Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Supporter and Investor!

Real deal translation of recent warka news..

all im gonna say is... i have a guy...

CBI seeks tostimulate the private banking sector through the removal of privatebanks from speculating in dollars and support the provision ofmechanisms that strengthen its activity and increase profits whichwould get the economy moving and directing them to take a real rolein development. In this context, the coming days will witness thereturn of the economy and Warka banking activity after thecompletion of raising the guardianship that CBI put on them, said Dr.Ali Alalak, the governor of CBI.

In his statementot "Alsabah" newspeaper Dr. Alalak added "The bankingsector has a good future and the talks that are going around thesedays about the aforementioned banks are just exaggerations that areunreal"

Raising theguardianship:

Mr. Alalakstressed that the only bank which is under guardianship now is theEconomic bank and the guardianship will be raised soon and the bankactivity will be back to normal, in addition to Al-Warkaa bank, whichhad some issues before, but it is now repositioning itself and CBI iscurrently studying the ways to put Al-Warkaa bank back on track.

Mr. Alalak alsostressed that the CBI is encouraging the private banking sector andthat the private banks will exercise their activities in accordanceto the international standards. Due to the reason that most of theprivate banks are recently born, they need guardianship and support.Though we are trying to prohibit the private banks from speculatingin dollars, we, on the other hand, were working on adopting newprocedures and provide new tools for the private banks to resumetheir activities and increase their profit. Mr. Alalak also pointedout that the CBI is about to adopt new procedures and suggestion thatthe Economic Committee of Council of Ministers has already approvedwhich will take the private sector banking to a higher level.

The governmentdeposits:

Mr. Alalak alsomentioned that the private banks were, to some extent, having arestricted role in granting the letters of credit. Now we raised theceiling of this authority to grant such letters of credits. He alsopointed out that the CBI is coordinating with the ministry of financeto obtain the latter approval to let the private banks accept thegovernment deposits and to deal with instruments and fees, which iscurrently is not allowed.

He also pointedout that the law of deposits insurance will be discussed soon in theparliament which will in turn increase the trust between the banksand the public, a concept private banks are founded on.

Projectfinancing:

Mr. Alalak alsoannounced that the CBI has already agreed to lend the trade bankswhich are specialized in housing, construction, industry andagriculture. The CBI is also counting on very important project whichmarks a turning point and the start to many countries in the world,the financing of small and medium enterprises project. Mr. Alalakalso talked about the CBI being coordinating with the private banksto develop a plan in this context which is a major step to stimulateand develop the economy and determine the unemployment rate in thecountry and he described that by saying it is the most strategicproject that the CBI is financing that will contribute to the grossdomestic product (GDP).

Mr. Alalak alsostressed that the models that were quoted from other countries aresuccessful and motivating and we should go on that path too. Finally,he mentioned that there were a lot of ideas discussed with theprivate banks to enhance their role in the national economy.

http://imn.iq/news/view.61806/
    I'm not giving up till i'm successful. Iraq is an investment that will make us millions however it might take time. Click here to Laugh Click here to get Scared Know any good stocks? PM me the Symbol. Genius STUDY MY LIFE IT WILL MAKE YOUR RICH>>HERE<<

Supporter and Investor!
    Thans for this Mike, I think this helps refute the tripe claimed by a few of those on this forum about Bunnia taking all of our money to live in South America along with Hitler and Elvis.
    "I have nothing to offer but blood, toil, tears and sweat." - Sir Winston Churchill

Supporter and Investor!
    Thank you so much Dinar Dude... this guy is real deal boots on the ground... i got guys in baghdad mosul erbil and kuridistan... my fav is Aman... he lives in Ebril and hes sunni... he is damn awesome... and will help me with pretty much anything... im sending him all my 50s and hes going to deposit them into my bank account... awesome sause...
    I'm not giving up till i'm successful. Iraq is an investment that will make us millions however it might take time. Click here to Laugh Click here to get Scared Know any good stocks? PM me the Symbol. Genius STUDY MY LIFE IT WILL MAKE YOUR RICH>>HERE<<

Supporter and Investor!
    im so surprised people did comment... he worked real hard on this... i didnt tellem i was posting it in a forum he did it for me... its the COMPLETE English translation... he said the google SUCKS and makes it worse... screw my spellinh

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by mike032588 View Post
    im so surprised people did comment... he worked real hard on this... i didnt tellem i was posting it in a forum he did it for me... its the COMPLETE English translation... he said the google SUCKS and makes it worse... screw my spellinh
    Tell him thanks and I appreciate the translation. And thank you too Mike for your effort!!
    Get a free first class world education here. http://www.khanacademy.org/

We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid. - by Franklin, Benjamin.

