PDA

View Full Version : My account says EXPIRED!!!!

deanswanson
06-21-2014, 04:00 PM
Just tried to log into my warka account and got a message my account has expired...Anyone have same experience???? I am not liking what I am seeing!!! DeanO

Will-it-happen?
06-21-2014, 04:42 PM
Just tried to log into my warka account and got a message my account has expired...Anyone have same experience???? I am not liking what I am seeing!!! DeanO

We are all in the same boat

oldskiier
06-21-2014, 06:31 PM
Yes ! I have sent an email and was told ..just needed to send signed request to re-activate it !! ...have sent it twice now ..nothing back yet :) ... but really not worried ...yet :)

millionairetobe71
06-21-2014, 08:40 PM
I am in the same situation....

I sent numerous emails....no answer.....

So................................................ ..................................... we'll see what is gonna happen....

40plus
06-22-2014, 04:24 AM
Apparently, me too.

deanswanson
06-22-2014, 12:48 PM
My real concern is my ISX account. anyone have a clue as to what to do about that??? Warka is the broker..

thebest
06-22-2014, 01:19 PM
I send e-mail to e-bank@warka-bank-iq.com and isx@warka-bank-iq.com 06/15/2014. 06/18/2014 was ready. I can sign.
I always try to send e-mail on Monday and Tuesday Baghad time. Any other day probably the e-mail is lost.
Note: Sent with the e-mail a signed request to re-activate.

ChinaGirl
06-22-2014, 03:50 PM
May be a while before you hear from anyone .... civil war brewing big time... posted a new thread with link...

Sunni militants have seized another town in Iraq's western Anbar province, the fourth to fall in two days, officials said Sunday, in what is shaping up to be a major offensive in one of Iraq's most restive regions.
Iran's supreme leader meanwhile came out forcefully against any U.S. intervention in Iraq, accusing Washington of fomenting the unrest and appearing to quash recent speculation that the two rivals might co-operate in addressing the shared threat posed by the advance of Islamic extremists.

calstar
06-22-2014, 05:31 PM
Just reactivate it.

deanswanson
06-22-2014, 06:06 PM
I will try to send a letter to reactivate.. i have had the account since 07 never had this problem.. thanks Deano
Just reactivate it.

ChinaGirl
06-22-2014, 08:02 PM
I will try to send a letter to reactivate.. i have had the account since 07 never had this problem.. thanks Deano

For all we know the CBI has cut Bunnia a check (as per court order) and he is just winding Warka down into dust.

haggisbasher
06-23-2014, 05:58 AM
Next Monday is 6 monthlymark for interest rates paid on Warka accounts,it would be good to see it in the account...doubt it...

HumbleGenius
06-23-2014, 12:18 PM
Next Monday is 6 monthlymark for interest rates paid on Warka accounts,it would be good to see it in the account...doubt it...
If you could log on you would absolutely see it posted to your account. They have been posting bogus additions for two years. Look at it this way. On June 30th we all pass 'Go' and will collect our $200 monopoly money. Only difference is that, even though also worthless, at least the monopoly money really exists.

deanswanson
06-23-2014, 01:55 PM
My account is back up!!! My heart rate is back to normal!!! LOL...

oldskiier
06-23-2014, 02:09 PM

I'm back up as well !!! Took about 10 days :) !! ....... Heart rate back to normal :)

tmorr37
06-23-2014, 02:55 PM
It is True all accounts are back
I did Not email or ask

24mm exposed grid
06-23-2014, 03:50 PM
It is True all accounts are back
I did Not email or ask

Cool...... I can log into my Mickey Mouse online account and see Mickey Mouse interest added to a Mickey Mouse balance. What a laugh !!!!!!!!!

40plus
06-23-2014, 03:56 PM
Cool...... I can log into my Mickey Mouse online account and see Mickey Mouse interest added to a Mickey Mouse balance. What a laugh !!!!!!!!!

Patience, Grasshopper. The seed struggles to break forth from the soil..we just don't see it yet.

haggisbasher
06-23-2014, 04:02 PM
Don't notice any thing different on account online, why am I not surprised somehow.........a stall for time tactic by warkas owners.....

Will-it-happen?
06-23-2014, 04:42 PM
woo hoo

Back too !!!

Hey , if Warka wanted to rob us all they wouldnt keep their online access switched on.

Have faith

calstar
06-23-2014, 09:26 PM
​Go deano!

