PDA

View Full Version : what are the pumpers saying here one for you

dennis1677
06-13-2014, 12:05 AM
Intel Guru Okie_Oil_Man THERE ARE MEETING'S PRESENTLY GOING ON RELEVANT TO THE UPCOMING R/V THAT WE WILL ENJOY. AS YOU HAVE HEARD BEFORE AND IS MORE TRUE NOW THAN BEFORE--OUR R/V IS CLOSER THAN EVER. THE CONSTANT DELAYS ARE BEING DISCUSSED AND SOLVED AS WE SPEAK. THERE WILL SOME WHO WILL EXCHANGE BEFORE OTHERS AND LET US WISH THEM WELL BECAUSE WE'LL BE HOT ON THEIR HEEL'S IN OUR EXCHANGE. WE ARE SIMPLY AWAITING THE ANNOUNCEMENT OF INTERNATIONAL ACCEPTANCE OF THE NEW VALUE OF THE IRAQI DINAR.

Wolverine
06-13-2014, 04:38 PM
"insurgents from the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS) went into Mosul's central bank and took off with 500 billion Iraqi dinars"

Perhaps Okie's intel is from ISIS, and ISIS is planning to RV the dinar....

baz
06-14-2014, 04:54 PM
Intel Guru Okie_Oil_Man THERE ARE MEETING'S PRESENTLY GOING ON RELEVANT TO THE UPCOMING R/V THAT WE WILL ENJOY. AS YOU HAVE HEARD BEFORE AND IS MORE TRUE NOW THAN BEFORE--OUR R/V IS CLOSER THAN EVER. THE CONSTANT DELAYS ARE BEING DISCUSSED AND SOLVED AS WE SPEAK. THERE WILL SOME WHO WILL EXCHANGE BEFORE OTHERS AND LET US WISH THEM WELL BECAUSE WE'LL BE HOT ON THEIR HEEL'S IN OUR EXCHANGE. WE ARE SIMPLY AWAITING THE ANNOUNCEMENT OF INTERNATIONAL ACCEPTANCE OF THE NEW VALUE OF THE IRAQI DINAR.

Have no doubt it is getting closer then ever for us who have been in it, for what? 7/8 years past now, and thought it might happen in say, 50 years time....Now it's only another 41/42 ish to wait, so it is getting closer.

Of course all the constant delays are being solved as we speak...Today....But tomorrow another shed load crops up.

The only thing hot on anyone's heels is the ISIS....Down to the next bank to rob.

Announcements that the Announcement of the new Announcement which is coming after the latest Announcement which preceded the Announcement that came last week will be Announced very soon.

I am going to write to Warka and ask if they will swop all my holdings...Everything, stocks, cash, you name it, Everything, and send over to me a thousand acres of sand......And then drill it for my own oil.