 06:15 PM
So you have a commodity that could easily double in value over the next month or so, but you want to get rid of it to buy some money in an Iraqi bank account that you cannot withdraw, so that you can save the cost of some bank fees ?

Are you mental ?

How much of a discount on market price of IQD are you looking at in order to deal ?

Did not think I could laugh that hard ... a new first. Many thanks.

Will-it-happen?
01-17-2014, 08:24 PM
I will take my chances on the ISX , thank-you very much

anyway I bought my bitcoin low

so what deal you got for me ???

24mm exposed grid
01-17-2014, 09:08 PM
I will take my chances on the ISX , thank-you very much

anyway I bought my bitcoin low

so what deal you got for me ???

Good for you, I'm glad you have turned a nice profit.

I would be interested in principle if the price was right. I would be interested at bitcoin / USD rate on the day plus a 20% discount in your favour on the IQD I have sitting in my Warka account which is circa 12 million. Hopefully internal transfers can still be made by online banking !

PM me if you are interested - Cheers

Will-it-happen?
01-17-2014, 09:11 PM

I would be interested in principle if the price was right. I would be interested at bitcoin / USD rate on the day plus a 20% discount in your favour on the IQD I have sitting in my Warka account which is circa 12 million.

all details are to be open here (apart from personal; details required for transfer)

0.1 bitcoin = 200,000 iqd

Will-it-happen?
01-17-2014, 09:13 PM
i got other alts too

24mm exposed grid
01-17-2014, 09:27 PM
Hmmm, thats around a 50% premium. Maybe a tad rich for me.

You are UK based ? If we did a deal, probably need to meet face to face unless you know another way of transacting a deal safely in both our interests

McClintock
01-17-2014, 10:39 PM
I will make an offer.

7 million IQD for 5 Bitcoin. Breaks down to 140k IQD=0.1 BTC

We can do as much as we can publicly in this forum. Send your warka account info and I will set up the internal transfer.

We should do it in segments for public review of our verifications and to limit loss exposure.

What do you think?

My bitcoin address: 1EWNV8eoeR8pbU6fRrsgzGmdEfKi1JvN5p

seadesk
01-18-2014, 12:31 AM
Okay, I'll make an offer also:

I'll give you 6 million IQD for 5 BTC and we'll do it all at once.

I'll first transfer the IQD into your account. After you verify my IQD transfer into your account you then transfer your BTC to me.

Simple and no skullduggery.

24mm exposed grid
01-18-2014, 08:37 AM
Having slept on it overnight, I would be willing to increase my bid. My best offer to you would be 11,000,000 million dinar transferred from my Warka account to yours for 7 bitcoin. This works out to 157,142 dinar per 0.1 bitcoin.

Not totally sure about how to transact it, but I would be prepared to travel anywhere within the south of England (assuming you are UK based which from memory I think you are)

24mm exposed grid
01-18-2014, 10:14 AM
All bets might be off anyway !

I see no means of making an internal transfer via online banking.

Fishindinar
01-18-2014, 01:18 PM
Virtual currency will be bad for society if it replaces gold, silver and paper currency. Just saying.

Will-it-happen?
01-18-2014, 01:32 PM
thank-you seadesk

did you get my details set up correctly with warka ?

I have availalble the following :

Bitcoin x 8 (need to sell my cryptsu shares to get em , but about right)

Litecoin : 10

Unobtanium : 300

Quark : 16,000

Franko : 250

Global Coin : 1900

Infinitecoin : 10,000,000

Check out : http://coinmarketcap.com/

Will-it-happen?
01-18-2014, 01:33 PM
Having slept on it overnight, I would be willing to increase my bid. My best offer to you would be 11,000,000 million dinar transferred from my Warka account to yours for 7 bitcoin. This works out to 157,142 dinar per 0.1 bitcoin.

Not totally sure about how to transact it, but I would be prepared to travel anywhere within the south of England (assuming you are UK based which from memory I think you are)

Am in North of Scotland !!!