AAD
06-25-2014, 08:02 PM
I'm back up as well !!! Took about 10 days :) !! ....... Heart rate back to normal :)

Well that's good to know...

finishmaster1
08-27-2014, 06:43 AM
havent been in touch in years, am I screwed, cant believe old skiier stiill here, AAD, good to see old names hope alls been good.

finishmaster1
08-27-2014, 06:44 AM
who do you talk to now ? Issa?

finishmaster1
08-27-2014, 06:46 AM
nobody answers my e-mails, tried few times over years

haggisbasher
08-27-2014, 08:55 AM
I managed to change my password on line through my account menu button,it took about 10 seconds,that quick,besides Warka online is down due to web site upgrade between 13.30.-today on Warka News Good news.....maybe they are giving me my paid up shares offers they owe or giving me portfolio back or the e-remittance button activated..........NOT...........will check it out later......A little bit excited.....

Will-it-happen?
08-27-2014, 11:01 AM
I managed to change my password on line through my account menu button,it took about 10 seconds,that quick,besides Warka online is down due to web site upgrade between 13.30.-today on Warka News...maybe there are giving me my paid up shares offers they owe or giving me portfolio back or the e-remittance activated NOT.... will check it out later......

Here is the message copied from warkas site :

Dear Customer

we will stop the online banking service from 1:30PM to 5 PM < for update service

regrdas

Will-it-happen?
08-28-2014, 01:09 PM

Dear Customer

we will stop the online banking service from 1:30PM to 5 PM < for update service

regrdas

Does anyone have an idea what day at 5pm warka online banking will return ?

ChinaGirl
08-28-2014, 05:57 PM
Does anyone have an idea what day at 5pm warka online banking will return ?

Not sure it was supposed to be ... but that was very very funny

dinar_dude
08-28-2014, 08:21 PM
Uh oh, this has to mean that they've run off with all of our money and shares.

Dear Customer

regrdas

tipawin
08-28-2014, 08:40 PM
WARKA IS TALKING

warka has closed its online banking for maintenance

this is the best news from warka for over 2 years

THE "RV" is coming

BatmaninIraq
08-28-2014, 11:48 PM
100% I agreed with you Sir...

Will-it-happen?
08-29-2014, 03:20 PM
are the other banks closing too ?

Will-it-happen?
09-01-2014, 11:54 AM
warka online log-in still down

trusty
09-02-2014, 06:22 PM
I am still unable to sign on to Warka...site keeps timing out..is it just me?

Trusty

Brazileiro
09-02-2014, 06:44 PM
I am still unable to sign on to Warka...site keeps timing out..is it just me?

Trusty not just you,,,

Will-it-happen?
09-08-2014, 10:54 AM
Warka back online again

trusty
09-08-2014, 11:33 AM
Warka back online again

Thanks, Yes I was able to get on a few minutes ago.

Trusty

trusty
09-08-2014, 11:44 AM
not just you,,,

I was able to access my account this morning..give it a try!!

Trusty

AAD
09-25-2014, 11:47 PM
havent been in touch in years, am I screwed, cant believe old skiier stiill here, AAD, good to see old names hope alls been good.

Looks like he's still around, see link... http://www.investorsiraq.com/forums/showthread.php?8129-Share-holdings&p=29027&viewfull=1#post29027

Will-it-happen?
10-04-2014, 08:32 PM
Right , a jokes a joke, but this has gone on too long now

Where's my shares and money Warka ??

24mm exposed grid
10-05-2014, 01:58 PM
You know the score..... transfer your shares to another broker, sell them and re-patriate the funds.

Forget about your so called balance at Warka, it is gone.... suck it up and move on.

HumbleGenius
10-05-2014, 07:13 PM
You know the score..... transfer your shares to another broker, sell them and re-patriate the funds.

Forget about your so called balance at Warka, it is gone.... suck it up and move on.
24 I think your end game is correct however to be clear. To do what you suggest would require one to open up a new account w a minimum of 10k usd. Are you suggesting if one wants to get out of this crap to take the gamble to increase those stakes w the 10k raise? Or is there a way I am missing? Thanks. (Really dont want to send any more PII over there)

Will-it-happen?
10-06-2014, 01:41 PM
Could someone please post the message Warka sent out to us stating they had won their court case (the one that said "comfort and joy")

24mm exposed grid
10-06-2014, 04:54 PM
24 I think your end game is correct however to be clear. To do what you suggest would require one to open up a new account w a minimum of 10k usd. Are you suggesting if one wants to get out of this crap to take the gamble to increase those stakes w the 10k raise? Or is there a way I am missing? Thanks. (Really dont want to send any more PII over there)

No, you're not missing anything, what you describe is about right.

The amount you need to send does vary from broker to broker, Rabee want $100k, Al Jazeera want $10k both of these brokers have been discussed in great length here and elsewhere on the net and I believe that they can be trusted.

I have also had very good discussion and communications with the Al Hadhar brokerage who would want a $2000 minimum, however despite the very prompt and courteous attention I received from them in my initial enquiries, I could not find a single internet post or dialogue - good, bad or indifferent from anyone currently using them as their brokerage to offer me any kind of assurance in sending money to them. There is obviously Al Karmal as well and last time I checked (a long time ago maybe 4-5 years back), Wassim wanted a $2000 initial deposit.

