PDA

View Full Version : Warka - Password reset time impressive

ChinaGirl
08-14-2014, 12:58 PM
Considering the turmoil in Iraq I have to say I'm impressed by the current turnaround time on a new password (original expired)- request sent approx. 3 days ago - oh.. and it worked.

Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2014
To: Mohammad Kamal <ifrd@warka-bank-iq.com>
Subject: RE: Warka Account XXXXXXXXX

Dear XXXXXXXX

The new online password is: XXXXXXXXX

Please note that the online link is: https://onlinebanking.warka-bank-iq.com/IBS/index.jsp (https://onlinebanking.warka-bank-iq.com/IBS/index.jsp)

For any further questions or inquiries regarding your online account please have the client contact the e-banking team e-bank@warka-bank-iq.com and we will provide our full cooperation and support.

E-banking Department
Warka Bank for Investment and Finance

oldskiier
08-14-2014, 01:05 PM
Always good to see this about Warka !!! ... have ya seen the ISX .... last 2 days way up.... and 41 companies trading..more than a long time.... looks like things maybe be turning around with the new gov. !! ...........this morning 35 companies up in trading too :)

ChinaGirl
08-14-2014, 01:19 PM
Always good to see this about Warka !!! ... have ya seen the ISX .... last 2 days way up.... and 41 companies trading..more than a long time.... looks like things maybe be turning around with the new gov. !! ...........this morning 35 companies up in trading too :)

Yes... looks like US "assistance" is having a positive affect - I invested in a Canadian oil co. (Sonoro) that had to bail out of Iraq temporarily because of the violence (stock almost as cheap as the ISX ... LOL ) ... switched up my stance in Iraq - instead of the ISX ...find cheap stock of Western/UK companies doing business in Iraq - so far so good (and I can access my money and trade shares from my living room - as it was meant to be) anyway, hope they can get back soon and start working again ..

ChinaGirl
08-14-2014, 01:30 PM

I can hi-jack my own thread right ?? followed your lead on the medical marj. craze - bought a ton of this stock over the last 2 days - again, just as cheap as the ISX LOL http://budgenius.com/ ,,,,,, .0005 / .0006 per share !!!!!

ChinaGirl
08-14-2014, 01:33 PM
Back to Sonoro... but, on the flip side, you can buy it cheap

Sonoro provides "Force Majeure" Notice 07/03/2014 05:09 PM ET
Jul 03, 2014 (ACCESSWIRE via COMTEX News Network) -- Calgary, Alberta / ACCESSWIRE / July 3, 2014 - Sonoro Energy Ltd. ("Sonoro" or the "Company") (TSX-V: SNV) hereby provides a further update on its asphalt license (the "Asphalt License") in Iraq with the Salah ad Din provincial government (the "Provincial Government").
The Company has worked with the Provincial Government towards obtaining the necessary federal approvals for its Asphalt License. However, with the recent events and security situation deteriorating in Iraq, especially in the area of Salah ad Din, it has become unpractical and unsafe to continue having meetings with the Provincial Government, as well as with the federal government. As a result of the current circumstances in Iraq, as well as the continued delays in obtaining these necessary federal approvals to progress the license, the Company has provided notice of "Force Majeure" to the Provincial Government in accordance with the terms of the Asphalt License agreement (the "Asphalt License Agreement"), on behalf of the Asphalt License partners

oldskiier
08-14-2014, 03:19 PM
Yes... looks like US "assistance" is having a positive affect - I invested in a Canadian oil co. (Sonoro) that had to bail out of Iraq temporarily because of the violence (stock almost as cheap as the ISX ... LOL ) ... switched up my stance in Iraq - instead of the ISX ...find cheap stock of Western/UK companies doing business in Iraq - so far so good (and I can access my money and trade shares from my living room - as it was meant to be) anyway, hope they can get back soon and start working again ..

List of companies...doing business in Iraq..??? :) 'm interested :)

mike032588
08-14-2014, 03:48 PM

miss you man...

MCP - ORB - CVV - PHOT - GWPH - NPTN - SCTY - TAS - ANR - FEYE - VJET - WZGRF

you didnt hear that from me...

