PDA

View Full Version : Issuing MasterCard card for Iraqis inside and outside

BatmaninIraq
02-01-2015, 12:31 AM
Issuing MasterCard card for Iraqis inside and outside
http://alestiqama.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/%D8%AA%D9%86%D8%B2%D9%8A%D9%84-56.jpg

Issuing MasterCard card for Iraqis inside and outside

Follow-up / newspaper Alostqama_ announced Rafidain Bank, on Saturday, for Mbacherth issuing MasterCard card to its customers in its branches inside and outside Iraq.

A press release of the bank, today, that "the bank issued a pilot of MasterCard cards offering used all over the world for being a manifestation of modernism in the banking business."

He explained that "this service check several privileges the most important dispense the use of paper money."

The statement noted that "cardholder can also withdraw his money from his own account in any province or state be present without the need to carry cash,"

BatmaninIraq
02-01-2015, 12:34 AM
Smart Card

1/2/2015 0:00

BAGHDAD - morning
A source in the company's global direct the smart card to open the card issuing to the branches of the Rafidain Bank in a number of Arab countries.

The source said in a statement the "morning" that states that have been open branches of the company which is all of Lebanon and in Jordan and the United Arab Emirates for my card and Master Ki Ki.

He explained that the version Center in Lebanon is in the capital, Beirut-Rafidain Bank-Hamra-Maqdisi Street Beirut-building company to build, and release center in Jordan is Amman-Rafidain Bank Branch near Downtown algebraic.

Indicating that the release center in the UAE in Abu Dhabi-Rafidain Bank - Victory Street near Abdullah Juja costumes.

oldskiier
02-01-2015, 02:40 AM
Big Deal !!! I already Had a Master Card from Iraq...... LOL ... Warka was the first to have them..... but then they went broke :(..... and my money is gone :( ..................... account still shows it's there... but can't get it out :( ............. I'm really beginning to hate this place !!!

HumbleGenius
02-01-2015, 01:22 PM
So True....

Will-it-happen?
02-01-2015, 05:09 PM
in conjunction with payoneer ?