PDA

View Full Version : Warka / CBI Victims - Legal Action Sought (Sign Up Here)

ChinaGirl
11-09-2014, 10:03 PM
Ok.. lets get to work - we are looking for 3 law firms to make contact with in order to investigate Warka /CBI in reference to funds on hold / missing funds / proxy shares / missing paid ups / issued ISX trading numbers etc. etc. - is CBI at fault or Warka ? And how do we get our money back home ASAP ?

Please add any info to the list (firm names / letter content for example) that you feel is pertinent - I will concoct a letter and send it to each of the 3 firms for review and see what kind of responses we get.

Let me know if you prefer funding the project ($100-200 each for example or you prefer payment based on recovered funds i.e. %) - the letter we issue will contain a suggestion of both methods of payment if that is what you want...

Do Not send anyone here money - once the law firm is chosen - you can make arrangements with them directly (% or otherwise)

We can decide collectively which firm to choose. Once we choose and have made contact we will move the info to the FB Victims page for additional investors to review.

Do Not post your real names or addresses or amount $$ in question (what you've lost) here - the law firm can tally that up internally ... once the law firm is chosen you can forward personal info to them - no one here or on FB needs to know who you are.

Lets do this people = the waiting is over - Warka and the CBI has had ample time to come clean - time to take control.

Good luck.

CG

Will-it-happen?
11-09-2014, 10:57 PM
http://www.amereller.com

I have a contact there already (and they have offices in Baghdad)

$100 is good for me ( I want to keep 100% of my funds in warka)

dinar shore
11-10-2014, 04:00 AM
Sounds like something that I would participate in, W-I-H. Count me in if this comes to fruition. Thanks.

http://www.amereller.com

I have a contact there already (and they have offices in Baghdad)

$100 is good for me ( I want to keep 100% of my funds in warka)

40plus
11-10-2014, 05:50 AM
Lets do this people = the waiting is over - Warka and the CBI has had ample time to come clean - time to take control.

CG

So says you.

IMO, after all is said and done you will get a letter stating the obvious..that things are in motion with the new government, there are laws being passed to protect investor funds, that Warka has a judgement for restitution from the CBI and...that you need to be more patient.

Perhaps you should offer your organizational/motivational skills to the Department of Defense, they may need your help getting that USD 4.5million from Warka too.

Regardless, I hope it relieves your stress & makes you feel better.

dinar_dude
11-10-2014, 06:34 AM
Why don't you all send your grievances to the State Department?? They have diplomatic officers who probably engage with the CBI and other Iraqi leadership, and may bring up these issues if you scream loudly enough.

ChinaGirl
11-10-2014, 01:34 PM
So says you.

IMO, after all is said and done you will get a letter stating the obvious..that things are in motion with the new government, there are laws being passed to protect investor funds, that Warka has a judgement for restitution from the CBI and...that you need to be more patient.

Perhaps you should offer your organizational/motivational skills to the Department of Defense, they may need your help getting that USD 4.5million from Warka too.

Regardless, I hope it relieves your stress & makes you feel better.

Thanks... not stressed, feel great ... PS - it was 6.5 million. Also...thanks again for chiming in with your Smart A$$ comments - really helps out here.

40plus - assumed was your IQ level... but silly me, that would be 40minus :)

ChinaGirl
11-10-2014, 01:34 PM
Why don't you all send your grievances to the State Department?? They have diplomatic officers who probably engage with the CBI and other Iraqi leadership, and may bring up these issues if you scream loudly enough.

Thanks ... a possibility.

HumbleGenius
11-10-2014, 04:03 PM
Thanks ... a possibility.

I am onboard but suggest the following:
1) Iraq is in such flux I suggest waiting to see if Iraq is even going to exist in 6-12 mos.
2) Letter to state department is good move now.
3) Better move might be a letter to the US Iraqi Chamber of Commerce. See if they will take up our cause. They have contact w the Iraqi State Dept and was the group that arranged for our individual Iraq Certification for registered investing (those not in proxy) w Iraq and the ISX.
4) ignore the low IQ posting trolls on here that are ignorant and dont want to accept the facts of the current situation. (You will know who they are by their ignorant response to this specific post. :) )

40plus
11-11-2014, 02:08 AM
1) Iraq is in such flux I suggest waiting to see if Iraq is even going to exist in 6-12 mos.
3) Better move might be a letter to the US Iraqi Chamber of Commerce. See if they will take up our cause. They have contact w the Iraqi State Dept and was the group that arranged for our individual Iraq Certification for registered investing (those not in proxy) w Iraq and the ISX.
4) ignore the low IQ posting trolls on here that are ignorant and dont want to accept the facts of the current situation. (You will know who they are by their ignorant response to this specific post. :) )

Just because someone doesn't go along with your interpretation of current events and constant harangue about it, they are low IQ and not as good/smart/as you..and so you must insult them to make yourself feel superior? Both you and ChinaGirl are very intolerant and you do not accept diversity of opinions if they differ from yours.

