PDA

View Full Version : Al-Warkaa Bank ESX shareholder?

thebest
10-26-2014, 05:22 PM
Shareholders

Erbil Chamber of Commerce & Industries

Duhok Chamber of Commerce & Industries

Sulaimaniyah Chamber of Commerce & Industries

Dabin Group

Salahiddin Group

Zagros Company for General Trading

Farouk Holding

Korektelecom Company

Jihan Group of Companies

Nokan Company for General Contractions

Jihan University

Jihan Bank

Middle East Bank

Ashur Bank

North Bank

KRG Ministry of Finance

Ministry of Maryrs

Al-Warkaa Bank

http://erbil-esx.com/Default.aspx?page=page&c=shareholders

oldskiier
10-26-2014, 05:43 PM
What the hell is this !!!! Warka ..... is going to trade on the ESX..??? with our shares..????

thebest
10-26-2014, 06:45 PM
What the hell is this !!!! Warka ..... is going to trade on the ESX..??? with our shares..????

I really dont, but look very interesting.

ChinaGirl
10-26-2014, 06:59 PM

Bankrupt the old - start a new corp. on a new exchange ?? If so we need to contact Erbil and advise - thing is I had no "W" shares in "my good name" - just Excel Spread Sheets - can't show up with that - looks ridiculous - did anyone have "W" shares in their good name ? If so you may have a leg to stand on.

Also - we can email "W" letting them know we know of their intentions with the Erbil exchange - see if we get recognition for prior ownership.

This is some crazy S%&*

pirata
10-26-2014, 07:19 PM
What is the problem with warka trading in the
esx? I see others banks as well in the list that trade
In the Isx.I believe this is very good!!

ChinaGirl
10-26-2014, 07:23 PM

No problem at all - I just want credit for the ISX shares I owned before it tanked in Baghdad - I'll gladly take them on the ESX.

thebest
10-26-2014, 07:27 PM
Bankrupt the old - start a new corp. on a new exchange ?? If so we need to contact Erbil and advise - thing is I had no "W" shares in "my good name" - just Excel Spread Sheets - can't show up with that - looks ridiculous - did anyone have "W" shares in their good name ? If so you may have a leg to stand on.

Also - we can email "W" letting them know we know of their intentions with the Erbil exchange - see if we get recognition for prior ownership.

This is some crazy S%&*

Can you for one time think POSITIVE?
Why WARKA is a shareholder in the ESX?
If WARKA move to the ESX our stocks will be in the ESX is the same country and the rule for now is your trade in the ISX or ESX no in both stocks.

thebest
10-26-2014, 07:32 PM
No problem at all - I just want credit for the ISX shares I owned before it tanked in Baghdad - I'll gladly take them on the ESX.
Your glad. I dont belive you.
You take you gun out to early. Nex time wait and prepare you negative comments.

thebest
10-26-2014, 07:36 PM
The ?. WARKA is moving the stocks to the ESX or WARKA is investing in the ESX. Ethier one look good.

ChinaGirl
10-26-2014, 08:42 PM
Your glad. I dont belive you.
You take you gun out to early. Nex time wait and prepare you negative comments.

wtf are you talking about ? Start using both sides of your brain for once ...

Will-it-happen?
10-26-2014, 09:44 PM
.................................................. ...............

Will-it-happen?
10-26-2014, 10:13 PM
the ESX website seems a bit pathetic tho : http://www.erbil-esx.com/Default.aspx

thebest
10-26-2014, 10:29 PM
think positive!!!!!

Will-it-happen?
10-26-2014, 11:35 PM
the ESX website seems a bit pathetic tho : http://www.erbil-esx.com/Default.aspx

come to think of it so is the ISX website too (still advertising a meeting in may past !!!)

buck74
10-27-2014, 01:37 AM
All of my 8 million shares in Warka are in my name. I think any movement on any exchange is good news, as it shows some sign of life. :)

This is some crazy S%&*

triumphantcorp
10-27-2014, 03:35 AM
I am feeling very positive about this. Thanks for the post I pulled this from another forum...hope that it is ok.

