Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Supporter and Investor!
    But survive in reality
    ---------------------------------------------------------------
    "Sumerian News", that "the real value of the coin is the value of goods received by the individual and on the strength of the national economy"

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by Weston View Post
    But what about Email, does anyone have any contact with them via Email ? I use to contact them and they would always reply whats changed recently?
    Quote Originally Posted by Virenque View Post
    They don't reply to me anymore for about 2 years now. Neither my usual private email, also no reply was received when trying to reach out to them using my work email. I am a bit concerned though, since the last conversation I had with them was about a 1k USD order of Asia Cell shares...which never went through I guess.
    did either of you try calling the phone numbers?

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by Brazileiro View Post
    did either of you try calling the phone numbers?
    Sorry, not yet. But it is still on my to-do list since I'm wondering pretty much where my money is!

Supporter and Investor!
    I believe there still is hope...They still pay interest to my account and still require a change in my password... So I am standing pat for now!! DeanO

Supporter and Investor!
    I bet Mr. I and Mr. Bunnia are out fighting ISIS right now. Their hitting them over the heads with bags of Warka cash. Warm regard and best whishes. Hey could one you guys get into the website and correct the spelling error that been on Warka's message board since February of this year (whishes) really? Oh and while your at it, update my interest so it makes it look like the bank is still active. Happy EID bull crap! Keep hope alive and yes we can!!!!

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by patton View Post
    i bet mr. I and mr. Bunnia are out fighting isis right now. Their hitting them over the heads with bags of warka cash. Warm regard and best whishes. Hey could one you guys get into the website and correct the spelling error that been on warka's message board since february of this year (whishes) really? Oh and while your at it, update my interest so it makes it look like the bank is still active. Happy eid bull crap! Keep hope alive and yes we can!!!!

rotflmao!!!!

Eb
    A day without laughter is a day wasted: Charlie Chaplin. :cheeky-smiley-025: :yelrotflmao:

NO RV TODAY! MAYBE TOMMOROW! :shhh:

Supporter and Investor!
    Any news on that? Someone managed to have a contact with Waroa bank recently?