ChinaGirl
08-14-2014, 03:51 PM

few and far between ... another one I like (have not bought yet) thinking it might drop lower until this mess is cleared up - have my finger over the buy button LOL ...

http://www.stockhouse.com/companies/bullboard/v.wzr/westernzagros-resources-ltd

still looking for more - don't want to pay more than a $1 really (for now) on any Iraq linked co. - Sonoro is under 2 cents (have a lot of that) - still looking for US co. in Iraq - most are heavy hitters and expensive Shell etc. -

ChinaGirl
08-14-2014, 03:56 PM

you can see the affect this is having on any co. in Iraq - it's the time to buy for sure .. if you can

WesternZagros Provides Operational Update 08/13/2014 07:30 AM ET
CALGARY, ALBERTA, Aug 13, 2014 (Marketwired via COMTEX) -- NOT FOR DISTRIBUTION TO U.S. NEWSWIRE SERVICES OR DISSEMINATION IN THE UNITED STATES.
WesternZagros Resources Ltd. (TSX VENTURE:WZR) ("WesternZagros" or "the Company") has implemented a number of precautionary measures on its Garmian Block in the Kurdistan Region of Iraq where our assets remain safe and secure. The measures are to ensure the safety of employees, contractors and equipment following the recent curtailment of a number of third-party oil field services. The measures include the temporary reduction of operations and relocation of non-essential personnel away from field locations and company regional offices. As a result, the final stage of the Company's Sarqala-1 well workover has been suspended. Despite these measures, preparations continue for the additional development of the Sarqala oilfield.
"Although there has been no direct impact on our operations to date, after a careful review of the industry conditions, we have taken these steps. We anticipate that this will be a brief interruption and we are planning to promptly resume our work once industry conditions stabilize," said Simon Hatfield, WesternZagros Chief Executive Officer.
WesternZagros's non-operated Kurdamir Block has seen similar measures put in place.
WesternZagros remains in close communication with its partners and the Kurdistan Regional Government, and is confident in the Regional Government's ability to maintain the security of its oil infrastructure.

https://markets.qtrade.ca/news/story?Bend=259434&article=70c200a4bffa0934

ChinaGirl
08-14-2014, 04:00 PM
miss you man...

Thanks ... bought PHOT 2 days ago ... been reading its trading its services for shares in medicinal marijuana "growers" stock - smart group running that one (about 6-7 cents a share right now)

dinar_dude
08-14-2014, 04:05 PM
Could the increased trading be an indicator that the NASDAQ upgrade has been inplemented?

oldskiier
08-14-2014, 06:06 PM
miss you man...

Thanks bud :)

oldskiier
08-14-2014, 06:09 PM
Could the increased trading be an indicator that the NASDAQ upgrade has been inplemented?

Maybe !!! watching it closely right now :)...last 2 days very good :)

oldskiier
08-14-2014, 06:13 PM
These are my "Pot" stocks :) ........... CBIS, HEMP, ERBB, GRNH, PHOT, EDXC ... .... Should see good movement ..after Nov. elections when other states go legal .... I hope....LOL

ChinaGirl
08-14-2014, 06:43 PM
miss you man...

??? other than the 1 - WesternZagros - which I already posted - none of these seem to be doing business in Iraq ... ???

Anyone seen my drunk monkey lately ??

ChinaGirl
08-14-2014, 06:47 PM
These are my "Pot" stocks :) ........... CBIS, HEMP, ERBB, GRNH, PHOT, EDXC ... .... Should see good movement ..after Nov. elections when other states go legal .... I hope....LOL

HAHA Pot stocks ... only have the PHOT from your list ... checking the others ..thanks...

ChinaGirl
08-14-2014, 07:06 PM
Maybe !!! washing it closely right now :)...last 2 days very good :)

A washed stock is a vertical stock ... so I've heard ;)

oldskiier
08-14-2014, 09:39 PM
A washed stock is a vertical stock ... so I've heard ;)

I like to wash all my stocks make sure they are clean... LOL .....

ChinaGirl
08-15-2014, 01:49 AM
I like to wash all my stocks make sure they are clean... LOL .....

