PDA

View Full Version : us focus is on more than four million people with lure of "investing in Iraqi dinar

Hue Mi
02-19-2014, 06:38 PM
The us focus is on more than four million people with the lure of "investing in Iraqi dinar" (http://www.burathanews.com/news_article_229388.html)

19/02/2014-3: 19 am | Hits: 298

BBC site Trending revealed BBC, Tuesday, "the Hustler" us use Twitter to "huge profits" through "deceptive" more than four million people, within one month, the need to invest in Iraqi currency that will increase their value "," for taking Commission of 20 percent, while the IMF described the allegations as "false."

British Broadcasting, said, "the title of #wearethepeople on Twitter who calls himself TNT Tony was encouraging Americans to invest in Iraqi currency (the dinar), informing them that their value will rise soon to make everyone would be rich overnight," indicating that he had "many people in the dialogue session provides them with up-to-date information on the high value of the Iraqi dinar."

The radio said that "Tony enters fictitious names of callers on the site of con others that there are many people interested in the topic as the number of callers per day to more than 25,000 people.

The BBC, Tony "on one occasion to inform callers of the existence of secret information outweigh the rise of the dinar value and interest charged would be appropriate for a limited number of participants to encourage them to buy Iraqi dinar".

The source said the International Monetary Fund, to the radio, that "the allegations are false and dishonest."

While radio, experts and analysts from Harvard University and the London School of Economics, "American prankster claims refuted by Tony and calling it nonsense and dangerous at the same time," stressing that the "Iraqi dinar remained stable since 2010, and change its value might fall even more against the dollar and does not rise as Tony".

BBC reported that currency dinar is not available to brokers in the United States, so the purchase through dealers and their lack of taking a 20 percent Commission.

He said one of those who have been lured to the idea of buying Iraqi dinar, called Marquis Kurz, the radio said, "buy Iraqi dinars worth three thousand dollars and encouraged my friends and my family to do it," adding, "I spent two years of my life I visit site of Tony on Twitter and talking with others about a deal that turned out to be a hoax".

The BBC said that "sad cases got this already in divorce cases and a loss of some people to their homes after spending their money to buy dinars which cannot pay", however, "some still continue with that site.

The US dollar is equal to one nearly 1,800 Iraqi dinar as official pricing, but exchange offices sell the dollar more than 1,220 Iraqi dinars.

Screaming Eagle
02-19-2014, 11:50 PM
This will not make any difference to those that have brought dinar!!! Its hard for most people to admit they have been conned!!

geerty
02-20-2014, 01:53 AM
This is why we will not make any real money on this. WAY TO MUCH DINAR IN OUR HANDS. Eagle i hate to admit it but you are right we really have been conned. Dealers are laughing all the way to the bank.