PDA

View Full Version : $3.86 per dinar???

Rick67
05-22-2014, 03:17 AM
I am hearing $3.86, is anyone hearing anything like this or have justification?

bultn
05-22-2014, 04:45 AM
Where are you hearing this? Some guru talking or just the voice in your head?

Rick67
05-22-2014, 05:00 AM
I asked a simple question, your response is rude and useless.

oldskiier
05-22-2014, 07:22 AM
The so called "RV" of the Dinar has pretty much been Debunked ! ..... I got in this in Utah (Sandy) back in 2005 myself....wasn't long that I realized this wasn't going to happen...so my friends and myself rolled everything into the ISX.... Been some good news as of lately on that :)

ChinaGirl
05-22-2014, 12:26 PM
I asked a simple question, your response is rude and useless.

Ya.. just a touchy subject around these parts ... I still have a sock full ... who knows ?? nobody here ... a decade + and counting.... what I do know is, if it ain't here http://www.cbi.iq/ it ain't there ....

god luck ...

Will-it-happen?
05-22-2014, 01:19 PM
I am hearing $3.86, is anyone hearing anything like this or have justification?

got a link ?

dinar_dude
05-22-2014, 01:44 PM
common sense alone should tell us this aint gonna happen. no way is the dinar going to grow to over three times the value of the USD, the currency of the strongest economy (by far) in the world. the dinar eventually appreciating to 1/3 of the USD is another story and I think a possibility down the road.

ChinaGirl
05-22-2014, 01:57 PM
got a link ?

Nope .. Military Operation ... Classified

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQFuckqWtqKiRt7-uM8bJG-ZpTtr_MYwMunyJhjHuO2kP5oBG5Y

dinar shore
05-22-2014, 03:09 PM
As long as Iraqi dinar is readily available for purchase on eBay, dealer web sites, etc., there will no be significant appreciation in my opinion. As OS mentioned, my hope is that the ISX will pay me at some point with my 'in my good name' stocks presently not being handled my Warka. Good luck to all! We're going to need it!

PegBundy
05-24-2014, 06:32 PM
Hello old friend…Couldn't agree more.

The so called "RV" of the Dinar has pretty much been Debunked ! ..... I got in this in Utah (Sandy) back in 2005 myself....wasn't long that I realized this wasn't going to happen...so my friends and myself rolled everything into the ISX.... Been some good news as of lately on that :)

Wolverine
05-25-2014, 01:37 AM
Hello old friend…Couldn't agree more.

Wow !!! .....been a long time !!! 63

jcav
06-06-2014, 12:43 AM

Oldskiier, I haven't been on here in a while and I see that you are still posting. Some said you died. I am glad that you are alive and well. Yes, still waiting for that elusive RV. It's coming. I have been waiting eight years. jcav

mike032588
06-06-2014, 02:57 AM
I asked a simple question, your response is rude and useless. your simple question was just as simple as his... you can come to a forum with people that have been invested and rooting out rumors since the days of shot gun suzzi... so do me a favor... dont turn it into an argument after the first response... we here at the IIF stand out from the rest because were not ALL SUCKERS... some of are... and your not a true dinar investor if you didn't ponder at least once if you were a fool especially with all the delays lately... but get real man.... extraordinary questions and or statements... yours was more like a statement.... than pose where you heard it from so we can discredit it immediately? or are you about to buy more dinar and your looking for the extra push... YEAHHHH RV RV RV RV

ChinaGirl
06-06-2014, 03:18 AM
your simple question was just as simple as his... you can come to a forum with people that have been invested and rooting out rumors since the days of shot gun suzzi... so do me a favor... dont turn it into an argument after the first response... we here at the IIF stand out from the rest because were not ALL SUCKERS... some of are... and your not a true dinar investor if you didn't ponder at least once if you were a fool especially with all the delays lately... but get real man.... extraordinary questions and or statements... yours was more like a statement.... than pose where you heard it from so we can discredit it immediately? or are you about to buy more dinar and your looking for the extra push... YEAHHHH RV RV RV RV

Whersh me put dat rum .....hic...me knowz it heer sumwherz ... hic......................Clunk !

ChinaGirl
06-06-2014, 10:26 AM
Oldskiier, I haven't been on here in a while and I see that you are still posting. Some said you died. I am glad that you are alive and well. Yes, still waiting for that elusive RV. It's coming. I have been waiting eight years. jcav

"Some said you died." Yikes ....so it's now been confirmed ... "some" here are severely misinformed. In fact, that may be the best rumor to date that has not panned out.

OldSkiiers never Die .. they just prefer the Bunny Hill.

Voyeur
06-06-2014, 02:17 PM
Wow OS, haven't seen you around here for a long time...of course I don't show up here all that often either.

millionairetobe71
06-09-2014, 05:08 AM
Damn!

Is this what it takes to bring all the Old Timers and GrandFather Old Timers back to life?????

OS, Voyeur, JCAV, Wolverine, Mike !!! Damn! Cool to hear from you guys again.....

Guys, hang around, things are getting better!! New hostilities in Iraq, hostages, universities taken and so on..... please don't miss a beat!

MTB71

oldskiier
06-09-2014, 06:24 AM
I have been here all along... haven't missed a day since 2005 ...LOL got banned for bad talking "RV" back in the day 2007, but have always been in the ISX
They have let me back on so .... trying to behave myself :)

millionairetobe71
06-10-2014, 04:52 AM
I have been here all along... haven't missed a day since 2005 ...LOL got banned for bad talking "RV" back in the day 2007, but have always been in the ISX They have let me back on so .... trying to behave myself :)

Dude....I wanna be like like you when I grow up then!.....lol...

You know....the one that I have no idea where he's gone cause we haven't heard from him for a very long while...and I can think of couple of fellas in this site that maybe asking the same...

Jerry.....where are you Jerry!!!!!!

Anyone has any idea what has become of Jerry???........( and OS...don't tell me that he is the one dead ok... ; ) )

MTB71

English Bob
06-10-2014, 02:43 PM
where's CROW???

baz
06-10-2014, 04:22 PM
where's CROW???

I shot the bugger last night......Been pinching me chickens eggs.

ChinaGirl
06-10-2014, 07:00 PM
where's CROW???

We're eating it.

jcav
06-19-2014, 01:46 AM
I think we are close though. I did not invest in the ISX. I thought it was too risky. Good to see the old timers are still here.

baz
06-19-2014, 07:31 AM
I think we are close though. I did not invest in the ISX. I thought it was too risky. Good to see the old timers are still here.

Whats risky about Iraq?....Is it the hot dry weather perhaps? Or maybe the dust?....Or when it does rain it turns everything to sludge?....Perhaps the language....Other then these couple of small things I cant think of anything that is "Risky" about Iraq.

edsrange
06-19-2014, 03:46 PM
Jerry used to have all the information.. Last I knew of Jerry was that he was buying one of those fancy Lotus Sport cars...........

millionairetobe71
06-21-2014, 08:30 PM

Glad to see you around again bro'.....

Hey, I don't think we are close yet. But what I think is that this whole crap going on in Iraq right now may help to expedite the stupid holdup from our friend Nuri-Al Maliki.

Once I see that the laws that will us wit the investment has passed and implemented, I would see then that we are close....

MTB71

millionairetobe71
06-21-2014, 08:31 PM
Jerry used to have all the information.. Last I knew of Jerry was that he was buying one of those fancy Lotus Sport cars...........

Yes he did....and he suddely dissapeared.....