PDA

View Full Version : Share holdings

Will-it-happen?
09-09-2014, 02:18 PM
Anyone had any recent contact with Warka ISX dept ?

If so what was the response ?

triumphantcorp
09-09-2014, 02:53 PM
I have been sending them authorization letters to send me a copy of my stock holdings for months without a reply from anyone.

kostas1972
09-12-2014, 11:24 AM
I have been sending them authorization letters to send me a copy of my stock holdings for months without a reply from anyone.
i used to see my stock holdings online now i cant how bout you guys??

Will-it-happen?
09-14-2014, 07:33 PM
if you mean warka then thats been like that for a couple of years now

millionairetobe71
09-21-2014, 05:59 PM
Me?

I dunno.....:confused::confused:..... May be we should ask China.... For what I understand, she is the only one who has success in contacting Warka because no one else, including me, has ANY success in having at least a "Hello" from those bastards.....

MTB71

HumbleGenius
09-21-2014, 06:42 PM
Never mind.

AAD
09-26-2014, 12:28 AM
Me?

I dunno.....:confused::confused:..... May be we should ask China.... For what I understand, she is the only one who has success in contacting Warka because no one else, including me, has ANY success in having at least a "Hello" from those bastards.....

MTB71

I finally got them to re-activate my online access about two weeks ago, but that's after trying for about two months to get a reply. I sent like 2-3 emails every week and specially the late hours on Sunday. I tried not to flood them with emails as that won't speed things up...

Email sent to and response from:

To: Ashraf Amr <e-bank@warka-bank-iq.com>
Cc: Mohammad Kamal <ifrd@warka-bank-iq.com>, laith alamir <e-bank.ms@warka-bank-iq.com>, Customer Services <c.services@warka-bank-iq.com>
Subject: Warka Account XXXXXX‏ - Online Access Renewal.

Dear Sir,

The new online password is: XXXX

Please note that the online link is: https://onlinebanking.warka-bank-iq.com/IBS/index.jsp

For any further questions orinquiries regarding your online account please have the client contact the e-banking team e-bank@warka-bank-iq.com and we will provide our full cooperation and support.

E-banking Department

Warka Bank for Investment and Finance

===