ChinaGirl
01-18-2014, 01:57 PM
Virtual currency will be bad for society if it replaces gold, silver and paper currency. Just saying.

Especially during a Solar Flare or Power Outage - I can pay you as soon as the electricity / battery restores ... promise.

ChinaGirl
01-18-2014, 02:20 PM

I would be interested in principle if the price was right. I would be interested at bitcoin / USD rate on the day plus a 20% discount in your favour on the IQD I have sitting in my Warka account which is circa 12 million. Hopefully internal transfers can still be made by online banking !

May I ask you a few simple questions? I know nothing about Bitcoin... can you produce a "certified" hardcopy of some sort to show what you own ? (i.e. if account goes down or no power for extended periods etc.) - is it insured or can you purchase insurance? Warka is a bad comparison so I'll use a US bank ref. - today (ok Monday) for example I could convert my cash on deposit to something tangible (gold, silver, paper money - all tradable by today's standards) - and stuff it under my mattress - is there a comparable method with bitcoin ? sounds like I'm back in the Warka boat if things take even a small turn with Bitcoin - power outage, accounts hacked, someone at the top of the food change thinks it's all to sinister etc. etc. - lets face it, no one here is a big fan of local banks but it seems to be the lead horse for now - (insured, tangible, convertible) ...Bitcoin still seems so... well...flippant ... just my opinion, curious to any and all comments.

tmorr37
01-18-2014, 02:25 PM
Especially during a Solar Flare or Power Outage - I can pay you as soon as the electricity / battery restores ... promise.
Under such conditions all banks and ATM's are down so it's only cash on hand. Gold and Silver? Who knows if what you have is real? People will kill you over a dollar good luck flashing that around.

tmorr37
01-18-2014, 02:28 PM
If nothing gets in the way I say BitCoin goes to $10,000
There is only a certain amount of BitCoin to be produced making it a limited tradable quantity.

tmorr37
01-18-2014, 02:31 PM
yeah I would trade BitCoin for Dinar. I have one account that has 1.5 mil dinar

24mm exposed grid
01-18-2014, 02:35 PM
May I ask you a few simple questions? I know nothing about Bitcoin... can you produce a "certified" hardcopy of some sort to show what you own ? (i.e. if account goes down or no power for extended periods etc.) - is it insured or can you purchase insurance? Warka is a bad comparison so I'll use a US bank ref. - today (ok Monday) for example I could convert my cash on deposit to something tangible (gold, silver, paper money - all tradable by today's standards) - and stuff it under my mattress - is there a comparable method with bitcoin ? sounds like I'm back in the Warka boat if things take even a small turn with Bitcoin - power outage, accounts hacked, someone at the top of the food change thinks it's all to sinister etc. etc. - lets face it, no one here is a big fan of local banks but it seems to be the lead horse for now - (insured, tangible, convertible) ...Bitcoin still seems so... well...flippant ... just my opinion, curious to any and all comments.

Sorry - don't know enough about it to answer ! I'm sure someone else will chime in.

Will-it-happen?
01-18-2014, 02:44 PM

eh ???

either you want it or you dont !!!

You do realise the world's biggest market for bitcoin is China !!!!

Will-it-happen?
01-18-2014, 02:46 PM
yeah I would trade BitCoin for Dinar. I have one account that has 1.5 mil dinar

1.5Million IQD = 2million Infinitecoin PLUS 2 Litecoin PLUS 5,000 DEVCOIN PLUS 100 QUARK

deal ???

ChinaGirl
01-18-2014, 02:55 PM
eh ???

either you want it or you dont !!!

You do realise the world's biggest market for bitcoin is China !!!!

Well... this is why I'm asking questions here (don't want it thanks - just curious)

Bitcoin bubble won't last without Beijing's approval ......

