Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Supporter and Investor! oldskiier's Avatar
    What a bunch of shit ... stop the RV crap !!! ,..........

Supporter and Investor!
    I second that motion!
    " Never forget everything Hitler did in Germany was legal " ---Martin Luther King jr.---

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishindinar View Post
    I second that motion!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzKVMTdqZug

Supporter and Investor!
    hahahahahaahah RV... batman,.. darock... SGS... all write in bold letters RED BLUE ect... its all the same person... idk if they realize that PEOPLE WENT TO JAIL for what your doing... http://www.toledoblade.com/Police-Fi...-sentence.html -- oh wow he died...
    I'm not giving up till i'm successful. Iraq is an investment that will make us millions however it might take time. Click here to Laugh Click here to get Scared Know any good stocks? PM me the Symbol. Genius STUDY MY LIFE IT WILL MAKE YOUR RICH>>HERE<<

Supporter and Investor!
    all of you will be surprised!!!! it is coming

Supporter and Investor!
    [via Aggiedad77] ...the CBI right around Thursday going into Friday...they made some moves and there is a good sound reason for these moves...it was around that time that our TEAMS found out that they were about 2 or 3 days away from taking the recommendations that were given to them from the IMF and many other agencies they are working with right now and move forward with the solution to their liquidity problems in Iraq. [Guru] DELTA and I talked and thought good gracious if they do this there is only one way and that is to lift the value of their currency...these guys are very serious about taking the recommendations of the IMF and fulfill the solutions to many of their problems...paying debts to people...the deficit in their budget...all the bad things that are going on with Iraq right now with their reforms...2-3 days...well that would put us right about now...today. It is of no exaggeration when we say there was a lot of activity and...some very powerful articles that had some equally powerful statements.

The IMF is in contract with the CBI and the GOI together...there is a target date and it is being rumored all over Iraq right now. Iraq is on the verge of something happening to the citizens...to the banks...to the Kurds...to Sistani...to the GOI...and there are more...but all are waiting to see the CBI’s next move...and they said 2-3 days ago they were going to work on that. The Minister of Planning...says to fix their problem they need to raise the rate to 1 to 1, actually he said a rate of about 1.13 to 1.15 for 2-3 years and then he said, maybe after that time period maybe we can see if we can take it up into the $3 range.

Supporter and Investor!
    Intel Guru Frank26 Certifications...SWIFT codes...this is all good. The BIS told Iraq a long time ago to go ahead and raise their value. The IMF is watching Mosul. I told you...give me Mosul..and you’ll see INTERNATIONALISM! ...we believe that is a precursor for the RV of Iraq. When you see Mosul...BOOM! The confidence in Iraq is changing everything. Abadi is building confidence in the GOI and the INTERNATIONAL world. The citizens are pouring back into Iraq with tears of happiness to their homes. They know about the reforms. IMO – they are ahead of their time line...we believe they are ahead of the conditions that they agreed too. Iraq is going through a propaganda campaign with the citizens. The purchasing power is about to change inside of Iraq! In Iraq...a Dinar is a Dinar. You need to grasp that. IMO – they will come out at 1 to 1 inside of their country. Then 3 days later, you’ll take it. They are about to enter the “INTERNATIONAL” world.

Supporter and Investor!
    6-1-2016 Intel Guru Frank26 Inside of the country there is going to be a change to give the citizens purchasing power...outside of the country...there is a bridge of three days...and once it crosses that bridge it will launch itself high because...IMO...many foreign nations are wanting to trust the Iraqi dinar and this is their opportunity to do so...and they know it...the three days is a time for the value of the Iraqi dinar to be driven up from a 1 to 1 start...IMO...it is a grace period given to ALL countries when they are going through a change in their monetary value...it gives them time to adjust their currency...they either go up or down...Basically the currency is tagged for three days...and then if you can see who they are pegged to you can almost figure out the value because we know they want the USD and therefore 1 to 1 is a very good educated guess IMO that they are going to start out with....that three day period is...their period...their time...it is for them to take into the international world...send the memos...let everyone get ready...and a lot of these countries are shaking financial hands with each other...Japan, Vietnam, Iraq, US, Britain..

Supporter and Investor!
    5-18-2017 Intel Guru Frank26 "Float dinar .. is the solution to save foreign currency reserves" Quotes: "The situation in the Iraqi economy forces the central bank to move and adopt a flexible policy in the exchange rate in preparation for floating the dinar against other currencies in the medium term." "Manages Floating, which allows the central bank to intervene to prevent sharp and sangerous fluctuations in the dinar exchange rate, can be used here." THIS IS HUGE! It talks about the monetary reform, the budget, etc. “Medium term” means right now! They are going to manage the FLOAT of the IQD...(yup, they learned from Kuwait). They told you...their goal is to get to 1 to 1. A managed float? That’s back to the GLORY DAYS family! 72-78 days...it will peak.What were the glory days? $3.40ish. All of this information is coming at the speed of light...just like we said once we have Mosul. The CBI has been ready since JANUARY of this year! They are ready to go!