PDA

View Full Version : Can't get a copy of my ISX portfolio from Warka bank.

anele
02-10-2014, 09:33 PM
Hello;

I have been trying to get my complete ISX portfolio from Warka Bank for over a month now. Right after I've sent them my request I received two replies from them that my portfolio would be provided "shortly" and "soon". I am still waiting. I am sending them frequent emails (isx@warka-bank-iq.com (isx@warka-bank-iq.com) and ifrd@warka-bank-iq.com (isx@warka-bank-iq.com)) and now I am not getting a response from them at all. Did anybody have the same issue with Warka Bank? Could you please help?

ChinaGirl
02-10-2014, 09:40 PM
running with skeleton staff during tutelage I presume ... now that it's possibly over you may see better results shortly (never say "soon") - keep trying ... and be nice .. they ignore mean people : )))))) - not say'n you are mean ... just say'n

Hello;

I have been trying to get my complete ISX portfolio from Warka Bank for over a month now. Right after I've sent them my request I received two replies from them that my portfolio would be provided "shortly" and "soon". I am still waiting. I am sending them frequent emails (isx@warka-bank-iq.com (isx@warka-bank-iq.com) and ifrd@warka-bank-iq.com (isx@warka-bank-iq.com)) and now I am not getting a response from them at all. Did anybody have the same issue with Warka Bank? Could you please help?

geerty
02-10-2014, 11:24 PM
I wouldn't trust these clowns

tipawin
02-10-2014, 11:39 PM
"patience" is the name of the game now good things come to those who wait