I simply don't feel like freaking out about what is going on with Warka. My investment strategy is to be patient and let things develop naturally. To be kicking and screaming about the problems Warka is having, while knowing Mr. Al-bunnia and family are doing their best to survive just isn't my style, even though the situation has caused me some serious consternation.

You're not at Starbucks or Burger King..there is a war going on,so for the moment, YOU CAN'T HAVE IT YOUR WAY, no matter how much of a tantrum you throw.

Obviously, my posts and posts by others of the same view won't convince you to chill, nor to be more civil with those of differing views..so, have at it. Call everyone names..accuse Al-Bunnia of thievery and all sorts of nefarious things, it only exposes your weakness and lack of maturity...might as well let the whole world know the sort of people you are I guess.

I do not disagree with the idea of looking into 'where's the beef' or filing for legal action, etc...but only after the dust settles and we know how the court judgement falls on Warka's behalf. To kick up dust now, before allowing Warka time to resolve the issue IMO only shows a lack of class. If I fly out to meet the folks at Warka, I don't want to be regarded as a no class, spoiled American a$$ that tried kicking Warka when they were down and not allowing them time to get up. No, CG, IMO it has NOT been "long enough". It has been a WAR. I understand that some people expect the world to cater to their every whim..but why is it so hard for you to comprehend the repercussions of war?

Now, the fact that I've probably got more skin in the game than both of you combined doesn't give me any leg up over you regarding exit strategy or opinions, but please consider giving me equality in stating my opinion without your insulting attitude.

You both are vipers, no matter how you try to hide it..just read your own posts.

40plus
11-11-2014, 02:56 AM
Thanks... not stressed, feel great ... PS - it was 6.5 million. Also...thanks again for chiming in with your Smart A$$ comments - really helps out here.

40plus - assumed was your IQ level... but silly me, that would be 40minus :)

Right...and there are no "Smart A$$ comments" above. You lie, honey.

dinar_dude
11-11-2014, 07:03 AM
A letter to State Department should highlight its advocacy and influence in getting US investors involved in Iraq in order to support the country, leveraging its responsibility to engage with the Iraqi government when investors are left in this type of "limbo". In short, the question should be asked - why should American investors support State Department support of Iraqi development by investing in Iraq when our investment money goes unaccounted for? The State Department has a responsibility to apply pressure on the Iraqi government (CBI, ISC, Finance Ministry, banks, etc.) on these matters if it expects US investors to support these programs.

ChinaGirl
11-11-2014, 12:55 PM
Right...and there are no "Smart A$$ comments" above. You lie, honey.

Smart A$$ - possibly ... Lie ? not equating that - I guess I'm back to the IQ comment I made earlier. And your "freaking out" rant - Ironically you seem to be the only one freaking out here - the rest are peacefully creating a plan together and adding ideas. If the bank miraculously comes back to life, great - if not, at the very least we can spend our time here positively, instead of bitching about each others views on the matter

I'll put 40plus down as undecided :)

ChinaGirl
11-11-2014, 01:08 PM

Thanks.. looks like we can send a blanket letter to a few recipients (law office(s) / SD etc.) - see who responds positively. Lets attempt at not spending any money in the early stages - we can decide on responses if we wish to push forward. Just FYI This could take weeks / months - but nothing were not used to here :)

HumbleGenius
11-11-2014, 02:22 PM
Just because someone doesn't go along with your interpretation of current events and constant harangue about it, they are low IQ and not as good/smart/as you..and so you must insult them to make yourself feel superior? Both you and ChinaGirl are very intolerant and you do not accept diversity of opinions if they differ from yours.

I simply don't feel like freaking out about what is going on with Warka. My investment strategy is to be patient and let things develop naturally. To be kicking and screaming about the problems Warka is having, while knowing Mr. Al-bunnia and family are doing their best to survive just isn't my style, even though the situation has caused me some serious consternation.