HAHA .. heard of "money laundering" but not "stock laundering" - maybe you're on to something ;)

spacetuna
08-21-2014, 12:48 AM
Check out Genel Energy GENL.L they own the largest oil fields in Kurdistan and have a former BP CEO and a Rothschild on the board of directors. You need an international brokerage account but it's listed on the London stock exchange. Expected to double oil output within a year. You can also try the GULF ETF or DTNOY

English Bob
08-21-2014, 11:59 AM
Check out Genel Energy GENL.L they own the largest oil fields in Kurdistan and have a former BP CEO and a Rothschild on the board of directors. You need an international brokerage account but it's listed on the London stock exchange. Expected to double oil output within a year. You can also try the GULF ETF or DTNOY

spacetuna

link https://uk.finance.yahoo.com/echarts?s=GENL.L#symbol=GENL.L;range=1d

The chart says it is not a buy!

It was back in August 2013...............then a sell signal beginning of 2014

EB

USParatrooper78
08-21-2014, 01:09 PM
I have continually tried multiple email accounts and for months have not been able to get in touch with anyone. I did take the email addresses from ChinaGirls post and use them. Hopefully......Hopefully.....I can reset my password and get back into my account. It has been a LONG time since I had eyes on.

spacetuna
08-21-2014, 03:21 PM
English Bob, I respectfully disagree. MACD just crossed over after a nice 20% pullback.Technical analysis does not take into consideration the new political changes that are going on in Kurdistan that are favorable to the KRG with new oil pipelines, production, and sales. Doubling oil production is nice but they were also having to sell their oil at a fraction of what it was worth if they could sell it at all. Also, Genel has a huge stake in a potential billion gallon oil field with Taq Taq which is Kurdistan's largest.

I'm just trying to make people aware that there are other ways to invest in Iraq besides sending your money there. If anyone has any other companies that they know of please share them with me.
http://www.genelenergy.com/media/44832/genel_energy_h1_2014_presentation_final.pdf
http://seekingalpha.com/article/2438945-genel-energy-the-best-in-class-kurdistan-focused-oil-producer
http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/08/19/us-iraq-security-oil-kurdistan-idUSKBN0GJ14K20140819
http://af.reuters.com/article/commoditiesNews/idAFL5N0QR0ZL20140821?pageNumber=2&virtualBrandChannel=0
http://english.alarabiya.net/en/business/energy/2014/08/21/Iraqi-Kurdistan-s-oil-pipeline-to-Turkey-resumes-after-upgrade-sources.html
http://www.haaretz.com/news/middle-east/1.611614

English Bob
08-22-2014, 09:19 AM
English Bob, I respectfully disagree. MACD just crossed over after a nice 20% pullback.Technical analysis does not take into consideration the new political changes that are going on in Kurdistan that are favorable to the KRG with new oil pipelines, production, and sales. Doubling oil production is nice but they were also having to sell their oil at a fraction of what it was worth if they could sell it at all. Also, Genel has a huge stake in a potential billion gallon oil field with Taq Taq which is Kurdistan's largest.

I'm just trying to make people aware that there are other ways to invest in Iraq besides sending your money there. If anyone has any other companies that they know of please share them with me.
http://www.genelenergy.com/media/44832/genel_energy_h1_2014_presentation_final.pdf
http://seekingalpha.com/article/2438945-genel-energy-the-best-in-class-kurdistan-focused-oil-producer
http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/08/19/us-iraq-security-oil-kurdistan-idUSKBN0GJ14K20140819
http://af.reuters.com/article/commoditiesNews/idAFL5N0QR0ZL20140821?pageNumber=2&virtualBrandChannel=0
http://english.alarabiya.net/en/business/energy/2014/08/21/Iraqi-Kurdistan-s-oil-pipeline-to-Turkey-resumes-after-upgrade-sources.html
http://www.haaretz.com/news/middle-east/1.611614

spacetuna

I look at TA in a different format using 21 and 55 averages.

The trend line looks down with a dead cat bounce happening...................I hope I am wrong!

It also depends if you are a in the share's for long time or short.

I would prefer to ride waves on and off to keep losses to a minimum.

Just like a picture ................we can all look at charts and see different things.

I watched a BBC program and the guy stated it could take TEN years to sort out the mess it has become in a few short months.

Also the saying buy when there is blood on the street................ Just my opinion that it is a little early in Iraq's case.

All the best and hope the stock does well.

Respectfully

EB

ChinaGirl
08-22-2014, 01:03 PM
spacetuna

I look at TA in a different format using 21 and 55 averages.

The trend line looks down with a dead cat bounce happening...................I hope I am wrong!

It also depends if you are a in the share's for long time or short.

I would prefer to ride waves on and off to keep losses to a minimum.

