PDA

View Full Version : Got my intrest today

Lenmon
12-31-2014, 09:46 PM
Warka paid interest on my account today.

Will-it-happen?
12-31-2014, 10:34 PM
Warka paid intrest on my account today.

me too !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dhviper
12-31-2014, 11:21 PM
I also got my intrests.

trusty
01-01-2015, 12:08 AM
Yes. 6 months interest posted to my account.
Trusty

dinar_dude
01-01-2015, 05:36 PM
Hmmm, signs of life from a bank that so many on this forum are claiming has cut and run.

Will-it-happen?
01-01-2015, 06:52 PM
Hmmm, signs of life from a bank that so many on this forum are claiming has cut and run.

Warka will return !!!!!

HumbleGenius
01-01-2015, 07:21 PM
I think I will leave my interest in my account and not withdraw it.

Will-it-happen?
01-01-2015, 07:24 PM
I think I will leave my interest in my account and not withdraw it.

me too !!!!!!

mmhosny
01-02-2015, 06:13 PM
Warka paid intrest on my account today.

I am not sure why the online banking page is not loading>>>what about you guys

40plus
01-02-2015, 07:24 PM
Got interest, still waiting for a CD renewal..usually takes 3-4 email requests over a period of that many weeks to get confirmation. Still, HumbleGenius is correct..interest & statements are laughable if you can't withdraw..so the wait.

HumbleGenius
01-02-2015, 08:08 PM
I really do hope this all works out for everyone. We just have an entertaining and diverse group of us with widely differing views of the likelihood of it working out well. We might as well razz each other to pass time until some how something official occurs to kill it or prove it is still alive. However, sooner or later it gets pretty boring waiting for the Great Pumpkin to show up.

lonelyintexas
01-02-2015, 08:14 PM
Please post the website address you are using to connect to Warka. My computer cannot connect and I have not be able to for sometime.
Thanks
LIT

BatmaninIraq
01-02-2015, 09:46 PM
Just tried to think if AL-WARKA is already DOWN.... why do they still need to update everyone's account for the interest... are they (warka) still kicking or NOT?
iF THEY really had no chance they would not updates our accounts.......

Will-it-happen?
01-03-2015, 02:50 AM
Please post the website address you are using to connect to Warka. My computer cannot connect and I have not be able to for sometime.
Thanks
LIT

http://www.warka-bank.com/

OR

https://onlinebanking.warka-bank-iq.com/IBS/index.jsp

Dinar_OS
01-03-2015, 12:43 PM
I really do hope this all works out for everyone. We just have an entertaining and diverse group of us with widely differing views of the likelihood of it working out well. We might as well razz each other to pass time until some how something official occurs to kill it or prove it is still alive. However, sooner or later it gets pretty boring waiting for the Great Pumpkin to show up.

Have to agree on this one. Time can be better spent. Questions should be asked. Although I have no dog in the hunt I'll pose a few:

I wonder if Warka Bro's keep a list of all free and paid up shares owed to "In my good name" and proxy account holders?

Do they have a "claim them or lose them" date?

Should you prepare your paperwork to get your proxy shares "into your good name" just in case they reappear?

You have a starting date, "when they stopped reporting".

Number of company's listed on stock exchange multiplied by the time they did not reflect this in your portfolio could add up to a big loss or one big mess.

I don't know if one could count on Warka having complete records. Hope you do.

I'm sure the "list of questions" and "things to do" is much bigger.

calstar
01-03-2015, 06:52 PM
Hey got my interest and new passcode too. thanks warka.

Dinar Duchess
01-04-2015, 09:23 AM
Can some kind person advise me of the email address of warka. I have been emailing them and cannot get a reply. Many thanks.

Will-it-happen?
01-04-2015, 02:00 PM
Can some kind person advise me of the email address of warka. I have been emailing them and cannot get a reply. Many thanks.

dontcalluswellcallyou@warka-bank.com

HumbleGenius
01-04-2015, 02:18 PM
dontcalluswellcallyou@warka-bank.com
I put my email address in the cc line when I send an email. Everytime I do that I feel like at least I am getting one reply.

calstar
01-04-2015, 04:50 PM

e-bank.ms@warka-bank-iq.com

ifrd@warka-bank-iq.com

ChinaGirl
01-05-2015, 12:21 PM
I put my email address in the cc line when I send an email. Everytime I do that I feel like at least I am getting one reply.