You're not at Starbucks or Burger King..there is a war going on,so for the moment, YOU CAN'T HAVE IT YOUR WAY, no matter how much of a tantrum you throw.

Obviously, my posts and posts by others of the same view won't convince you to chill, nor to be more civil with those of differing views..so, have at it. Call everyone names..accuse Al-Bunnia of thievery and all sorts of nefarious things, it only exposes your weakness and lack of maturity...might as well let the whole world know the sort of people you are I guess.

I do not disagree with the idea of looking into 'where's the beef' or filing for legal action, etc...but only after the dust settles and we know how the court judgement falls on Warka's behalf. To kick up dust now, before allowing Warka time to resolve the issue IMO only shows a lack of class. If I fly out to meet the folks at Warka, I don't want to be regarded as a no class, spoiled American a$$ that tried kicking Warka when they were down and not allowing them time to get up. No, CG, IMO it has NOT been "long enough". It has been a WAR. I understand that some people expect the world to cater to their every whim..but why is it so hard for you to comprehend the repercussions of war?

Now, the fact that I've probably got more skin in the game than both of you combined doesn't give me any leg up over you regarding exit strategy or opinions, but please consider giving me equality in stating my opinion without your insulting attitude.

You both are vipers, no matter how you try to hide it..just read your own posts.

So you agree w my first 3 points and proved my fourth. Well done.

HumbleGenius
11-11-2014, 02:27 PM
Dinar Dude. Agreed.
ChinaGirl. Thanks. Im sure it will all occur soon. :)
Let the wait begin.

ChinaGirl
11-11-2014, 02:38 PM
So you agree w my first 3 points and proved my fourth. Well done.

Ya... I'm with you and the others - lets just push forward ... if he doesn't want to be part of it fine - I can respect that. What I don't understand is why condemn us for attempting to dig a little deeper - not kicking anyone while they're down, just looking for further info on the matter.

I have found over the years that he who protests against progress has an ulterior motive. I have my hunches in that regard - and I don't think 40plus is the last one here to protest our attempt at transparency.

Furthermore, if it were just me wanting to push ahead and the group here felt I was overacting I would stand down with the rest of you - but I don't think that is the case here.

Will-it-happen?
11-11-2014, 05:34 PM
so I see we are still arguing about arguing

What exactly can the US state dept do ? ( I am a Brit so you others need do this)

dinar_dude
11-11-2014, 09:44 PM
The state dept. can't technically do anything, as far as I'm aware (and I might be wrong) to make Iraq comply, but it can apply diplomatic pressure to Iraqi leadership to address these issues on their end. i.e. - engage with the PM, CBI chairman, ISC chairman (etc.) to have these issues looked into, or, at the least, get answers from Iraqi leadership for investors on what is going on with the status of Warka, ISX, etc. There is probably not a lot of ability to effect events on the ground I admit, but at least it may help to get some credible information (instead of nothing) to base our decisions on.

ChinaGirl
11-11-2014, 11:22 PM
The state dept. can't technically do anything, as far as I'm aware (and I might be wrong) to make Iraq comply, but it can apply diplomatic pressure to Iraqi leadership to address these issues on their end. i.e. - engage with the PM, CBI chairman, ISC chairman (etc.) to have these issues looked into, or, at the least, get answers from Iraqi leadership for investors on what is going on with the status of Warka, ISX, etc. There is probably not a lot of ability to effect events on the ground I admit, but at least it may help to get some credible information (instead of nothing) to base our decisions on.

"but at least it may help to get some credible information (instead of nothing) to base our decisions on."

That is all I'm seeking initially - if we stumble upon a positive exit strategy for people here then bonus. Why some here frown at attempting any progress or closure on all of this is just odd.

ChinaGirl
11-11-2014, 11:30 PM
I'm liking Will-it Happen's contact more and more each day - they are right in Baghdad (and elsewhere) - maybe cc the State Department just for ref. - what can any of it hurt ? Give it till the end of the week or so (maybe some more ideas will pour in) then I can put something together for all to review / comment and approve - won't be more than a paragraph or so- maybe stating up to 160 Investors (possibly) with deposits ranging from a few thousand to 50K (on FB I think I read one individual had at least that) - anyway ... we will all work together to compose something to send.

We may get nothing in response - but at least we can say we tried.

