PDA

View Full Version : Warka Bank Victims / FaceBook Contact

ChinaGirl
11-13-2014, 01:48 PM
I don't have a FB account - can someone here with a FB account post what we're doing here - they were looking for a way to move forward - we should work together with them (I believe some have Iraq contacts). Looks like 160+ strong over there - be nice if we could bring a few here to chime in with any legitimate news, ideas and updates.

They are listed under

"Warka Bank Victims"

Thanks in advance.

CG

thebest
11-13-2014, 09:14 PM
I don't have a FB account - can someone here with a FB account post what we're doing here - they were looking for a way to move forward - we should work together with them (I believe some have Iraq contacts). Looks like 160+ strong over there - be nice if we could bring a few here to chime in with any legitimate news, ideas and updates.

They are listed under

"Warka Bank Victims"

Thanks in advance.

CG

You are the leader for the 160 crusades and dont have account. JAJAJA.
Create you own account. Be careful Saladin may kill you with you 160 Strong crusades..
JAJAJA.
Oh sorry maybe you are Saladin and later ask for the accounts and personal information so you and the broker dissapears.

ChinaGirl
11-14-2014, 01:48 PM
You are the leader for the 160 crusades and dont have account. JAJAJA.
Create you own account. Be careful Saladin may kill you with you 160 Strong crusades..
JAJAJA.
Oh sorry maybe you are Saladin and later ask for the accounts and personal information so you and the broker dissapears.

You're an idiot ... but a funny idiot.

I chose long ago not to subscribe to FB. They will find us eventually I presume. This is a group effort - I lead no one - just willing to help out - unlike some of you that just want to flap your gums and sit around with your thumb up your bum and your mind in neutral. if the shoe fits ....

thebest
11-14-2014, 09:43 PM
I chose long ago not to subscribe to FB. They will find us eventually I presume. This is a group effort - I lead no one - just willing to help out - unlike some of you that just want to flap your gums and sit around with your thumb up your bum and your mind in neutral. if the shoe fits ....[/QUOTE]
Of course someone else make the account and be liable and you hands clean.

ChinaGirl
11-16-2014, 07:04 PM
I chose long ago not to subscribe to FB. They will find us eventually I presume. This is a group effort - I lead no one - just willing to help out - unlike some of you that just want to flap your gums and sit around with your thumb up your bum and your mind in neutral. if the shoe fits ....
Of course someone else make the account and be liable and you hands clean.[/QUOTE]

Liable for what ... ? why do I even engage with you ?