The Warka Bank website is now again fully operational., and I now have full access to my accounts after a one week approx. "this service is not available" block to my access. The message below is a direct lift from the Warka Bank website .. it says they can now handle accounts in VARIOUS CURRENCIES ... before one could ONLY hold accounts in IQD and USD .. AND you could ONLY DEPOSIT and WITHDRAW in USD !!!!
Interest was only paid 6 monthly, now it's monthly ... and the rate has dropped from 7% to 5% PA.
These are MAJOR changes !!!!

Warka Bank for Investment and Finance’s savings account, can earn the customer competitive interest rates which is credited on a monthly basis into their current account. this service will help those who are in need of monthly income to pay for their needs. It is Available various currencies such as Iraqi Dinars, US Dollars and Euro, the saving account is also supported with our banking products such as internet banking, phone banking and SMS banking services.
http://www.warka-bank.com/?0d64a19350cbfd46e4a2baf4b073222ae1545ea7c6639db4c 9604c2f

haggisbasher
10-27-2014, 04:48 AM
this is looking good if Warka return

This would be a shroud move by Warka if it goes ahead,less exposure to Baghdad's shia dominated religious & political influences.GOOD MOVE & GOOD NEWS.

Will-it-happen?
10-27-2014, 12:47 PM
Was speaking with a Turkish banker based in Erbil, says Erbil is like another country

He recommended the lawyers firm Amereller (who have offices based in Munich as well as Iraq) if we need legal representation over there

Will-it-happen?
10-27-2014, 06:56 PM
Shareholders

Erbil Chamber of Commerce & Industries

Duhok Chamber of Commerce & Industries

Sulaimaniyah Chamber of Commerce & Industries

Dabin Group

Salahiddin Group

Zagros Company for General Trading

Farouk Holding

Korektelecom Company

Jihan Group of Companies

Nokan Company for General Contractions

Jihan University

Jihan Bank

Middle East Bank

Ashur Bank

North Bank

KRG Ministry of Finance

Ministry of Maryrs

Al-Warkaa Bank

http://erbil-esx.com/Default.aspx?page=page&c=shareholders

Warka are just shareholders in the ESX , where is the bit that says they are to be listed there ?

lonelyintexas
10-27-2014, 07:14 PM
What is the best suggestion on time to try and get an email to ebanking to get my password reset.
Thanks in advance
LIT

Mo Dinar
10-27-2014, 09:48 PM
I am reading that the monthly interest might only be applied to the "current account", which is a checking account; not the savings account!

40plus
10-28-2014, 06:35 AM

He's saying you jump the gun, run around like chicken little.."the sky is falling, the sky is falling...must do this, do that, hurry to the next problem" kind of crap you post. When you get called on it..you degrade the poster with rudeness and vitriol..not in line with the sweet disposition you try to fake when not called being called out.

Does that answer your question?

40plus
10-28-2014, 06:41 AM
I believe this is the start of good news hoped for by loyal and patient Warka investors. I have always chosen to believe the Al-Bunnia family are people of integrity who have been fighting an uphill battle since Saddam. Very powerful and conniving forces have tried to take them out and each time they survive and come back stronger. I believe if Warka is left alone, they will become a major force in Iraq.

buck74
10-28-2014, 10:38 PM
Has anyone (who has had good luck with replies) e-mailed Warka customer service to ask about the ESX? This would not be me as they never seem to reply to my e-mails anymore.

HumbleGenius
10-29-2014, 12:16 PM
I believe this is the start of good news hoped for by loyal and patient Warka investors. I have always chosen to believe the Al-Bunnia family are people of integrity who have been fighting an uphill battle since Saddam. Very powerful and conniving forces have tried to take them out and each time they survive and come back stronger. I believe if Warka is left alone, they will become a major force in Iraq.

I agree. Just like Donald Trumps repeated bankruptcies. He is still a millionaire and no one got hurt by his exploits. I am sure Warka will come back in the next couple weeks at 5 times its current value and we will see all our bank accounts have extra money added as compensation. I am sure of this because I believe it.

thebest
10-29-2014, 04:26 PM
Yes patience.

40plus
10-29-2014, 07:45 PM
I agree. Just like Donald Trumps repeated bankruptcies. He is still a millionaire and no one got hurt by his exploits. I am sure Warka will come back in the next couple weeks at 5 times its current value and we will see all our bank accounts have extra money added as compensation. I am sure of this because I believe it.