Thanks in advance.

dinar_dude
11-12-2014, 12:25 AM
I'm liking Will-it Happen's contact more and more each day - they are right in Baghdad (and elsewhere) - maybe cc the State Department just for ref. - what can any of it hurt ? Give it till the end of the week or so (maybe some more ideas will pour in) then I can put something together for all to review / comment and approve - won't be more than a paragraph or so- maybe stating up to 160 Investors (possibly) with deposits ranging from a few thousand to 50K (on FB I think I read one individual had at least that) - anyway ... we will all work together to compose something to send.

We may get nothing in response - but at least we can say we tried.

Thanks in advance.

Will-It-Happen, why don't you just ask your contacts in Baghdad to walk into Warka Bank, find a manager, and ask these questions?? This could at least help us to establish if the bank is actually operating..
Would your contacts be interested in doing something like this?

Mo Dinar
11-12-2014, 01:14 AM
Might be quicker to just call the IRS and tell em you have some money there, give them your account info. They'll take it off your hands!

triumphantcorp
11-12-2014, 03:26 PM
Our News / Lifting the CBI Custodianship

Dear Warka Clients and Shareholders,

On February 29th 2012 the Central Bank of Iraq Board of Directors reached a decision of appointing a CBI custodian committee on Warka Bank for Investment and Finance where in turn Warka Bank for Investment and Finance raised a legal case against the Central Bank of Iraq objecting the appointment of a CBI Custodian Committee and the case was presented to the Tribunal Court for Financial Services reference No.1 / Financial Services / 2012. After many legal sessions and court hearings the Tribunal Court for Financial Services verdict was in full favor of Warka Bank for Investment and Finance lifting the CBI Custodianship on the bank because according to the court the CBI Custodianship did not meet the legal terms, conditions and criteria. This verdict retained full legal stature .

Surprisingly on February 4th 2013 the Central Bank of Iraq submitted a request to the Tribunal Court for Financial Services to receive an approval from the court to raise a bankruptcy case against Warka Bank for Investment and Finance reference No. 5/Financial Services/ 2013 and for this purpose the Central Bank of Iraq decided to appoint another CBI Custodian committee on August 26th 2013 right after an earlier board meeting held a day before on February 25th 2013 where the CBI board of directors decided to lift the initial Custodianship which they appointed. Again after many court hearings and sessions as well as presenting the entire case to Financial, Banking, Monetary and Economic experts the Tribunal Court for Financial Services issued its verdict yet again in favor of Warka Bank for Investment and Finance declining the Central Bank of Iraq bankruptcy request and case.

As the Central Bank of Iraq was unconvinced with this verdict they appealed it Appeal Court Reference No. 1505/M/2013. On October 7th 2013 the Appeal Court issued its verdict in favor of Warka Bank for Investment and Finance certifying the court verdict issued by the Tribunal Court for Financial Services for the reasons indicated by the Tribunal Court for Financial Services as the Central Bank of Iraq decided to lift the CBI Custodianship on August 25th 2013 in accordance and response to the Tribunal Court for Financial Services verdict (No.1/ Financial Services/ 2012 May 26th 2013) after which the Central Bank of Iraq decided on August 26th 2013 to appoint a new CBI Custodian on Warka Bank for Investment and Finance to raise a bankruptcy case against the bank and due to the fact that the appointment of a CBI Custodian is contrary and discrepant to the verdict reached by the Tribunal Court for Financial Services thus Warka Bank for Investment and Finance objected and raised a legal case against the Central Bank of Iraq for appointing the new Custodianship reference No. 10/ Financial Services/2013

On September 22nd 2013 the court issued its decision declining the objection made by Warka Bank for Investment to lift the new CBI Custodian as the issue on hand does not have any legal grounds as by law to initiate a bankruptcy case against a bank a Custodian must be first appointed for this task where under the current circumstance in accordance with the verdict awarded in favor of Warka Bank for Investment the the CBI bankruptcy case declined thus once the verdict retains and reaches full legal stature the CBI Custodianship will be dismissed with the dismissal of the bankruptcy case as one is interconnected with another the dismissal of one is the dismissal of the other.
In Summary Warka Bank for Investment and Finance has won two verdicts both of which have retained full legal stature:
1. The objection case against the appointment of the CBI Custodianship Committee reference No. 1/Financial Services/ 2012 where the court awarded its verdict in favor of Warka Bank for Investment and Finance lifting the CBI custodianship where the verdict retained full legal stature.
2. The CBI request to raise a bankruptcy case reference No. 5/ Financial Services/ 2013 in which the verdict was awarded in favor of Warka Bank for Investment and Finance declining and dismissing the entire CBI request and case for not meeting the legal terms and conditions as well as court criteria. This verdict reached and retained full legal stature.