But were you nice ? You of all people know the one Warka Monkey rule... we're very busy - "be pleasant or no reply"
https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQImlIDvBpgkujaBC_JEJV0zB3HrvJ8W EAMxWuAQp-_OIKl5Sx4

HumbleGenius
01-05-2015, 01:40 PM
But were you nice ? You of all people know the one Warka Monkey rule... we're very busy - "be pleasant or no reply"
https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQImlIDvBpgkujaBC_JEJV0zB3HrvJ8W EAMxWuAQp-_OIKl5Sx4
Absolutely, I rarely call them sand monkeys in my emails. I always open with Shalom and say mazel tov to their success.

Virenque
01-06-2015, 09:31 PM
I think I will leave my interest in my account and not withdraw it.Is that possible? I've been away for some time so I'm just wondering. Is Warka no longer under the quarantine of CBI? Is it possible now to transfer the funds from Warka accounts out of Iraq?

HumbleGenius
01-07-2015, 03:41 AM
Is that possible? I've been away for some time so I'm just wondering. Is Warka no longer under the quarantine of CBI? Is it possible now to transfer the funds from Warka accounts out of Iraq?
No it is not from everything I know. Our money at best is frozen most likely gone IMHGO.

Dinar Duchess
01-09-2015, 03:00 PM
e-bank.ms@warka-bank-iq.com

ifrd@warka-bank-iq.com

thankyou, have used ifrd@warka-bank-iq.com still waiting for a reply. What waiting times do you get from your emails

HumbleGenius
01-09-2015, 03:10 PM
thankyou, have used ifrd@warka-bank-iq.com still waiting for a reply. What waiting times do you get from your emails

About two years.

oldskiier
01-10-2015, 01:25 AM

Mine are usually pretty fast... but just sent one last week to renew my password....no answer as of yet !!

millionairetobe71
01-12-2015, 05:43 AM
Mine are usually pretty fast... but just sent one last week to renew my password....no answer as of yet !!

Are you serious or are you kidding?.....

I have sent hundreds of emails to those bastards and no answer as of yet......

Maybe they are racists.....lol.......

MTB71

Will-it-happen?
01-12-2015, 09:51 PM

MTB71

or bankrupt .................

40plus
01-12-2015, 10:59 PM

MTB71

I've always received response within a week until last year or so. Now, for CD purchases it usually takes three emails or so before I finally send one to Mr, Issa..he always gets it done for me within a week or two. Been waiting on one since Dec..hope to get reply this week.

millionairetobe71
01-18-2015, 03:49 AM
I've always received response within a week until last year or so. Now, for CD purchases it usually takes three emails or so before I finally send one to Mr, Issa..he always gets it done for me within a week or two. Been waiting on one since Dec..hope to get reply this week.

Any answer?

I haven't got one.............yet.....

HumbleGenius
01-18-2015, 03:25 PM
Any answer?

I dont try anymore myself.

As a side note I think a lot of people don't realize that Warka is not even a part of the ISX in any manner. Some companies are 'suspended' pending financial reports, etc. Some have been moved to the low trading volume group. Warka was completely removed, gone, zippo. It no longer exists in the eyes of the ISX. IMHGO we will never again see a warka stock traded on the exchange. It would have to go through the whole process of raising capital to meet current requirements, etc. Why would al bunnia go through that hassle when he can sell off current properties, assets and pocket the money? Thus cutting, not completely covering, his losses. He can then just start up another bank if he wanted too. In other words we can put our warka stock on the bottom of the bird cage with the cash dinar we have in there now.