Bitcoin is a Ponzi scheme masquerading as a futuristic currency. It was a small bubble until it found China last year. But when the Chinese government launched its crackdown, it was the beginning of the end. Its recent revival is merely the last gasp. No retail Ponzi scheme can last without the credulous and speculative masses in China.

http://www.scmp.com/comment/insight-opinion/article/1404497/bitcoin-bubble-wont-last-without-beijings-approval?page=all

tmorr37
01-18-2014, 02:56 PM
1.5Million IQD = 2million Infinitecoin PLUS 2 Litecoin PLUS 5,000 DEVCOIN PLUS 100 QUARK

deal ???
BitCoin is the leader. Have no faith in the others.

Will-it-happen?
01-18-2014, 03:02 PM
BitCoin is the leader. Have no faith in the others.

join here :

https://www.cryptsy.com/users/register?refid=12051

I agree bitcoin is the leader too, however the others have a massive following too

tmorr37
01-18-2014, 03:05 PM
Well... this is why I'm asking questions here (don't want it thanks - just curious)

Bitcoin bubble won't last without Beijing's approval ......

Bitcoin is a Ponzi scheme masquerading as a futuristic currency. It was a small bubble until it found China last year. But when the Chinese government launched its crackdown, it was the beginning of the end. Its recent revival is merely the last gasp. No retail Ponzi scheme can last without the credulous and speculative masses in China.

http://www.scmp.com/comment/insight-opinion/article/1404497/bitcoin-bubble-wont-last-without-beijings-approval?page=all

China can not stop BitCoin if the people want it they will get it.

China is losing control.

A new report shows (http://www.cnbc.com/id/101345275) that 64 percent of Chinese millionaires have either emigrated or plan to emigrate—taking their spending and fortunes with them. The United States is their favorite destination.

ChinaGirl
01-18-2014, 03:11 PM
If nothing gets in the way I say BitCoin goes to $10,000
There is only a certain amount of BitCoin to be produced making it a limited tradable quantity.

Help me understand... is it not "digital" currency ? - can it not be re-produced by a simple keyboard ? - much faster then firing up a printing press for example.

tmorr37
01-18-2014, 03:30 PM
Help me understand... is it not "digital" currency ? - can it not be re-produced by a simple keyboard ? - much faster then firing up a printing press for example.
NO...............

Bitcoin's money supply (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bitcoin)is predefined by the Bitcoin protocol. Currently there are over twelve million bitcoins in circulation, with a creation rate of 25 bitcoins approximately every ten minutes. Since the money supply is fixed, bitcoin has been called "inflation-proof".[55] At present the exchange price of a bitcoin is extremely volatile, which has led to some questions about its ability to function as a currency.[56] Others contend, however, that this is a necessary "growing pain" in such a new technology,[57][58] and that Bitcoin needs to grow to achieve stability.[59]

Currently, doing the work of payment processing is rewarded with newly created bitcoins, 25 per block. The block reward will be halved to 12.5 bitcoins in 2017 and again approximately every four years thereafter. By 2140 there will be approximately 21 million bitcoins in existence and transaction processing will be solely incentivized by transaction fee

ChinaGirl
01-18-2014, 03:39 PM
NO...............

But... can the "group" not simply change their strategy on a whim...

Bitcoin, released to the world in 2009 by a person or people called Satoshi Nakamoto, is not backed by a central bank or a government and is seen as an alternative payment system. In February 2013, Bitcoin went into the mainstream as a monetary crisis threatened to bankrupt Cyprus, seen as a safer bet. Early adopters of Bitcoin have been richly rewarded as the price has soared – in one case, a young Norweigan bought a house from an $850,000 windfall on a US$22 investment.

Bitcoin is a bubble that foreigners cooked up and, by all appearances, is designed to rob the credulous Chinese masses. When the bubble bursts, the Chinese government won't be able to arrest these foreigners and get the money back. The bubble is not under Chinese government control. Hence, it cannot be tolerated.

tmorr37
01-18-2014, 04:06 PM
No country, currency, gold or silver is safe.
what if china began to collapse? One it's currency would fall. What if they sold off all their gold. Gold would collapse.

gold is good if things are going to get bad otherwise Gold is currently a bubble.

