Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Supporter and Investor!

Supposedly the new IQD has been printed and delivered

12-3-2012 Intel Guru BOBGETZ6 have heard it is done and until I get a phone call with the 800 number for the WF exchange, IT IS NOT DONE. Could we see to today, maybe by this afternoon, yes. I have three sources who will call me within minutes of the rv. Until then, it hasnít happened. Supposedly the banking and investment laws in Iraq are now complete. Supposedly the new IQD has been printed and delivered. That is rumor, treat it as such.

Supporter and Investor! millionairetobe71's Avatar
    I heard the se thing....many moons ago, when Clay75 stated "RV" Shotgun Sussie said again thereafter....

It will take a much longer time for the HCL to be approved by the GOI
    MTB71
    "We are ready for an unforeseen event that
    may or may not occur." --Al Gore, VP :swear:

Supporter and Investor!
    Anyone ever hear if shotgun sussie is still around?

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by geerty View Post
    Ha ha, popgun woosie, there's a blast from the past. Straight jacket and sectioned be my guess.

http://www.tradingfootball.eu/

Iraq also wants a relationship between the foreign exchange market and the Iraqi dinar.

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by old joe View Post
    12-3-2012 Intel Guru BOBGETZ6 have heard it is done and until I get a phone call with the 800 number for the WF exchange, IT IS NOT DONE. Could we see to today, maybe by this afternoon, yes. I have three sources who will call me within minutes of the rv. Until then, it hasn’t happened. Supposedly the banking and investment laws in Iraq are now complete. Supposedly the new IQD has been printed and delivered. That is rumor, treat it as such.
    This guru must be in prison somewhere. Hence his screen name BOB GETZ 6!! I'll bet he does, maybe even twice a day!!

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by old joe View Post
    12-3-2012 Intel Guru BOBGETZ6 have heard it is done and until I get a phone call with the 800 number for the WF exchange, IT IS NOT DONE. Could we see to today, maybe by this afternoon, yes. I have three sources who will call me within minutes of the rv. Until then, it hasn’t happened. Supposedly the banking and investment laws in Iraq are now complete. Supposedly the new IQD has been printed and delivered. That is rumor, treat it as such.
    I thought i already had the new Dinar...or do i now have to get the "New" new Dinar.

Supporter and Investor!
    Good question Baz. They sure spend a lot of money printing a currency that is worthless!

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by baz View Post
    I thought i already had the new Dinar...or do i now have to get the "New" new Dinar.
    I believe he is refering to the lower denominations when he states new Dinars
    Success Comes In Cans...Not In Cannots.

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by millionairetobe71 View Post
    I heard the se thing....many moons ago, when Clay75 stated "RV" Shotgun Sussie said again thereafter....

It will take a much longer time for the HCL to be approved by the GOI
    MTB71
    Wow MTB, bringing up the original so called gurus....LOL. Shotgun Sue was a piece of work.

Supporter and Investor!
    Quote Originally Posted by geerty View Post
    No, but who cares? She was an amazing pain in the buttocks!
    " To the world, you may be just one person, but to one person you may be the world. Act accordingly."