Will-it-happen?
01-18-2015, 03:48 PM
Warka Bank (BWAI) are still listed on the isx-iq.net website

type BWAI into the search bar and it brings up Warka-Bank

Mo Dinar
01-19-2015, 01:06 AM

Oh come on now, we cannot have a voice of reason posting facts here... It only works if we can bash Warka unabated!!!

HumbleGenius
01-19-2015, 02:36 AM
Oh come on now, we cannot have a voice of reason posting facts here... It only works if we can bash Warka unabated!!!

Well if you want to base your position on the fact they haven't told the web guy to update their info page I guess you are right. If you want to look at actual live data pages then your little baloon might pop.

40plus
01-19-2015, 04:19 AM
I feel bad. Do you? Let's all feel bad
Doen't matter there was a war, corrupt PM trying to frame them..doesn't matter that it appears they are surviving, based on court judgements...let's just bash the 'happy' ones and be as miserable as possible, prematurely..before the final verdict.???

HumbleGenius
01-19-2015, 03:58 PM
I feel bad. Do you? Let's all feel bad

Doen't matter there was a war, corrupt PM trying to frame them..doesn't matter that it appears they are surviving, based on court judgements...let's just bash the 'happy' ones and be as miserable as possible, prematurely..before the final verdict.???

Hey dopey, you are so mentally challenged you are clueless. I have to assume the 40 in your name is your IQ. Your such a putz you dont know bashing from discussion. Take your foot out of your arse so your brain can get some oxygen. All in my HumblGenius opinion of course and not meant with disrespect. Wishing the best for all.

HumbleGenius
01-19-2015, 05:22 PM

I see the data you reference. Just seems stale to me but it is there. Note last action update was July 2010 +/-. The following link is what I base my opinion on. Note the usage of 'delisted', not suspended, etc. I believe the process to relist on the market would be a major obstacle (hence my other post, this thread)

http://www.isx-iq.net/isxportal/portal/storyDetails.html?storyId=645

ChinaGirl
01-19-2015, 07:59 PM
I see the data you reference. Just seems stale to me but it is there. Note last action update was July 2010 +/-. The following link is what I base my opinion on. Note the usage of 'delisted', not suspended, etc. I believe the process to relist on the market would be a major obstacle (hence my other post, this thread)

http://www.isx-iq.net/isxportal/portal/storyDetails.html?storyId=645

Lets not forget their brokerage is now closed as well - if you've recently been told an ISX sale or purchase was performed on your behalf ... it wasn't. I assume Warka bank dumped the proxy shares (if they even existed) prior to the brokerage tanking and ran with the cash.

Quick, spend all that new found "interest" your CD's etc. generated before that disappears too - Looks like we all have the "David Copperfield" Account (Bank & ISX)

40plus
01-19-2015, 10:22 PM
Hey dopey, you are so mentally challenged you are clueless. I have to assume the 40 in your name is your IQ. Your such a putz you dont know bashing from discussion. Take your foot out of your arse so your brain can get some oxygen. All in my HumblGenius opinion of course and not meant with disrespect. Wishing the best for all.

Whooo, hah aha hah ha ha. LOL Soooooo funny!!!!

HG, you are a lier and you do not wish me the best. Your words are seething with a vile, hateful spirit that goes beyond disrespect to flagrant insult which you cannot deny with a whimsical disclaimer.

You are neither humble nor a genius, nor at all interested in a true discussion. If your were, your posts would show it and you would never write such garbage as you do. All you want to do with your posts is to stomp your shallow opinion on others, and if they don't agree, you bash and insult. I am guilty only of responding to it.

I simply mirrored your post...such vitriol from u for posting the same 'humor' that you did?? I am mentally challenged and clueless for posting what you did? Don't know bashing from discussion??? Where's that come from...but of course, your 'IMHGO disclaimer" makes it ok to spew whatever trash you want..u think it washes your dark intentions soooo clean, but really only clarifies your lack of true openness toward others.

As to the assumption you 'had to make' (why so? Can't you control your assumptive drive? U obviously can't control your argumentative inclinations and hatred)...the 40 plus insult..actually, 40 plus was the amount (in millions) of NID purchased way back before I even logged on here. Long ago I passed the 100 mill+ mark and if I told you what I had now, I'd have to k....well, you get the drift.