ChinaGirl
01-18-2014, 04:38 PM
No country, currency, gold or silver is safe.
what if china began to collapse? One it's currency would fall. What if they sold off all their gold. Gold would collapse.

gold is good if things are going to get bad otherwise Gold is currently a bubble.

Yes... but history has proven that the gold bubble expands and contracts ... has never popped - not to say it won't. Interesting discussion .. thanks .. I'll watch from the sidelines - this is one "bubble bath" I'm not taking.

seadesk
01-18-2014, 06:16 PM
thank-you seadesk

did you get my details set up correctly with warka ?

I have availalble the following :

Bitcoin x 8 (need to sell my cryptsu shares to get em , but about right)

Litecoin : 10

Unobtanium : 300

Quark : 16,000

Franko : 250

Global Coin : 1900

Infinitecoin : 10,000,000

Check out : http://coinmarketcap.com/

No problem Will-it-Happen:

I'll be away for the weekend starting this morning.

I did yet your info and if you still want to do this I'll work to set it up with Warka on Sunday night or Monday morning.

I'd take all the BTC that you want to trade for.

My best to you.

Fishindinar
01-18-2014, 08:35 PM
Thought China just banned bitcoin.

Will-it-happen?
01-18-2014, 09:14 PM
Thought China just banned bitcoin.

Actually they have banned banks from trading in it

It is possible to get Bitcoin in China

24mm exposed grid
01-19-2014, 10:48 AM

I did yet your info and if you still want to do this I'll work to set it up with Warka on Sunday night or Monday morning.

My best to you.

Can you let us all know if you are successful in arranging an internal transfer to w.i.h.

From what I can see there is no internal transfer facility available via online banking and you may need to contact Warka by email (Good luck with that !) to arrange transfer.

If you are successful, this may be a means for the very few brave souls that want to deposit funds with Warka, to do so at better than market price via most of us here.

seadesk
01-20-2014, 02:07 AM
Can you let us all know if you are successful in arranging an internal transfer to w.i.h.

From what I can see there is no internal transfer facility available via online banking and you may need to contact Warka by email (Good luck with that !) to arrange transfer.

If you are successful, this may be a means for the very few brave souls that want to deposit funds with Warka, to do so at better than market price via most of us here.

24mm:

Long time no speak.

I become so frustrated with this whole Iraq/Warka scene that I mostly don't even bother clicking-in anymore. I just read and set it most of it aside.

In a social way I miss the forum's commentary from Crow, Mike, RB, Iraqi Steve, SE, you, etc., just as you might.

Anyway, I'm back from my weekend trip and I'll be sure to let you know about my effort to internal transfer within Warka. I still believe in Mr. "I" and certainly one day I'd like to meet him.

Also, I believe Will-it-happen is honest (just as I believe you are) and so I'm not worrying about him at all, it's everything else I worry about.

Virtual currency feels something like IQD (I'm laughing, at myself) so that's no strange feeling either.

I think God loves us all and if that's all we take to the bank then that's just fine.

My best to you 24mm, my friend, and I mean that.

Fingers crossed.

Seadesk

ChinaGirl
01-20-2014, 03:07 AM

Now this is a good angle...I guess if internal transfers are permitted you could trade just about anything ... cash, gift cards, designer jeans, adult toys - whatcha all got? I'm on hold for now but this could become very entertaining (and revealing).

24mm exposed grid
01-20-2014, 06:50 PM
24mm:

Long time no speak.

I become so frustrated with this whole Iraq/Warka scene that I mostly don't even bother clicking-in anymore. I just read and set it most of it aside.

In a social way I miss the forum's commentary from Crow, Mike, RB, Iraqi Steve, SE, you, etc., just as you might.

Anyway, I'm back from my weekend trip and I'll be sure to let you know about my effort to internal transfer within Warka. I still believe in Mr. "I" and certainly one day I'd like to meet him.

