PDA

View Full Version : ISX To Rise As Much As 200 %

ChinaGirl
05-14-2014, 08:30 PM
Beginning the year of 2011 the ISX (Iraq Stock Exchange) climbed from 40% to 65%, representing the largest increase in the exchanges history, and thus leading the investment world to Iraq’s door.
Significant gains have already been recorded on the markets, while future increases predicted by analysts have estimated the ISX index will rise as much as 200% in the next year. According to the Chairman of the Securities Commission, Dr. Abdul-Razzaq Al-Saadi, Iraq’s financial market will witness a quantum leap in 2014.
IISXIn view of these positive facts, "Invest in Iraq Stock Exchange Forum" (IISX), is to take place on the 14-15 May, 2014 at the Ritz-Carlton – DIFC in Dubai; renowned regional and international financial experts will relay key information on Iraq's economy and future outlook, address laws and regulations which can provide a positive impact on the ISX, explore means for attracting FDIs, as well as survey the current state of the banking sector and employed technologies

http://www.iktissadevents.com/events/IISX/1

Will-it-happen?
05-14-2014, 08:42 PM
200% ?? double ?? izzat all ?

dinar_dude
05-14-2014, 09:51 PM
200% within the next year. I'm in until its stock share prices rise to the levels of the GCC stock markets. The bank shares should be worth at least $5.

baz
05-15-2014, 09:49 AM
Hope this info hasn't come from the same source as the one that told me if I bought "A" Dinar today....Next week I could exchange 'IT" for "1 Million Dollars"......Two disappointments in life is getting a tad to much to handle.

oldskiier
05-15-2014, 10:49 AM
Best ISX news I've heard in awhile !! ...... when we got in back in 2007 we figured 5-10 years... :) .....

English Bob
05-15-2014, 12:05 PM
Hope this info hasn't come from the same source as the one that told me if I bought "A" Dinar today....Next week I could exchange 'IT" for "1 Million Dollars"......Two disappointments in life is getting a tad to much to handle.

baz

you must have lived a charmed life to only have one/two disappointments in life!

EB

baz
05-15-2014, 01:18 PM
baz

you must have lived a charmed life to only have one/two disappointments in life!

EB

Yes Bob.

So far in life I have woken up every morning....So from their-on-in every thing else is a bonus.

millionairetobe71
05-15-2014, 04:49 PM
baz

EB

:D

Sooo funny!!! LOL !!!

MTB71

baz
05-15-2014, 08:31 PM

Sooo funny!!! LOL !!!

MTB71

Yeah I thought it was funny also....Just don't tell me Bob thought I really meant it.

explorerhot
05-16-2014, 02:58 AM
isn't Up a 100% double? So 200% is double then double again... We will see...

24mm exposed grid
05-16-2014, 06:53 AM
If a stock (or anything else for that matter) rises by 200%, it has trebled in value.

dinar_dude
05-16-2014, 03:12 PM
does anyone here know of a calculator that can determine what proft we'll make with each increase in dinar value? or for stock value as well?

Sponson
05-20-2014, 03:26 AM
If a stock (or anything else for that matter) rises by 200%, it has trebled in value.

A Treble? Is that one of those warm fuzzy things seen in Star Trek?

:)

HumbleGenius
05-20-2014, 12:43 PM
A Treble? Is that one of those warm fuzzy things seen in Star Trek?

:)

It comes right before 'furbled' however it doesnt make noise like a furble does.

ChinaGirl
05-20-2014, 01:22 PM

interesting... mine have "troubled" in value ... INSD for example - not traded since Sept.. 2013 ??? flat lined .. V--------V----------V---------------------------------

haggisbasher
06-11-2014, 08:30 PM
I have noticed that the ISX is starting to nose dive since before the elections and its pace is accelerating since the terrorist took over various cities and towns.needs to be stemmed.

HumbleGenius
06-11-2014, 08:43 PM
I have noticed that the ISX is starting to nose dive since before the elections and its pace is accelerating since the terrorist took over various cities and towns.needs to be stemmed.

Cant slip anything past you Haggi's.

oldskiier
06-11-2014, 08:54 PM
The Bank stocks are really going to start falling !! but not for long cause the ISX will stop completely !!! :( they have already pillaged the banks to the tune of over $450 million :( Folks this is going to get a lot worst before it gets better...if it ever does :( ........ If the US doesn't go back ...and soon ..it's over !!

haggisbasher
06-11-2014, 08:58 PM
The sooner Iraq divisions partition into the three states the better,one thousand years and they are still killing each other.religion has got a lot to answer for.just vetting my frustrations.

Screaming Eagle
06-11-2014, 09:32 PM
The Bank stocks are really going to start falling !! but not for long cause the ISX will stop completely !!! :( they have already pillaged the banks to the tune of over $450 million :( Folks this is going to get a lot worst before it gets better...if it ever does :( ........ If the US doesn't go back ...and soon ..it's over !!Correct, the government is beginning to fall. Too bad Obama and Hillary didn't feel a status of forces agreement was necessary.

haggisbasher
06-12-2014, 09:04 PM
I have noticed that the ISX is starting to nose dive since before the elections and its pace is accelerating since the terrorist took over various cities and towns.needs to be stemmed.start of the many bank stocks going into freefall now,get ready for the bottom out of the stock.
I an't selling 1 share just keepin there,to much money invested in Iraq now for it to loose no way..i think the ISX main index to drop to 70-90 points but will quickly rise,then POP the RV will happen and then its happy days.

Am getting my funds in position for massive ISX & ESX bourses buys ,
and I hope to get my new Iraq Hedge fund down in print with RBS consultants as i see nothing but good things for investors in the near future,just wait till the dust settles.

pirata
06-13-2014, 12:31 AM
start of the many bank stocks going into freefall now,get ready for the bottom out of the stock.
I an't selling 1 share just keepin there,to much money invested in Iraq now for it to loose no way..i think the ISX main index to drop to 70-90 points but will quickly rise,then POP the RV will happen and we are all happy. now,they are going to get their act together.if you see they are fighting together kurds and arabs!!!