Face it, you're no genius, and a high IQ (if you have one) is no promise of wisdom or ability to get along with others on forums. With this response to you, I certainly can imagine my foot cutting off the circulation in your brain, via your "assumptive" tract.

40plus
01-19-2015, 10:34 PM
Any answer?

Not yet..will let you know when.

ChinaGirl
01-19-2015, 10:34 PM
Whooo, hah aha hah ha ha. LOL Soooooo funny!!!!

HG, you are a lier and you do not wish me the best. Your post is seething with a vile, hateful spirit.

You are neither humble nor a genus, nor at all interested in a true discussion. All you want to do with your posts is to stomp your opinion on others, and if they don't agree you bash and insult. I am guilty only of responding to it.

I simply mirrored your post...such vitriol from u for posting the same 'humor' that you did?? I am mentally challenged and clueless for posting what you did? Don't know bashing from discussion??? Where's that come from...but of course, your 'IMHGO disclaimer" makes it ok to spew whatever trash you want..u think it washes your dark intentions soooo clean, but really only clarifies your lack of true openness toward others.

As to the assumption you 'had to make' (why so? Can't you control your assumptive drive? U obviously can't control your argumentative inclinations and hatred)...the 40 plus insult..actually, 40 plus was the amount (in millions) of NID purchased way back before I even logged on here. Long ago I passed the 100 mill+ mark and if I told you what I had now, I'd have to k....well, you get the drift.

Face it, you're no genius, and a high IQ (if you have one) is no promise of wisdom or ability to get along with others on forums. With this response to you, I certainly can imagine my foot cutting off the circulation in your brain, via your "assumptive" tract.

Please note: After a good Thrash & Bash it is always customary here to sign off with a meandering pleasantry ...

All in my HumblGenius opinion of course and not meant with disrespect. Wishing the best for all.

Please follow this necessary procedure at all times.

HumbleGenius
01-19-2015, 10:50 PM
Please note: After a good Thrash & Bash it is always customary here to sign off with a meandering pleasantry ...

All in my HumblGenius opinion of course and not meant with disrespect. Wishing the best for all.

Please follow this necessary procedure at all times.

Exactly. Some people can be so rude on here. All IMHGO of course and not meant with disrespect. Wishing the best to all.

HumbleGenius
01-19-2015, 11:10 PM
Whooo, hah aha hah ha ha. LOL Soooooo funny!!!! .

(Abridged version)

It seems my friend that you may be too financially/emotionally deep into this. I can understand how seeing 100k equivalent usd go up in smoke could tilt ones logic. Is it possible you did not understand the risk and now you are in denial? IMHGO and not meant with disrespect. Wishing the best to all.

ChinaGirl
01-20-2015, 12:51 PM
(Abridged version)

It seems my friend that you may be too financially/emotionally deep into this. I can understand how seeing 100k equivalent usd go up in smoke could tilt ones logic. Is it possible you did not understand the risk and now you are in denial? IMHGO and not meant with disrespect. Wishing the best to all.

I will allow that. HAHAHAHAHAHA ... yes, we all have a touch of humbleness which generally keeps our greed in check - or perhaps in this instance, greed wrestled your humble self to the ground and you went all in here. I'm sure it was a thought on all of our minds at one point - I Fed-Exed IQD into Warka (when permitted) - still have the emails for confirmation - I mean, how FN crazy was that ? It all made sense at the time ... now - not so much. Probably made just as much sense as wiring 10K..50K...100K out of country - seemed like a sure thing back then.

40plus
01-20-2015, 06:28 PM
(Abridged version)

Good question HG. In most cases, a loss as big as what you are continually harping about would cause great distress to a person. On the other hand, I've lost much more than that over the course of my life, but it is not what you gain or loose, it is what you have (or keep) and what you finish with.

You suggest I misunderstood the risk..how so? Were you there when the decision was made? Did you have access to the information I did at the time? Are you aware of what my circumstances were? What if there was no risk to me whatsoever...what if I considered it lost from the beginning?

