Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Supporter and Investor!

Oh ok

Quote Originally Posted by haggisbasher View Post
    Does anyone here know what the price per/share was at when Warka bank stopped trading.?????
    I demand my damages to my accounts from the CBI, the ISC and maybe even the Iraq Government. its time to pay up..

This will happen when the Investment law is enacted soon..
    I have to chuckle at the number of people that think passing investment laws and deposit insurance laws now will be made retroactive. We got in when we did before any of that was in effect. That's why the big boys did not come in. We rolled the dice and so far we are losing. Hope that changes but please don't bet on retroactive laws to recover our losses so far.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------
    "Sumerian News", that "the real value of the coin is the value of goods received by the individual and on the strength of the national economy"

Supporter and Investor!
    Maybe they are number crunching again, never really understood how to read the ISX index. but I think the ISX is seizing the ISX60 index for the removal of the zeros from the IQD.
    hello ; I would like to know how you relate the isx60 with the removal of zeros?
    thanks

Supporter and Investor! thebest's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HumbleGenius View Post
    I have to chuckle at the number of people that think passing investment laws and deposit insurance laws now will be made retroactive. We got in when we did before any of that was in effect. That's why the big boys did not come in. We rolled the dice and so far we are losing. Hope that changes but please don't bet on retroactive laws to recover our losses so far.
    After news leaked about the reluctance of some private banks to give deposits to its customers, the CBI tried to play dealers concerns with private banks The concern of non-payment of «deposits» owed ​​by those banks, stressing that he can ensure that money through the «legal reserve» available at each bank.

http://www.investorsiraq.com/showthread.php?10140-WARKA-Iraqi-civil-banks-refrain-from-delivery-and-customer-deposits

the coming days will witness the return of banking activity the economy and the Warka after the completion of raising the central tutelage them measures. He said in a statement the "morning" the banking sector where the future and the trading of exaggerations in the conditions of these banks are exaggerations improper where we hear every now and then there are the banks under guardianship because of hardship or bankruptcy.

http://www.investorsiraq.com/showthread.php?10140-WARKA-Iraqi-civil-banks-refrain-from-delivery-and-customer-deposits

Al-Warka Bank Mr. Saad al-Bunnia We are giving you a chance to make good profits because once the country has returned to normal and foreigners can buy shares, believe me, nobody will be able to grab a handful of shares.
    THEBEST Remember if CG acted like vultures. No matter that appear to try to help us. They’re vultures.

Supporter and Investor!

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by thebest View Post
    After news leaked about the reluctance of some private banks to give deposits to its customers, the CBI tried to play dealers concerns with private banks The concern of non-payment of «deposits» owed ​​by those banks, stressing that he can ensure that money through the «legal reserve» available at each bank.

the coming days will witness the return of banking activity the economy and the Warka after the completion of raising the central tutelage them measures. He said in a statement the "morning" the banking sector where the future and the trading of exaggerations in the conditions of these banks are exaggerations improper where we hear every now and then there are the banks under guardianship because of hardship or bankruptcy.

i hope it works out.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------
    "Sumerian News", that "the real value of the coin is the value of goods received by the individual and on the strength of the national economy"

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by tipawin View Post
    Hi All
    June last year warka sent me an uptodate list of my stock portfolio divided into 2 sections section 1 was proxy shares section 2 was shares in my good name
    in 2005 when I purchased most of the shares they had a value of 67,154,942.30 dinar as at today they have a value of 4,434,130.66 dinar I am positive they will go back up to ???

Can anybody explain why the isx went up 1100% last week when no share prices have increased to that extent
    Jeez.. Sure hope they do go back up for ya otherwise you'll have to change your name!! :-)

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by tipawin View Post
    Hi All
    June last year warka sent me an uptodate list of my stock portfolio divided into 2 sections section 1 was proxy shares section 2 was shares in my good name
    in 2005 when I purchased most of the shares they had a value of 67,154,942.30 dinar as at today they have a value of 4,434,130.66 dinar I am positive they will go back up to ???????

Can anybody explain why the isx went up 1100% last week when no share prices have increased to that extent
    From Rabee Securities:

ISX adopted the new index

ISX stopped calculating index ISX37, which was depending on 37 ISX-listed companies. Now, it is adopted the new index ISX60 which is depending on 60 ISX-listed companies upon approving its method of calculation. The free floated shares of the 60 selected companies will be considered in ISX60 index.
    http://www.rs.iq/iraq_news/view/6897

Iraq Stock Exchange announced on Monday that it had suspended index “ISX37″ so as to double the representation of companies for the movement and direction of the market by including accurate data.
    The exchange said in a statement posted on its official website, it is currently testing the “ISX60″ index.

The stock market noted that “ISX60″ index used to measure the the trading system X-stream calculated in each session of sample of (60) listed companies as of February 9, 2015.

Mubasher.info