Also, I believe Will-it-happen is honest (just as I believe you are) and so I'm not worrying about him at all, it's everything else I worry about.

Virtual currency feels something like IQD (I'm laughing, at myself) so that's no strange feeling either.

I think God loves us all and if that's all we take to the bank then that's just fine.

Fingers crossed.

Seadesk

Ahhhh Crow, RB, Baghdaddy, MM17, Sure Thing & many others from both sides of the Iraq investment fence...... those were the days.... The last couple of years have all gone a bit 'Pete Tong' as we say here in England.

I am sure that if you can make an internal transfer to w.i.h via Warka, you will be fine.

You are a gent and have made a very decent, trusting offer

ChinaGirl
01-20-2014, 08:27 PM
Now this is a good angle...I guess if internal transfers are permitted you could trade just about anything ... cash, gift cards, designer jeans, adult toys - whatcha all got? I'm on hold for now but this could become very entertaining (and revealing).

Coming Soon ! (careful now) WWW... InvestorsErotic ...Com (http://www... InvestorsErotic ...Com)

seadesk
01-21-2014, 05:54 PM

My best to you.

Will-it-happen:

I now have you as an internal beneficiary at Warka and I'm ready to send the email transfer request. Are we still going to do this and are you also ready?

6 million IQD for 5 BTC.

mike032588
01-22-2014, 01:01 AM
24mm:

Long time no speak.

Fingers crossed.

Seadesk

im still here... i love and miss u guys.. but im minning scrypt and i use cryptsy to convert... im doing so good managing asssets in the us,.... i lov my life

Will-it-happen?
01-22-2014, 03:17 AM
Will-it-happen:

I now have you as an internal beneficiary at Warka and I'm ready to send the email transfer request. Are we still going to do this and are you also ready?

6 million IQD for 5 BTC.

I have some bitcoin tied up in shares with a company called cryptsy (www.cryptsy.com) listed on the following site :

https://cryptostocks.com/orders?ticker=CRYPTSY

I paid for the shares in Bitcoin

The share price once got to 0.42897 each, but it has fallen back a little.

I propose to offer you 12 shares in this company (that way I dont need to sell them , just transfer them to you) I will pay the transfer fees so you get all 12 shares.

If they get to 0.5 bitcoin then you will have 6 bitcoin, also bitcoin may go past $1000 each, another thing is you get paid a weekly dividend per share too in Bitcoin.

Will-it-happen?
01-22-2014, 03:26 AM
By the way , join Cryptsy here :

https://www.cryptsy.com/users/register?refid=12051

Is my referal !!!

thanks

Will-it-happen?
01-22-2014, 12:32 PM
OK !!

we have a deal , please join here : https://cryptostocks.com/

the process to transfer shares on that site is as follows (copied from their website)

Transfer of sharesIt is possible to transfer shares to another user. The share owner must enter the email address of the recipient for the shares to be transferred. A fee applies. Note that such transfers are irreversable. The purpose of such share transfers is to facilitate payments for shares in currencies other than the exchange is supporting. Take note that the exchange cannot be held responsible for any monetary transfers that are not executed via the exchange's services. The transfer of shares can be done on the "My Shares" tab of the "Project" menu

As soon as join , please send me your email that you used to join and I shall do the transfer

Will-it-happen?
01-22-2014, 12:45 PM
OK !!

the process to transfer shares on that site is as follows (copied from their website)

Transfer of shares

It is possible to transfer shares to another user. The share owner must enter the email address of the recipient for the shares to be transferred. A fee applies. Note that such transfers are irreversable. The purpose of such share transfers is to facilitate payments for shares in currencies other than the exchange is supporting. Take note that the exchange cannot be held responsible for any monetary transfers that are not executed via the exchange's services. The transfer of shares can be done on the "My Shares" tab of the "Project" menu

As soon as join , please send me your email that you used to join and I shall do the transfer

I will pay the transfer fee

Fishindinar
01-22-2014, 01:45 PM
I wonder after the first transfer if someone will disappear, I thought the dinar was risky.