Kind Note:

There are still four cases against the Central Bank of Iraq for reputable and financial damages raised by the below:
1. Depositors
2. Shareholders
3. Staff
4. Managing Director demanding the full rehabilitation of the bank by the Central bank in accordance with the reasons indicated in all the court cases noting that as the four cases share legal similarities and are interconnected the court has decided to unite all of them into one case reference No. 1/ Services/ 2013 which is yet to finalized and hearings are still taking place.
Thank you for your time and cooperation .

Sincerely.

Board of Directors
Warka Bank for Investment and Finance

Screaming Eagle
11-12-2014, 06:07 PM

On February 29th 2012 the Central Bank of Iraq Board of Directors reached a decision of appointing a CBI custodian committee on Warka Bank for Investment and Finance where in turn Warka Bank for Investment and Finance raised a legal case against the Central Bank of Iraq objecting the appointment of a CBI Custodian Committee and the case was presented to the Tribunal Court for Financial Services reference No.1 / Financial Services / 2012. After many legal sessions and court hearings the Tribunal Court for Financial Services verdict was in full favor of Warka Bank for Investment and Finance lifting the CBI Custodianship on the bank because according to the court the CBI Custodianship did not meet the legal terms, conditions and criteria. This verdict retained full legal stature .

Surprisingly on February 4th 2013 the Central Bank of Iraq submitted a request to the Tribunal Court for Financial Services to receive an approval from the court to raise a bankruptcy case against Warka Bank for Investment and Finance reference No. 5/Financial Services/ 2013 and for this purpose the Central Bank of Iraq decided to appoint another CBI Custodian committee on August 26th 2013 right after an earlier board meeting held a day before on February 25th 2013 where the CBI board of directors decided to lift the initial Custodianship which they appointed. Again after many court hearings and sessions as well as presenting the entire case to Financial, Banking, Monetary and Economic experts the Tribunal Court for Financial Services issued its verdict yet again in favor of Warka Bank for Investment and Finance declining the Central Bank of Iraq bankruptcy request and case.

As the Central Bank of Iraq was unconvinced with this verdict they appealed it Appeal Court Reference No. 1505/M/2013. On October 7th 2013 the Appeal Court issued its verdict in favor of Warka Bank for Investment and Finance certifying the court verdict issued by the Tribunal Court for Financial Services for the reasons indicated by the Tribunal Court for Financial Services as the Central Bank of Iraq decided to lift the CBI Custodianship on August 25th 2013 in accordance and response to the Tribunal Court for Financial Services verdict (No.1/ Financial Services/ 2012 May 26th 2013) after which the Central Bank of Iraq decided on August 26th 2013 to appoint a new CBI Custodian on Warka Bank for Investment and Finance to raise a bankruptcy case against the bank and due to the fact that the appointment of a CBI Custodian is contrary and discrepant to the verdict reached by the Tribunal Court for Financial Services thus Warka Bank for Investment and Finance objected and raised a legal case against the Central Bank of Iraq for appointing the new Custodianship reference No. 10/ Financial Services/2013

On September 22nd 2013 the court issued its decision declining the objection made by Warka Bank for Investment to lift the new CBI Custodian as the issue on hand does not have any legal grounds as by law to initiate a bankruptcy case against a bank a Custodian must be first appointed for this task where under the current circumstance in accordance with the verdict awarded in favor of Warka Bank for Investment the the CBI bankruptcy case declined thus once the verdict retains and reaches full legal stature the CBI Custodianship will be dismissed with the dismissal of the bankruptcy case as one is interconnected with another the dismissal of one is the dismissal of the other.
In Summary Warka Bank for Investment and Finance has won two verdicts both of which have retained full legal stature:
1. The objection case against the appointment of the CBI Custodianship Committee reference No. 1/Financial Services/ 2012 where the court awarded its verdict in favor of Warka Bank for Investment and Finance lifting the CBI custodianship where the verdict retained full legal stature.
2. The CBI request to raise a bankruptcy case reference No. 5/ Financial Services/ 2013 in which the verdict was awarded in favor of Warka Bank for Investment and Finance declining and dismissing the entire CBI request and case for not meeting the legal terms and conditions as well as court criteria. This verdict reached and retained full legal stature.

