Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: warka online access

Supporter and Investor! haggisbasher's Avatar
    Is the 27/06 on Warka's news page any relevance to removal of Iraq's VII or is it just a typo.just wondering????

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by chakkarchee View Post
    Thanks HG for your input, All my proxies have been converted now so that should not be the case. Also this online portfolio does show few of my new transaction. I am trying to figure which one Warka will consider legal if they ever come out of their hole. Pretty much I have three different portfolio now.

One form Warka on line (which is showing half the amount of the 2nd kind )
    2nd I get from warka upon request.
    3rd the one I keep and track from my own records.

Hopefully Kickabuck and others can also provide their input on this one.
    Same here, nothing to get excited about on this 'upgrade'. The portfolio section is exactly as it was beforehand. Recently purchased stocks are shown on the portfolio, but stock purchased roughly prior to 3 years ago is not detailed, neither are paid up or free shares itemised here.

From what I can see the only difference is the fact that we now have to go through more security before we can log in. I suppose it is to ensure that no unauthorised person can withdraw our money LOL !!!!

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by haggisbasher View Post
    Is the 27/06 on Warka's news page any relevance to removal of Iraq's VII or is it just a typo.just wondering????
    Warka making a typo ??? Surely not !

Supporter and Investor!
    Bandwidth Limit Exceeded

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to the site owner reaching his/her bandwidth limit. Please try again later.
    Apache Server at www.warka-bank.com Port 80
    I can't imagine it's that popular of a site
    All is Lost..............

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by tmorr37 View Post
    I can't imagine it's that popular of a site
    I know !!!

I think they need the top of the range hostgator package

or maybe they been hacked
    Last edited by Will-it-happen?; 06-23-2013 at 02:10 PM.

Supporter and Investor!
    A bank that can't even support it's own website. Who runs this thing.
    All is Lost..............

Supporter and Investor!

Or could be very convenient

Quote Originally Posted by tmorr37 View Post
    A bank that can't even support it's own website. Who runs this thing.
    Lets see. I am a bank that has a boat load of Gulf Commercial Shares held in the Banks name for proxy for others. Gulf announces 15% (whatever) Free Shares and 77% pd ups. If no one is notified darn it because the system doesnt work I guess I as the Bank will just purchase all the Paid Ups I can and then sell them immediately for a .25 dinar profit per share. That would never happen of course.

By the way, have you seen the Free Share and Paid Up offerings on the Warka Web Site? Tough to tell isnt it?

If anyone is interested in the Gulf FS and PD UPs I would suggest you send a letter everyday until the web site is back up and you find out you may or may not have missed the offer.

Sent mine yesterday. Received "Not announced yet, please check our website for the news" this morning, LMAO. Just sent another request today for the purchase. Will do it everyday until this cute little bank grows up.

Hope others do the same.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------
    "Sumerian News", that "the real value of the coin is the value of goods received by the individual and on the strength of the national economy"

Supporter and Investor!
    www.IraqStockX.com has all splits and free shares

Supporter and Investor!

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tipawin View Post
    www.IraqStockX.com has all splits and free shares
    Hey Tip, if that was for me it sort of misses the point. Knowing ater the fact that free shares or Paid Ups more importantly does not help. One who owns a particular stock and wants to buy paid ups needs to know during the 4-14 day window that orders can be placed. Miss the date and miss the submission to buy.

Side note. Scott does a great job on IraqStockX however he is partially dependent on our notifications of FS and PD Up announcements. Be nice if we had a broker that would post on their web site that works and maybe even throws in an email as customer service.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------
    "Sumerian News", that "the real value of the coin is the value of goods received by the individual and on the strength of the national economy"

Supporter and Investor!
    Yes I know what you mean

Where do we find such a broker that will keep us up to date better than Warka

Cheers

Members who have read this thread: 1