Obviously, you don't have any idea of my situation, so you cannot speak to it. Let me enlighten you a bit so that you may continue in your evaluation, analysis and critique of my investment strategies or position.

I've taken an early retirement from a life of being a free agent in every occupation I've engaged in. I've had a wonderful life, though it has been quite a severe trial compared to most people. I currently have sufficient for my needs, live on a few self sufficient acres on the coast, have a couple of dogs, chickens, etc.. and I live quite well. Having the accounts in Warka returned would be a great boon for me and those I love, but regardless, my life is fine now. So why cry over milk that has not been confirmed spilled yet? And, if it is confirmed lost..I will still have reached the end of the trail in pretty decent shape with the ability to still experience joy.

As for the notion that it is ok to bash & trash all one desires as long as there is a final statement that it is all an 'opinion'..I think that is simply another example of how far down the rabbit hole we've gone regarding the loss of integrity and virtue in communication. Since when has it become so important that everyone must share their opinion on every topic? Have people become such blowhards that everyone now has enough opinions to choke a horse..and it has to be expressed, all the time?

What happened to quiet communications, thoughtful considerations and the power to influence others with logical debate that is free from egotistical nonsense? I think we've traded intelligent discourse in exchange for political correctness, divisive communications and downright deceitful manipulation of words and definitions to dilute truth for the purpose of evil designs against the masses.

Would you walk up to a stranger, slap his face and then smile and say, "it's all good..I wish you well, it's only my opinion that your face is ugly & needed to be slapped"???

That said, thank you for your wishes of "best to all". It is appreciated, though with a sorry sigh, looking for more strength behind that wish of yours. Think..if someone really wished the best for all, why would they spend time typing words designed to cut the heart of the reader and inflict insult upon them? Again, I cite the scripture: "The tender mercies of the wicked are cruel".

That said, we are where we are in this situation. Time will tell. What it tells will ring differently with each person involved. Each will handle their winnings/losses differently. I personally see no wisdom in kicking and screaming about a speculation that has not yet manifested, nor do I see any virtue in pounding the "all is lost" drum before the band is ready to play.

40plus
01-20-2015, 07:02 PM
I will allow that. HAHAHAHAHAHA ... yes, we all have a touch of humbleness which generally keeps our greed in check - or perhaps in this instance, greed wrestled your humble self to the ground and you went all in here. I'm sure it was a thought on all of our minds at one point - I Fed-Exed IQD into Warka (when permitted) - still have the emails for confirmation - I mean, how FN crazy was that ? It all made sense at the time ... now - not so much. Probably made just as much sense as wiring 10K..50K...100K out of country - seemed like a sure thing back then.

It is weakness to engage in an effort that requires long patience and then not follow through to the end. That kind of attitude will bring defeat in every engagement. If I had experience with your posts prior to your sending funds to Warka CG, I would have recommended you don't..not because you could win or loose, but because you don't have the tenacity to see it to the end.

Let me ask you a question..what if in the end, you get your Warka money back, with interest and maybe even some gains in the value? I'm not saying it will happen, I'm not interested in that argument..what I'm suggesting is to look at all the energy you've used in protesting Warka's current situation.

Has any of it changed Warka's circumstances? Has any of it got your money back? Has it built any peace or tranquillity in your heart or the hearts of those you post to? Then, think how you will feel about this wasted energy, these bashing, argumentative debates if you get your money..would you feel that your energy has been well invested? Will there be a blush of embarrassment for your premature howling?

Is your money more powerful than the energies of your heart? Would it not be better for all if while waiting for Warka to resolve (for good or ill) their situation, you were posting words that consoled, strengthened, gave direction..or even actually had good humor for all while we wait to see what effect our speculations will have on each of our lives?

I had never had any forum experience prior to the Dinar game. I was shocked at how wickedly rude people could be to each other when the cloud is hiding them. I don't believe that there are no consequences to vile posting. There is a price for everything and I think too many are unaware of the cost for how they spend their internet time.

