Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: warka online access

Supporter and Investor!

warka online access

whats the current lead time for getting warka online password reset when it expires ?

Supporter and Investor!
    I have had mine reset within about a week after sending my authorization letter. I try to mark my calendar to do it the first of each year.

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    I have had mine reset within about a week after sending my authorization letter. I try to mark my calendar to do it the first of each year.
    a letter is required to reset the expired password ? last time i just sent a normal email

Supporter and Investor!
    I have always sent the same letter with my ID attached. I just change the date from year to year.
    Works every time for me.

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by Will-it-happen? View Post
    a letter is required to reset the expired password ? last time i just sent a normal email
    This is the process.

Contact e-bank dept with a signed authorisation letter to deduct annual fees etc.
    When they don't reply forward the email transcript to Mr I stating that e-bank have not responded.
    2 days later bingo, all sorted

Supporter and Investor!
    My password recently expired. Last two years I just sent an email to the e-bank dept with a copy to Mr I and it was taken care of within a few days. About a week ago, I sent the same email requesting my reset for this year and have not heard back yet.

Not being able to even access my account, not to mention not withdraw any funds, is very disheartening.
    How many Dinars does it take to have a plethora?

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by McClintock View Post
    My password recently expired. Last two years I just sent an email to the e-bank dept with a copy to Mr I and it was taken care of within a few days. About a week ago, I sent the same email requesting my reset for this year and have not heard back yet.

Not being able to even access my account, not to mention not withdraw any funds, is very disheartening.
    Mine just expired, they reactivated it in about 10 days. Did you send the customary signed letter authorizing them to deduct 15,000? Seems every year Mr I just resets mine for free

Supporter and Investor!
    I didn't send a signed letter, but a simple email has been good enough the last two years. If I don't have a reply fom them in 10 days, I will send a signed letter. Good to hear that others have been able to get their passwords reset and see their accounts at least.

I really wish I could withdraw some funds. I preparing myself for the possibility that my Warka funds are gone forever. And that just sucks.
    How many Dinars does it take to have a plethora?

Supporter and Investor!
    For me it's the ISX or nothing with Iraq, I'm not playing the game for the interest. My money moves freely between my Warka IQD account and my ISX holdings in my own good name, I have no problem with them as I'm not looking to withdraw anytime soon. I trade to realign, and only on long term gains/losses (easier paperwork). There are several stocks poised to be frontrunners...don't tell me about it, show me the baby (i.e. revenue/profit), I have about a dozen trades this year to realign my portfolio with my research.

Supporter and Investor!
    woo hoo back online again !!!

Members who have read this thread: 1