Kind Note:

There are still four cases against the Central Bank of Iraq for reputable and financial damages raised by the below:
1. Depositors
2. Shareholders
3. Staff
4. Managing Director demanding the full rehabilitation of the bank by the Central bank in accordance with the reasons indicated in all the court cases noting that as the four cases share legal similarities and are interconnected the court has decided to unite all of them into one case reference No. 1/ Services/ 2013 which is yet to finalized and hearings are still taking place.

Sincerely.

Board of Directors

Thank you triumphantcorp, I had not seen this in its entirety.

Will-it-happen?
11-12-2014, 06:59 PM
Will-It-Happen, why don't you just ask your contacts in Baghdad to walk into Warka Bank, find a manager, and ask these questions?? This could at least help us to establish if the bank is actually operating..
Would your contacts be interested in doing something like this?

But then the lawyer would be working for us in his professional capacity as a lawyer, and would charge us for that privilage

oldskiier
11-12-2014, 07:14 PM
Looks like Warka is working for us now :)

1. Depositors
2. Shareholders

40plus
11-12-2014, 07:26 PM

Kind Note:

1. Depositors
2. Shareholders
3. Staff

Sincerely.

Board of Directors

Thought everyone considering CG's suggestion to stir the pot was aware of this letter.

It is specifically based on this letter that I have been on the "wait & see" side of the fence. I can't wrap my head around acting like an ankle biting poodle, while the dignified courts of Iraq are ironing this thing out. If you guys on the CG/HG team feel snapping' n yapping' will get you what you want, best of luck to ya.

Will-it-happen?
11-12-2014, 07:28 PM
Looks like Warka is working for us now :)

1. Depositors
2. Shareholders

4 more cases to go !!!

should get our money circa 2025 !!!

dinar_dude
11-12-2014, 08:31 PM
I hadn't seen this - good news, or at the least much better than basing decisions on conjecture.

SamsonGold
11-12-2014, 10:11 PM
Name-calling aside... I want to thank everyone that is still here (with this ten year investment) to discuss options. I don't see what it would hurt to put out a few feelers just in case we need to go that route at a later date. And after ten years, I believe we all have the patience to out wait a comet hitting the earth. I am prepared to wait another five or ten years.

ChinaGirl
11-12-2014, 11:01 PM
Thought everyone considering CG's suggestion to stir the pot was aware of this letter.

It is specifically based on this letter that I have been on the "wait & see" side of the fence. I can't wrap my head around acting like an ankle biting poodle, while the dignified courts of Iraq are ironing this thing out. If you guys on the CG/HG team feel snapping' n yapping' will get you what you want, best of luck to ya.

At best the "letter" posted here is a year old... dignified courts of Iraq ?? Seriously...where do drum up this crap ? The only ankle biter here is you - go feed off of another thread like the parasite you are.

ChinaGirl
11-12-2014, 11:05 PM
4 more cases to go !!!

should get our money circa 2025 !!!

Precisely - lets push forward.

ChinaGirl
11-12-2014, 11:11 PM
But then the lawyer would be working for us in his professional capacity as a lawyer, and would charge us for that privilage

There may be alternatives - I may be able to get some preliminary work done "pro bono" - I have some thoughts on this. Nothing guaranteed, but lets just move forward with the ideas and letter content for now. Stay focused - a few more will try to sway our efforts - ask yourself why ?

HumbleGenius
11-13-2014, 01:39 AM

Thank you 40plus for your good wishes however let me quote myself (I seem to be a very reliable source).
"1) Iraq is in such flux I suggest waiting to see if Iraq is even going to exist in 6-12 mos."

HumbleGenius
11-13-2014, 01:58 AM
Thank you 40plus for your good wishes however let me quote myself (I seem to be a very reliable source).
"1) Iraq is in such flux I suggest waiting to see if Iraq is even going to exist in 6-12 mos."

For the record I am not going to knock anyone for taking actions now to get information that should rightfully be provided when asked for. Warka is obviously non-responsive. I would not mind finding out why that is. If CG wants to proceed I would be pleased to be considered part of the team.

triumphantcorp
11-13-2014, 02:29 AM
Thank you triumphantcorp, I had not seen this in its entirety.

You are welcome, SE.
I just want us all to be aware that Mr. Al-Bunnia and Warka Bank are not just sitting on their hand or completely ignoring us. we are being represented and I believe that there is only one court case still open. I am as frustrated about Warka not responding to us as anyone else BUT I am not ready to throw out the baby with the bathwater yet. We can definitely do some mailings and investigations into all of the strategies discussed on these threads but let's change our motives. I still believe that we all made a fantastic investment when we both invested and deposited into Warka Bank.