F*ck your sarcasm. Unlike you, I am not "sure" of anything. I only base my personal choices on evidence of the Bunnia's track record. Look it up..they are into some strong businesses in Iraq and are still a viable force. There are those who do not want them to prosper, who have tried in various ways to shut them down..but Al Bunnia has continued victorious.

I prefer to believe in a track record of integrity and stick-to-itiveness, as opposed to listening to over the edge rantings of a Chicken Little or someone who gets off on having everyone adopt their personal "lost my investment" mentality.

True, I may not have liquidity at the moment with Warka, but they are still managing my accounts, answering my questions and adding interest to my Cds. I have withdrawn profits in the past and CHOOSE TO BELIEVE based on my DD that chances are still good that I will be able to withdraw ALL sometime in the future.

Facts:

Warka was attacked by Malaki & the CBI
They won in court and have judgments pending.
Iraq is still in a war.
They are currently passing banking laws, to protect investors.
Warka has made it clear they will keep fighting.

I believe they will be successful. It is my personal choice and I don't cotton to posters who probably have peanuts invested telling me how wrong I am with my choices.

I now have over 150k at today's value invested in Cds or stocks. Either I am dumber than you & shed tears..or sly as a fox & will smile..ONLY TIME WILL TELL...NOT THE LIKES OF A TOKYO ROSE OR A HAUGHTY GENIUS.

oldskiier
10-29-2014, 08:33 PM
Well said 40plus !!!!

HumbleGenius
10-29-2014, 08:46 PM
F*ck your sarcasm. Unlike you, I am not "sure" of anything. I only base my personal choices on evidence of the Bunnia's track record. Look it up..they are into some strong businesses in Iraq and are still a viable force. There are those who do not want them to prosper, who have tried in various ways to shut them down..but Al Bunnia has continued victorious.

I prefer to believe in a track record of integrity and stick-to-itiveness, as opposed to listening to over the edge rantings of a Chicken Little or someone who gets off on having everyone adopt their personal "lost my investment" mentality.

True, I may not have liquidity at the moment with Warka, but they are still managing my accounts, answering my questions and adding interest to my Cds. I have withdrawn profits in the past and CHOOSE TO BELIEVE based on my DD that chances are still good that I will be able to withdraw ALL sometime in the future.

Facts:

Warka was attacked by Malaki & the CBI
They won in court and have judgments pending.
Iraq is still in a war.
They are currently passing banking laws, to protect investors.
Warka has made it clear they will keep fighting.

I believe they will be successful. It is my personal choice and I don't cotton to posters who probably have peanuts invested telling me how wrong I am with my choices.

I now have over 150k at today's value invested in Cds or stocks. Either I am dumber than you & shed tears..or sly as a fox & will smile..ONLY TIME WILL TELL...NOT THE LIKES OF A TOKYO ROSE OR A HAUGHTY GENIUS.

And this is what I get for being positive. I just can't win.

Will-it-happen?
10-29-2014, 10:15 PM
And this is what I get for being positive. I just can't win.

You could just leave and annoy/insult other people elsewhere

Lets face it, you're a j3rk

HumbleGenius
10-29-2014, 11:03 PM
You could just leave and annoy/insult other people elsewhere

Lets face it, you're a j3rk

Are you stalking me? Listen dopey #2. You and dopey #1 jumped on me because I suggested that selling cash dinar in hand back to a dealer will just set up some other poor sap to buy into a RV ruse. You two dopes started associating statements and assumptions to me that I never stated or implied. Not realizing I was in discussion w 2 people of such low iQ's I engaged further. Now that I understand you are of special needs I will go easier on you.

Will-it-happen?
10-29-2014, 11:36 PM
Are you stalking me? Listen dopey #2. You and dopey #1 jumped on me because I suggested that selling cash dinar in hand back to a dealer will just set up some other poor sap to buy into a RV ruse. You two dopes started associating statements and assumptions to me that I never stated or implied. Not realizing I was in discussion w 2 people of such low iQ's I engaged further. Now that I understand you are of special needs I will go easier on you.