ChinaGirl
01-22-2014, 02:27 PM
I wonder after the first transfer if someone will disappear, I thought the dinar was risky.

yes...out of the frying pan....

but also ... life begins at the end of your comfort zone...

McClintock
01-22-2014, 02:53 PM
My offer of 7 million IQD for 5 BTC still stands. Did you all manage to do the internal Warka transfer successfully? If it does work, I will accept Bitcoin, Ripple(XRP), Litecoin, and will consider any other cryptocurrencies. Anyone interested just make an offer and we can make the deal here. Thanks.

Dinar_OS
01-23-2014, 08:58 PM
I'm seeing more sites taking Bitcoin Donations.

Tor: Now accepting Bitcoin Donations.

seadesk
01-23-2014, 09:20 PM
OK !!

Transfer of shares

It is possible to transfer shares to another user. The share owner must enter the email address of the recipient for the shares to be transferred. A fee applies. Note that such transfers are irreversable. The purpose of such share transfers is to facilitate payments for shares in currencies other than the exchange is supporting. Take note that the exchange cannot be held responsible for any monetary transfers that are not executed via the exchange's services. The transfer of shares can be done on the "My Shares" tab of the "Project" menu

Will-it-happen:

I have emailed Warka with my request for internal beneficiary transfer.

Seadesk

seadesk
01-23-2014, 09:35 PM
Will-it-happen:

I have emailed Warka with my request for internal beneficiary transfer.

Seadesk

Attached is a copy of my email to Warka Investment Bank.

My best to all on the forum.

Seadesk

Will-it-happen?
01-24-2014, 03:12 AM
Seadesk

12 CRYPTSY shares should now be in your trading account

lets hope Warka send the 6 million IQD !!!

Thanks

seadesk
01-24-2014, 05:19 AM
Seadesk

12 CRYPTSY shares should now be in your trading account

lets hope Warka send the 6 million IQD !!!

Thanks

Will-it-happen:

Indeed, you followed through. Thank you.

Let me assure you of something, my honest friend, and that is, I will personally guarantee that you are covered. My word is my bond just as it is yours.

Seadesk

Will-it-happen?
01-24-2014, 12:25 PM
Will-it-happen:

Let me assure you of something, my honest friend, and that is, I will personally guarantee that you are covered. My word is my bond just as it is yours.

Seadesk

Great !!!

Would you like first refusal on the IQD cash That I have got too ?

Will-it-happen?
01-25-2014, 11:40 AM
Will-it-happen:

Seadesk

I see that your cryptsy shares have gone up 20% since I sent them to you

McClintock
01-25-2014, 04:12 PM
I see that your cryptsy shares have gone up 20% since I sent them to you

Looks like the Internal transfer worked then? If you have anymore cryptsy shares or bitcoin, litecoin, ripple, etc., I am still interested in selling some IQD. Trying to build my position in some cryptos. Lets talk!

Will-it-happen?
01-26-2014, 07:32 PM
Looks like the Internal transfer worked then? If you have anymore cryptsy shares or bitcoin, litecoin, ripple, etc., I am still interested in selling some IQD. Trying to build my position in some cryptos. Lets talk!

I will keep my cryptsy shares as the are shooting up at the mo.

2 million IQD for 1 Litecoin, 500 QUARK 1000 RIPPLE and 500,000 Infinitecoin

McClintock
01-27-2014, 04:08 PM
Thanks for the offer.

But it doesn't appear to be worth the trouble to set up wallets for Quark and Infinitecoin at the current rates.

http://coinmarketcap.com/

1 Litecoin=23.00
500 Quark=44.00
1000 Ripple=20.00
500k Infinitecoin=108.00

That would be less than $200.00 for 2 mil IQD. However, I do appreciate the offer.