So for you, since I think you may be a schoolteacher,

1. Do not invest if you are too weak to see it through.

2. Do not try to make yourself feel better for your perceived mistakes by bashing others for not considering their decisions mistakes as quickly as you do.
3. Do not think you can say or do anything you want to others as long as you pretend you love them in the end.

4. Do not respond to this post for a week..give yourself time to cool off..or if you insist on being devilish, give yourself plenty of time to really get mad, so you can go down in a flame of fire and try to take as many as you can with you.

Finally...for me, nothing is a sure thing except death and taxes, so the motivation behind my speculation strategies may be out range of your perceptions.

ChinaGirl
01-20-2015, 07:57 PM
It is weakness to engage in an effort that requires long patience and then not follow through to the end. That kind of attitude will bring defeat in every engagement. If I had experience with your posts prior to your sending funds to Warka CG, I would have recommended you don't..not because you could win or loose, but because you don't have the tenacity to see it to the end.

Let me ask you a question..what if in the end, you get your Warka money back, with interest and maybe even some gains in the value? I'm not saying it will happen, I'm not interested in that argument..what I'm suggesting is to look at all the energy you've used in protesting Warka's current situation.

Has any of it changed Warka's circumstances? Has any of it got your money back? Has it built any peace or tranquillity in your heart or the hearts of those you post to? Then, think how you will feel about this wasted energy, these bashing, argumentative debates if you get your money..would you feel that your energy has been well invested? Will there be a blush of embarrassment for your premature howling?

Is your money more powerful than the energies of your heart? Would it not be better for all if while waiting for Warka to resolve (for good or ill) their situation, you were posting words that consoled, strengthened, gave direction..or even actually had good humor for all while we wait to see what effect our speculations will have on each of our lives?

I had never had any forum experience prior to the Dinar game. I was shocked at how wickedly rude people could be to each other when the cloud is hiding them. I don't believe that there are no consequences to vile posting. There is a price for everything and I think too many are unaware of the cost for how they spend their internet time.

So for you, since I think you may be a schoolteacher,

1. Do not invest if you are too weak to see it through.

2. Do not try to make yourself feel better for your perceived mistakes by bashing others for not considering their decisions mistakes as quickly as you do.
3. Do not think you can say or do anything you want to others as long as you pretend you love them in the end.

4. Do not respond to this post for a week..give yourself time to cool off..or if you insist on being devilish, give yourself plenty of time to really get mad, so you can go down in a flame of fire and try to take as many as you can with you.

Finally...for me, nothing is a sure thing except death and taxes, so the motivation behind my speculation strategies may be out range of your perceptions.

Do you even listen to yourself as you pound away at your keyboard ? Opinionated Douchebags & Blowhards ? You alone are living proof that yes each exists on this forum - and what's with the Nancy Drew / Hardy Boys mystery novel rant style ?

Wait a week to level off at a fellow Blowhard ? Never.

I'm strictly here for entertainment purposes - watching some (not all) of you pompous ass little scrotums squirm and wiggle as your money slides further into the sand is a joy to watch.

My Warka money and shares (as are yours) are long gone and I don't care.

Look at you barking out orders like you're some Warka commanding officer - your platoon is long gone - left you high and dry... yes, your ship has sunk punk TTFN.

All in my humble opinion of course - God Bless you all.

40plus
01-21-2015, 01:28 AM
Do you even listen to yourself as you pound away at your keyboard ? Opinionated Douchebags & Blowhards ? You alone are living proof that yes each exists on this forum - and what's with the Nancy Drew / Hardy Boys mystery novel rant style ?

Wait a week to level off at a fellow Blowhard ? Never.

I'm strictly here for entertainment purposes - watching some (not all) of you pompous ass little scrotums squirm and wiggle as your money slides further into the sand is a joy to watch.

My Warka money and shares (as are yours) are long gone and I don't care.

Look at you barking out orders like you're some Warka commanding officer - your platoon is long gone - left you high and dry... yes, your ship has sunk punk TTFN.

All in my humble opinion of course - God Bless you all.

