PDA

View Full Version : Sign of an RV

BatmaninIraq
04-01-2014, 11:15 PM
Before the RV
Iraq must fix all the issues first then RV
example: all investors in Al-Warka Bank must get paid, member for WTO, HCL etc....

geerty
04-02-2014, 01:06 AM
I sure hope i am still alive by the time they get all this done.

dinar_dude
04-02-2014, 09:48 AM
WTO will take at least several more years, IMO.

BatmaninIraq
04-02-2014, 10:48 AM
WTO will take at least several more years, IMO.

MONEY TALKS and it will done quickly IMO

millionairetobe71
04-02-2014, 09:57 PM
Before the RV
Iraq must fix all the issues first then RV
example: all investors in Al-Warka Bank must get paid, member for WTO, HCL etc....

WOW!!!!!! Dude!!!.....It never crossed my mind that you may have an sporadic and just a tiny, itty bitty, slight burst of primitive level of intelligence that helped you to come up with that conclusion.
Or....you actually read some of my previous posting (where I have repeteadly stated that the government need to achieve certain landmarks, like the HCL, Kirkuk Oil Issue and so on)....that may have shed a little bit of enlightment to you and I would feel humbled by that....

So, how are your secret and exclusive contacts in Iraq?.....:confused:

MTB71 :D

BatmaninIraq
04-03-2014, 12:04 AM
As we can see they didn't keep aside AL-WARKA Bank same on my previous posted CBI x AL WARKA = RV

Screaming Eagle
04-03-2014, 12:14 AM
There may be a redenomination of the Iraq currency, but there will never be a revaluation of the Iraq currency that will make any foreign investor from a RV. Not in 10 years, 50 years or a hundred years.

geerty
04-03-2014, 02:12 AM
Lets hope and pray for a slow grow and soon.

dinar_dude
04-03-2014, 11:14 AM
I'm mostly waiting for stock prices to rise, but that won't happen without investor confidence.

millionairetobe71
04-03-2014, 05:50 PM
There may be a redenomination of the Iraq currency, but there will never be a revaluation of the Iraq currency that will make any foreign investor from a RV. Not in 10 years, 50 years or a hundred years.

Very plausible.....I am starting to lean in the same angle as you SE. But you never know...Iraqis are very very backward....one can never know for sure what they will or would do....just imagine some of the most stupidiest things, and I guarantee you, they trumped it all by far......

See, they are anxious to bring back Iraq to the former self and they were proud of the purchasing power their currency had, even if it was artificially inflated by Saddam. So, no one can atest for sure and with absolute confidence what steps they may take.

In the other hand, the numbers and the statistics shows otherwise. I have done some research of other countries and how they have managed a redenomination of their currency and how they have managed to apply the redenomination to the stocks....and well...it does work well to them when removing the zeroes.

I am basing my comments on the research and study performed in the Indonesian Rupiah....which the value was strikingly similar to the Dinar. Please see the link below for your evidence..

http://woorisec.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/IDR-Redenomination-120220131.pdf

Again, I am not a "Yesdoer or a Notdoer"....but when there is evidence and research studies done, well...it presses hard for me to believe that Adam and Eve came way after the dinosaurs....because we have the fossils to prove it.....don't we?.....well...no difference in this case......

I am hedging with the ISX and hopefully if I can have a way to get in the ESX in late this year, then let it sit for a long while and have it readily available for my second retirement....and that my friends, will do it....

So in essence, we don't know what the Iraqis will do....all we can do is be ready when they throw their first pitch.....

MTB71

BatmaninIraq
04-03-2014, 09:48 PM
FYI Only
Believed it or NOT
You don't need to be a GENIUS to become a MILLIONAIRE
Some of the millionaires, scientist they didn't finish their studies but....
Just think about IT
Time will come you will believed on ME
DINAR WILL RV

Screaming Eagle
04-03-2014, 11:25 PM
Very plausible.....I am starting to lean in the same angle as you SE. But you never know...Iraqis are very very backward....one can never know for sure what they will or would do....just imagine some of the most stupidiest things, and I guarantee you, they trumped it all by far......

