PDA

View Full Version : warka logon

Will-it-happen?
05-21-2014, 02:21 PM
I see that Warka have added in new logon features such as a word and verification picture

no info from them that this was coming !!

tmorr37
05-21-2014, 05:19 PM
That been that way for a while now. Also allowed for new password to accounts that had expired passwords.

rfcr
06-09-2014, 08:24 PM
Anybody had any success lately renewing the internet banking account when password expired???? I am trying to renew now.

millionairetobe71
06-10-2014, 06:11 AM
Anybody had any success lately renewing the internet banking account when password expired???? I am trying to renew now.

Dude, I have been trying to renew for a while with Warka...and to this day....no sucess....

So, if you have sucess in contacting Warka and getting feedback, please post it.... I would like to know.... because on my end, so avail....

MTB71

tmorr37
06-10-2014, 06:23 AM
Dude, I have been trying to renew for a while with Warka...and to this day....no sucess....

So, if you have sucess in contacting Warka and getting feedback, please post it.... I would like to know.... because on my end, so avail....

MTB71

Do you know your Password?
It let me renew right there on the site to an account that was last accessed 5 yrs ago

rfcr
06-10-2014, 12:31 PM
Do you know your Password?
It let me renew right there on the site to an account that was last accessed 5 yrs ago

Where does it let you renew on the internet banking site?

rfcr
06-10-2014, 12:52 PM
I think you had to renew it while logged into your account before it expired? Even though the money was not there, it was good to login to your account. Now I can't even do that. Who ever thought up the idea of having your online banking account expire, should slap him and his mama. Oh well, I knew the risk.

ChinaGirl
06-10-2014, 08:07 PM

MTB71

Warka logon ? Nope ... Warka Lagoon ... just try and swim out of it .....

Will-it-happen?
06-11-2014, 12:55 PM
HMMMM

I tried logging on and got this message : ACCOUNT HAS EXPIRED, PLEASE CONTACT THE BANK

My account has expired !!!! WTF !!!

rfcr
06-11-2014, 01:16 PM
HMMMM

I tried logging on and got this message : ACCOUNT HAS EXPIRED, PLEASE CONTACT THE BANK

I am trying to contact anyone who can re-activate mine. All the emails I have sent failed to get through. I think Warka is permanently shut down...

Will-it-happen?
06-11-2014, 01:24 PM
I am trying to contact anyone who can re-activate mine. All the emails I have sent failed to get through. I think Warka is permanently shut down...

What emails have you got for them ?

rfcr
06-11-2014, 01:56 PM
What emails have you got for them ?

ifrd@warka-bank-iq.com
nasser (nasser@warka-bank-iq.com)@warka-bank-iq.com
c.services@warka-bank-iq.com
c.accounts@warka-bank-iq.com
e-bank@warkainvestmentbank.com (e-bank@warkainvestmentbank.com)
info@warkainvestmentbank.com

Does any one have a good email address for Mr. Issa?

tmorr37
06-12-2014, 05:02 AM
HMMMM

It is now saying this on all Accounts even where i recently used a new password. All IS CLOSED

haggisbasher
06-12-2014, 05:16 AM
Same here,this is a very good sign and could be the only way Maliki for to survive would be to RV his currency,He's got the power now to do it an will.

All he needs is to win a couple battles at Mousel jihadists,he is then the Iraqi saviour and deserves to be the one who saved everyones ass and every one is happy with their new found wealth they do not want to fight because everybody is buy nicest things they have never wanted ,
hell if he made me richer I would kiss Maliki's ass would'nt you....

tmorr37
06-12-2014, 05:39 AM
Iraq is under Attack All is lost

oldskiier
06-12-2014, 06:27 AM
How can it be a good sign :(..... Not feeling good about this !! and really worried about my 20 million shares in proxy :(

rfcr
06-12-2014, 12:58 PM
Warka closing shop and taking along with it investors money is nothing new. We all knew the risk. Remember MF Global....Bankers are stealing your earnings all over the world and it's for sure to happen here in the corporate UNITED STATES on a major scale. To retain your personal purchasing power, get gold and silver and take physical delivery....Yes, ALL IS LOST. Your funds in Warka....COLOR IT GONE. Maybe that was their intentions in the beginning of this fiasco.