Just like a picture ................we can all look at charts and see different things.

I watched a BBC program and the guy stated it could take TEN years to sort out the mess it has become in a few short months.

Also the saying buy when there is blood on the street................ Just my opinion that it is a little early in Iraq's case.

All the best and hope the stock does well.

Respectfully

EB

I agree + oil prices low - and now we're going to see a doubling in production - basic supply and demand - long term yes (2-10 years), short term no - stick with OS and his "Pot Stocks" LOL.... with that being said I did buy some cheap oil stocks in Iraq (1-2 cents each) - for long term growth. Good luck to all.

HumbleGenius
08-22-2014, 02:03 PM
I agree + oil prices low - and now we're going to see a doubling in production - basic supply and demand - long term yes (2-10 years), short term no - stick with OS and his "Pot Stocks" LOL.... with that being said I did buy some cheap oil stocks in Iraq (1-2 cents each) - for long term growth. Good luck to all.

Hey gang how about finding a diiferent sandbox for this. Just say No to stealing threads.

ChinaGirl
08-22-2014, 02:31 PM
Hey gang how about finding a diiferent sandbox for this. Just say No to stealing threads.

HAHA yes .. hijacked my own thread ... might be a good "sticky" Investing in Iraq from the outside and alternative "up and coming" med/high risk stocks ??

Investors Iraq & .... (insert catchy title)

investindinar
08-22-2014, 02:44 PM
Technical analysis does not take into consideration the new political changes that are going on in Kurdistan that are favorable to the KRG with new oil pipelines, production, and sales. Doubling oil production is nice but they were also having to sell their oil at a fraction of what it was worth if they could sell it at all. Also, Genel has a huge stake in a potential billion gallon oil field with Taq Taq which is Kurdistan's largest.

Technical analysis may not work very well in an underdeveloped / frontier market like Iraq. It works better when applied to much more mature markets like the USA and Europe. Iraq is a total crap shoot.

However, I honestly do think that Iraq is on the cusp of turning their situation around and in a very big way. The administration, or should I say - regime, of Nuri Al Maliki was extremely bad for business in Iraq and the ISX reflected that. Once the new PM and his cabinet officials are sworn in, the next item on the national agenda should be reconciliation especially with the Sunnis and expelling ISIS from their territory. Concurrent with that would be the passing of new oil, investment and banking laws that will stimulate foreign investment in Iraq. The ISX will reflect that trend almost immediately.

In my opinion, give Iraq another 2 years, and the entire nation will be on a different, vastly more prosperous path. Everyone will have forgotten about ISIL. Once the situation turns around - this year - the new self-proclaimed ISIL caliphate will be doomed to become the shortest lived caliphate in the history of all caliphates.

Just my 2 dinars worth.

- investindinar

spacetuna
08-23-2014, 03:35 AM
I agree investindinar. Isis will be short lived, Kurdistan has already emerged stronger and so will Iraq. I've never seen anyone post technical analysis for any ISX stocks before because we are all here as a long term investment or you could do much better elsewhere. However, by investing in Genel I can actually get my money back unlike Warka brokerage.

ChinaGirl
08-23-2014, 12:37 PM
I agree investindinar. Isis will be short lived, Kurdistan has already emerged stronger and so will Iraq. I've never seen anyone post technical analysis for any ISX stocks before because we are all here as a long term investment or you could do much better elsewhere. However, by investing in Genel I can actually get my money back unlike Warka brokerage.

This is trading at well over $1000 USD / share - much cheaper stock avail. (US / CDN co. doing bus. in Iraq - have not checked for cheap UK) - some are as low as 2 cents a share - $1000 US would get me 50,000 shares - just say'n. - and, they're traded on NASDAQ etc. - not PINKS

HumbleGenius
08-23-2014, 01:08 PM
This is trading at well over $1000 USD / share - much cheaper stock avail. (US / CDN co. doing bus. in Iraq - have not checked for cheap UK) - some are as low as 2 cents a share - $1000 US would get me 50,000 shares - just say'n. - and, they're traded on NASDAQ etc. - not PINKS

It looks like the Packers have firmed up their defense w bringing on Peppers. I am thinking they may do well this year. Thoughts?

spacetuna
08-23-2014, 05:41 PM
Originally Posted by ChinaGirl

You are mistaken, Genel Energy is $8.65 a share right now. The LSE quotes in pence sterling not pounds. Please share the stocks you are looking at.

investindinar
08-23-2014, 08:58 PM
I agree investindinar. ISIS will be short lived, Kurdistan has already emerged stronger and so will Iraq. I've never seen anyone post technical analysis for any ISX stocks before because we are all here as a long term investment or you could do much better elsewhere. However, by investing in Genel I can actually get my money back unlike Warka brokerage.