ChinaGirl
10-06-2014, 07:56 PM
Could someone please post the message Warka sent out to us stating they had won their court case (the one that said "comfort and joy")

[Chorus]
O tidings of comfort and joy,
Comfort and joy,
O tidings of comfort and joy!

All kidding aside agree fully with 24 MM - plop down the 2-100K or suck it up ... me, I'm sucking it up ... no way I'm sending any more into that desert sinkhole (my opinion of course) - I have shares in my good name even that I know I will never see - but I have lost no where near the 10K needed to recoup my losses. Even to send 2K to find out oops sorry, just 2K more should do it ... I have cash in hand and I see someone is paying 800 / Mil here and now - that should buy me a little "kiss my Warka shares / deposit good bye party" somewhere. In my opinion (and I know some agree here) Warka Proxy cash / deposits are all long gone - we're talking years now people ... it's gone. May as well change this into a "Pot Stocks" and "Long Shot" forum - I'm in already and at the very least it's for real.

All the best people & better luck next time - we all knew it was a long shot - what we didn't know was if it was a straight or a crooked shot - the latter seems to be evident at this point.

HumbleGenius
10-06-2014, 09:47 PM
[Chorus]
O tidings of comfort and joy,
Comfort and joy,
O tidings of comfort and joy!

All kidding aside agree fully with 24 MM - plop down the 2-100K or suck it up ... me, I'm sucking it up ... no way I'm sending any more into that desert sinkhole (my opinion of course) - I have shares in my good name even that I know I will never see - but I have lost no where near the 10K needed to recoup my losses. Even to send 2K to find out oops sorry, just 2K more should do it ... I have cash in hand and I see someone is paying 800 / Mil here and now - that should buy me a little "kiss my Warka shares / deposit good bye party" somewhere. In my opinion (and I know some agree here) Warka Proxy cash / deposits are all long gone - we're talking years now people ... it's gone. May as well change this into a "Pot Stocks" and "Long Shot" forum - I'm in already and at the very least it's for real.

All the best people & better luck next time - we all knew it was a long shot - what we didn't know was if it was a straight or a crooked shot - the latter seems to be evident at this point.

What knaws at my little teeny brain is the Warka sand monkeys still taking my cash dividends today on my behalf knowing damn well they will never put it in my account.

ChinaGirl
10-06-2014, 11:46 PM
What knaws at my little teeny brain is the Warka sand monkeys still taking my cash dividends today on my behalf knowing damn well they will never put it in my account.

I know it's just numbers on a screen but are they actually making the effort - fictional or otherwise, to show an increased balance in your Warka account ? If so why ? - Why go through the motions when it's clear no funds are available to send out ... my balance has stayed stable - no changes - other than a withdrawal here and there for online banking etc. - I know I've had dividends etc. from reading notes off of the ISX site but Warka has never issued them to me or even notified me that they are available ... for ages. So, I ask again - out into this vast space of sand and more sand - why would Warka keep up the fašade of pretending to still be an operable bank ? Why not just drop off into an abyss and stop all communication - in hopes of absorbing one or two more deposits perhaps ? I may never know.............your thoughts people ?

ChinaGirl
10-06-2014, 11:49 PM
Remember this guy ... still hard at work...

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQpTazkPZQtJ2eKpbbW9DbkRnPKs4B5C CAdhNgHBLKPWamrrVlauw

Mo Dinar
10-07-2014, 02:16 AM
It might very well be a computer program of sorts that is set to say:
"Update all accounts on these dates by X%".

Much like a direct deposit of salaries by a large company, "Bi-weekly+Friday+1:00AM= DISBURSE PAYROLL"!!! Just an educated guess though.

haggisbasher
10-07-2014, 04:25 AM
HG.i to have lost cash dividends over the years,could it be that Warka does not have ower shares anymore,i remember several years ago reading that all electronic shares were removed from Warka and stored with other trading companies to prevent Warka from manipulating them.

Also I believe Warka are maintaining accounts till the investors cash protection law is voted in,then they will claim and give a percentage back to the investors.who knows. just my angle on this bad situation.

HumbleGenius
10-07-2014, 12:09 PM
I know it's just numbers on a screen but are they actually making the effort - fictional or otherwise, to show an increased balance in your Warka account ? If so why ? - Why go through the motions when it's clear no funds are available to send out ... my balance has stayed stable - no changes - other than a withdrawal here and there for online banking etc. - I know I've had dividends etc. from reading notes off of the ISX site but Warka has never issued them to me or even notified me that they are available ... for ages. So, I ask again - out into this vast space of sand and more sand - why would Warka keep up the fašade of pretending to still be an operable bank ? Why not just drop off into an abyss and stop all communication - in hopes of absorbing one or two more deposits perhaps ? I may never know.............your thoughts people ?

