PDA

View Full Version : warka IQD savings account interest higher than an IQD CD interest?

opticalc
01-22-2015, 03:59 PM
So it looks like rates were drastically reduced in the past year. why would anyone buy a 3 month CD for 4% when the regular savings account will pay 5%?

and the 1 year CD used to be 10.5% now its only 7%

40plus
01-25-2015, 07:11 AM
Yea, that and the fact that it's taking over 60 days for a CD purchase kind of makes it not worth it. Guess it's easier now to just keep it in the savings.

HumbleGenius
01-25-2015, 02:50 PM
Yea, that and the fact that it's taking over 60 days for a CD purchase kind of makes it not worth it. Guess it's easier now to just keep it in the savings.

I am going to keep my funds in the regular savings account also.

Mo Dinar
01-26-2015, 05:11 AM
Yes HG, I get the tongue-and-cheek joke there behind the reply...LOL!

I am going to keep my funds in the regular savings account also.

HumbleGenius
01-26-2015, 02:51 PM
Yes HG, I get the tongue-and-cheek joke there behind the reply...LOL!
It is HG rel 2.0 A kinder gentler me. It is not the facts one states but how you present them that matters.;)

oldskiier
01-28-2015, 06:15 AM
Anyone having problems getting in your account.... I can't get in ..and I renewed mine 10/14 ... ?????

Will-it-happen?
01-28-2015, 10:03 AM
mine works fine, logged in today all ok (except I cant get at my money !!!)

Mo Dinar
01-29-2015, 01:40 AM
Tried today, mine says: WRONG PASSWORD..........................

However, I haven't tried to log in since last January!

Anyone having problems getting in your account.... I can't get in ..and I renewed mine 10/14 ... ?????

oldskiier
01-29-2015, 07:47 AM

That's what I get ...but I renewed 10/14 ...so not sure whats happening :(

shinerguy
01-29-2015, 01:54 PM

I got the same message and could not login either.

investindinar
01-29-2015, 02:42 PM
I logged in this morning w/o any issues and read my balance on-line just fine. However, about a month ago, I was prompted to create a new password. That may have something to do with it.

If you have to write them an email, good luck. Most of mine don't get answered at all.

investindinar

Mo Dinar
01-31-2015, 12:44 AM
Last time anyone re-upped their login, did you receive and email that allowed you to use your old password OR did you get a temporary password like XXX123 and then have to change that? Might be they send everyone the same temp password???

investindinar
01-31-2015, 04:05 AM
Last time anyone re-upped their login, did you receive and email that allowed you to use your old password OR did you get a temporary password like XXX123 and then have to change that? Might be they send everyone the same temp password???

Mine was just a small screen that required me to create a new password. I never received a temporary one first, then another screen to change the temporary password and create a new one.

investindinar