Before I started shifting my long-term focus investing for my IRA, from US and some International / Emerging Markets, I was happily dollar-cost averaging my 401k rollover back in 2006 into a very nice collection of mutual funds with Fidelity Investments. I've since had my regrets especially when I could have dollar-cost averaged my investment well past the 4th Quarter 2008 debacle triggered by Lehman-Bros. Even so, in this kind of market - 'frontier markets' - the rewards are well beyond anything anyone could hope to achieve even with the most aggressive portfolios. I still have over 100% return, but that's over 8 years, not 2 or 3.

Like I said earlier, give Iraq another 2 years, and the entire nation will be on a different, vastly more prosperous path. Everyone will have forgotten about ISIL by then. The entire investment world, banking world, and petroleum companies will be getting in each others' way pushing up prices on everything from real estate, to food, to labor rates. Then we'll see a lot more activity in the ISX. My guess is the total capitalization in the ISX will increase 5 or 10 fold by end of 2016. Then, the ISX will start attracting a lot of attention. http://www.investorsiraq.com/forums/images/icons/icon14.png

- investindinar

calstar
08-23-2014, 10:30 PM
It looks like the Packers have firmed up their defense w bringing on Peppers. I am thinking they may do well this year. Thoughts?
Sorry about Raji

ChinaGirl
08-24-2014, 01:24 AM
Originally Posted by ChinaGirl

You are mistaken, Genel Energy is $8.65 a share right now. The LSE quotes in pence sterling not pounds. Please share the stocks you are looking at.

Thanks...not familiar at all with the LSE ... yes, thought it was pounds.. I'll take your word on it that it's not :) ... I mentioned the 2 I have interest in earlier on in the thread ... just running out the door.. good luck.

HumbleGenius
08-24-2014, 12:43 PM
Sorry about Raji

I like Raji but not totally convinced he has / had full commitment. Seemed to get into better shape, play tougher, avoid injuries during contract year renewals. Other years I question his intensity. Fortunately the coaching staff saw this also and have good backups. He was only given a one year contract for that reason this year. Looks like Karma may have jumped in here.

ChinaGirl
08-24-2014, 05:42 PM
I like Raji but not totally convinced he has / had full commitment. Seemed to get into better shape, play tougher, avoid injuries during contract year renewals. Other years I question his intensity. Fortunately the coaching staff saw this also and have good backups. He was only given a one year contract for that reason this year. Looks like Karma may have jumped in here.

Don't fight it ...

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQxjqLAVSIRlFdRlHuxf50wLEPHFwW8o-GOkKna_NYd_qdFCgmygQ

millionairetobe71
08-24-2014, 07:11 PM
Before I started shifting my long-term focus investing for my IRA, from US and some International / Emerging Markets, I was happily dollar-cost averaging my 401k rollover back in 2006 into a very nice collection of mutual funds with Fidelity Investments. I've since had my regrets especially when I could have dollar-cost averaged my investment well past the 4th Quarter 2008 debacle triggered by Lehman-Bros. Even so, in this kind of market - 'frontier markets' - the rewards are well beyond anything anyone could hope to achieve even with the most aggressive portfolios. I still have over 100% return, but that's over 8 years, not 2 or 3.

Like I said earlier, give Iraq another 2 years, and the entire nation will be on a different, vastly more prosperous path. Everyone will have forgotten about ISIL by then. The entire investment world, banking world, and petroleum companies will be getting in each others' way pushing up prices on everything from real estate, to food, to labor rates. Then we'll see a lot more activity in the ISX. My guess is the total capitalization in the ISX will increase 5 or 10 fold by end of 2016. Then, the ISX will start attracting a lot of attention. http://www.investorsiraq.com/forums/images/icons/icon14.png

- investindinar

I completely agree.

I have always thought that the ISX has been grossly undervalued. But also believe that they can't do jack crap about it until all the HCL and other laws including releasing the dinar to the FOREX takes place.

