PDA

View Full Version : Lebanon's experience is closest to the reality of the Iraqi banks

Hue Mi
06-04-2014, 11:30 PM
Lebanon's experience is closest to the reality of the Iraqi banks (http://www.alsabaah.iq/ArticleShow.aspx?ID=72118)

05/6/2014 12: 00 am
Analytic vision
Baghdad Yasser Metwally

Economists are advised to take advantage of global and regional experiences that have experienced conditions that plagued the country when searching for solutions to intractable facing Iraq's economy.

One day the elder Iraqi banking told me Abdul Aziz Hassoun of Lebanese banking experience with the most efficient global experience and proven in overcoming economic difficulties caused by the wars and their consequences and repercussions and drove the country to the edge of the abyss, how?

Goldfinch, trying to zoom and clarification in this regard, he asked me about how one child workflow in helping men? Me question the fact at first and I felt that the answer is simple, what motivated him? But soon, however, I tried to find out the motives of the man lured beyond question, I replied by giving the "crutches" and what do you think of the second guy a break?, then I realized that the same man to express something in question was a "joke" of solutions intended to set the record straight.

When you exit the crisis over Lebanon 20 years left behind many problems in the areas of waste and losses suffered by debt-ridden owners and which led him to try to sell everything to pay but what happened?

Lebanese banks, says Finch, as Roy has halted the decline through its lending to entrepreneurs and special interests and return after working to pay off debts and thus contributed to the country's economy out of the abyss and restore life to all projects that are producing all the circumstances and with continuity the envelopes, but Lebanon rebuilt the initiatives of its banks to maintain the stability of the economy, with all the crises and even the global financial and economic crisis did not affect the exchange rate of the Lebanese pound.

The intent of this puzzle about the experience of Lebanon in dealing with economic crises and the conditions of the country and despite the reverse is to confirm what he calls him experienced the economy in view of the global experience of reality and circumstances in order to renovate and build our economy.

In this regard, it is necessary to focus on the role that could be played by the Iraqi banks in lifting the economy out of its problems, and that this role should be reflected in the crisis being experienced by some banks failed and help them to advance their role instead of breaking her second to impose trusteeship or filter it by lifting the load and the banks first solve the problems of their colleagues and work together to resolve the economic problems communities are hibernating there will be no question of their sleep, the lesson in this puzzle is how to address the As one of the two men were attributed to "crutches" labksr man.