PDA

View Full Version : Intel Guru TNT Tony

dennis1677
01-27-2014, 02:15 PM
I got several news articles and CNBC talking about why the market went down this week. They are blaming it on the to global currency reset of several countries this weekend...at least 4 countries. Several people called about Christine Lagarde's speech and that she talked about the reset. I like the fact that CL said it. Why - because, if they do not do the right thing, we will have proof that they knew way before it was happening. They are still continuing what they are doing. A bunch of people exchanged yesterday...this is still going on. They are still having meetings to cover it up. People told they will not be protected. They now understand if they don't do right by WE THE PEOPLE then there will be consequences.:cool::confused:

bultn
01-28-2014, 04:19 AM
Anyone who still believes in the cr*p this idiot is making up?

Voyeur
01-28-2014, 06:44 PM
Nope. I heard on CNBC the other day that the Attorney General of Texas doesn't need a wheelchair and he is faking it. Truth is an Oak Tree fell on him 20-30 years ago and he's been in a wheelchair ever since. If he's faking it, I call that staying power! Anyway the point is: At least I really DID hear that on CNBC.