Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Supporter and Investor!

Contacting the Bank

Hi Guys Ive been trying to contact Warka now for a year, along with my mom who has an account she has been trying to email to get a hold of them

I've used all the email address off their website, how do I go about contacting someone who speaks English and let me know how my bank account is doing

Weston
    Weston~
    Vancouver, Canada

Money frees you from doing things you dislike,
    Since I dislike nearly everything, money is handy
    Groucho Marx (1890 - 1977)

Supporter and Investor!
    I posted these numbers in a different thread. No idea if the person answering will speak english or not,,,please post if you talk to anyone and what they say.

011 964-1-7172828 one search found this number but with +964, no 011...

Supporter and Investor! Mo Dinar's Avatar
    Same #'s I have, along with Miss R.'s cell # which likely is not the same after 10+ years! I do know when they answer at the bank, you may have to say "English please" a few times to the person whom answers. They will transfer you accordingly.

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mo Dinar View Post
    Same #'s I have, along with Miss R.'s cell # which likely is not the same after 10+ years! I do know when they answer at the bank, you may have to say "English please" a few times to the person whom answers. They will transfer you accordingly.
    But what about Email, does anyone have any contact with them via Email ? I use to contact them and they would always reply whats changed recently?
    Weston~
    Vancouver, Canada

Money frees you from doing things you dislike,
    Since I dislike nearly everything, money is handy
    Groucho Marx (1890 - 1977)

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by Weston View Post
    But what about Email, does anyone have any contact with them via Email ? I use to contact them and they would always reply whats changed recently?
    They don't reply to me anymore for about 2 years now. Neither my usual private email, also no reply was received when trying to reach out to them using my work email. I am a bit concerned though, since the last conversation I had with them was about a 1k USD order of Asia Cell shares...which never went through I guess.

Supporter and Investor!
    Same here re contact. I did not write off the losses but I no longer report this as a foreign investment. To my knowledge it no longer exists. If surprise of surprises occur and Warka is resurrected and I somehow get reconnected to shares I supposedly own(ed) I will begin reporting again. However, for now I have no evidence my accounts or shares exist today.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------
    "Sumerian News", that "the real value of the coin is the value of goods received by the individual and on the strength of the national economy"

Supporter and Investor! shinerguy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HumbleGenius View Post
    Same here re contact. I did not write off the losses but I no longer report this as a foreign investment. To my knowledge it no longer exists. If surprise of surprises occur and Warka is resurrected and I somehow get reconnected to shares I supposedly own(ed) I will begin reporting again. However, for now I have no evidence my accounts or shares exist today.
    My accountant has been wanting to write this off as a bad investment. Although he hasn't done that yet, he has stopped reporting it. The only question (like all of us have) what if WARKA comes back and I've written this off!!! WTF OVER

Supporter and Investor!
    Yep... Ditto but my accountant says they will want whats due if they(Warka) come back including past interest

Supporter and Investor!

Should I stay or should I go

Quote Originally Posted by shinerguy View Post
    My acountant has been wanting to write this off as a bad investment. Although he hasn't done that yet, he has stopped reporting it. The only question (like all of us have) what if WARKA comes back and I've written this off!!! WTF OVER
    Thats why I am not writing it off. Acounting nightmare, Accountants dream. If Warka comes back and I actually see some form of share increases plus increased cash balances that would be a pleasant surprise and I would move to report accordingly. I figure from a tax liability (IRS come a knockin) this is the best way to go. What would they do? Force me to take a write off so my taxes are reduced.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------
    "Sumerian News", that "the real value of the coin is the value of goods received by the individual and on the strength of the national economy"

Supporter and Investor!
    Thats why I am not writing it off. Acounting nightmare, Accountants dream. If Warka comes back and I actually see some form of share increases plus increased cash balances that would be a pleasant surprise and I would move to report accordingly. I figure from a tax liability (IRS come a knockin) this is the best way to go. What would they do? Force me to take a write off so my taxes are reduced.

We live in hope.. :-)