PDA

View Full Version : Warka Brokerage Email - This New ?

ChinaGirl
06-16-2014, 08:33 PM
Anyone else see the email address to Warka Brokerage here ? They may have some answers - just heading out or I'd attempt contact myself.

warka_bank_isx@yahoo.com (warka_bank_isx@yahoo.com)

http://www.isc.gov.iq/en/node/34 (http://www.isc.gov.iq/en/node/34)

BatmaninIraq
06-17-2014, 07:00 AM
yahoo.com? why not warka.com?

ChinaGirl
06-17-2014, 02:36 PM
yahoo.com? why not warka.com?

Excellent question - or even @ Warka Brokerage . com ??? Domain names with email address under $10 now - tough times I guess.

Makes you wonder what the heck is really going on ?

ChinaGirl
06-17-2014, 02:49 PM
And who is Warka Brokerage servicing - certainly not anyone here. The ISX told me via email (90+ days ago) that Warka was a registered Broker - can we tell what's being submitted on their behalf? Is there a list of daily ISX transactions and who the actual brokerage was that presented the buy/sell order ?

triumphantcorp
06-18-2014, 07:43 PM
And who is Warka Brokerage servicing - certainly not anyone here. The ISX told me via email (90+ days ago) that Warka was a registered Broker - can we tell what's being submitted on their behalf? Is there a list of daily ISX transactions and who the actual brokerage was that presented the buy/sell order ?

Hi ChinaGirl,

Did you say that you had contacted the ISX to verify your ISX ID? Do you happen to have a contact name/email address for them? Warka has not responded to my emails for 2+ months. I would like to forward an email to the ISX.

ChinaGirl
06-18-2014, 07:57 PM
Hi ChinaGirl,

Did you say that you had contacted the ISX to verify your ISX ID? Do you happen to have a contact name/email address for them? Warka has not responded to my emails for 2+ months. I would like to forward an email to the ISX.

Let me look that up ... was a while ago - be back soon - to be clear, they did not verify my personal ISX trading number (which Warka obtained for me) - I have requested that confirmation but it never came - they only confirmed Warka "Brokerage" was an active / licensed broker - not sure why they would not have confirmed my number ? - although I do have docs (certified) from a third party co. that suggest my share holdings are real and registered (for whatever that is worth)

ChinaGirl
06-18-2014, 08:03 PM
Hi ChinaGirl,

Here ... oh... it was back in Aug. .. time flies on a camel ... thought was a few months ago ...oops

Aug 26, 2013

Dear XXXXXXXX,

We would like to inform you that the Warka Brokerage Company is still in good standing with the ISX and continues to operate within the ISX.

Best Regards,

Public Relation
Iraq Stock Exchange
Mobile : +964 7711211522
E-Mail : info-isx@isx-iq.net

maintumsehun
07-03-2014, 07:39 AM
Hi Dear Fellows...

I want to sell my stock that have been purchased by Warka on my behalf..I have emailed them but they are not responding... Please anybody guide me

Regards

BatmaninIraq
07-03-2014, 08:31 AM
Ramadan kareem!!!

HumbleGenius
07-03-2014, 01:09 PM
Hi Dear Fellows...

I want to sell my stock that have been purchased by Warka on my behalf..I have emailed them but they are not responding... Please anybody guide me

Regards

I think if you type your question in all the threads you will be able to get your money out of Warka.