If you still want to do a deal, I am willing to consider something closer to 50% of the current IQD value and I have 7 mil I would like to convert.

shinerguy
01-27-2014, 09:19 PM
Markets (http://www.businessinsider.com/moneygame) More: Bitcoin (http://www.businessinsider.com/category/bitcoin)
CEO OF BITCOIN EXCHANGE ARRESTED
http://www.businessinsider.com/report-ceo-of-major-bitcoin-exchange-arrested-2014-1

Will-it-happen?
01-28-2014, 01:19 PM
Thanks for the offer.

But it doesn't appear to be worth the trouble to set up wallets for Quark and Infinitecoin at the current rates.

http://coinmarketcap.com/

1 Litecoin=23.00
500 Quark=44.00
1000 Ripple=20.00
500k Infinitecoin=108.00

That would be less than $200.00 for 2 mil IQD. However, I do appreciate the offer.

If you still want to do a deal, I am willing to consider something closer to 50% of the current IQD value and I have 7 mil I would like to convert.

OK

7 million IQD =

5 Cryptsy shares
2000 RIPPLE
5 LITECOIN
1,000 QUARK
1,000,000 INFINITECOIN

just think of what it could be worth in the near future.
Also , remember, Watka havent resolved their issues at all !!!

As for wallets, join here : https://www.cryptsy.com/users/register?refid=12051

Dinar_OS
01-28-2014, 03:28 PM
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2014-01-27/bitcoin-crime-risk-sparks-warning-at-biggest-nordic-forex-trader.html

Bitcoin Crime Risk Sparks Warning at Top Nordic Forex Bank

McClintock
01-28-2014, 05:18 PM
OK

7 million IQD =

5 Cryptsy shares
2000 RIPPLE
5 LITECOIN
1,000 QUARK
1,000,000 INFINITECOIN

Ok, I will have an answer for you today. Can you tell where to find out what the cryptsy share are worth now? Thanks again.

Dinar_OS
01-28-2014, 06:36 PM
?
https://cryptostocks.com/securities/57

Dinar_OS
01-28-2014, 06:48 PM
http://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/category/most-used-2/news/

Fun with Bitcoin for Beginners: 4 parts to this: His journey into Bitcoin under "LEARN"
Part 5 to be written. Hope he gets his Gold.

One of his links:
http://fiatleak.com/

watch the world currencies flow into BTC in realtime

Did a widget for my Mac. Wondered where it loaded, oh there it is at the bottom of my browser.

http://mac.softpedia.com/progDownload/Bitcoin-Ticker-Download-133613.html

McClintock
01-28-2014, 08:12 PM
?
https://cryptostocks.com/securities/57

Thanks for the link. Looks like the Cryptsy shares are at 0.176 BTC ea. if I am reading this right.

McClintock
01-28-2014, 08:37 PM
OK

7 million IQD =

5 Cryptsy shares
2000 RIPPLE
5 LITECOIN
1,000 QUARK
1,000,000 INFINITECOIN

Again I do want to thank you for the offers and negotiations. The offer appears to be about $1100 in various holdings for the 7mil IQD, about 20%. I think the best I am going to want to do is about 4 bitcoin for the 7mil which is close to 50%.

Other than that I will maybe consider buying some stocks with the IQD.

Dinar_OS
01-28-2014, 09:53 PM
Thanks for the link. Looks like the Cryptsy shares are at 0.176 BTC ea. if I am reading this right.

Hoping that was the one.

Some dead space on the right the chart would work better. That there little cursor falls off the chart butting next to the edge.

Dinar_OS
01-30-2014, 02:45 PM
http://www.coindesk.com/btc-china-accepting-bank-deposits/

BTC China Accepting Bank Deposits Again

Prominent Chinese bitcoin exchange BTC China is now accepting customer deposits via its corporate bank account, plus offering small prizes to its customers.

Will-it-happen?
02-01-2014, 04:32 PM
Again I do want to thank you for the offers and negotiations. The offer appears to be about $1100 in various holdings for the 7mil IQD, about 20%. I think the best I am going to want to do is about 4 bitcoin for the 7mil which is close to 50%.

