PDA

View Full Version : Cola INSD

ChinaGirl
03-16-2014, 02:52 PM
Last trade Sept. 2013 - anyone have any idea if I we now own the "uncola" ?

TIA

Mo Dinar
03-17-2014, 01:28 AM
No, my broker Al Karmal has been buying that up like mad for me. He said he can get me a inside trading price if I hurry and fund my account with another $10K by end of March. He even sent me some pics of my certificates, they look authentic...he's the real deal unlike that Warka act!

HumbleGenius
03-17-2014, 12:54 PM
No, my broker Al Karmal has been buying that up like mad for me. He said he can get me a inside trading price if I hurry and fund my account with another $10K by end of March.

Great! With insider trading all you need to do is cheat on your taxes and you'll be ready to go.

ChinaGirl
03-18-2014, 02:53 AM
No, my broker Al Karmal has been buying that up like mad for me. He said he can get me a inside trading price if I hurry and fund my account with another $10K by end of March. He even sent me some pics of my certificates, they look authentic...he's the real deal unlike that Warka act!

Hmmm .. is this the same Al "Karmal" that only works on "Sundaes" and most of his colleagues are "Nuts" ? ... I see a Bright "Cherry" in your future (or maybe it's in your rearview mirror)