Your opinion is not presented in a humble manner and you quote me inaccurately on purpose, so how do you call it humble? How can you possible say "God Bless you all" in the same breath that you bash another? You are sick inside and it shows in your posts. Sorry I can't help you. Good bye China Curl.

40plus
01-21-2015, 02:07 AM
Forum Rules Review for ChinaGirl.
Hello All,

To keep this forum to the point and useful for everyone, please read the following rules - they are simple and make common sense. When you choose to join our community, you agree to these rules so make sure you read them to avoid any mishaps.

Keep your language clean and decent - This include personal inflammatory language as well as obscenities. Please do not attempt to mask these words with symbols or substitute words (this includes the disrespectful use of the word Shiite which is a religious sect). If the word is masked and still understood, then you broke the rules just the same. All violations will be removed could result in the downgrade or termination of your account.
RESPECT the users, the system, and the moderators - We put the system online in good faith, please use it in good faith. If you cannot refrain from disrespectful behavior, your account will be subject to downgrade or termination.
General decency - We reserve the right to determine what is decent and what will be permitted on this forum. It would be impossible to list specifically every indecent topic.

Privacy Statement (http://www.investorsiraq.com/privacy.html) - Disclaimer (http://www.investorsiraq.com/disclaimer.html) - Terms of Use (http://www.investorsiraq.com/termsofuse.html)

Additional disclaimers:

1. This forum is not associated to Warka bank whatsoever.
2. Rumors are not facts and we do not check their validity.
3. We do not do background checks of any user. You could be reading posts written by dinar dealers, terrorists, government officials, psychopaths, or journalists. We know as much as you do about the authors of posts here - Nothing.

No need to respond honey, because I won't see it..you are on ignore. Bye-bye.

Kickabuck
01-21-2015, 02:23 AM
I love the way everybody who doesn't know sh*t attack each other! You are all clueless! First, nobody here knows about the legal Warka lawsuits. (if you do, please speak up...silence). Nobody knows about proxy shares. (if you do, please speak up...silence). Nobody knows about warkaa the brokerage. (if you do, please speak up...silence).

ChinaGirl, don't get ballsy and check me off into one of your boxes...I play outside them.

Nobody here knows a damn thing, it's a waiting game.

I have a lot of patience, no attitude needed...I know nothing more than anyone else here.

HumbleGenius
01-21-2015, 03:48 AM
I love the way everybody who doesn't know sh*t attack each other! You are all clueless! First, nobody here knows about the legal Warka lawsuits. (if you do, please speak up...silence). Nobody knows about proxy shares. (if you do, please speak up...silence). Nobody knows about warkaa the brokerage. (if you do, please speak up...silence).

ChinaGirl, don't get ballsy and check me off into one of your boxes...I play outside them.

Nobody here knows a damn thing, it's a waiting game.

I have a lot of patience, no attitude needed...I know nothing more than anyone else here.

Hey Kick, great to hear from you. We have been waiting about 2 years now (actually july of 2010). How much longer should we wait?

HumbleGenius
01-21-2015, 03:56 AM
40plus, despite you being a dope we will bring you along.

Fishindinar
01-21-2015, 10:02 PM
I love everyone, happy new year! Better late than never.

Kickabuck
01-22-2015, 03:14 AM
Hey Kick, great to hear from you. We have been waiting about 2 years now (actually july of 2010). How much longer should we wait?

I think there is a valuable lesson here. Central banks rule currency, private banks rule the market. Sometime they go hand in hand (see the federal reserve & chase) sometimes they don't (i.e. CBI/Warka) Warka was dominating the marketplace in their prime, it took the corrupt CBI & affiliates to bring them down. (To start, wasn't it the Asiacell withdrawl of 35B when the bank cap was 75B?). Warka had a powerful influence at one time, ...much like the Hunt brothers did on cornering the silver market. The Hunt brothers were right, but their counterparts "legally" changed margin requirements overnight causing them to default. Don't F*ck with the Central Banks or their partners...rules can change by the hour, it's not just Iraq that's corrupt.

