PDA

View Full Version : In case anyone would like some dinar news

dennis1677
09-14-2014, 05:52 AM
:cool::cool:I WAS JUST CONTACTED AND TOLD BY AN INTERNATIONAL PERSONAL BANKER THAT HE WAS TOLD THE RV IS SET TO BE ANNOUNCED TUESDAY AFTERNOON LATE AND WE SHOULD SEE IT INTERNATIONALLY BY WED.

ChinaGirl
09-14-2014, 01:23 PM
:cool::cool:I WAS JUST CONTACTED AND TOLD BY AN INTERNATIONAL PERSONAL BANKER THAT HE WAS TOLD THE RV IS SET TO BE ANNOUNCED TUESDAY AFTERNOON LATE AND WE SHOULD SEE IT INTERNATIONALLY BY WED.

Sounds official ....

Position Requirements
Successful candidate should have high school diploma or equivalency; or one to three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Customer service and cash handling experience strongly preferred.

https://www.appone.com/MainInfoReq.asp?R_ID=926250&B_ID=83&fid=1&Adid=&ssbgcolor=&SearchScreenID=1177&CountryID=3&LanguageID=2

Done deal ... ask them when Warka is set to trade and return deposits please ... I'm hearing 2074 ...

ChinaGirl
09-14-2014, 01:46 PM
Sounds official ....

Position Requirements
Successful candidate should have high school diploma or equivalency; or one to three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Customer service and cash handling experience strongly preferred.

https://www.appone.com/MainInfoReq.asp?R_ID=926250&B_ID=83&fid=1&Adid=&ssbgcolor=&SearchScreenID=1177&CountryID=3&LanguageID=2

Done deal ... ask them when Warka is set to trade and return deposits please ... I'm hearing 2074 ...

I like this banks motto "Live First" .... should expand on that "Live First ...Die Second" ... makes perfect sense.

oldskiier
09-14-2014, 02:25 PM
This should be renamed to the "Comedy Section" ....LMAO !

HumbleGenius
09-14-2014, 02:52 PM

Excellent. So I still have time to buy more dinar? Where can I buy more dinar? Needs to happen tomorrow so I have I it before the RV. Please let me know how I can purchase more dinar..

Will-it-happen?
09-14-2014, 05:01 PM
At least we still got our sense of humour !!!

Will-it-happen?
09-14-2014, 05:35 PM
so who is this "International Personal Banker" ? Bernie Madoff ?

baz
09-14-2014, 07:22 PM
Today I was passing by a tramp who was going through the bins looking for something to eat and as the Dinar has no more use for me I dropped a very large bundle of 25 thou's into his trolley, he took one look and shouted back to me before running of...."Guvnor you shouldn't have done that this stuff is going to RV on Tuesday this week"...

Now could this be the same banker I wonder?

Will-it-happen?
09-14-2014, 09:20 PM
Today I was passing by a tramp who was going through the bins looking for something to eat and as the Dinar has no more use for me I dropped a very large bundle of 25 thou's into his trolley, he took one look and shouted back to me before running of...."Guvnor you shouldn't have done that this stuff is going to RV on Tuesday this week"...

Now could this be the same banker I wonder?

I actually believe that !!!

Will-it-happen?
09-16-2014, 06:19 PM
i guess nothing happened

mike032588
09-16-2014, 06:58 PM
i guess nothing happened

cmon silly goose it takes 12432 seconds to post to the CBI website... we have about 1000 seconds to go than it RVS at 2234322 - 1 USD as a matter of fact... now is the best time to RV with ISIS handling boat loads of IQD... that would be perfect because when they go to cash it in at the bank... we can have Iraqi Police and Military Personal arrest them on the spot... WOW what a good idea... hahahaah

Wolverine
09-17-2014, 07:35 PM
i guess nothing happened

Selling 2 billion dinar in under 144 hours could hardly be referred to as "nothing".

"Something" big indeed happened, said purchases being equated to friendly fire, friendly @#**ing, or getting friendly @#**ed !

Will-it-happen?
09-18-2014, 12:10 AM
Selling 2 billion dinar in under 144 hours could hardly be referred to as "nothing".

"Something" big indeed happened, said purchases being equated to friendly fire, friendly @#**ing, or getting friendly @#**ed !

That kind of turnover is done all the time

Wolverine
09-19-2014, 12:38 AM
That kind of turnover is done all the time

....and here I thought it was really HUGH !!!