It is you who always tries to imply everyone is a loser for investing in the IQD

If it is such a bad investment why do you always bang on about it, sell the damn stuff and begone !!!

BTW it is you who is the stalker , just look at this forum, it has nothing but your cretinous venom everywhere (quotes where you always try to get the last word)

If you're such an amazing investor lets hear how you will make your return from all this (not how everyone is a loser/conman)

Or do you just like to hear the sound of your own poor misguided opinions ??

HumbleGenius
10-30-2014, 12:48 AM
It is you who always tries to imply everyone is a loser for investing in the IQD

If it is such a bad investment why do you always bang on about it, sell the damn stuff and begone !!!

BTW it is you who is the stalker , just look at this forum, it has nothing but your cretinous venom everywhere (quotes where you always try to get the last word)

If you're such an amazing investor lets hear how you will make your return from all this (not how everyone is a loser/conman)

Or do you just like to hear the sound of your own poor misguided opinions ??

Once again your posting is mostly false statements, I have neither implied nor stated everyone is a con/loser. But you did ask a fair question. My planned return.
Current status:
2 Warka accounts
Stock holdings:
70% in name
30% in proxy
Dinar cash in hand is minimal

It is not my intent to return cash from my account even if provided the opportunity at this time. I got into this about 7 years ago with the intent of letting it ride for 10-20 years. My hope along the way was to increase funds through bank accounts but primarily the stock market. Along the way I learned the cash dinar RV spiel was a scam. Most of us have. Some took action accepting that reality and some continue to this day to believe it will happen. For me at this time I have written off any of my portfolio that is associated w warka regarding bank accounts and shares in proxy. This leaves me w a significant number of shares in my good name in limbo ISX. I have no broker to trade through and with ISIS knocking on the baghdad door among 1000 other issues iraq still has going on w no progress I will not send any additional funds to open up an new brokerage acct. If warka were to pop back up. Great. But I am not planning on that. I base that position on my own experience/research and not my desire or hope.

millionairetobe71
11-07-2014, 04:33 AM
children!!!

Stop banging each other's head!!! Is non-sense, it does no-good to anyone here and it actually make all three of you look like a bunch of fools. Yes, i say that and i will say it again and underline it....it actually make all three of you look like a bunch of fools.

all three of you have been for a long time on this site, all three of you have similar and different points of view.

AND ALL THREE OF YOU ARE VERY WELL RESPECTED MEMBERS!!!!

But we all have the same damn objective....see iraq prosper so our investment will pay off and we can finally tell the world " i told you so that we will prevail and made off with a hefty pay day"....

That be through hard cash investment, bank investment, isx investment, cd investement, whatever the hell investment, even through the damn talking horses investment.... I don't care what kind of investment but one that someday will give you a good return for whatever you put in.

So lets get back in track and rethink what we have learned from what is going on overthere and contribute positively to this website so the newbees can learn from us as well.....

That's it.

Mtb71

40plus
11-07-2014, 08:08 PM
children!!!

Stop banging each other's head!!! Is non-sense, it does no-good to anyone here and it actually make all three of you look like a bunch of fools. Yes, i say that and i will say it again and underline it....it actually make all three of you look like a bunch of fools.

all three of you have been for a long time on this site, all three of you have similar and different points of view.

AND ALL THREE OF YOU ARE VERY WELL RESPECTED MEMBERS!!!!

But we all have the same damn objective....see iraq prosper so our investment will pay off and we can finally tell the world " i told you so that we will prevail and made off with a hefty pay day"....

That be through hard cash investment, bank investment, isx investment, cd investement, whatever the hell investment, even through the damn talking horses investment.... I don't care what kind of investment but one that someday will give you a good return for whatever you put in.

So lets get back in track and rethink what we have learned from what is going on overthere and contribute positively to this website so the newbees can learn from us as well.....

That's it.

Mtb71

Excellent post. Courteous, sincere discussion with no hidden agenda or emotional ill-health is the only true path toward prosperity, unity and security.

We would all do well to practice this in every aspect of our lives, be it relationships, investments or politics.

Mtb71, kudos for being a voice of sanity among the stressed-out and contentious.