PDA

View Full Version : some new intel from Okie_Oil_Man hi hi

dennis1677
09-22-2014, 10:37 PM
:cool::p GOOD MONDAY AFTERNOON AMERICA, SHIPS AT SEA AND ALL OUR WORLD WIDE FRIENDS. TODAY, THE BEGINNING OF A BRAND NEW BEAUTIFUL WEEK THAT COULD BE OF HISTORIC PROPORTIONS IN ALL OUR LIVES. THERE ARE SEVERAL MORE THAN POSITIVE OCCURRENCES TRANSPIRED OVER THE WEEKEND. ALMOST TOO NUMEROUS TO MENTION ONE BY ONE BUT IT WAS A CONFLUENCE OF ALL THE POSITIVE MOVEMENTS NECESSARY TO BRING ABOUT OUR DREAMS AND BLESSINGS. STAY ALERT FOR NEWS FLOWING IN NEARLY ON AN HOURLY BASIS. I WILL BE BACK WHEN AUTHORIZED WITH THE DETAIL'S THAT MUST FOR JUST A FEW HOURS BE KEPT PRIVAT

ChinaGirl
09-23-2014, 12:01 AM
:cool::p GOOD MONDAY AFTERNOON AMERICA, SHIPS AT SEA AND ALL OUR WORLD WIDE FRIENDS. TODAY, THE BEGINNING OF A BRAND NEW BEAUTIFUL WEEK THAT COULD BE OF HISTORIC PROPORTIONS IN ALL OUR LIVES. THERE ARE SEVERAL MORE THAN POSITIVE OCCURRENCES TRANSPIRED OVER THE WEEKEND. ALMOST TOO NUMEROUS TO MENTION ONE BY ONE BUT IT WAS A CONFLUENCE OF ALL THE POSITIVE MOVEMENTS NECESSARY TO BRING ABOUT OUR DREAMS AND BLESSINGS. STAY ALERT FOR NEWS FLOWING IN NEARLY ON AN HOURLY BASIS. I WILL BE BACK WHEN AUTHORIZED WITH THE DETAIL'S THAT MUST FOR JUST A FEW HOURS BE KEPT PRIVAT

con·flu·ence noun \ˈkän-ˌflü-ən(t)s, kən-ˈ\

: a place where two or more cons join to become one
: a situation in which two cons come together to con at the same time

Pooh Bear
10-16-2014, 02:00 PM
10 years. 10 frickin' years! See my join date?! I've heard the same thing for 10 years. I think this same paragraph has been cut and paste since at least '06. Oh well, it's always a fun read :)

English Bob
10-20-2014, 02:59 PM
con·flu·ence

noun \ˈkän-ˌflü-ən(t)s, kən-ˈ\

: a place where two or more cons join to become one
: a situation in which two cons come together to con at the same time

That word stood out to me too!

So did the amount of views LOL

Replies: 3 (http://www.investorsiraq.com/forums/misc.php?do=whoposted&t=8271)
Views: 1,262

EB

Mo Dinar
10-21-2014, 03:12 AM
10 years. 10 frickin' years! See my join date?! I've heard the same thing for 10 years. I think this same paragraph has been cut and paste since at least '06. Oh well, it's always a fun read :)

I agree! It is hard to believe that an entire DECADE has gone by. Sometimes I wish i had never stumbled across Fat Wallets thread on the Dinar. I used to sit at the computer all night waiting for some breaking news of the elusive "RV"... Iraq owes me dammit :)

Pooh Bear
10-22-2014, 08:35 PM
I agree! It is hard to believe that an entire DECADE has gone by. Sometimes I wish i had never stumbled across Fat Wallets thread on the Dinar. I used to sit at the computer all night waiting for some breaking news of the elusive "RV"... Iraq owes me dammit :)

Preach on, Mo! We are owed big time! I was actually working in Iraq back in '04, and it was my first foray into overseas work. I exchanged a wad of cash for dinar, thinking that I might need local currency when dealing with local vendors and such that were occasionally on base. Little did I know they only wanted greenbacks! Anyway, I had an envelope full of dinar when I came across this site and also overheard conversations of co-workers. I thought, "well heck, this could be worth something someday!" I held onto it..... A decade later, it's still in the sock drawer and waiting for the magic to happen.

Oh, and obviously I haven't visit the forums frequently in a long while, but what brought me back was a conversation with a co-worker here at home. His told me that his wife starting talking about the day they would strike it rich and where they could move. As he continued, I heard many phrases that sounded far too familiar (akin to the SGS days). I asked if she had bought Iraqi Dinar. He confessed that was the case, sheepishly, and told me she was certain it would hit soon.

I just sat back, smiled, and told him the road I've been down with the Dinar over the years. I watched him deflate a little, because he knew he'd have to go break the reality to his wife.

But....you never know. ;)