See, they are anxious to bring back Iraq to the former self and they were proud of the purchasing power their currency had, even if it was artificially inflated by Saddam. So, no one can atest for sure and with absolute confidence what steps they may take.

In the other hand, the numbers and the statistics shows otherwise. I have done some research of other countries and how they have managed a redenomination of their currency and how they have managed to apply the redenomination to the stocks....and well...it does work well to them when removing the zeroes.

I am basing my comments on the research and study performed in the Indonesian Rupiah....which the value was strikingly similar to the Dinar. Please see the link below for your evidence..

http://woorisec.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/IDR-Redenomination-120220131.pdf

Again, I am not a "Yesdoer or a Notdoer"....but when there is evidence and research studies done, well...it presses hard for me to believe that Adam and Eve came way after the dinosaurs....because we have the fossils to prove it.....don't we?.....well...no difference in this case......

I am hedging with the ISX and hopefully if I can have a way to get in the ESX in late this year, then let it sit for a long while and have it readily available for my second retirement....and that my friends, will do it....

So in essence, we don't know what the Iraqis will do....all we can do is be ready when they throw their first pitch.....

MTB71Well there are a few things we do know and that is that the CBI has ~ 35 trillion dinar in circulation and only a little over a $100 billion in GDP income that is spent on the budget every year. In fact the budget is now running a deficient and further deficient are projected for the future. Doesn't make any difference what kind of hocus pokus, witchcraft, or magical math that anyone uses to project a RV. Even if ever single speculator or Iraqi government official votes for it 35 trillion dinar cannot simply be RV'ed a 1000 times and suddenly become $35 trillion when 35 trillion dinar is only worth $29 billion. At the present GDP Iraq would have to pay its entire GDP to speculators for 233 years with a GDP of $150 billion.

dinar_dude
04-04-2014, 10:55 AM
The CBI now has 90 tons in gold as well. Not sure how this fits into the calculation. The GOI doesn't need to reval the dinar to 1,000 times its current value in order to make an enormous improvement. Even 1, 3, or 5 cents would be huge (for now).

Screaming Eagle
04-04-2014, 02:49 PM
The CBI now has 90 tons in gold as well. Not sure how this fits into the calculation. The GOI doesn't need to reval the dinar to 1,000 times its current value in order to make an enormous improvement. Even 1, 3, or 5 cents would be huge (for now).90 tons of gold is just a small part of CBI assets that back the dinar. 90 tons of gold would be at todays price ~ $3.75 billion. The total assets that back the dinar is ~75.61 billion. That's the entire monetary base for the CBI. I also read somewhere that the new purchases of gold were to be minted into coins and sold to the public for consumption just as the US and other countries mint gold and silver commemorative coins for consumption to the public. The treasury makes a lot of money selling gold coins to collectors and speculators. Gold demand has increased since India repealed the Gold Control Act on 6 June 1990, and china just recently allowed citizen ownership of gold. Both are encouraging their citizens to buy gold and have increased their import of gold for sale to citizens. This keeps the price of gold high world wide.

dinar_dude
04-04-2014, 03:19 PM
Does that ~75.6 billion figure include the DFI money Iraq is expecting, cuz that's been depleted to down ~$4 billion due to the current overspending and deficits they're running now.

dinar_dude
04-04-2014, 03:24 PM
So, if I'm reading this right, the CBI would only need ~$36 billion to support a 1/1 RV?

Well there are a few things we do know and that is that the CBI has ~ 35 trillion dinar in circulation and only a little over a $100 billion in GDP income that is spent on the budget every year. In fact the budget is now running a deficient and further deficient are projected for the future. Doesn't make any difference what kind of hocus pokus, witchcraft, or magical math that anyone uses to project a RV. Even if ever single speculator or Iraqi government official votes for it 35 trillion dinar cannot simply be RV'ed a 1000 times and suddenly become $35 trillion when 35 trillion dinar is only worth $29 billion. At the present GDP Iraq would have to pay its entire GDP to speculators for 233 years with a GDP of $150 billion.

