PDA

View Full Version : tips ?

Will-it-happen?
01-24-2014, 03:22 AM
Anyone got any top tips on what to buy in the ISX ??

24mm exposed grid
01-24-2014, 03:00 PM
Yep I have a tip......

Don't waste your time trying to place buy orders with Warka. You'll either get ignored or if you're really lucky they might fill 100,000 of a 5 million order.

Will-it-happen?
01-24-2014, 03:17 PM
Yep I have a tip......

Don't waste your time trying to place buy orders with Warka. You'll either get ignored or if you're really lucky they might fill 100,000 of a 5 million order.

thanks !!!!!

ChinaGirl
01-24-2014, 08:57 PM
thanks !!!!!

get an ISX trading # (if you don't have one) - buy shares in your own name not Warkas - Zain Telecom (cell) is coming on line soon (IPO) - AsiaCell might be a bargain now .. think it came on board then fell flat ... too lazy to check... I used to watch the ISX daily but then just bought up any shares to get my money out of Warka's hands .. although my Warka Shares proper are in limbo (read dead) ... good luck.

Will-it-happen?
02-10-2014, 06:44 PM
can anyone recommend a good bank in Iraq to buy shares in ?

What about INSD or IBSD (COLA and PEPSI) ???

ChinaGirl
02-10-2014, 10:07 PM
can anyone recommend a good bank in Iraq to buy shares in ?

What about INSD or IBSD (COLA and PEPSI) ???

Sold my Pepsi to buy Cola - thought I'd own the one I drink : ))) - not the best strategy ... Cola has been flat since I bought it ... but, buy low sell high ..right ??

This you may find extremely interesting .... I'm looking into it now ... a recent article I found

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2014-01-29/yale-grad-trusts-in-bank-of-baghdad-to-help-deliver-iraq-returns.html

tipawin
02-11-2014, 12:45 AM
Not like you chinagirl to make that mistake

major shareholding in ibsd is owned by the albunnia family

I PURCHASED IN 2007 @ 0.95

ChinaGirl
02-11-2014, 01:01 AM
Ha ha .. yes thought it maxed out .. sold and jumped into to coke at .42 .... did ok with BUOI .. at the same time bought it at 1.02 .. - holding pattern for now -

Not like you chinagirl to make that mistake

major shareholding in ibsd is owned by the albunnia family

I PURCHASED IN 2007 @ 0.95

chakkarchee
02-11-2014, 04:01 AM
[QUOTE=ChinaGirl;18698]Sold my Pepsi to buy Cola - thought I'd own the one I drink : ))) - not the best strategy ... Cola has been flat since I bought it ... but, buy low sell high ..right ??

This you may find extremely interesting .... I'm looking into it now ... a recent article I found

I have not been able to buy or sell on warka for past six month now, give me more info on when you bought or sold with warka

ChinaGirl
02-11-2014, 01:40 PM
[QUOTE=ChinaGirl;18698]Sold my Pepsi to buy Cola - thought I'd own the one I drink : ))) - not the best strategy ... Cola has been flat since I bought it ... but, buy low sell high ..right ??

I have not been able to buy or sell on warka for past six month now, give me more info on when you bought or sold with warka

Last executed sale & purchase Feb. 2013 - last correspondence Sept 2013 - have not attempted to communicate since then - no need ... but now I want BBAY shares - might try to get through this month - let you know. I think minimum is still 200K shares ?? anyone know different ??

Will-it-happen?
02-13-2014, 12:27 AM
no one else got any top tips ???

millionairetobe71
03-07-2014, 05:59 AM
nope.....I still holds all the shares that I purchased back then......

I sent an email to the ISX department months ago....and still waiting for a response....

MTB71