PDA

View Full Version : News about 4000 U.S. troops landing at Baghdad International Airport

ejtouch
06-11-2014, 11:15 PM
News about 4000 U.S. troops landing at Baghdad International Airport to assign security forces in Mosul

11/06/2014 10:53
http://l-news.net/thumbnail.php?file=sfsdf_473803888.jpg&size=article_medium

BAGHDAD / Source News / ..

A security source revealed, Wednesday, for the arrival of 4,000 U.S. troops to Baghdad International Airport for the award of the security forces in the fight against "Daash."

The source said the reporter Agency / Source News /, that "4,000 troops Amarki arrived today, to Baghdad International Airport, coming from a military base in Turkey to support the Iraqi Anaasraljeic in the face of the organization" Daash "terrorist according to the strategic agreement signed between the two countries."

And add that "the security forces regained control of most areas of Mosul and Salahuddin remote control" Daash "on a number of villages and airport Sharqat military watchtowers in Baiji

http://l-news.net/index.php/safety/50384.html

ChinaGirl
06-12-2014, 12:01 AM
So that's over. Must of been getting ready to storm the US Embassy. Good news.

oldskiier
06-12-2014, 01:58 AM
Can't believe Obama did it !!!! ..... but he had to ! ..... I knew we'd be back but didn't think this fast.... and really worried that Obama would !!! ... and there will be more troops to follow !! our Investment
lives !!! :P..lol

HumbleGenius
06-12-2014, 03:06 AM
Can't believe Obama did it !!!! ..... but he had to ! ..... I knew we'd be back but didn't think this fast.... and really worried that Obama would !!! ... and there will be more troops to follow !! our Investment
lives !!! :P..lol
Lets see how this plays out. If we have hope this is it.

MEALTICKET
06-20-2014, 04:43 AM
Yep....I think this is the start... I SO DAM PISSED ABOUT THIS.... AFTERALL WE SHOULD JUST STAYED.... THIS SHIT CAN'T BE WON FROM A FEW AIR STRIKES...IT'S TIME FOR THE US TO FINISH THE JOB AND MAKE IRAQIS BEG FOR US PRESENCE AND THEN WE WILL BE THERE FOREVER... NO AIR STRIKES....MAYBE SENDING CONTRACTORS OVER TO WITH IMMUNITY TO HELP INSTEAD OF US SOLDIERS MIGHT BE THE TRICK TOO... NOT ONE ME DROP OF OUT PRECIOUS MILITARY OVER THE UNLESS IT'S FOR KEEPS...

baz
06-20-2014, 07:26 AM
Hope you guys know what you're doing because it seems you don't even know how many are being sent to Iraq, on the news this morning, 20th June 2014, Obama said 300 troops out just to advise, the other day it was only and no more then 275 out, then it was reported 3000 out, now it's 4000 out.....

I suppose the bloke standing on the Iraq Airport on his own with just his briefcase for support is wondering where all the others are.

Screaming Eagle
06-20-2014, 12:42 PM
Government using a Baghdad news source to calm fears of the population.

shinerguy
06-20-2014, 01:15 PM
Yep....I think this is the start... I SO DAM PISSED ABOUT THIS.... AFTERALL WE SHOULD JUST STAYED.... THIS SHIT CAN'T BE WON FROM A FEW AIR STRIKES...IT'S TIME FOR THE US TO FINISH THE JOB AND MAKE IRAQIS BEG FOR US PRESENCE AND THEN WE WILL BE THERE FOREVER... NO AIR STRIKES....MAYBE SENDING CONTRACTORS OVER TO WITH IMMUNITY TO HELP INSTEAD OF US SOLDIERS MIGHT BE THE TRICK TOO... NOT ONE ME DROP OF OUT PRECIOUS MILITARY OVER THE UNLESS IT'S FOR KEEPS...

They damn well better pay for our assistance this time.