Exactly. There was a time where you would receive a comm of dividends being placed in your account and a spread sheet that went along with it. You could then see it online.

HumbleGenius
10-07-2014, 12:10 PM
Remember this guy ... still hard at work...

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQpTazkPZQtJ2eKpbbW9DbkRnPKs4B5C CAdhNgHBLKPWamrrVlauw
Al Bunnia? It makes me curious to learn.

HumbleGenius
10-07-2014, 12:15 PM
It might very well be a computer program of sorts that is set to say:
"Update all accounts on these dates by X%".

Much like a direct deposit of salaries by a large company, "Bi-weekly+Friday+1:00AM= DISBURSE PAYROLL"!!! Just an educated guess though.
And it is timed to execute after each time Baghdad is overrun by a new terrorist group. We should see our dividends soon if this is the case.

HumbleGenius
10-07-2014, 12:21 PM
HG.i to have lost cash dividends over the years,could it be that Warka does not have ower shares anymore,i remember several years ago reading that all electronic shares were removed from Warka and stored with other trading companies to prevent Warka from manipulating them.

Also I believe Warka are maintaining accounts till the investors cash protection law is voted in,then they will claim and give a percentage back to the investors.who knows. just my angle on this bad situation.
Well IMHGO I can state with full confidence and knowledge - I have no idea. But I do know they will find the island that Kennedy, Presley and John Candy are living on before we see any money out of warka. Just kidding of course, John Candy is not really with them but I wish he was.

Dinar_OS
10-07-2014, 03:42 PM
Form a group.

The action of one they ignore, to a group of investors they may reply.

If they see a group forming they might make an effort.

Loose thoughts for a group but don't want to tip your hand.

Will-it-happen?
10-07-2014, 06:28 PM
Form a group.

The action of one they ignore, to a group of investors they may reply.

If they see a group forming they might make an effort.

Loose thoughts for a group but don't want to tip your hand.

OK, good idea

Then what ? Ask someone in Iraq to get formal answers from the CBI about Warka ?

Dinar_OS
10-07-2014, 07:45 PM
e-mails representing a group of investors.

Approach a broker as a group (group rate?) Tell the broker you have 100 names with another 500 on the waiting list.

Investment group where all holdings are lumped. Broker tells the group what they recovered and for who, from that info the group keeps the books.

And on and on as a group.

ChinaGirl
10-08-2014, 12:16 PM
e-mails representing a group of investors.

Approach a broker as a group (group rate?) Tell the broker you have 100 names with another 500 on the waiting list.

Investment group where all holdings are lumped. Broker tells the group what they recovered and for who, from that info the group keeps the books.

And on and on as a group.

This might be a good start - maybe someone with a current account with a reputable broker can suggest a plan whereas we (as a group) will move all of our Warka assets into their firm (whatever that may be ? Proxy for some / Shares in good name for others - I believe any cash deposits or CD's are history or at least inaccessible) - if the broker can come on here and create a thread and open a "legitimate" dialogue I for one will be on board. Also, I don't mind the individual and/or the broker being compensated for their efforts either via a share swap or some other method - I for one refuse to send any more money into Iraq - but I don't mind using what is already there as payment. If someone here wants to head this up it may become quite lucrative for you and the broker.

Garf
10-10-2014, 11:16 AM
Mine is fine.

twodogs
10-13-2014, 08:31 PM
anyone tried renewing their online account by using the customer notes send note to bank... after your logged in?

Will-it-happen?
10-24-2014, 05:25 PM
anyone tried renewing their online account by using the customer notes send note to bank... after your logged in?

Warka never ever respond to those notes

HumbleGenius
10-24-2014, 05:55 PM

If you are already logged on why do you need to renew?

et4g63
03-10-2015, 07:03 PM
Could someone post the link to login to the online accounts please?

Will-it-happen?
03-10-2015, 08:02 PM
Could someone post the link to login to the online accounts please?

you're kidding , right ??

https://onlinebanking.warka-bank-iq.com/IBS/index.jsp

et4g63
03-10-2015, 09:45 PM
Nope. Thanks!
Appreciate the sarcasm though.
lost all my bookmarks and couldn't find on their page.

bultn
03-11-2015, 10:56 AM
It is on their page on the right where it says "Online Banking".

Will-it-happen?
03-11-2015, 03:59 PM
I do not wish to appear rude , nor sarcastic, however , did it not occur to you to perhaps "Google" Warka Bank ? or even maybe guess their domain ? eg www.warka-bank.com

just sayin' thats all ...................