ChinaGirl
06-12-2014, 01:33 PM
How can it be a good sign :(..... Not feeling good about this !! and really worried about my 20 million shares in proxy :(

Just tried logging on (password renewed approx. 60 day ago) with no luck. With all of the violence of recent the bank and it's services (including online) may be closed - give it a week or so (4000 US troops have landed?) - your other alternative is to contact "Warka Brokerage" - it managed to outrun the tutelage somehow - logic would suggest they have your Proxy shares - unless of course the "Proxy" was considered a Warka asset and is being held hostage with the deposits etc.

http://www.isx-iq.net/isxportal/portal/brokerDetails.html?brokerId=14

HumbleGenius
06-12-2014, 02:15 PM
Iraq is under Attack All is lost

Terrorists heading towards and pledge to take Baghdad Syraquia. I have to imagine the Warka staff have hit the road and this not a bank failure but a Country collapsing. US ignoring calls for help. How happy are You that your pesonal identifiable info is about to fall into their hands. Only glimmer of hope IMHGO are those stock companies that exist and operate in Kurdistan region which will soon be its own Country. We will need to establish accounts and hope we can transfer stocks registered in our name over to that account. I see no hope in the proxy shares that once existed in theory for me. I still accept Seaviews apology for giving me a hard time about that 5 years ago when Warka ignored my requests to turn them over. That was the first sign Warka was in trouble and before the CBI played their games.
I see the Fat Lady has moved to center stage. Quiet please, she is about to sing.

Will-it-happen?
06-12-2014, 02:35 PM
but Warka's website is still up, the website allows users to attempt a logon.

Screaming Eagle
06-12-2014, 03:18 PM
One would expect many Iraqi banks to be closed as $450 million from Mosul branches have been stolen by invaders. Many will not open until they figure out how to handle the loss of dinar as I assume the $450 million was in dinar notes. No different than when Iraq invaded Kuwait and looted the banks. In order to preserve their reserves they refused to accept any dinar and declared it worthless, After the crises if you could prove where you got it you could exchange it for the new Kuwait dinar. You might soon find the same situation in Iraq. However I assure you if you are trying to buy with or exchange dinar for dollars in Northern Iraq their value is plummeting.

oldskiier
06-12-2014, 03:42 PM
Not all is lost yet !!! Received this Morning :)

Dear Sir,

Your online annual subscription has expired where you are required to renew for another year covering the annual fee accordingly.

Please provide our e-banking department with a signed request that authorizes our bank to renew your online annual subscription deducting the annual fee from your account IQD account 15000 indicating your account number in your request.

Please send the signed request directly to our e-banking team e-bank@warka-bank-iq.com

Should you have further questions or inquiries regarding your online account please contact directly the e-banking team e-bank@warka-bank-iq.com and they will provide their full cooperation and support.

Should you have any further questions or inquiries related to your account and the fine services provided by our good bank please take a moment to visit our website www.warka-bank.com (http://www.warka-bank.com) news bulletin to view the latest notices and contact details of the related departments that will best handle your inquiries. We have several departments that will specifically handle each banking affair to your best interest by contacting them directly as they handle customer inquiries and transactions.
Best regards,
Mohammad K. Issa
Deputy Managing Director
Senior Executive
Warka Bank for Investment and Finance

HumbleGenius
06-12-2014, 04:25 PM
but Warka's website is still up, the website allows users to attempt a logon.
Or is it the front end app server that sits out in the cloud somewhere? Maybe they just didnt get the memo the Country was collapsing?

HumbleGenius
06-12-2014, 04:27 PM

Dear Sir,

Your online annual subscription has expired where you are required to renew for another year covering the annual fee accordingly.

Please provide our e-banking department with a signed request that authorizes our bank to renew your online annual subscription deducting the annual fee from your account IQD account 15000 indicating your account number in your request.

Please send the signed request directly to our e-banking team e-bank@warka-bank-iq.com

Should you have further questions or inquiries regarding your online account please contact directly the e-banking team e-bank@warka-bank-iq.com and they will provide their full cooperation and support.

Should you have any further questions or inquiries related to your account and the fine services provided by our good bank please take a moment to visit our website www.warka-bank.com (http://www.warka-bank.com) news bulletin to view the latest notices and contact details of the related departments that will best handle your inquiries. We have several departments that will specifically handle each banking affair to your best interest by contacting them directly as they handle customer inquiries and transactions.
Best regards,
Mohammad K. Issa
Deputy Managing Director
Senior Executive

Cool. Why did it happen to everyone? I just renewed mine recently? The plot thickens.