I also think that the name for all those delays is called Nuri Al-Maliki.....Now that the pest has been removed, and with the new government having a better understanding that if they neglect the rest of the population it carries a huge risk of forming another ISIL....they will, in my opinion, take that lesson with them and get things done.

And yes, it is hard to put in words what the rewards would be. I can't even fathom what the monetary value would be in terms of return.

So, I have always believed it. And the fact that I invested in the ISX early on, I know that once it comes to fruit, I won't worry anymore about the future that I will be able to give to my kids....they and I will be very very happy thereafter.....

MTB71

calstar
08-24-2014, 07:37 PM
I completely agree.

I have always thought that the ISX has been grossly undervalued. But also believe that they can't do jack crap about it until all the HCL and other laws including releasing the dinar to the FOREX takes place.

I also think that the name for all those delays is called Nuri Al-Maliki.....Now that the pest has been removed, and with the new government having a better understanding that if they neglect the rest of the population it carries a huge risk of forming another ISIL....they will, in my opinion, take that lesson with them and get things done.

And yes, it is hard to put in words what the rewards would be. I can't even fathom what the monetary value would be in terms of return.

So, I have always believed it. And the fact that I invested in the ISX early on, I know that once it comes to fruit, I won't worry anymore about the future that I will be able to give to my kids....they and I will be very very happy thereafter.....

MTB71
I concur MTB71

calstar
08-24-2014, 07:38 PM
Don't fight it ...

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQxjqLAVSIRlFdRlHuxf50wLEPHFwW8o-GOkKna_NYd_qdFCgmygQ
lol good one china

calstar
08-24-2014, 07:41 PM

I like what green bay is doing for their players. 17 game season is tough.

HumbleGenius
08-24-2014, 07:51 PM
Don't fight it ...

OK, that is funny. NoMas. Where can I buy a bong? Any 714s to powder up? Just kidding.

HumbleGenius
08-24-2014, 07:54 PM
I like what green bay is doing for their players. 17 game season is tough.

Agreed....

ChinaGirl
08-24-2014, 09:20 PM
OK, that is funny. NoMas. Where can I buy a bong? Any 714s to powder up? Just kidding.

I said find me a 714 "and" a Bong ...Dumba$$ ... you're fired.

MANO PERCUSSION 714 BONGOS

Average Rating
Reviews & Ratings
Rating:
http://reviews.thesource.ca/9026-en_ca/3_5/5/rating.gif
3.5 / 5

http://images.thesource.ca/images/Online/80/8009224l.jpg

HumbleGenius
08-25-2014, 12:38 AM
MANO PERCUSSION 714 BONGOS

Average Rating
Reviews & Ratings
Rating:
http://reviews.thesource.ca/9026-en_ca/3_5/5/rating.gif
3.5 / 5
http://images.thesource.ca/images/Online/80/8009224l.jpg

[/COLOR]

Your killing me. I surrender.

rich man
08-25-2014, 09:19 PM
http://www.ebay.com/itm/1-million-uncirculated-Iraqi-Dinar-in-MIXED-notes-25k-1000k-250k-500k-/201156837878?pt=Paper_Money&hash=item2ed5e1c1f6

in case anybody is interested.....

ChinaGirl
08-26-2014, 01:13 PM
http://www.ebay.com/itm/1-million-uncirculated-Iraqi-Dinar-in-MIXED-notes-25k-1000k-250k-500k-/201156837878?pt=Paper_Money&hash=item2ed5e1c1f6

in case anybody is interested.....

looked VERY FAMILIAR .. had to check to see if mine were still there ... 10 years and counting :)

spacetuna
08-29-2014, 04:23 PM
I didnt' see this company listed earlier...
SNM: TSXV

.33 cents a share so you might be interested ChinaGirl

ShaMaran Petroleum Corp. (ShaMaran) is a Canadian-based oil and gas company. ShaMaran is engaged in the business of oil and gas exploration and development, and is in the pre-production stages of an exploration and development campaign in petroleum properties located in the Kurdistan Region of Iraq (Kurdistan). The Company's projects include The Atrush Block and The Taza Block. The Atrush Block is located to the north of and adjacent to the Shaikan. The main reservoir focused in the Taza block is the four regional Tertiary reservoirs: the Miocene age Jeribe & Euphrates, the Oligocene age Kirkuk Group & the Eocene age Jaddala formations. The Taza structure lies on the Jambur-Sarqala field trend. It holds a 60% undivided interest in the petroleum operations under the terms of the Arbat Production Sharing Contract (PSC). It also holds a 20% working interest in the Taza PSC, and Oil Search Iraq Limited (OSIL) is the operator with a 60% working interest in the PSC

millionairetobe71
08-30-2014, 06:17 AM
Considering the turmoil in Iraq I have to say I'm impressed by the current turnaround time on a new password (original expired)- request sent approx. 3 days ago - oh.. and it worked.

Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2014
To: Mohammad Kamal <ifrd@warka-bank-iq.com>
Subject: RE: Warka Account XXXXXXXXX

What I am impressed the most is the fact that for months to no end I have emailed those idiots and I have received absolutely no answer at all...

And that ladies and gentlemen.......

IS IMPRESSIVE!!!

MTB71

reddog
09-06-2014, 06:30 PM
Long time no see. I did just try and reach my online banking and all I get is the page cant be displayed. Also with the internet banking. Anyone having the same problems or any suggestions?

HumbleGenius
09-06-2014, 07:49 PM
Long time no see. I did just try and reach my online banking and all I get is the page cant be displayed. Also with the internet banking. Anyone having the same problems or any suggestions?

My suggestion is you open up an account with a bank still in business.

oldskiier
09-07-2014, 02:22 AM
my suggestion is you open up an account with a bank still in business.

bite me !!! Lol

HumbleGenius
09-07-2014, 02:44 AM
bite me !!! Lol
If we don't laugh we might start crying. I am holding out hope. Not sure based on anything but still hoping.

oldskiier
09-07-2014, 07:32 AM
If we don't laugh we might start crying. I am holding out hope. Not sure based on anything but still hoping.

I'm going to place a Call the Dept. Defense Finance and Accounting Service (DFAS) (http://www.defense.gov/utility/Exit.aspx?id=DFAS&url=https://corpweb1.dfas.mil/askDFAS/askDFAS.jsp) In Washington...they are the ones that have lost money in Warka and try and find out just what they might know...?? worth a try uh :) .....

40plus
09-07-2014, 09:59 AM
I'm going to place a Call the Dept. Defense Finance and Accounting Service (DFAS) (http://www.defense.gov/utility/Exit.aspx?id=DFAS&url=https://corpweb1.dfas.mil/askDFAS/askDFAS.jsp) In Washington...they are the ones that have lost money in Warka and try and find out just what they might know...?? worth a try uh :) .....

Excellant idea. Please post what you learn.

Will-it-happen?
09-07-2014, 12:59 PM

probably need to fill in a request for information form as they are unlikely to give you any info over the phone

reddog
09-07-2014, 01:22 PM
Have not checked this in a year. Last online statement was Oct 2013. No surprise with all that's going on. Once again the moderates are just trying to survive the radicals. Of course, in any situation like this the moderates are irrelevant, Hitler, Stalin.... And 25% of Muslims are radical. That puts it at bout the population of the U.S.

HumbleGenius
09-07-2014, 01:26 PM

I guess. Or somebody may want to fill in an accounts inquiry communication On the Warka web site. It requires a name and email address. You can create an alias gmail account w alias first/last name. In the comment/question area say something like "I am interested in opening up an account with Warka. Who would i contact to do this?" This way we may learn that someone at least still exists and they are still taking money in to cover their losses.

reddog
09-07-2014, 01:28 PM
Hey china, have you been able to log on recently?

rfcr
09-07-2014, 11:05 PM
Money in Warka is long gone.....

oldskiier
09-08-2014, 05:56 AM
Money in Warka is long gone.....

Then why do they keep posting our up to date interest % ..???? ....

rfcr
09-08-2014, 05:56 PM

Continuing to perpetuate the fraud. If you don't physically have it your persona, you don't own it......

HumbleGenius
09-08-2014, 05:58 PM
OS, when is the last time you saw cash dividends posted to your account? We should have seen a few but haven't from what I have experienced.
Anyone out there w other than Warka Bank/Brokerage account received cash dividends over the past 18 months?

bultn
09-09-2014, 05:58 AM
Online banking is up again...

Will-it-happen?
09-09-2014, 01:12 PM
Online banking is up again...

yep, just need the shares relisted on the ISX and access to our cash again and all will be ok