PDA

View Full Version : ISX... Going Thru the roof !!!!!. This is exciting :) Maybe running up to NASDQ ?

oldskiier
08-17-2014, 02:44 PM
http://www.isx-iq.net/isxportal/portal/homePage.html

Market Summary

Main Index

Change

Change %
7.13%

Value Traded

Shares Traded

Trades

Symbols Traded

Symbols Up

Symbols Down

Flat

oldskiier
08-17-2014, 02:45 PM
One Stock Went Up 20% !! What Happened To 10% Cap....???... Me Like A Lot !!! :)

dinar_dude
08-17-2014, 03:09 PM
Very Nice! Thanks for flagging this, OS.
Looks like the upswing might have coincided with the 14 August news on Maliki withdrawing from office.

Scott Gonzales
08-17-2014, 04:24 PM
Im saving it for posterity. www.ISXRecovery.com I know, definitely over the top. Oh well, Im also invested in the ISX. :)

oldskiier
08-17-2014, 05:04 PM
Im saving it for posterity. www.ISXRecovery.com (http://www.ISXRecovery.com) I know, definitely over the top. Oh well, Im also invested in the ISX. :)

Pretty crazy uh Scott !!! .... couple more months of this and we might just make some money !!! :) .........

Will-it-happen?
08-17-2014, 06:05 PM
But warka arent fulfuling orders !!!!

Credit Bank up 30% !!!!!

ChinaGirl
08-18-2014, 12:06 PM
But warka arent fulfuling orders !!!!

Credit Bank up 30% !!!!!

Yes, as much as I appreciate Warkas recent quick response time(s) they are at the mercy of the old/new Gov. - and for now, they have bigger camels to fry (we're trying to recover deposits - Iraq's Gov. is trying to recover cities). The country has been flipped on it's head again - not sure a private bank (out of business for 2+ years) with foreigners whining about their cash deposits is going to garner much attention for a long while. Crazy...after all these years the only tangible item I have left that's worth anything is a box full of IQD - and ironically, it's the one thing most said would be a bust. Of course, you still have to find a buyer for it - but it's possible and it's "in hand". I still think Bunnia & his "Whales" have moved on "together" with Standard Chartered (and kept a Warka light on as a front to appease the masses) - again, all my opinion, which this site is mainly based on - peoples opinions. For now (if you're trying to regain your losses) buy "Pot Stocks" and invest in Iraq from the outside looking in :) ... it's possible, and you can count on your money being there at the end of the day.

Side note: Watch for Standard Chartered buying up Warka branches / leases over the next few years at fire sale prices (just a hunch I have) - not as a merger or acquisition - no way SC will take on Warka's headaches - they don't have to now, why pay full price for something you can have for pennies on the dollar? (SC and Bunnia put *Maliki's "Lemons" in a vice and made some serious juice - jokes on *him...and us)

millionairetobe71
08-21-2014, 01:15 AM
http://www.isx-iq.net/isxportal/portal/homePage.html

Market Summary

Main Index

Change

Change %
7.13%

Value Traded

Shares Traded

Trades

Symbols Traded

Symbols Up

Symbols Down

Flat

OS..... When I compared the prices I saved from back in December to the current prices as of today....there is marked difference in the stocks that are not good. Overall, all the companies pretty much went down. Some more than others, some gained 1 or 2 points...but that's it.

Not a significant sum has been gained. Now, taking in consideration the seriousness of the situation and the critical conditions currently prevalent in Iraq, I would say it is not too bad. I would say that is good enough to keep the market stable....BUT.....if it keeps sliding down is not not going to be good.

As soon as the market opens in Erbil, I will see how I can open an account there and invest with them....

MTB71

oldskiier
08-21-2014, 03:01 AM
OS..... When I compared the prices I saved from back in December to the current prices as of today....there is marked difference in the stocks that are not good. Overall, all the companies pretty much went down. Some more than others, some gained 1 or 2 points...but that's it.

Not a significant sum has been gained. Now, taking in consideration the seriousness of the situation and the critical conditions currently prevalent in Iraq, I would say it is not too bad. I would say that is good enough to keep the market stable....BUT.....if it keeps sliding down is not not going to be good.

As soon as the market opens in Erbil, I will see how I can open an account there and invest with them....

MTB71

I agree 100% ..I was just saying how much it went up...since the fighting had started and Maliki left !! :)

millionairetobe71
08-21-2014, 04:43 AM
I agree 100% ..I was just saying how much it went up...since the fighting had started and Maliki left !! :)

:rolleyes:
;)

.................Ooooooooooohhhhhh......ok........ .....now I got it..................................

You OS....in a serious note, I always thought that Maliki was the biggest problem in Iraq and I think that if the new Prime Minister is able to pull, at least, an almost all inclusive government, things can turn for the better.

All that fighting with the ISIL.....well, what I think is gonna happen is the same damn thing happened back in 2008 when we started turning the tide of the war. See, to begin with, the Iraqis love the Islam, but they do not like to be enslaved to the religion. When Al-Qaeda tried to get inside of Iraq, in the Al-Anbar region, they killed several children, and there it was. The movement to ally with us and fight Al-Qaeda began. Well, the Sunnis may be realizing that Sunnis militants are not too nice with themselves. And watch it, you will see Sunnis fighting Sunnis. And they will eventually get rid of the ISIL.

Just my .02 cents.

MTB71

English Bob
08-21-2014, 10:43 AM

If you are an Iraqi with cash what would you do with said cash if all your family etc are at risk of being butchered etc?

Bury it in the ground .................and none of your family that maybe left will find it?

Or buy stocks in companies that just might survive what is happening over there.

Just some food for thought.

Every action has a consequence .................and cash flows show the consequences...........you would expect the market to crash..................but money is flowing in....................and probably foreigners are selling to get money out.

Just food for thought.

EB