Other than that I will maybe consider buying some stocks with the IQD.

I can throw in some IQD cash

Will-it-happen?
02-10-2014, 05:22 PM
Will-it-happen:

Seadesk

GOT 'EM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6million hit my account today !!!

Would you like my IQD cash too in-exchange for another transfer ???

seadesk
02-10-2014, 06:02 PM
GOT 'EM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6million hit my account today !!!

Would you like my IQD cash too in-exchange for another transfer ???

Will-it-happen?:

That's great. The IQD was transferred from my account sometime last Saturday. So, in all, it took just two weeks from when I sent Warka my email request.

I'm already good in the dinar cash department but thank you just the same.

Seadesk

Will-it-happen?
02-10-2014, 06:41 PM
would anyone like to exchange IQD from their Warka checking account in-exchange for some IQD bank-notes ?

Will-it-happen?
03-02-2014, 02:55 PM
seen this ? :

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=494685.20

Dinar_OS
03-04-2014, 04:40 PM
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-03-04/another-bitcoin-bank-loses-its-deposits

Another Bitcoin Bank "Loses" Its Deposits

Just six days after proudly proclaiming that it was unscathed by the Mt.Gox debacle, another Bitcoin bank - Flexcoin - has admitted that it will be forced to close after hackers stole 896 bitcoin, worth around $600,000, in an attack on Sunday. As The Guardian reports, the company shut its website and posted a statement on Tuesday morning detailing the loss..."as Flexcoin does not have the resources, assets, or otherwise to come back from this loss, we are closing our doors immediately."

Fin

English Bob
03-06-2014, 10:24 AM
crypto coins = fiat currency...................nothing backing it.

Hard assets will always be worth something.

JMHO

EB

Fishindinar
03-06-2014, 06:13 PM
Newsweek found the bitcoin creator Satochi Nakamoto.

http://mag.newsweek.com/2014/03/14/bitcoin-satoshi-nakamoto.html

Will-it-happen?
03-15-2014, 11:09 PM
I got more crpyotcurrencies burning a hole in my digital wallet for IQD

Please post ur offers again and I shall better my previous ones

Dinar_OS
03-25-2014, 07:32 PM
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2014-03-25/bitcoin-is-property-not-currency-in-tax-system-irs-says.html

Bitcoin Is Property Not Currency in Tax System, IRS Says

The U.S. government will treat Bitcoin as property for tax purposes, applying rules it uses to govern stocks and barter transactions, the Internal Revenue Service said in its first substantive ruling on the issue.

Today’s IRS guidance will provide certainty for investors, along with potential income-tax liability. Under the ruling, purchasing a $2 cup of coffee with Bitcoins bought for $1 would trigger $1 in capital gains for the coffee drinker and $2 of income for the coffee shop.
The IRS, faced with a choice of treating Bitcoins like currency or property, chose property.

Fishindinar
03-25-2014, 10:47 PM
IRS is not a government agency and bit coin is not a tangible asset. This is serious especially if carbon credits are enacted. It is one step closer to total control of your assets.

24mm exposed grid
11-27-2017, 02:47 PM
Hindsight is a great thing, but talk about a double whammy !

Swapping 5 bitcoin to top up a worthless Warka monopoly money bank balance. Fast forward 3 years and bitcoin worth a shade under 7500 a piece, whilst Warka remains worth diddly squat. That's really gotta hurt !!

Like I said much earlier in the thread 'mental'

Hope everyone is well and making money in other areas.

24mm exposed grid
11-27-2017, 02:50 PM
Wonder if seadesk kept those golden tickets ??

Would be worth around $50k (at todays price, more than made good on the whole Iraq debacle !!

Will-it-happen?
11-28-2017, 08:13 PM
Wonder if seadesk kept those golden tickets ??

Would be worth around $50k (at todays price, more than made good on the whole Iraq debacle !!

Damn !!!

! !!!!!!!!!!