Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ringworm View Post
    Hey guys and gals. Have you Okie lately?
    RW, He is at: theiraqidinar.com

Look under the 'doozie' section.
    The POTUS, Barack Hussein Obama, (aka Barry Soetoro) continues to prove that he is now the MOTUS - Marxist of the USA with much more collateral damage yet to come.

Supporter and Investor!
    Im guessing we can remove the R.I.P. sign just sayin

I tried updating my avatar pic but it never seems to work regardless of size, will that get fixed?...

In a senate hearing, Nelson Rockefeller was questioned. "Mr. Rockefeller, how much money did you make last year? Oh, 650 million or thereabouts. How much tax did you pay on that? Oh, I don't pay any taxes. How is that possible Mr. Rockefeller? His answer? I don't own any of it." Access without Ownership & Equity without Liability, legally.

Life's a wheel of fortune & I play to win™ :shhh:

Must see: {Overview of America} - {America's Financial Future}

{Support The "FairTax" Bill!}

Supporter and Investor!
    Howdy All! I haven't been around in a few years. I feel like I'm new. Still talking about dropping off 3 zeros on something and re printing new notes? I really don't have the gumption to research. Anything really change in the past 5 years? Or are there any big dates coming up? I just thought I would drop in and say hi
    "Ahh, dinner time......That magical time... between work ......and drunk" Homer Simpson
    I tried to be reasonable, BUT I DID NOT LIKE IT!

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by Copedawg View Post
    Howdy All! I haven't been around in a few years. I feel like I'm new. Still talking about dropping off 3 zeros on something and re printing new notes? I really don't have the gumption to research. Anything really change in the past 5 years? Or are there any big dates coming up? I just thought I would drop in and say hi

Hey Copedawg. Nothing new yet. Good to hear from some of the old timers once in a while.
    Nothing will happen with the dinar until the banks go electronic.

Supporter and Investor!
    copedawg, Its the same old B.S. that we have been talking about for the last 10 years. We have all been had. The only ones that are going to make money are the dealers

Supporter and Investor!
    No then huh? Ah we'll we waited almost 10 years. I'm starting to think nothing is going to happen in our favor, LOL. I have about 1.5 million. I am glad I didn't go to crazy. Still cool souvenirs I spose. At least I have something to show. If not, that money would be in a bartenders wallet. Oh we'll, good seeing ya'll! I would recommend to stop buying and keep the faith. Have fun, be safe and enjoy the summer!!
    "Ahh, dinner time......That magical time... between work ......and drunk" Homer Simpson
    I tried to be reasonable, BUT I DID NOT LIKE IT!

Supporter and Investor!
    nice job!!

Supporter and Investor!

Bump

Quote Originally Posted by Investors Iraq View Post
    A new Investors Iraq is being launched because our old database was simply to large to function effectively.

This site will include similar features as the old site including the portals. We just need a little time to add them back.

We've changed our appearance and we look forward to adding new features to improve your user experience.

An "Archive" tab will be placed at the top of the page so you can access the old site and even your old accounts.

If you have any problems logging into the new site please use this link: http://www.investorsiraq.com/forums/login.php?do=lostpw

If this does not help, then email us at investors.iraq.new@gmail.com and we will try to further assist you.

The IIF Team
    .....Bump.......
    ---------------------------------------------------------------
    "Sumerian News", that "the real value of the coin is the value of goods received by the individual and on the strength of the national economy"

Supporter and Investor!
    Hello Admin, have you been able to make progress w the archive tab or am I just missing it somewhere? Thank you.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------
    "Sumerian News", that "the real value of the coin is the value of goods received by the individual and on the strength of the national economy"