Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Supporter and Investor! oldskiier's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by haggisbasher View Post
    My Gut feeling the now is telling me to expect a announcement from Warka Bank from CBI,MOF,ISC and or Al-Warka Bank given a swift return to trading & assets unfrozen maybe damages paid is very close, Confidence is High.
    Awaiting the announcement of the 3 new economic laws very soon that will release billions of $$$ into private banks to kick start the economy.

I Agree !!!

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by oldskiier View Post
    I Agree !!!

my guys sumrized it like this

"it is a condemnation from the private banks association to some of the Iraqi politicians statements about the private banks.they (the private banks association) are blaming those politicians' statements to degrade the trust between the banks and their customers."

I'm not giving up till i'm successful. Iraq is an investment that will make us millions however it might take time. Click here to Laugh Click here to get Scared Know any good stocks? PM me the Symbol. Genius STUDY MY LIFE IT WILL MAKE YOUR RICH>>HERE<<

Supporter and Investor!
    Sure sounds good, been along time coming. Patience has paid off.
    Thanks
    LIT
    LONELYINTEXAS:
    1.00 - 3.22 :happy:

Supporter and Investor!
    Does anyone know if it is the sole responsibility of Al Warka Bank to reconcile our ISX portfolio? Like many of others here, I have speculated 80%+ of my IQD stash into the ISX from day one it was accessible. When camel face, Maliki, almost decimated Warka over the Shiite vs Sunni religious feud, I wasn't sure Warka would survive.

It is good to see the number of 'ole timers' like me posting again! It was the Wild, Wild West back in the day!
    The POTUS, Barack Hussein Obama, (aka Barry Soetoro) continues to prove that he is now the MOTUS - Marxist of the USA with much more collateral damage yet to come.

Supporter and Investor!
    Hi All
    June last year warka sent me an uptodate list of my stock portfolio divided into 2 sections section 1 was proxy shares section 2 was shares in my good name
    in 2005 when I purchased most of the shares they had a value of 67,154,942.30 dinar as at today they have a value of 4,434,130.66 dinar I am positive they will go back up to ???????

Can anybody explain why the isx went up 1100% last week when no share prices have increased to that extent

Supporter and Investor! haggisbasher's Avatar
    Maybe they are number crunching again, never really understood how to read the ISX index. but I think the ISX is seizing the ISX60 index for the removal of the zeros from the IQD.

Got 100M IQD ready to ramp up again on bank shares, made massive profits on last big sell,sell,sell.i had just as this was going down with Warka.

Going to go top heavy again with bank shares that CDs,My Portfolio will reflect a( 80% shares)-( 20% Cash.)

I would like to think my cash premiums I am owed will be paid into my Warka account by some bank that is holding it.
    Last edited by haggisbasher; 03-29-2015 at 11:37 AM.

Supporter and Investor! haggisbasher's Avatar
    Does anyone here know what the price per/share was at when Warka bank stopped trading.?????
    I demand my damages to my accounts from the CBI, the ISC and maybe even the Iraq Government. its time to pay up..

This will happen when the Investment law is enacted soon..
    Last edited by haggisbasher; 03-29-2015 at 02:43 PM.

Supporter and Investor!
    Seems to me it was about 1.6 dinars, but that is just from my memory which is not always 100% accurate.
    There is a lot of great news here, I had about 10 million shares of Warka alone. My portfolio is all bank stocks, and was 100% in my good name.

Quote Originally Posted by haggisbasher View Post
    Does anyone here know what the price per/share was at when Warka bank stopped trading.?????
    I demand my damages to my accounts from the CBI, the ISC and maybe even the Iraq Government. its time to pay up..

This will happen when the Investment law is enacted soon..

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by buck74 View Post
    Seems to me it was about 1.6 dinars, but that is just from my memory which is not always 100% accurate.
    There is a lot of great news here, I had about 10 million shares of Warka alone. My portfolio is all bank stocks, and was 100% in my good name.
    Correct was between 1.6 to 1.7 dinar!!