Screaming Eagle
04-04-2014, 03:34 PM
Does that ~75.6 billion figure include the DFI money Iraq is expecting, cuz that's been depleted to down ~$4 billion due to the current overspending and deficits they're running now.The DFI are sold to the CBI and converted to dinar and then spent as authorized by the budget.

Screaming Eagle
04-04-2014, 04:16 PM
So, if I'm reading this right, the CBI would only need ~$36 billion to support a 1/1 RV?They also have 35 trillion dinar in reserve. The total is 71.158 trillion dinar as of Jan 1, 2014 which is worth ~ $61 billion dollars. They have ~ $75.4 billion in FX assets so the excess FX reserves are ~ $14 billion which the government wants to fund the budget. The usual procedure is that a central bank pays any profits to the nations treasury. Now the question, "the CBI would only need ~$36 billion to support a 1/1 RV?" The answer is RV what? The dinar note or the dinar currency? The dinar note can be revalued and redenominated simply by lopping 3 zeros and printing new notes to be exchanged for the old notes.. 1000 dinar worth $.86 would become 1 dinar worth $.86 and the rate would be changed from 1168 to 1.168 because the reduction in notes. However the value of the dinar currency would remain the same, whether one dinar at 1.168 or 1000 dinar at 1168 the value is still only $.86 in either case. You just have less notes and the same value.

island
04-06-2014, 10:16 PM
...The total assets that back the dinar is ~75.61 billion... Why is the stuff in the ground not a consideration?

Screaming Eagle
04-07-2014, 12:14 AM
Why is the stuff in the ground not a consideration?It is a consideration. They produce oil and sell it for dollars (petrodollars). They then buy dinar from the CBI with the petrodollars, The dollars then become a CBI asset that backs the dinar liability. 95% of their total GDP is from oil export. They export 2.5-3 million b/d. Which is a GDP of ~ $120 billion. Even if they exported 12 million b/d that would only give them a GDP of ~ $480 billion and they would still only have a per capita income of ~$15,000 and would still be a poor county. Stuff in the ground and not produced is not worth anything because it not usable until produced. They do sell the rights to drill because they don't have the capital to do it themselves and pay others to produce it for them..

geerty
04-07-2014, 02:27 AM
Why do i get the feeling that this is what they will do and we wont make crap on this thing.

millionairetobe71
04-26-2014, 04:55 AM
This is the thing.....

Let's hypothetically say that the government of iraq decides to revalue the currency and it pairs 1 IQD with the value of 1 USD.....

So, that means the the govenrment would hypothetically have over 75 TRILLION dollars fumbling around ????? That would make them the richest country in the world and I honestly........I don't see that happening.....

Even Kuwait as the 11th richest country don't even have that amount in circulation....and together is not even worth 1 Trillion dollars.....

So....

We will see what would happen...

MTB71

dinar_dude
04-26-2014, 01:34 PM
I've always thought that a revalue at a mere fraction of that is much more realistic. A 1-1 revalue is just too volatile.

ChinaGirl
04-26-2014, 02:02 PM
I've always thought that a revalue at a mere fraction of that is much more realistic. A 1-1 revalue is just too volatile.

Good point, we don't want any violence to break out.

PegBundy
05-24-2014, 06:31 PM
I haven't posted here in years. Amusing how the same rumors are dug up and recycled the way they were in 2005. Be smart people.

millionairetobe71
06-10-2014, 04:57 AM
I haven't posted here in years. Amusing how the same rumors are dug up and recycled the way they were in 2005. Be smart people.

New generation buddy.....there are so many new pups on this site now that they are in dire need of being schooled by someone...

You know how it is.... many things on this site doesn't change.....and doubt will ever be....

MTB71

5440anch
11-03-2014, 02:58 AM
New generation buddy.....there are so many new pups on this site now that they are in dire need of being schooled by someone...

You know how it is.... many things on this site doesn't change.....and doubt will ever be....

MTB71
Right on NEWBY

Wolverine
11-07-2014, 04:14 PM

It's "HUGH" !!! Some things do remain the same.
I, for one, am happy to see that you haven't changed your username to Gemma Teller Morrow !!!