I will leave the long term battle in Warka's/Bunnia's hands. Sometimes no news is good news. It's easy to criticize, but what would anyone else do in their position? I'm only hoping that Bunnia saved his 150% paid ups that he didn't subscribe to, along with my 150% cash I gave him, towards our legal fees.

millionairetobe71
01-23-2015, 04:26 AM
JESUS CHRIST !!!!!

IT'S BEEN A LOOOOOOOOOOOONG 8 YEARS IN THIS VENTURE AND STIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLL READ THE SAME CRAP !! MEMBERS ATTACKING EACH OTHER MERCILESSLY !!!

DO ALL OF YOU THAT ARE ATTACKING EACH OTHER HAVE A MOMENT OF REFLECTION AND READ ABOUT WHAT !! EACH OF YOU ARE WRITING? AND THINK ABOUT WHAT EXAMPLE EACH OF YOU, REGARDLESS OF WHO HAS THE REASON AND WHO'S NOT, ARE SHOWING TO THE NEW MEMBERS OF THIS FORUM?

COMMON FOLKS.....USE COMMON SENSE HERE...... IT DOESN'T MATTER IF THE DINAR PANS OUT OR NOT, IT'S DOESN'T MATTER IF REVAL OR LOP, IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT IN GOD'S NAME HAPPEN TO THE DAMN BANK!!!

WHAT MATTERS IS THAT WE ARE ALL HERE, SHARING A PUBLIC/MEMBERS FORUM. WE ARE HERE TO BUILD A CONSTRUCTIVE AND EDUCATIVE FORUM. THAT IS WHAT ATTRACTED ME THE FIRST TIME BACK IN 2006.

SO COMMON, STOP THE DAMN CAT FIGHT AND LET'S BE CIVILIZED....

NOW....EACH OF YOU FIGHTERS MUST MAKE OUT WITH EACH OTHER AND BE HAPPY FROM THIS POINT ON..... :o

MTB71

HumbleGenius
01-23-2015, 12:13 PM
JESUS CHRIST !!!!!

IT'S BEEN A LOOOOOOOOOOOONG 8 YEARS IN THIS VENTURE AND STIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLL READ THE SAME CRAP !! MEMBERS ATTACKING EACH OTHER MERCILESSLY !!!

DO ALL OF YOU THAT ARE ATTACKING EACH OTHER HAVE A MOMENT OF REFLECTION AND READ ABOUT WHAT !! EACH OF YOU ARE WRITING? AND THINK ABOUT WHAT EXAMPLE EACH OF YOU, REGARDLESS OF WHO HAS THE REASON AND WHO'S NOT, ARE SHOWING TO THE NEW MEMBERS OF THIS FORUM?

COMMON FOLKS.....USE COMMON SENSE HERE...... IT DOESN'T MATTER IF THE DINAR PANS OUT OR NOT, IT'S DOESN'T MATTER IF REVAL OR LOP, IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT IN GOD'S NAME HAPPEN TO THE DAMN BANK!!!

WHAT MATTERS IS THAT WE ARE ALL HERE, SHARING A PUBLIC/MEMBERS FORUM. WE ARE HERE TO BUILD A CONSTRUCTIVE AND EDUCATIVE FORUM. THAT IS WHAT ATTRACTED ME THE FIRST TIME BACK IN 2006.

SO COMMON, STOP THE DAMN CAT FIGHT AND LET'S BE CIVILIZED....

NOW....EACH OF YOU FIGHTERS MUST MAKE OUT WITH EACH OTHER AND BE HAPPY FROM THIS POINT ON..... :o

MTB71

MTB71, Deal, but before I make out with everyone I will need pictures of them first. I may settle for a hand shake. Being the good person I am I accept everyone's apology to me and will be happy from now on. Go Warka!

Kickabuck
01-23-2015, 04:16 PM
LOL 71, You've been watching too many McDonalds commercials telling the world how everyone should love each other ❤️

40plus
01-25-2015, 06:08 AM
LOL 71, You've been watching too many McDonalds commercials telling the world how everyone should love each other ❤️

LOL Don't know about MikeeDee's but a little civility would go a long way here.