HumbleGenius
11-13-2014, 02:19 PM
Couple of extreme points triumphant but I understand and agree w your point w reservations. I am not sure that people understand that people have been having problems w Warka before the government did their shananigans. I have documented these here since 2009. I even accepted Seaviews apology for giving me a hard time when I posted these concerns. Concern such as refusing to transfer shares I held in proxy into my good name as one example. (Did they really buy those shares for me or just redirect the funds?) I never received a correct stock portfolio statement the first time when I would ask for a new one. I always had to request a correction. I had the feeling then they were just sending me a statement based on the corrections I sent them.
My point is I hope that should/when the court ruling is implemented and Warka is provided the appropriate funds the people on here don't think that Warka will be back up and running like the good ole days of 2008. The CBI will only be making whole the portion and penalty they are responsible for. It was apparent prior to the attempt by the Gov to stick the final straw in them so they would sink quicker then they already were that Warka was having financial difficulties. Al Bunnia knew this and that is IMHGO the reason why he did not buy his portion of the 150% paid ups that never would have been authorized without his support. He suckered us in and skated.
Hoping for the best, wishing misfortune to none.

Will-it-happen?
11-13-2014, 08:09 PM
why dont we ask a lawyer to translate/comment and post info on Warka's previous court cases and their pending 4 cases

ChinaGirl
11-14-2014, 01:53 PM
why dont we ask a lawyer to translate/comment and post info on Warka's previous court cases and their pending 4 cases

We can ask in the initial request ... good point...

Will-it-happen?
11-16-2014, 12:18 AM
It appears we have been hacked !!!!!!

thebest
11-16-2014, 02:02 AM
It appears we have been hacked !!!!!!

I hope they take CG.

Will-it-happen?
11-16-2014, 02:47 AM
this is nuts !!!

Who would hack this site ????

2nd time that this has happened

ChinaGirl
11-16-2014, 07:08 PM
I hope they take CG.

And me .. you ... :)

ChinaGirl
11-16-2014, 07:13 PM
this is nuts !!!

2nd time that this has happened

Someone doesn't like us sniffing too close to the bank ?? ... maybe "thebest" and his friend "Scoot" ... or should I say .. Hacked By Rexal "Scooterist" ??? BWAHAHHA .. are you a little drunk desert monkey "the best" ?? LOLOLOL

From "the best" ... just say'n

This is not hypothetical'm talking about you. You said you had BWAI shares. What would you do with them.
Then you will not accept the offer of Scoot Gonzales? Sticking with yours WORTHLESS WARKA (BWAI) shares?
China Girl, Whortless (BWAI), I stay with (BWAI), worthless (BWAI), I stay with (BWAI)
I'm trying to understand you.

http://www.investorsiraq.com/forums/showthread.php?5076-CBI-delete-the-tutelage-of-WARKA-in-the-news/page2&highlight=scoot

Brazileiro
11-20-2014, 05:27 PM
this is nuts !!!

2nd time that this has happened And how long before the site admin gets it fixed....

ChinaGirl
11-20-2014, 06:34 PM
And how long before the site admin gets it fixed....

soon ...................................

Brazileiro
11-21-2014, 06:13 PM
soon ...................................ja! that sounds about right lol,,,

millionairetobe71
12-18-2014, 05:58 PM
My position on this matter varies.

I do understand that many members, including myself, wants to know where we stand in regards to Warka accounts issue. That is because we are used to live in a society were if we have a question, we just have to pick up the phone, make a call and someone will answer. If not, then we walk into the bank, throw a little acting tantrum, call the manager and things will be resolve in a instant along with getting tons of apologies from the manager on behalf of the staff.

So yes, I also would like to receive at least an email confirming that my account is still in good standing and that the money there, still is there waiting for me.

Not so fast in Iraq, especially if the person asking is from the West.

I know first hand how fast decisions and actions takes place in that hellhole place......which is, forever.....those folks do not make quick decisions. It is just not going to happen, period. And anyone who has been in Iraq will tell you that.

Moreover, we can hire a law firm to, at least, give us a sense of what is going on overthere..... but WHO can tell me that the law firm is, by any chance, not associated with the Al-Bunnia family, or that the are perpetually un-corruptable firm, or that they can't take a small bribe of, let's say, couple hundred thousands from Warka?