ISX Junkie using Aljazera
06-12-2014, 04:40 PM
Well look at the bright side, with the country going to hell I guess we can officially say that Warka is no longer under the custody of the CBI.

rfcr
06-12-2014, 04:47 PM

Dear Sir,

Best regards,
Mohammad K. Issa
Deputy Managing Director
Senior Executive

Received a Failure Notice when sending to e-bank@warka-bank-iq.com (e-bank@warka-bank-iq.com) and why would they be charging for being online when they are insolvent???????

Will-it-happen?
06-12-2014, 07:06 PM
Received a Failure Notice when sending to e-bank@warka-bank-iq.com (e-bank@warka-bank-iq.com) and why would they be charging for being online when they are insolvent???????

The arent insolvent, they won their case

Plus the website still works , all you need do it send an email , try e-bank@warka-bank.com

Have faith ....

ChinaGirl
06-12-2014, 07:22 PM

Plus the website still works , all you need do it send an email , try e-bank@warka-bank.com

Have faith ....

Just an observation ... taking your / my money (for whatever reason) has never seemed to be a problem for Warka - but handing something tangible back (money or otherwise) has been for some time now.

Is this a game or a legitimate sequence of events ? We've been waiting an excessively long time for the verdict - in my opinion.

Will-it-happen?
06-12-2014, 07:26 PM
Just an observation ... taking your / my money (for whatever reason) has never seemed to be a problem for Warka - but handing something tangible back (money or otherwise) has been for some time now.

Is this a game or a legitimate sequence of events ? We've been waiting an excessively long time for the verdict - in my opinion.

The country has decended into civil war again, also the people repsonsible for re-inbursing Warka werent going to do anything til Maliki leaves cause they dont wanna get sacked/tortured/killed

rfcr
06-12-2014, 07:42 PM

Have faith ....

LOL.....
Today at 1:40 PM
Sorry, we were unable to deliver your message to the following address.

<e-bank@warka-bank.com>:
Remote host said: 550 No Such User Here [RCPT_TO]

Will-it-happen?
06-12-2014, 08:01 PM
LOL.....
Today at 1:40 PM
Sorry, we were unable to deliver your message to the following address.

<e-bank@warka-bank.com>:
Remote host said: 550 No Such User Here [RCPT_TO]

hmmm

try : c.services@warka-bank-iq.com or http://www.warka-bank.com/?0d64a19350cbfd4cf1a6eefbb066

rfcr
06-12-2014, 09:30 PM
hmmm

try : c.services@warka-bank-iq.com or http://www.warka-bank.com/?0d64a19350cbfd4cf1a6eefbb066

Tried them all. See my post on page 2 of this thread...

Will-it-happen?
06-12-2014, 09:56 PM

Ask Mr I to forward on your email

calstar
06-12-2014, 09:57 PM

Try these e-bank.ms@warka-bank-iq.com contact - laith Alamir

Mohammad Kamal - ifrd@warka-bank-iq.com . I just got my password from them.

rfcr
06-13-2014, 12:28 PM
Try these e-bank.ms@warka-bank-iq.com contact - laith Alamir

Mohammad Kamal - ifrd@warka-bank-iq.com . I just got my password from them.

Did you just get a new password from them or was it a reset of your current password?

calstar
06-14-2014, 03:07 AM
Did you just get a new password from them or was it a reset of your current password?

Both password and reset.

HumbleGenius
06-14-2014, 12:03 PM
Both password and reset.

How long ago did they do this for you?

Will-it-happen?
06-18-2014, 02:23 PM
Maybe Warka have been bought out by another bank and are transfering all their accounts over to the new systems !!!!

ChinaGirl
06-18-2014, 07:45 PM
Maybe Warka have been bought out by another bank and are transfering all their accounts over to the new systems !!!!

Of course, what else could it be ? Unless ........ it's just been converted into ...

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRE7lPho3jeaohzcEzdEYeSzPYrPknLR 4XQTo2KE4BoSGvjd2SL

rfcr
06-19-2014, 01:18 AM

Oh that's wishful thinking.....LOL