Supporter and Investor!
    Totally agree. I think a lot of the paranoia and idiocy on this forum could be dispelled by considering all the information we have rather than listen to a few angry posters spew their crap based on their own perceptions, which is usually sh*t.
    Please keep posting anything else you get from your guys.
    "I have nothing to offer but blood, toil, tears and sweat." - Sir Winston Churchill

Supporter and Investor! thebest's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mike032588 View Post
    Thanks mike032588. I really appreciate.
    Al-Warka Bank Mr. Saad al-Bunnia We are giving you a chance to make good profits because once the country has returned to normal and foreigners can buy shares, believe me, nobody will be able to grab a handful of shares.
    THEBEST Remember if CG acted like vultures. No matter that appear to try to help us. They’re vultures.

Supporter and Investor! calstar's Avatar
    Thanks mike.

Supporter and Investor!

Agreed

Mike#s, you and your contacts efforts are appreciated and as I have commented on other threads this is potentially good news. However for the edification of some of the slower members I need to say I am still percieving that Warka is non responsive and has taken money from my account and not provided the shares, have not purchased paid up shares on my behalf, have not posted dividends and have not provided me free shares I have earned. But that is just my perception. Also some of the slower people on here will jump to the conclusion that studying ways to assist Warka means they will succeed in getting Warka back to the same healthy level (despite the inflated interest they paid and significant bad loans they made) as before. Further the real dopity dopes think this is going to happen in the next month.

Either way mike please keep posting and ignore the special ones that sneak out of the kiddy pool area and then piddle here.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------
    "Sumerian News", that "the real value of the coin is the value of goods received by the individual and on the strength of the national economy"

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by HumbleGenius View Post
    Mike#s, you and your contacts efforts are appreciated and as I have commented on other threads this is potentially good news. However for the edification of some of the slower members I need to say I am still percieving that Warka is non responsive and has taken money from my account and not provided the shares, have not purchased paid up shares on my behalf, have not posted dividends and have not provided me free shares I have earned. But that is just my perception. Also some of the slower people on here will jump to the conclusion that studying ways to assist Warka means they will succeed in getting Warka back to the same healthy level (despite the inflated interest they paid and significant bad loans they made) as before. Further the real dopity dopes think this is going to happen in the next month.

Either way mike please keep posting and ignore the special ones that sneak out of the kiddy pool area and then piddle here.
    i never seen money taked out however there was deff lack of communation... however whenever i use to ask for a complete portfolio exel they gave it to me... one time they even fedexed it out to my home with the offical warka seal... but again.. its iraq... but The bunnia family is not to be messed with they own so much of iraq... its insane.. listen i been facetime skyping and talking on the phone to locals since 2006... im a little ahead of most people here... and lots of iraqis thought warka took the money and ran after the Warka Standard Charter deal went south... GREAT FORSIGHT warka had... they knew they were in bed with the iranians and would of destroyed their company owing over 51% of shares.. warka said HELL NO http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articl...q-s-warka-bank --- than when the ole famous trojan horse didnt work becaues warkas over reaching infulunce... the gov bribed 2 of warkas biggest clinets to pull funds right before govt did a stress test... and pushe warka into CBI control dones anyone remember maliki going afer CBI governeer around the same time this all was goin down in the courts... maliki wanted to make sure warka not only enver got paid... but SHUT THE DOORS FOR GOOD... warka went into 100% conservitive mode to stay alive... the lights are all but off... news like this might be just what we need... but we wont know until money is paid... and if you ever ask an iraqi when the govt will pay into the accounts... the asnwer is NEVER ahhah but time will tell.. NO WAY BUNNIA family is taking our money and running wehn there ROI from a successful iraq will enrich all of us enough to forget about all this EARLY DAY BS... im sure the family will write a letter to shareholders of exactly what happen when its done.... i mean did they do that already... i read the letter in here of how it went down... CRAZY an probly true...

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/bu...ad-569149.html