Nothing is guaranteed.

ChinaGirl
12-24-2014, 04:48 AM
Just FYI - once I saw that the CBI was in on the money laundering with the banks (as per a previous article here /no way they did not know it was going on) I have decided to ditch any effort(s) to save my deposit / shares - good money after bad. Quite the ponzy / con game going on here - I do applaud the scheme though, I'm sure they netted millions overall. Although... it may take them years to regain the trust of any foreign investors at this point.

For now I'll just sit back and watch "thebest" chase his 2 year old "dead hearing" around the desert BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. It certainly has been entertaining if nothing else.

40plus
12-25-2014, 10:25 PM
Just FYI - once I saw that the CBI was in on the money laundering with the banks (as per a previous article here /no way they did not know it was going on) I have decided to ditch any effort(s) to save my deposit / shares - good money after bad. Quite the ponzy / con game going on here - I do applaud the scheme though, I'm sure they netted millions overall. Although... it may take them years to regain the trust of any foreign investors at this point.

For now I'll just sit back and watch "thebest" chase his 2 year old "dead hearing" around the desert BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. It certainly has been entertaining if nothing else.

It is obvious from your posts that you feed on 'The Great Hatred'. I'll venture that on those rare occasions you feel some joy or happiness..you always find a way to return to misery, not being able to believe in the light..??

Bitterness and scorn of others spew from your writings to such an extent that apparently quite a number of members cringe when reading your vitriol. Are you aware that these vibrations you send out are the cause of much needless suffering? Can you even feel the cellular structure within you turning sour and weakening, tending toward illness and disease? Wake up, dear Sister..you spin the black hole which swallows you.

That, and Merry Christmas..Happy New Year to All!!!!

Mo Dinar
12-25-2014, 10:49 PM
Emailing aside, has anyone actually called Warka to ask the status? They have English speaking staff there.

HumbleGenius
12-26-2014, 02:09 PM
Yes, I was able to tape it.

Coversation w Customer Service- http://youtu.be/LhFKzJNpLDQ

Mo Dinar
12-27-2014, 01:01 AM
HG, I love South Park and being comical; but it was a serious question. I called back in 2004 when they were in the middle of getting the sh*t bombed out of them daily and got Ms. R on the line. She spoke perfect english and fixed my issue which was locating my first wire. She even called me back from her personal cell later to let me know it was straight.

Mo

Yes, I was able to tape it.

Coversation w Customer Service- http://youtu.be/LhFKzJNpLDQ

HumbleGenius
12-27-2014, 06:31 AM
HG, I love South Park and being comical; but it was a serious question. I called back in 2004 when they were in the middle of getting the sh*t bombed out of them daily and got Ms. R on the line. She spoke perfect english and fixed my issue which was locating my first wire. She even called me back from her personal cell later to let me know it was straight.

Mo

Kidding aside I would love to hear that someone made voice contact w Warka. I would have a hard time believing it if someone said they did but what the heck.

Virenque
01-06-2015, 10:41 PM

Mo
Do you maybe recall the number you dialed? I can give it a shot.

Brazileiro
01-07-2015, 12:17 AM
Do you maybe recall the number you dialed? I can give it a shot.I found these numbers if you want to give it a shot,,,please post if you talk to anyone and what they say.

011 964-1-7172828 one search found this number but with +964, no 011...

millionairetobe71
01-12-2015, 06:56 AM
Do you maybe recall the number you dialed? I can give it a shot.

THAT action could certainly resolve a lot of issues and answer a lot of questions.....

Please let us know what you find out....

MTB71

Will-it-happen?
01-31-2015, 12:53 AM
so , whats happening with getting direct answers from Warka ?

SEABEE CAN-DO
02-10-2015, 04:13 AM
LOL. Its was an investment we lost.
I have over 10k there and its gone.

oldskiier
02-10-2015, 06:58 AM
LOL. Its was an investment we lost.
I have over 10k there and its gone.

Very sad..... I too had twice that :( ....... plus gains.... at one time was close to double :( ..... I haven't given up totally... yet !

Dinar_OS
02-10-2015, 02:39 PM
Killing time and came across this site. Might be old info and may be known by some members.
Don't even remember what I was looking for.
Exploring and found all procedures and forms for opening an ISX account, etc.

Useful, ???????

Left side of page:
Introduction
Open a Bank Account
ISX stock exchange
ISX company list
Dinar history

All worth a read.

http://www.niqdinar.com/